Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa (27543 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / The Bad Behaviour Of Some Nigerians Abroad / Why Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Listening To Phrankleen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by opicgif: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
pocohantas:

Keep playing ostritch.
Everything na elitist and racism for una.

you are the one that said nigerians abroad dont want nigerians from nigeria to come and be nuisance abroad

please stop quoting me, just ignore the post i beg you
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by Quintessence44: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
12inchess:
Make una come naaa. It's very easy over here in abroad. Just sell all your properties in Nigeria and leave your Deloitte Job where you've become a Manager. You don't even need to come through legal means. Just come on visiting visa. When you get here you can easily divorce your wife and marry oyinbo. Within like 1 year you will get your papers then start as Deloitte Manager again in Dallas, Or Houston. It's not that hard. Just come. There is job and money waiting for you.There is even credit system so you have access to funds to buy whatever you want. You can take a loan to buy a 2024 model car and be paying small small. Just come. Anybody telling you otherwise is an enemy of progress.

Hahahaha…

Dem go shock….from manager at Deloitte or business owner in Lagos to security guard or warehouse operative in London.

Small oyinbo secretary of 18 will be addressing you like a school dropout and a slave.

You wey be big boy for Naija.

After some weeks, all the constant light, good roads, cheap food etc will be no biggie to you, as heavy bills plus the decline in your personal status take their toll on your psyche.

You will even miss that your generator in Naija.

Leave them make them japa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by pocohantas(f): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
opicgif:

you are the one that said nigerians abroad dont want nigerians from nigeria to come and be nuisance abroad

please stop quoting me, just ignore the post i beg you

Seems you bave memory loss or you are just SLOW. Who quoted who first? Get out of my sight mehn!!🤣🤣
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by being(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
opicgif:

simple!
this is better
lets encourage people to do it legally, rather than saying things are harder abroad, legally or not
post=125768701]
But things can actually be harder for someone abroad... if for instance u were Upper middle class , had senior mgt job in a bank, telcom or oil coy and then u left all that to do very physical jobs in UK! Ur life will surely be harder. So yes abroad can be harder for people who are already doing well in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by opicgif: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
pocohantas:

Seems you bave memory loss or you are just SLOW. Who quoted who first? Get out of my sight mehn!!🤣🤣

thanks for the insult, i hope you feel better now
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by pocohantas(f): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
opicgif:

thanks for the insult, i hope you feel better now

Yes, I do!
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by opicgif: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
being:

But things can actually be harder for someone abroad... if for instance u were Upper middle class , had senior mgt job in a bank, telcom or oil coy and then u left all that to do very physical jobs in UK! Ur life will surely be harder. So yes abroad can be harder people who are already doing well in Nigeria

yes sir, things can be harder for a person
BUT
things are (or a better phrase is the standard of living) not harder in America/Europe than in Nigeria. this will always be a lie from the pit of hell
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by Smartguyboy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
opicgif:

and, ofcourse, you answered a question with a question (because you know what i am saying is correct)
welldone, .....

this is a gentle reminder that 190,000 people died of malaria last year in Nigeria

Is there any database for that or you just believe what you see on google just like you believe abroad is heaven on earth?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by AllenSpencer: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Fahvvy:
I thought I was the only one put off by that thread undecided...

If obodo oyibo was as bad as they painted it, why haven't they returned back to their country? undecided...

Fact is, every country out there has its downs, however, the downs of some countries can rival the ups of other countries undecided...

Look at your nation for instance...
Some military men have now become instruments of bullies for "big men" undecided...

Some police officers now require that you wet their palm heavily, before they can do the jobs that they've already been paid for undecided...

Being "bad" is hailed as smart and being "good" is frowned upon and seen as f.oolish undecided...

Having light for 3 hours per day in some areas is seen as something worth celebrating undecided...

There's almost no difference between some security personnel's and thugs on the streets, cause you could be shot for exercising your right undecided...

So it's seems insensitive to me that someone who doesn't have to go through all these would give such advice seeing that the circumstance of that country is no difference from that of the zoo undecided...

My advice to anyone reading this is simple...
If you have what it takes to leave this country and you want to do so, PLEASE LEAVE ASAP!

But do your research well before leaving...

If obodo oyibo was as bad as they painted it, why haven't they returned back to their country? undecided...

I pray you never know why.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by AllenSpencer: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
12inchess:
Make una come naaa. It's very easy over here in abroad. Just sell all your properties in Nigeria and leave your Deloitte Job where you've become a Manager. You don't even need to come through legal means. Just come on visiting visa. When you get here you can easily divorce your wife and marry oyinbo. Within like 1 year you will get your papers then start as Deloitte Manager again in Dallas, Or Houston. It's not that hard. Just come. There is job and money waiting for you.There is even credit system so you have access to funds to buy whatever you want. You can take a loan to buy a 2024 model car and be paying small small. Just come. Anybody telling you otherwise is an enemy of progress.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You said it all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by isabi2lof: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Abi o
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by opicgif: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Is there any database for that or you just believe what you see on google just like you believe abroad is heaven on earth?

i never said, and nobody on this thread said that "abroad is heaven on earth" or implied that

i believe any Nigerian living abroad, encouraging people not to come abroad by implying that the standard of living in US/Europe is worse than Nigeria is being a hypocrite.

have a nice day sir
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by makaveli902: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
Do South Africans japa?

1 USD is 19 ZAR (Rands)
1 USD is 780 NGN.
So tell me why should they japa, if 1 USD is even 100 NGN who who will be talking of japa ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by being(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
opicgif:

i don't believe abroad is heaven on earth.

i believe any Nigerian living abroad, encouraging people not to come abroad by implying that the standard of living in US/Europe is worse than Nigeria is being a hypocrite.

have a nice day sir

No they didn't say that..
Standard of living for their citizens there is better than for us Nigerians here in Nigeria - True.
What they are saying is things are harder for immigrant Nigerians abroad than for same Nigerians when they were in Nigeria(most of whom were middle class)
Let people not make decisions they will regret cos of emotions
Life may not be rosy for u in Nigeria but it CAN BE WORSE for u abroad if care is not taken!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by opicgif: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
being:

Standard of living for their citizens there is better than for us Nigerians here in Nigeria - True.
What they are saying is things are harder for immigrant Nigerians abroad than for same Nigerians when they were in Nigeria(most of whom were middle class)

they did say that
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by opicgif: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
being:

Life may not be rosy for u in Nigeria but it CAN BE WORSE for u abroad if care is not taken!!

also this is shifting the goal post. nobody is comparing standard of living for foreign citizens abroad VS standard of living of nigerian citizens in Nigeria
this is not what this post, or the post i referenced, or any discussion has been about at all

enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by opicgif: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
being:

and this is better
life can be harder for a Nigerian abroad - true
life abroad is harder than life in Nigeria - false

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by juman(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Japa forever.

But, but if you are doing well please stay in Nigeria.
Abroad is tough place to make money.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by juman(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
I pick euro from street.

But if you are OK financially in Nigeria stay there.

Japa is for sapa guys.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by ogbonti: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
HYDEEE:
Everytime we read the same stupid complaint/excuse:
It is too cold waaaaa, it is too lonely waaaaa, it is too this, they are too that, i know a person that did this, i was experiencing that. WTF.
As if we that are planning to go there do not already know that. We are bush people with no access to information.

who is stopping you from traveling ?
oga please travel and stop whining here
please leave tonite - the airport is open
for business - are u happy now?
nobody is stoping anyone - these japa
threads is becoming irritating
please travel right now - God bless you🙏🏽

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by ogbonti: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
juman:
I pick euro from street.

But if you are OK financially in Nigeria stay there.

no way they must all travel - i just finished plucking $5,000 from the money tree in my streets and i will convert that money to naira to pay all my bills and save $4,500 - i only used $500 to pay all my bills and by the end of this year i should have plucked $22million - here in USA we are in heaven on earth and Nigeria is hell on earth - no crime, no hunger, here it’s all a bed of roses - let everyone leave right now, _Amen 🙏🏽- please you all leave right now, let no one deceive you - please - so let’s close the thread as we await all of your arrival at the airport terminal at obodo oyibo 🤣

Nigeria and the bandwagon effect

no one dares to think differently- it’s all an

echo chamber - please no one should tell

anyone not to leave ooo let’s encourage all

of them to travel before they say you made

them poor in life by sticking to your advise

so from now on - i encourage all of you

TRAVEL NOW and FAST, thanks everyone 🤗

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by juman(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Japa is sweet for hard working sapa person.

No money in abroad for lazy "youths ".
Most people are terribly lazy.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by ogbonti: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
juman:
Japa is sweet for hard working sapa person.

No money in abroad for lazy "youths ".
Most people are terribly lazy.

it’s a lie, there is money everywhere- i just made $10,000 this morning in America —- don’t discourage anyone please let all of them come AMEN 🙏🏽

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by juman(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
A west African friend told me this morning that he and his friend from his country are sending home thirty used trucks and buses to start logistics company.
This guy barely finished secondary school o.
But he is hard worker. Working so hard. He has other investment.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by ogbonti: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
juman:
Japa forever.

But, but if you are doing well please stay in Nigeria.
Abroadw is tough place to make money.

why u dey lie, i live abroad and i just made $5,000 this morning - please don’t discourage anyone from traveling - let them all come - we love you all 🤗

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by Deco7: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
ogbonti:

why u dey lie, i live abroad and i just made $5,000 this morning - please don’t discourage anyone from traveling - let them all come - we love you all 🤗

Kikiki. Elder una still dey on top this matter ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by Quintessence44: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Just be ready to wash your own plates after you eat, and take out the dustbin etc. Even your wife go send you go market… No be like Naija wey you be oga o..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by ogbonti: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Deco7:

Kikiki. Elder una still dey on top this matter ?

my duty from now on is to tell the truth i have been a liar here for too long - let them all come - i have repented from my life of lying - it’s all good here - America is heaven on earth, Europe is paradise - Nigeria is hell fire - we love them all - let them come 🤗

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by Deco7: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Quintessence44:

Hahahaha…

Dem go shock….from manager at Deloitte or business owner in Lagos to security guard or warehouse operative in London.

Small oyinbo secretary of 18 will be addressing you like a school dropout and a slave.

You wey be big boy for Naija.

After some weeks, all the constant light, good roads, cheap food etc will be no biggie to you, as heavy bills plus the decline in your personal status take their toll on your psyche.

You will even miss that your generator in Naija.

Leave them make them japa.

Adugo, taah ! It is like you don't want people to make money nwaonma cheesy
Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by Deco7: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
ogbonti:

my duty from now on is to tell the truth i have been a liar here for too long - let them all come - i have repented from my life of lying - it’s all good here - America is heaven on earth, Europe is paradise - Nigeria is hell fire - we love them all - let them come 🤗

Hahaha. My belle o. This last two Japa threads just dey sweet me for belle. I'm coming to pick dollars on the tree that grows on your street too

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by emperor4love(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
ogbonti:

ur comment won't change de fact that no matter the bill there,you can save money that u can't in 6month in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling / Truck Plunges Into River In Kogi, Kills Seven. Photos / Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.