Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. (90672 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by highchief1: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ginaz:
how do you keep it air tight? Won't it go bad ?
what I was thinking too
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Emu4life(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.
If it is poison u must have eaten times two.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.
Very Petty of you.
Vituperating over an innocent question.........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by hairyman(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Presently it appears to me as though it is better to go for full cream liquid milk, preferably Hollandia full cream milk in that small 120g or 190g hard paper box.
For this amount, you will purchase about 380 of the 120g pieces at 235 per piece in JustRite stores.

Filled milk has a much lower protein content. It is filled with vegetable fat and is much less nutritious than full cream milk which is basically milk only. Its taste is certainly not comparable to full cream.

You will get a good bargain with Hollandia full cream yet land a much higher nutrient content.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by tonicyril: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Is this really necessary??

Ordinary milk wey u buy now u don become assistant Jesus abi.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by BabaIbo: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop spreading your ignorance all over the place abeg! undecided

I don't have time for fo ols like you.

Like someone already told you, just keep shut because you have no knowledge of what you're arguing over.

Another person asked "Na Kobo you dey follow argue?"
Ogbeni, meaning you don cast for the forum.

Na fun and maybe knowledge from reasonable individuals I come here come seek and not to argue with one nonen tity over what is irrelevant to me.

You can now fk off!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by BarrElChapo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:
In 2015,this milk was sold for 28k or less than because then,we used to share it among our colleagues,and it's either I buy this one below,Lactorich or Dano.

Mathematically,it is cheaper for me and my house than buying refill at #2,200 which may only last me one day or at most two days.

So,yesterday the one I bought in early March this year got finished and I and my wife decided to buy another one that would at least last for another 5months or thereabout.

The price of this milk is now #89,500 Dano that is locally produced is #87,000.

I can see why the poor has been relegated in
Nigeria and their voices have been smashed and dimmed. Ask the man on the street about the economy,he would say,e go better as if has ever been better in this country.

If we don't put the right people in govt,the poor and the needy would continue to wallow in abject situations.

Naija my country.

Milk is not locally produced in Nigeria. It is packed in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
BabaIbo:
■ I don't have time for fo ols like you. Like someone already told you, just keep shut because you have no knowledge of what you're arguing over. Another person asked "Na Kobo you dey follow argue?" Ogbeni, meaning you don cast for the forum. Na fun and maybe knowledge from reasonable individuals I come here come seek and not to argue with one nonen tity over what is irrelevant to me. You can now fk off!
Stop spreading your ignorance all over the place abeg!!!

Nigerians and Misinformation are like Siamese twins joined together at the head.... no separation is possible it seems for many cases. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Milk is not locally produced in Nigeria. It is packed in Nigeria.
The most damning aspect of all this. Local production levels cannot even begin to match needs. undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Aboguede(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Even though i think the op is an idiot

1Sharon:
What's OP's point?

The real benefit of this post is for us as Nigerians to calculate the inflation and massive price increase in Nigeria in very short time and from the post which I believe is verifiable, this milk increased from 28k in 2015 to 87k in 2023.

Th3 price increased by 300% between 8 years and this is also the case for everything in Nigeria.

What about the income and developments?

Apc is Bad!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by t2luv1: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
I did not support any previous government
I only supported Asiwaju and condemned Jonathan and Buhari
I'm not wicked not to know the plight of Nigerians but it's rather too early to give scorecard on this new administration
Let's give Asiwaju time

Partner plz/ Even blind Stevie Wonder can see that Asiwaju's experiment is a colossal failure/

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by yahoodetector: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:
In 2015,this milk was sold for 28k or less than because then,we used to share it among our colleagues,and it's either I buy this one below,Lactorich or Dano.

Mathematically,it is cheaper for me and my house than buying refill at #2,200 which may only last me one day or at most two days.

So,yesterday the one I bought in early March this year got finished and I and my wife decided to buy another one that would at least last for another 5months or thereabout.

Nigeria and their voices have been smashed and dimmed. Ask the man on the street about the economy,he would say,e go better as if has ever been better in this country.

If we don't put the right people in govt,the poor and the needy would continue to wallow in abject situations.

Naija my country.

People like FreeStuffsNG and other Tinubu minions don't drink milk so they can't relate hence their support for bad governance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nyne: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Solsix:
Pls how many una dey that I packet of refill will last for a day or two??

You need to understand that families are different. Some families can drink tea 2-3 times a day.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by occfx: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Naija my country.

Some Agbadorians insisted they want to become teachers and lecturers in politics at the expense of good life and prosperity. They don't care about good governance as far as it's there tribe men. My happiness be say everybody go buy am the same 89k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by ManOfMan: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Naija my country.

It seems Nigeria was Purgatory in 2014/15 and we thought we were in Hell. Now this is real H....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Risingsunn: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
CJStarz:
If u went to school,you should have understood my comment. It was a question and not an assertion. U could have explained without resorting to typing gibberish. Even if I can't afford a satchet of cowbell milk as a 'poor man',does it mean I cannot comment on a 'big man's abi 'big woman's ' post? Stop mocking the poor,no matter what you think you are! When you the rich person dies,na d poor man go dig grave bury you.
See Mohbad.
Humility is life.

the question u asked is even a valid one. These type of milk is used actually for industrial purposes, yoghurt manufacturing and other things, I remember in sec school, my friend whose parents does yoghurt used to bring for us his friends.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Solari8(m): 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
That's an industrial milk not good for consumption... simple as ABC .
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by tonididdy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Lol u just barking like a rabid dog.
The question the guy asked was simple " isn't this for industrial use?".
You answered angrily and still insulted him.

NOBODY FORCED YOU INTO PARENTING...VENT YOUR ANGER IN THE MARKET OR ON YOUR KIDS ( TEACH THEM TO CONSUME LESS).

I'm also a parent and have never fed my kids industrial milk, these products are specifically for baking...and baking is a method of "cooking".

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by vickydevoka(m): 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
May God ease our affairs

Family men are trying oooo
Kudos to all responsible married men out there.

It's getting scarier to even reason an average man

All men should work hard sha.
He has the money. If him no get watin go happen. I no even see milk drink when I de grow, buh now I fit buh trailer of milk. If u no get u manage

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by mdshell(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
So God is now your hope & not the APC govt that you are celebrating about?? You need deliverance

IconicR:
May God ease our affairs

Family men are trying oooo
Kudos to all responsible married men out there.

It's getting scarier to even reason an average man

All men should work hard sha.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by t2luv1: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Exodus15v11:
According to Google, that's $162.49 cad (N89,500) 😁. And it's not even real milk, or how is milk powder milk? Smh

Did you say $162 wow !!!! Let me shut the hell up. Just bought 2% low fat milk for $2.88 a gallon yesterday at West Palm Beach Publix.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by ManOfMan: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

It doesn't.

My wife does the storage such that we don't expose it to air.

The inner nylon is very thick and that alone makes it airtight after that,we would further put in a big buta and cover it until we need more to be filled inside used custard containers.

Is this the toughest time to be a family man?
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The most damning aspect of all this. Local production levels cannot even begin to match needs. undecided
How will cattle in Nigeria produce milk? When herdsmen keep moving them very long distances from one end of the country to the other part on foot under adverse weather conditions trampling and destroying cultivated farmlands of commercial and substitence farmers? How?

They can never produce like the ones in other saner climes, because all the energy and nutrients have been unnecessarily expended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by PotatoSalad(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Do u even take milk in ur house?

What is the difference between Dano milk in bag and the the refill?

As u have them in bag is the same way u have them in refill.

Common sense is not common with poor men in Nigeria. The reason why u talk senselessly is because u don't have money. Every time when things like this happen,una go dey apply science and fictions.

I know U cant afford it for now and I don't care how u feel about it.

My only prayer is that,God should uplift all of u...because I am sure that many of u will eat poison in the name of being rich.

Hide ur face in shame jor.

Poor Advisers here and there.

Wetin be this?
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by tonididdy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! This milk is used in making even the baby food you feed your babies. So, if you can feed your babies the baby food made from this milk, how can you then turn around to claim it is not good for your children? No be brain damage be that? undecided

By the way, people typically don't give new borns "fresh cow milk" even though you give them formulae made from this milk here.

Let's stop spreading misinformation. You are free to have beef with OP, but unless you have proof, do not spread misinformation about the milk. undecided

For baking you said.
Meaning it has to be heated ( treated) since baking is a method of cooking.
I personally think this industrial milk are not the finished product.

In short, it's like kpomo (nutritionless) compared to real beef but all na meat!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Risingsunn:
the question u asked is even a valid one. These type of milk is used actually for industrial purposes, yoghurt manufacturing and other things, I remember in sec school, my friend whose parents does yoghurt used to bring for us his friends.
So, you can eat the yogurt made with this milk but you can't eat the milk itself? Which kain school una go abeg! undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Solari8:
That's an industrial milk not good for consumption... simple as ABC .
Stop lying! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Mustiboy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! This milk is used in making even the baby food you feed your babies. So, if you can feed your babies the baby food made from this milk, how can you then turn around to claim it is not good for your children? No be brain damage be that? undecided

By the way, people typically don't give new borns "fresh cow milk" even though you give them formulae made from this milk here.

Let's stop spreading misinformation. You are free to have beef with OP, but unless you have proof, do not spread misinformation about the milk. undecided

Do you have a job, Kobojunkie?

How you pick an argument with virtually everyone amuses me. And you always go all in.

Chai! I salute your strength

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
tonididdy:
■ For baking you said. Meaning it has to be heated ( treated) since baking is a method of cooking.
I personally think this industrial milk are not the finished product. In short, it's like kpomo (nutritionless) compared to real beef but all na meat!
So, is the Baby food formulae made from the same milk equally baked at high heat? And the yogurt made from this same milk is also baked at high heat? Come on!! Ignorance is not bliss... as if apparent here. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mustiboy:
■ Do you have a job, Kobojunkie? How you pick an argument with virtually everyone amuses me. And you always go all in. Chai! I salute your strength
I am happily unemployed by any company in this world. Is that a crime? undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Risingsunn: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, you can eat the yogurt made with this milk but you can't eat the milk itself? Which kain school una go abeg! undecided
bros, he 2as only asking a question, stop being heady nwanne.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by remsonik(f): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
I bought a cup of this milk last month for 2k at mushin market, it's now highly expensive such as all foodstuffs.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by slowice(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
It has never been easy for Nigerians ever. The last time we it felt noticeably good was around gej's tenure but everything went to shit after that.

Buhari was a mistake that wasn't supposed to happen ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.