Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. (90708 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
enemyofprogress:
my two months salary no even reach that amount for just ordinary milk. Na which kind mouth una dey take drink am?

Don't worry...plan ur way up people like u end up making it.

Just believe in yourself...it is not about school my brother or sister but plans and determination.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by nairalanda1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Exodus15v11:
According to Google, that's $162.49 cad (N89,500) 😁. And it's not even real milk, or how is milk powder milk? Smh

Well, milk can be converted to powder form by a variety of processes

Unless you are proposing we all have a milk cow in our houses to provide us fresh milk every morning....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
1Dray:
■ But the suffering started the very day that bat was sworn in.
No be delusion be this? undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by shiki(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
I just learn one thing again on NL
Nice2023:
In 2015,this milk was sold for 28k or less than because then,we used to share it among our colleagues,and it's either I buy this one below,Lactorich or Dano.

Mathematically,it is cheaper for me and my house than buying refill at #2,200 which may only last me one day or at most two days.

So,yesterday the one I bought in early March this year got finished and I and my wife decided to buy another one that would at least last for another 5months or thereabout.

The price of this milk is now #89,500 Dano that is locally produced is #87,000.

I can see why the poor has been relegated in
Nigeria and their voices have been smashed and dimmed. Ask the man on the street about the economy,he would say,e go better as if has ever been better in this country.

If we don't put the right people in govt,the poor and the needy would continue to wallow in abject situations.

Naija my country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by SSpeter(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! Even your Canned milk wey una dey drink with abandon, not be synthetic dem go call am? Your biscuits, bread, etc., which you feed your kids, no be this milk dem dey take make am? Nigerians and misinformation are like Siamese twins joined at the head. undecided
When I first traveled outside the country, I was looking for evaporated or powdered milk and couldn't find any. My colleague an Egyptian brought some evaporated milk from home and while we were enjoying tea another colleague of European descent joined us and said he has never had an evaporated milk in his life....quite strange

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Exceed15: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
nairalanda1:

Amen,and triple amen to your prayers, but the question remains...

What policy does PDP or LP or Obi have to bring down milk prices?

The only good answer is improved domestic production. Because, no matter how we strengthen the naira, so long as cost of producing one liter of European milk goes up, the price of milk is going to keep going up.

Like that tin of Nido that costs over N28,000. Some of us remember when it was less than N1000.

I concur with you. This is where policy making is key. I m not even a fan of LP as such but let's be fair pdp days was like paradise but we never knew. They were able to manage the economy.I remember when golden penny spag was N120 now it Is N500. Bag of rice N8500.Fuel per pms N87. But this evil party with "I too know" and power drunk to take over collapsed the economy with anti- people policies.

How can you close borders and stopped rice importation with foolish ideas u want to encourage our local rice . D local rice sef is not even affordable.. etc it is APC administration people started comitting suicide due to unbearable Hardship. Kai e no get for APC people.. Awon oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

We dey use am do community meeting.

When u are married u will see the need to stock the house if u have dough.

If I may ask, are you children very little?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by BabaIbo: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.
If it is poison u must have eaten times two.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.

And to think I was tackling someone because they were against you on the other thread (the thread about a senator and Wike) over this same thing you just did to someone now.

I for just join them hit you wella because it is obvious you are a broke human who just touched few changes.

Now, I know you're a stinking proud being, who like to showoff just like those guys stated.

Look at what you told someone because of a product that is less than 100k, nawa o.
Aswear, you're a po or human, yes I said that and I am very sure of that.

Do you know that your net worth may not even up to what some people use in buying trailers, lands(properties), cars, traveling for vacation etc?

Please be humble and never attack others on financial ground because you guys dint agree on something.

13 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by dykedarlyn(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

We dey use am do community meeting.

When u are married u will see the need to stock the house if u have dough.

And you think u’ve got ‘dough’ cause you bought milk for your family for that amount U’re just so arrogant and it’s pathetic and unfortunate you can’t even see it for yourself. Come down from you ‘high horse’ and look around; or rather just grow up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I tire

Na people like this go buy car n dem go use loud music disturb neighbors every night

Na small thing dey make dem feel like don

Ordinary milk
From his comments he must be a toxic person because I don't know why he's frustrated because of milk, he must be an average guy not too rich because rich people no dey complain

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Peterpanny: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
TimT:

Abeg u sef rest... U too do...
Somebody asked simple ignorant questions, instead of you to reply and explain, you change am for am...
If the person reply you with anger, shey na so quarrel go begin start....
Nigerians with their natural aggressive character sef....
Ontop milk wey u buy....
Yen yen grin grin
that nice2023 na something else just see the way he answered that guy's question.
I really do not know what some people are feeling like on this faceless forum.
Ordinary milk 86k wa no even even reach 100$.
Rubbish nonsense human being.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rayban25:

If I may ask, are you children very little?

Yea...aside that. We are tea taking family.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Yea...aside that. We are tea taking family.

Alright.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by nairalanda1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
Exceed15:

I concur with you. This is where policy making is key. I m not even a fan of LP as such but let's be fair pdp days was like paradise but we never knew. They were able to manage the economy.I remember when golden penny spag was N120 now it Is N500. Bag of rice N8500.Fuel per pms N87. But this evil party with "I too know" and power drunk to take over collapsed the economy with anti- people policies.

Some of us remember when fuel was less than N20, sphagetti was less than N50 and rice less than N2000.

The issue is our economy is import dependent. We don't do local production much....we import quite a lot.

Now local production won't change much, but it would reduce some costs.

Even then, at the end of the day, my salary now is more than it was in 2015 money wise.

(Keeping petrol at N87 is also one of many reasons why we are in a mess)

How can you close borders and stopped rice importation with foolish ideas u want to encourage our local rice . D local rice sef is not even affordable.. etc it is APC administration people started comitting suicide due to unbearable Hardship. Kai e no get for APC people.. Awon oloriburuku

While I did not like the idea of border closure,(Local producers have to learn to compete with international producers) at the end, importing rice means we lose dollars, and more the dollars fly out, the less we have to buffer the naira, among other things, the worse our value of currency.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rayban25:
■ If I may ask, are you children very little?
The same milk is used in making baby food. lipsrsealed
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by advanceDNA: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u dey craze

How much is 100k that u are making it look like u have done d extraordinary

U have d mind of a baby, all those small ones wey small things dey big for their eye

I can bet u are d first person that will buy this thing in your family

Omooo.....see vawulence everywhere....

I dey gbadun this thread
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
Peterpanny:
that nice2023 na just local mugu,I no even know watin the mugu day feel like, because him buy milk 86k person no fit give am simple advice again,no too reason him matter,you might be better than him in every ramifications...
People with low comprehensive ability are much on this forum.
Nonsense people.

Poor soul. Face me and let us dig it out.

Senior mugu basking and drawning in poverty.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by BabaIbo: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
Eyinju112:

Thank you for saying exactly what I had in mind. What rubbish!!! The way he broke shame that other guy is a sign that he’s feeling big of himself for buying an industrial milk for his home consumption. Milk that is meant for bakers to use in a single week you buy am go house Dey feed family for 5 months. Your wife go over try sha. When my mates are having fresh milk one husband carry industrial milk come house say make me and children drink for five months. I bind every poverty mindset away in my husband’s life. Amen!!! F**k it.

Comrade, please calm down, referee never blow say match begin, you don blind the guy with heavy punches.

And I been dey side the guy for one thread like that when people dey tackle him, I never knew he is an arrog ant fellow.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
majesticguy:

I think he was simply asking a question out of curiosity, you should have just explained to him, it's not something that should have warranted you last comment.
The guy is frustrated already don't mind him.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by MrDoGood(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
I did not support any previous government
I only supported Asiwaju and condemned Jonathan and Buhari
I'm not wicked not to know the plight of Nigerians but it's rather too early to give scorecard on this new administration
Let's give Asiwaju time

Time till you stop breathing. Right?

100 days in office is what again?
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by advanceDNA: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ybholy:

I was not talking about it being good for consumption or not.

Why shifting the goal post?

Didn’t you make it known that it doesn’t come in powered form?

U go explain tire ... U don enter Kobo trap ...

U never know anything.... grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by BabaIbo: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

Omooo.....see vawulence everywhere....

I dey gbadun this thread

Aswear, na this kind vawulence go make person carry money wey im suppose use buy land go buy data o. cheesy grin 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Don't pity them ooo
They'll still find space to add sidechick

Lmao grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Peterpanny:
that nice2023 na just local mugu,I no even know watin the mugu day feel like, because him buy milk 86k person no fit give am simple advice again,no too reason him matter,you might be better than him in every ramifications...
People with low comprehensive ability are much on this forum.
Nonsense people.

Poor soul. Face me and let us dig it out.

Senior mugu basking and drawning in poverty.

Carrying another person wahala no dey tire una.

If u face ur problems without pucknosing into others issue,u will see how ur life will change dramatically.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by able20(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
I did not support any previous government
I only supported Asiwaju and condemned Jonathan and Buhari
I'm not wicked not to know the plight of Nigerians but it's rather too early to give scorecard on this new administration
Let's give Asiwaju time
You are not intelligent at all! Even if you give Alhaji Tinubu 20 years he will still fail.
Nobody has time to give to Tinubu, he will waste it all.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by MrDoGood(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.
If it is poison u must have eaten times two.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.

People will come online and act as if they know it all. In reality, nothing to offer.

Something they've not used or have idea about, they criticize.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by jojothaiv(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
wunmi590:

I was telling somebody here one day, that my salary and my other legit money that I make is solely for my wife and my kid, and some of my family members and friends who were there for me....

I don't even post on WhatsApp again self, I don't want anybody to start telling stories that would make me start spending what is meant for my family
Make I borrow a leaf from your book.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by BabaIbo: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
From his comments he must be a toxic person because I don't why he's frustrated because of milk he must be an average guy not too rich because rich people no dey complain

Simple!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by 1Sharon(f): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ybholy:

Yea. The quality of those bagged milk isn’t worth the price.

If you doubt me, go any food market and buy one painter or some cups of it.

Bro, you can’t mix this with cold water and drink alone.

That’s when you know this is far from milk.

Also, the texture and how quick the little taste fades is so quick. Glad OP said they ties the bag and lock it inside buta 😂😂😂 (drum).

Mehn, it’s like opening Pepsi bottle, putting it inside fridge and expecting to get the same taste in the morning.

In a nutshell, the milk is thrash 👌

Why do Nigerians not like to drink fresh milk? Is powder milk cheaper or what?
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
Eyinju112:
■ Thank you for saying exactly what I had in mind. What rubbish!!! The way he broke shame that other guy is a sign that he’s feeling big of himself for buying an industrial milk for his home consumption. Milk that is meant for bakers to use in a single week you buy am go house Dey feed family for 5 months. Your wife go over try sha. When my mates are having fresh milk one husband carry industrial milk come house say make me and children drink for five months. I bind every poverty mindset away in my husband’s life. Amen!!! F**k it.
Wrong! This milk is used in making even the baby food you feed your babies. So, if you can feed your babies the baby food made from this milk, how can you then turn around to claim it is not good for your children? No be brain damage be that? undecided

By the way, people typically don't give new borns "fresh cow milk" even though you give them formulae made from this milk here.

Infants younger than 1 year old need the nutrients in breast milk or formula. Breastfed babies over 1 year may continue to nurse, if desired, but you also can start offering your little one whole milk. But don't give low-fat or nonfat milk. Most babies need the fat in whole milk to support normal growth and brain development during the busy early toddler period.

You can move your baby from breast milk or formula to whole milk by beginning to replace bottles of formula with bottles — or sippy cups — of milk. By age 1, your baby should be eating a variety of other foods as well as drinking about 2–3 cups (480–720 milliliters) of milk each day.
Let's stop spreading misinformation. You are free to have beef with OP, but unless you have proof, do not spread misinformation about the milk. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by nwoye72: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
You never see anything. This the beginning. Nobody wants to die.nigerians doesn't want to shut down the country with serious protest. The more they squeeze,you adjust. Continue to adjust. Suffering and smiling.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
1Sharon:
■ Why do Nigerians not like to drink fresh milk? Is powder milk cheaper or what?
Una get light to store fresh milk? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.