Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. (90360 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Otunbakayce: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
I did not support any previous government
I only supported Asiwaju and condemned Jonathan and Buhari
I'm not wicked not to know the plight of Nigerians but it's rather too early to give scorecard on this new administration
Let's give Asiwaju time
" Let's give asiwaehin time". Ain't you people tired of being stupid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by cescky(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

It doesn't.

My wife does the storage such that we don't expose it to air.

The inner nylon is very thick and that alone makes it airtight after that,we would further put in a big buta and cover it until we need more to be filled inside used custard containers.

abeg how many kg or grams is that milk please?
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by ufotunang: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
For you to buy this 25 kg bag of milk you are very rich ..if milk is only 89,500 naira you buy...then what beverages,tea, sugar ..you also buy them in large quantities
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by otabuko(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Solsix:
Pls how many una dey that I packet of refill will last for a day or two??
You think na joke. I have two kids. Three and 1 year plus. Na about 6 days or so theirs dey finish.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Rich4god(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
to drink one cup of garri now you must have 400 naira.

Imagine the country that we are in
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by enemyofprogress: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Don't pity them ooo
They'll still find space to add sidechick
life is incomplete without side chicks
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Bringbackmandat: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
TimT:

Abeg u sef rest... U too do...
Somebody asked simple ignorant questions, instead of you to reply and explain, you change am for am...
If the person reply you with anger, shey na so quarrel go begin start....
Nigerians with their natural aggressive character sef....
Ontop milk wey u buy....
Yen yen grin grin
that was not an innocent question, he only want to find a way to defend the drug lord.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by tishbite42: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
ErnestNc:

You appear to be unnecessarily arrogant. You must be so little minded to think that buying a 25kg size bag of milk is a huge achievement which puts you on a pedestal above everyone else here on this platform.

I wonder, to whose benefit and of what significance is this post, if not to inflate your already low self esteem and ego which you perceive to be attacked by a mere inquisition. There's really no point of posting such here on a public forum if you're so overly sensitive to scrutiny and void of emotional intelligence.
such arrogance is seen among people that came from 'poorer than poor' homes
any lil money intoxicates them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by LZAA: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
May God ease our affairs

Family men are trying oooo
Kudos to all responsible married men out there.

It's getting scarier to even reason an average man

All men should work hard sha.
Yet you are an agbado advocate πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by CharleyBright(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not wicked not to know the plight of Nigerians but it's rather too early to give scorecard on this new administration
Let's give Asiwaju time

π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ 𝑀𝑒 π‘π‘Žπ‘› 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑇𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑠 π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘–π‘š π‘‘π‘œ π‘“π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘π‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by iamtardey: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
Solsix:

Una dey use am baff??
dem be milk πŸ₯› ambassadors chill out
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by ffo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Let's give Asiwaju time
You can only say this if things remind the same way he met it. but if things are getting worse, giving him more time doesn't make ANY sense. Tinubu is already making it look like Buhari was better than him.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by enemyofprogress: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
ufotunang:
For you to buy this 25 kg bag of milk you are very rich ..if milk is only 89,500 naira you buy...then what beverages,tea, sugar ..you also buy them in large quantities
my two months salary no even reach that amount for just ordinary milk. Na which kind mouth una dey take drink am?
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Wodu89: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Poverty is hard, wild and mad.

Low ballers go just dey sidelines dey look dey go

The number of people viewing the threads and not commenting... Hmm

I just dey watch the whole commotion for the thread.

Pray to God for upgrade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by daylae(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ginaz:

Good to see you too grin. nairaland got boring, to drop comments and engage in discussions take so much strenght from me that's why I'm scarce here.

nothing like the good old days when it's all good vibes and positive energy.
I am sorry for derailing. . But, madam pls, kindly update this scorecard on your profile. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Peterpanny: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.
If it is poison u must have eaten times two.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.
who tell u say him no fit afford am,why are u people like this,must you answer him in such a way that look very silly.mtchweeeew

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Iykenuwa:
The same poor and needy are the same people who insult anyone that doesn't support their oppressors.
See the hungry BATists for example.
Nigeria problem pass milk abeg! undecided

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by SSpeter(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ybholy:

You actually don’t know difference between Full cream milk and Filled Milk.

You’d research a little bit.

Filled Milk powder is for broad poor masses. No one buy such for his kids if he’s after the nutritional value of milk.

Bro, take 5 mins and get the difference. If you’re bad in checking things up on google, go to any big Store and ask the attendant to explain the differences to yiu. You’d be glad you learn something.

It’s like buying those Indomie they sell in big bags, measured with cups and comparing it with normal noodles. You know what I meant.

I’ll be here later πŸ‘Œ
That is not true, when you have dishes that are high in fats, it makes no sense consuming whole milk if you can get filled or skimmed milk. People who are susceptible to high cholesterol will prefer skimmed milk. I don't want my daughters to get fat because they consume too much red meat and they love milk as well hence, I only buy skimmed milk at home. It is a matter of choice and health and not necessarily cash

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
cescky:

abeg how many kg or grams is that milk please?

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by BabaIbo: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
agabusta:

After WhatsApp updates, people will remember you and tax must follow. Lol cheesy

I no dey post my pictures again, even when I post for business (i.e my goods and services), these people will still find a way to twist and turn it to a taxing avenue, but as a sharp person, I don set my WhatsApp to a mode where I can read and ignore the message with the sender knowing.

So, if you wan tax me and you no dey dia for me when I been dey battle with owu before defeating it, you go wait and try taya.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Stop poisoning your children with synthetic lactose. Feed them any food grown on the land and also raise livestock for food or simply ensure that your meat is killed fresh and eaten with life-force to increase your mortality. Synthetic lactose contains certain ingredients found in detergents. If you can read, i see no reason you do not read these things online.
Rubbish! Even your Canned milk wey una dey drink with abandon, not be synthetic dem go call am? Your Baby foods, biscuits, bread, etc., which you feed your kids, no be this milk dem dey take make am? Nigerians and misinformation are like Siamese twins joined at the head. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Expanse2020(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Add a side chick to this drama and you sign a death warrant
If we no add side chick how someone like IconicR and her ppl in slum wan take breath

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
CJStarz:
If u went to school,you should have understood my comment. It was a question and not an assertion. U could have explained without resorting to typing gibberish. Even if I can't afford a satchet of cowbell milk as a 'poor man',does it mean I cannot comment on a 'big man's abi 'big woman's ' post? Stop mocking the poor,no matter what you think you are! When you the rich person dies,na d poor man go dig grave bury you.
See Mohbad.
Humility is life. He just transferred the aggression to you after he spent 89k plus to buy milk. lol

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Solsix:

Una dey use am baff??

We dey use am do community meeting.

When u are married u will see the need to stock the house if u have dough.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by ezekieloe(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Sometime he too should keep quiet...I didn't seek his opinion.

You would not have brought it to the public.

Once you bring your personal issues to social media, it has become a public issue and for public opinion contribution.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
BabaIbo:

I no dey post my pictures again, even when I post for business (i.e my goods and services), these people will still find a way to twist and turn it to a taxing avenue, but as a sharp person, I don set my WhatsApp to a mode where I can read and ignore the message with the sender knowing.

So, if you wan tax me and you no dey dia for me when I been dey battle with owu before defeating it, you go wait and try taya.

And na those kind people dey everly vex say person dey off read reciepts and hid online grin
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Frezhkid10(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Exodus15v11:
According to Google, that's $162.49 cad (N89,500) 😁. And it's not even real milk, or how is milk powder milk? Smh
Have you heard of roller drying mechanism??
That’s how liquid milk is converted to powder..

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Peterpanny: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
CJStarz:
If u went to school,you should have understood my comment. It was a question and not an assertion. U could have explained without resorting to typing gibberish. Even if I can't afford a satchet of cowbell milk as a 'poor man',does it mean I cannot comment on a 'big man's abi 'big woman's ' post? Stop mocking the poor,no matter what you think you are! When you the rich person dies,na d poor man go dig grave bury you.
See Mohbad.
Humility is life.

that nice2023 na just local mugu,I no even know watin the mugu day feel like, because him buy milk 86k person no fit give am simple advice again,no too reason him matter,you might be better than him in every ramifications...
People with low comprehensive ability are much on this forum.
Nonsense people.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Shikini: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Terrible
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Bringbackmandat: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rich4god:

Imagine the country that we are in
some of tinubu supporters are really surfering but they are supporting him because of tribalism and religion.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by 1Dray(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Let's give Asiwaju time

But the suffering started the very day that bat was sworn in.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
Wodu89:
Poverty is hard, wild and mad.

Low ballers go just dey sidelines dey look dey go

The number of people viewing the threads and not commenting... Hmm

I just dey watch the whole commotion for the thread.

Pray to God for upgrade.

Hahahahahha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.