Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? (37343 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by mickyeddi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
Why do men indulge in such act?
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers

Because unlike the wives, househelps have clocked up less mileage down there and are always willing to please oga for extra pocket money without madam knowing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Olawade24: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
pls can someone help me with 2k??
is it urgent?
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by macho44(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.
ZoneFree, u just rendered a written version of Terry G's Free Madness
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Kaido: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chinny024:

Lol...love of his life u said?.
Is beyond madness if a man stoops so low to sleep with a house help..
Not when the wife is making the man's life hellish

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by CaseSensitive(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chinny024:

But it's within the frame of sanity for wives to sleep with Adamu that is in charge of manning the gate? Your medal for moral policing is still in its design stage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Favouritism(f): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
A house help will cook for your wife, serve her, wash her clothes, clean her shoes, sweep her bedroom, dress her bed and you think madam is foolish not to compensate him or her with her pussy in a magnificent way undecided

Women are naturally benevolent. No sane woman should allow her husband stops her from finding the love of her life. [/quote]
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by omooba969(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Olawade24:
is it urgent?

πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
CaseSensitive:

But it's within the frame of sanity for wives to sleep with Adamu that is in charge of manning the gate?
I responded since you supported it...either way, they are bad..
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kaido:

Not when the wife is making the man's life hellish

What happens to divorce?
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Atlantis585: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Because they are sweet grin
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by rexesq(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
However tempting or appealing she may be, pls resist.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chinny024(f): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
RealEzee:
which one is so low ? Even if she cheats with president wife una go still say thats low of him grin either ways e dey pain

Let him put his mantle under control.πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Amumaigwe: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
Stories of men sleeping with their house helps and even impregnating them is not new to us.
If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers

Why do some women sleep with and get pregnant for their house boys and deceive their poor husbands into taking responsibility?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by panetog: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Cause the wife is now fat n shapeless
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by omooba969(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chinny024:

Is the house help not a human being with blood flowing in her or konji no dey worry house help too?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Rostikol: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers

Is the house help not a human being?

It’s that same attitude of superiority you have over them that turns your husband off you, and makes him fall for the vulnerable girl.

Your entire post drips with contempt for the β€˜mere’ house girl.

Keep being stupid and shallow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Indiscipline!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Oluwaseunomo: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Is simply because they are not born again.
What about pastors giving there choir members pregnant abi is it because they're not born again too?
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by RPG2020(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
pls can someone help me with 2k??

Urgent 2k kill you there grin
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by rickleye: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:

You're not making sense... sorry no sorry

Surprised you are responding to her. She belongs to a psychiatric hospital . She cannot create a thread without bashing β€œ men β€œ . Except men from her family side.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nahunger(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:
lalasticlala ishilove seun justwise Dominique nlfpmod rule 2

Why tagging all this people, did the young lad insult or wish you harm?
He only aired his opinion like you generalized about all married men without blinking, you can't eat your cake and have it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by snipernigga(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
House helps are human beings too, they need love
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Expanse2020(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
BreconHills:

While accepting that it is completely wrong for men yo sleep with househelps from a moral as well as religious point of view - here are a few ideas. These ideas are based on consensual sex and not rape or undue influence.

1. Men who want to be taken care of and respected have increased affinity with their househelps. This affinity may or may not lead to consensual sex especially where the wive is a career woman and the man's work means he has flexible work hours - this simple biology and human dynamics.

2. Many women underestimate their househelps and do not realize that these are in cases fully grown women who may also have sexual desires.

3. Wives may not be attentive to the dressing of their househelps. Those hand me downs and wrapper in the evening may look local and uncouth to the wife but they may be sexy to a man.

4. Uneducated women use a lot more non verbal communication, eyes, body movements, gestures to make up for language deficiencies - these may be regarded by men as sexual cues which they respond to. If your househelp always puts her hand on her head while talking to your husband - understand what this does to her anatomy. It could be harmless, it could subconscious or conscious signalling.

5. At the heart of many men is a desire for primal and " basic instinct" encounters which don't need dinner dates or "staging" - just raw basic instinct encounters based on hormones and dopamine. It happens. For some Wives such desires are disrespectful.

In conclusion, men need to understand the cycle of attraction and cut it out before it is too late. Wives need to also be self aware and stop regarding sex as a prize that has to be earned or won. If all this is done, then pray because human nature is flawed.

This piece does not cover men who are sexual perverts, rapists, abusers or sexually incontinent. It also does not cover women who are careless, lackadaisical or with low sex drives - these are a seperate set of accidents waiting to happen. My contribution is focused on unintended and unplanned accidents.
when leave Your duties to the hand of the house help The man shall plumb the girl well well,
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Chazzyboy: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers
is wrong but remember no one is perfect
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
porthouse7:
you are missing something, especially if she get big yansh

Sex is overrated. Trust me when I say I am not missing anything.

I have had all the styles round the world my friend.

A man is nothing without self control.

You are right, I may be missing STI, veneral disease.

The mind is the seat of power not the body or d*ck.

Mind over matter my friend. Control yourself and you can control people.

Once again, sex is overrated!
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by titusmichael27(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
********If you must cheat as you men do saying it's men's nature to cheat. If you must cheat why should it be the househelp?

please I need answers [/quote]*****†**********†*************""*"""""""""""
You're not helping this generation in any way by preaching the gospel " it's men's nature to cheat"
Point of correct: it's not in any man's nature to cheat. It's lack of self discipline and impure desire. We have been asked to marry one wife or one husband as the case may be, not two or three, the creator never said it's impossible to marry onewife. Don't preach the gospel of it's men's nature to cheat because it's definitely a wrong ideology and it comes with it's consequences. As a result of that we hate each other so much today.
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by victorazyvictor(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers

Even the great Arnold Swarznegger did it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Aybiochem: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
That's why I like western ideologies if I get married a rather unlikely event and fall for my maid I'm sorry I will divorce her but will feel miserable but this world is complicated I don't know who told them a person will be there for you throughout your entire life
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by CaseSensitive(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chinny024:

I responded since you supported it...either way, they are bad..

No Chinny I don't support it but I don't judge either. My point is that men are not Jesus, neither are women saint Mary. The case of men sleeping with housemaid and women sleeping with gateman is different to a setting where either party deliberately cheat on the other outside of their home. It's best to avoid a situation where your morals will undoubtedly be tested. You don't leave a banana dangling in front of a monkey.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by BENEAMATA: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers
Why did portiphar's wife choose a houseboy to sleep with among all the Egyptian nobles ? A cheat will cheat with whomever , how ever .
Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by Sleekfingers: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
saphiere:

please I need answers

Why do women sleep with their gatekeepers?
I believe you know that, Nigeria is the headquarters of paternity fraud.
Since you believe it is in the nature of men to cheat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story / My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.