Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money (15817 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Gee64: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
That's the truth, lady.
Toto can't be freely bashed. The owner must maintain her body too for you to admire her. Dey play. Women are smarter than men when it comes to relationship.
Shalommy:
Op... Can a guy date a lady without asking for sex?If yes, then i can date a guy without asking for money. undecided undecided Stupid question.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by ajepako(f): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Question could also be

Can a man date me without asking for money and favors?

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by dontrulee: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Pathfinder2090:

Then who dey give her?
Check very well oo she fit dey tidy for your back for money except she get reasonable job

I don check very well.
She's tested and trusted.
She get reasonable job

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by rtdCivilservant: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:
Op... Can a guy date a lady without asking for sex?If yes, then i can date a guy without asking for money. undecided undecided Stupid question.
U are the one who spoke stupidly, imagine what u just put down, so u exchange ur body for money in relationship? That is exactly what u implied, it is so dumb of u to think because he asked for sex it justifies why u will ask for money... Why not tell him no sex till u guys are married?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by kay29000(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
online4business:
Find a girl that wants the relationship more than you even if you tell her say no money she go still kpio kpio kpio kpio

But no my brothers want the ones wey dem go dey hustle... You dey wine me if you no get heart attack with billings.

The b and end all is never love a woman more than she love you.

Follow parento principle 80/20

You have said it all.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by kay29000(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
harrend:

so in essence, relationship in nigeria is purely transactional..?

That's how most of them think. And that's their justification for doing runs. You hear them saying, my boyfriend sleeps me and doesn't give me money, so why don't I kuku sleep with a man that will give me money. SMH! No self respect at all.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by frankson1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vijuchoco:
I don't need to ask, he'll give me on his own tongue

Agreed, but he wouldn't know what you need at certain times.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:
runsgirl

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by ufotunang: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
With all this urgent 5k babes we have everywhere ? 🙄... how possible is that ? 🙄
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Wellington123: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:

They are not thesame thing.. SEX IS SHARED UNLIKE MONEY THAT IS TAKEN
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Unrated900(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
No girls can date u witout asking for money
98% NIGERIAN women see relationship as an extortion.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by redirect(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nigeria girls are useless
And selfish 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Uchemus(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:

Daft olosho. Sex is now a commodity offered by women?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Okechinwadike: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:
chai, nawaoooo am really surprise with what you said.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Rrchrd(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
But most of the time it's him who does the spoiling because no prideful man would be okay with his woman always doing the spending, even if the woman is a billionaire.

They still want to get spoiled by their men... In as much as we live in the 21st century and we're fighting for equality, men will always be men, while women will always be women.

In as much as the woman can spend on a man every now and then, it doesn't change the fact that the man is the provider and protector of his family and same thing applies with us women... In as much as a man can do house chores every now and then, it also doesn't change the fact that we women should look after the house when we're around and not busy.

If you check, most of Beyonce's songs are about women empowerment and feminism, but I'm sure that when she gets home, she leaves those lyrics outside her house to be a loving wife and mother... She can balance between being Queen B and being just Beyonce.

So it's also the duty of a man to provide for his woman even though she can be spending on him every now and then.

What if the man doesn't have money?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by advanceDNA: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tempulated:

It's not like i don't like sex but it has to be pure, mutual and consensual and no strings attached..

Sex is not a mutual platform to all these modern to nigerian girls ....they don't fvck because they want sex...they only do it as a favour for u for dating u .....

..so nothing like consensual sex to modern Nigerian girl until u have paid or still paying, whether eda u are dating, in marriage or u met Allen junction for short time or over night parole

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by KingRabota: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
ADMIN JUST REMOVED YOUR NAME FROM THE WHATSAPP GROUP OF HEAVEN

Nonexisting1:
Ofcourse one or two can date man without asking him for money because there's already a plan to kill him and take the money by themselves. Chidimma comes to mind. There was no account that she asked Mr. Ataga for money, she simply stabbed him and paid herself. That they don't ask you for money doesn't mean they are not evil. Be careful with the Delilah gender.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vijuchoco:

As you don know my moniker now, na so you go dey monitor me upandan.. Very soon, I go ask you question for area, you go come NL con respond sad
watin moniker meAN abeg
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
He should stay single... Because most broke men are easily threatened by successful women and will end up taking out their frustrations on the woman.

And a broke man will always see something wrong with the woman he's with, so it's best he stays single.
Rrchrd:

What if the man doesn't have money?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Ibkrichie(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vijuchoco:
I don't need to ask, he'll give me on his own tongue

So if he no give you nko?
You will japaa 😂
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Kemadealadire(f): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
online4business:
Find a girl that wants the relationship more than you even if you tell her say no money she go still kpio kpio kpio kpio

But no my brothers want the ones wey dem go dey hustle... You dey wine me if you no get heart attack with billings.

The b and end all is never love a woman more than she love you.

Follow parento principle 80/20
A man is supposed to love the woman, that's the commandment😁
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by doneback04: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Ofcourse one or two can date man without asking him for money because there's already a plan to kill him and take the money by themselves. Chidimma comes to mind. There was no account that she asked Mr. Ataga for money, she simply stabbed him and paid herself. That they don't ask you for money doesn't mean they are not evil. Be careful with the Delilah gender.

How this case leta end self I mean chiddimma case
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by online4business: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kemadealadire:

A man is supposed to love the woman, that's the commandment😁

Which commandments again there are only ten abi you add your own.

You no read when God commot hand for man and woman matter?

When adamu come complain to big G say eve wan kpi am?

Women can't love men (they find it difficult)

If a man find a woman that loves him then it's made in heaven.

But as a man make sure you screen her like a banshee does when buying a slave.(no red flags)

There are more women than men guys should do away with scarcity mentality (if one go another one go come)

Na so big G make am

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Kemadealadire(f): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
online4business:

Which commandments again there are only ten abi you add your own.

You no read when God commot hand for man and woman matter?

When adamu come complain to big G say eve wan kpi am?

Women can't love men (they find it difficult)

If a man find a woman that loves him then it's made in heaven.

But as a man make sure you screen her like a banshee does when buying a slave.(no red flags)

There are more women than men guys should do away with scarcity mentality (if one go another one go come)

Na so big G make am

Ephesians 5:25-29: Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and ....

😁
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Nefort: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:
Op... Can a guy date a lady without asking for sex? If yes, then i can date a guy without asking for money. undecided undecided Stupid question.
So it's only guys that need sex?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by online4business: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kemadealadire:

Ephesians 5:25-29: Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and ....

😁
No be debate quote your scripture make I poor my kia kia for the gods.

The god's cap me say make I no love women and I've followed them and so far everything sweet.

You fit tell me any man wey love woman wey e end well?

Abraham
Jacob
Isaac
David
Solomon
Samson
Lot

If e sure for bro J why him no even fit see one woman amongst the 12.

So na this scripture you still wan use.

History has a way of repeating itself for those who don't know or follow history.

I don't hate women FYI bl

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Michaelspresh(f): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yeahhh

I am financially stable
So yes

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by ismodiwa(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Obascoetubi:
means she dey flex some one wey dey spend on her since

Lol, who knows?
Anyways, I rewarded her with an accord 2018 yesterday..
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Bigshots001(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:

Ehhh their Madam don come outside now,@Op you better hide o😆
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by phransixx: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tempulated:

I believe there are still good and contended nigerian ladies who will not ask you for money out there.

Except occasionally.
hmmmmmm angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by pansophist(m): 5:15am On Sep 17, 2023
If the girl is from a country some people call the UAR, aka the United African Republic, then NO. Relationships and money go hand in hand.

But yes, a girl can date without asking for money, of course, she can. But the chance of the girl being a UAR citizen is very low.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Karleb(m): 5:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Things like this just make me appreciate a girl I was with some years ago.

She was the first girl to tell me she doesn't believe in a girl asking for money from her guy, I'm not even saying she was perfect but I still respect her in that regards.

Make we no lie to ourselves, na many of us dey date nonsense. The men I pity most most are those that marry entitlement put for house, still con get laziness as side chick. Funny thing is, some of these women have nothing special about them. We men are just attracted to what is not good for us.

As you lay your bed, so you lie on it. This goes for both men and women.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.