Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money (15801 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Vijuchoco:
If okay means being able to provide for my basic needs, then yes..

Okay👍
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Godsongang:
I don't think so once they accept you, billings don start be that.

There are exceptions though.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by tuzle(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
1Sharon:
Yes. Can you date a girl w/o expecting her to cook for you?
I can. I have been cooking for myself since all this days, so why should it change when it comes to dating. If she comes to greet me and want to stay over, she will have to cook unless she doesn't want to eat that night.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
DyingFetus:
Girl way like go spend on you and no go let you spend your money

My ex was a pre med student, she no day ever let me spend my money on am always buying me gifts here and there
I had to leave the relationship because it made me feel worthless like I'm sort of a houseboy always getting gifts.

It's a good thing you have a lovely and rare gem partner with a heart of gold.

So far you have something tangible doing yourself no matter how small it is, Provided it keeps you busy and you keep trying to improve yourself. You are on the right track.

I wouldn't have left such relationship if i were you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
1Sharon:
Yes. Can you date a girl w/o expecting her to cook for you?

Nice one.

Yes off course i can date a lady who doesn't like to cook because i'm a mild good cook myself. My cooking skills aren't top notch but i'm trying.

I usually prepare my meals myself. So dating a lady who doesn't like to cook isn't something i will be bothered about.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Okoroawusa: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please try and be asking questions that have answers
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Silentgroper(m): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Shalommy:
Op... Can a guy date a lady without asking for sex?If yes, then i can date a guy without asking for money. undecided undecided Stupid question.
but sex is not solely pleasurable to male ..

besides,I thought only prostitutes have sex with a man for monetary gain ...

so in a nutshell. are you saying. you're no different from a prostitute ?? . it's a question,,,☹️☹️☹️

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Dzzzz: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Just like mosquito asking for permission to drink blood🤷‍♂️“Not Possible”
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Silentgroper(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
DyingFetus:
Girl way like go spend on you and no go let you spend your money

My ex was a pre med student, she no day ever let me spend my money on am always buying me gifts here and there
I had to leave the relationship because it made me feel worthless like I'm sort of a houseboy always getting gifts

you sound like a dummy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Dzzzz: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Shalommy:
Op... Can a guy date a lady without asking for sex?If yes, then i can date a guy without asking for money. undecided undecided Stupid question.
🔈🔈🔈Lazy Nigerian youth is here oo..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Shalommy(f): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Dzzzz:
🔈🔈🔈Lazy Nigerian youth is here oo..
Like you. Chaiii... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Shalommy(f): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2023
Silentgroper:
but sex is not solely pleasurable to male ..

besides,I thought only prostitutes have sex with a man for monetary gain ...

so in a nutshell. are you saying. you're no different from a prostitute ?? . it's a question,,,☹️☹️☹️
As a man, if you don't wanna spend on a lady then stay on your own. Is it too difficult?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Shalommy(f): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2023
Tempulated:

Please we are not Quarreling here.

Personally i am one of the few men who don't and wouldn't ask for sex from ladies. I see it as demeaning.

It doesn't make any sense to me paying for sex. Why would i ask and pay you for sex??

It's not like i don't like sex but it has to be pure, mutual and consensual and no strings attached.

I can decide to gift a lady material things or money whenever i feel like and deem fit not for any ulterior motive.
And there is no crime for her to ask you for money if she's in need.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Shalommy(f): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2023
harrend:

so in essence, relationship in nigeria is purely transactional..?
It's trade by barter. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Silentgroper(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:
As a man, if you don't wanna spend on a lady then stay on your own. Is it too difficult?

But men have started going their own way, yet your gender is against it .. They always seem to want to bring down the movement .

Ask the MGTOWS

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Badmashii(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:

So you be ashawo b that na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2023
Even Jay Z spends on his millionaire wife...🤭🤭🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
Silentgroper:

But men have started going their own way, yet your gender is against it .. They always seem to want to bring down the movement .

Ask the MGTOWS
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Silentgroper(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Even Jay Z spends on his millionaire wife...🤭🤭🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
and she does on him too

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2023
But most of the time it's him who does the spoiling because no prideful man would be okay with his woman always doing the spending, even if the woman is a billionaire.

They still want to get spoiled by their men... In as much as we live in the 21st century and we're fighting for equality, men will always be men, while women will always be women.

In as much as the woman can spend on a man every now and then, it doesn't change the fact that the man is the provider and protector of his family and same thing applies with us women... In as much as a man can do house chores every now and then, it also doesn't change the fact that we women should look after the house when we're around and not busy.

If you check, most of Beyonce's songs are about women empowerment and feminism, but I'm sure that when she gets home, she leaves those lyrics outside her house to be a loving wife and mother... She can balance between being Queen B and being just Beyonce.

So it's also the duty of a man to provide for his woman even though she can be spending on him every now and then.
Silentgroper:
and she does on him too

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Silentgroper(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
But most of the time it's him who does the spoiling because no prideful man would be okay with his woman always doing the spending, even if the woman is a billionaire.

They still want to get spoiled by their men... In as much as we live in the 21st century and we're fighting for equality, men will always be men, while women will always be women.

In as much as the woman can spend on a man every now and then, it doesn't change the fact that the man is the provider and protector of his family and same thing applies with us women... In as much as a man can do house chores every now and then, it also doesn't change the fact that we women should look after the house when we're around and not busy.

If you check, most of Beyonce's songs are about women empowerment and feminism, but I'm sure that when she gets home, she leaves those lyrics outside her house to be a loving wife and mother... She can balance between being Queen B and being just Beyonce.

So it's also the duty of a man to provide for his woman even though she can be spending on him every now and then.

That's right ....
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Shalommy(f): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Silentgroper:

Ask the MGTOWS
You mean fagottary?. Chaiiii... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Shalommy(f): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Badmashii:

So you be ashawo b that na
Like your sisters. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Badmashii(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:
Like your sisters. cheesy cheesy

Ashawo oshi

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by AmazingELixir: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin

Op you should also add the question... "Guys can you date a girl without demanding sex?"

Should we remind Op that relationships are Transactional.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by maticar: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
wittywriter:

Love is sweet o but when money enter Love is sweeter.

Wittyness
When whose money enter?
The man or the woman?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Omoawoke2(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dating is becoming really flawed this days.

Once a girl sees a boy, all she thinks is the size of his pocket and she’s already calculating how much she will gained

Once a guy sees a girl, he’s already thinking of the doggy style he will give her

But few guys with good intention ready to settle down will still jam girls with bad intentions and vice Versa. That’s why it’s so hard this days

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by mariahAngel(f): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tempulated:
Hello Ladies.

Can you date a man without asking him for money.

Would you be comfortable in a relationship where your woman does not ask you for anything?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Papayaayasager(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Only Yorubas can love without money and I respect them for that, good tribe but...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by pandoragirigory: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:
That means relationship for you is like a transaction like a private prostitute, exchange money for sex is prostitution.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by adams123: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:

Why ladies quickly desert relationship without s*X?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by VTJN(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Lol. Typical Nigerian ladies see relationships as a poverty alleviation scheme.
If the man wouldn't demand for sex. I think it's kinda possible
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by chidiwar(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Shalommy:

ozuo, that shows how dumb u are...intimacy that u both are meant to enjoy

just talk say u b olosho

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.