Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money (15822 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by sonofthunder: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tempulated:

What is matrix?

I am unique in my own way and i know it.

Elijah thought he was the only one that loved God whereas there were thousands more.

There are millions of people in Nigeria..... If only one percent were like you, how many people would that be?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Lollz(f): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
I've never asked my ex or even my male friends for money!!! The truth is the thought never crosses my mind since I don't except a guy to provide for me.
Kapish!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Pinkyposh(f): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Tempulated:

Hmmm are you really sure.
Am I sure? I'm doing it for myself, what do I gain in lying
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Flows001(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2023
Shalommy:
Op... Can a guy date a lady without asking for sex?If yes, then i can date a guy without asking for money. undecided undecided Stupid question.
Yes we can, I've been dating my virgin gf for over two years, the sex discussion doesn't even come up at all, just a little romance and we are good. The sex is reserved until we get married, which will be immediately she completes her NYSC God’s willing.

There are many other guys like me too
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by tunize(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Shalommy:
Op... Can a guy date a lady without asking for sex?If yes, then i can date a guy without asking for money. undecided undecided Stupid question.
Sex is not a favor done to anyone

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
tunize:

Sex is not a favor done to anyone

Wow i like men like you.

I wish ninety percent of nigerian men can have this mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pinkyposh:

Am I sure? I'm doing it for myself, what do I gain in lying.

Well i believe you to an extent.

But i'm very sure you can't date or marry any man below your standard. This i know for sure.

If i ask can you date or marry a promising guy who earns 50k monthly now. You will say God forbid over your dead body😊
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lollz:
I've never asked my ex or even my male friends for money!!! The truth is the thought never crosses my mind since I don't except a guy to provide for me.
Kapish!!!

Hmm wonder woman.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by tochez24(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Tempulated:
Hello Ladies.

Can you date a man without asking him for money.

The relationship/marriage scene in Africa is totally different from the outside world♂️

A white woman behaves and lives like an adult, hence she takes responsibility for her actions anytime anyday, she takes relationship or marriage as a partnership if she finds love, and an avenue to enlarge her tentacles(children) with the man of her dreams!!!

In Africa is different, black women believes their are children that need to be taken care of from her birth to her death⚠️
A black woman sees a relationship or marriage as a gold mine where they can easily come and reap a man's sweat without raising a finger!!!

Every black woman expects money in a relationship whether she's vocal about it or not, but the difference is that while SIMPs pay their women without getting anything in return... Alphas get their women to invest in them first before reaping any benefits.

That's why you will see a black woman collecting money from many men and giving it back to a particular ONE man that's in charge💯

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Pinkyposh(f): 6:30am On Oct 17, 2023
Tempulated:

Well i believe you to an extent.

But i'm very sure you can't date or marry any man below your standard. This i know for sure.

If i ask can you date or marry a promising guy who earns 50k monthly now. You will say God forbid over your dead body😊
That is a male and a female nature for you.
I can't be earning above 50k and get married to a guy earning just 50k.
Who is to provide for the family, there won't be respect.
A man is the provider while the woman is the helper
The man won't even try it cos he will feel insecure
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Yes, because if you ask him for money he will eventually ask you for something in return but if he gives you from his heart he trying to test you.....
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2023
Pinkyposh:

That is a male and a female nature for you.
I can't be earning above 50k and get married to a guy earning just 50k.
Who is to provide for the family, there won't be respect.
A man is the provider while the woman is the helper
The man won't even try it cos he will feel insecure.

I bet you didn't see where i wrote a Promising Future And Prospect. A Hardworking Guy With Side Hustles. Your eyes went straight to the 50k.

Nobody wants to start small again and help each other grow, No genuine feeling and respect anymore except a lot of money is involved. It is now provide provide, earn higher earn higher than me so i can brag about you amongst my peers and society at large Hmmm.

If i say i don't understand you perfectly, it means i'm being mischievous and feigning ignorance.

If i may ask, As you are earning above him, is it a sin to still submit to him and still support him to improve on his finances provided he is a calm, humble, good and caring husband.

I don't want to write much epitsles because i noticed you have a fixed mindset like most of your peers nowadays. The older generation of ladies weren't like this.

It is well with everyone of you these days.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Pinkyposh(f): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Tempulated:

I bet you didn't see where i wrote a Promising Future And Prospect. A Hardworking Guy With Side Hustles. Your eyes went straight to the 50k.

Nobody wants to start small again and help each other grow, No genuine feeling and respect anymore except a lot of money is involved. It is now provide provide, earn higher earn higher than me so i can brag about you amongst my peers and society at large Hmmm.

If i say i don't understand you perfectly, it means i'm being mischievous and feigning ignorance.

If i may ask, As you are earning above him, is it a sin to still submit to him and still support him to improve on his finances provided he is a calm, humble, good and caring husband.

I don't want to write much epitsles because i noticed you have a fixed mindset like most of your peers nowadays. The older generation of ladies weren't like this.

It is well with everyone of you these days.

That you've had bad experiences with girls does mean you should come to yell at me while addressing your concerns 🙏

First of all you started on a good note by saying I didn't see where you said PROMISING, and to be sincere I didn't see that, but you spoilt it by saying MY PAIRS and that nobody wants to start it small and bla bla bla, generalizing the whole thing.

Secondly I would have loved to respond to your question, but your approach you used has and the mindset you have for ladies is so irritating to me

Like I said you don't know me
I don't mind if my man is not earning big for a start,but has a promising future

And stop being bitter about women, stop generalizing, learn to talk and argue calmly, not everyone can handle such
Thanks
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
There are only two ladies in Nigeria who can date a man without asking for money. Sadly enough, the two ladies died two hours ago
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by tunize(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Tempulated:

Wow i like men like you.

I wish ninety percent of nigerian men can have this mentality.
It is what it is now sex is never a favor in as far both parties is benefiting from it weda its been paid for or gotten for free.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
What an Interesting thread though.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Lollz(f): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tempulated:

Hmm wonder woman.

It's the Truth my brother!!! Sounds Farfetched right??
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lollz:

Yes offcourse.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by MrCork: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
Lollz:

So u a gold diga? ...amd then u complain u cant find a mens on nairaland..Shame on u sir!!!(no oofensece) angry
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Lollz(f): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
MrCork:

So u a gold diga? ...amd then u complain u cant find a mens on nairaland..Shame on u sir!!!(no oofensece) angry

If you are not blind or stupid you would see that it's a reply to the comment above but I don't blame you and I would have said all the females in your family are gold digas but since they didn't really offend me, I'll leave that title of chief gold digger to you!!! But in the main time lemme help u since you can't read...... Ensure you read the post below carefully and with an dictionary to understand clearly!!!

Lollz:
Kapish!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by okoroemeka(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
Tempulated:
Hello Ladies.

Can you date a man without asking him for money.
during my bachelor years I was fortunate to date a very wealthy girl that really loves me so much that she bought a car for me,she doesn't ask for money but once in a while I do buy some stuffs for her which she cherishes so much,no matter how well off a lady is,as a man it is always natural to give no matter how small and always what you can afford to lose

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by MrCork: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2023
Lollz:

If you are not blind or stupid you would see that it's a reply to the comment above but I don't blame you and I would have said all the females in your family are gold digas but since they didn't really offend me, I'll leave that title of chief gold digger to you!!! But in the main time lemme help u since you can't read...... Ensure you read the post below carefully and with an dictionary to understand clearly!!!

TOOO LATES TO APOLOGICE.UUU A GOLD DIGER & U BEEEN EXPOSE!!(no oofensece) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.