Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It (12434 Views)

My SU Neighbour Is Olosho / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by UncleN: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2011
Siena:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mr Big Brain. I just love it when people of your ilk display their uncouth attitude the way you have. At least, it means my response got to you. Sometimes, you've just got to hammer those points home. Sir, I put it to you, you're no different to the OP, different method, same attitude.

By the way, how many Nigerian websites have you joined? From your response, it would appear several.

Why are you yelping like a hollered dog hit with your no head or tail point when all I asked was a simple innocuous comment Obviously you can dish but can't take, eh. Unfairly and without obviously engaging his brain before erroneously and falsely tarring everyone wiyh accusation of bullying, puhrlease, shoot.

Don't leave yet, please come back to continue your silly false accusation campaignm
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by LadyWinona: 5:23am On Oct 21, 2011
UncleN:

Why are you yelping like a hollered dog hit with your no head or tail point when all I asked was a simple innocuous comment Obviously you can dish but can't take, eh. Unfairly and without obviously engaging his brain before erroneously and falsely tarring everyone wiyh accusation of bullying, puhrlease, shoot.

Don't leave yet, please come back to continue your silly false accusation campaignm
Oh, just hush it, will you? I just had to comment cos if there's one nairalander that should be given his due respect, it is Siena. He has been here way longer than most of us, older and a father and not once has he insulted anyone on this site. I just wish all this bashing of both the poster and between people commenting will just stop. It's getting old and tiring already.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by arsenefc: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2011
Lady Winona:

Oh, just hush it, will you? I just had to comment cos if there's one nairalander that should be given his due respect, it is Siena. He has been here way longer than most of us, older and a father and not once has he insulted anyone on this site. I just wish all this bashing of both the poster and between people commenting will just stop. It's getting old and tiring already.

Are you Siena's wife or his baby mama?

Leave the poster  alone. Mafilomi n dasi
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2011
UncleN:

Oh, I can take it alright. This is a public board, so why would your comments cause me any loss of sleep? The one acting like a collered dog here is you. And forget about me tarring everyone - this is about you.

I've got a thick skin, so your words mean little to me.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by arsenefc: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2011
^^

Act your age and leave that young poster alone. What a pu/cc/y
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by UncleN: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2011
Lady Winona:

what hole did you just crawl out of asking me to hush it, who the feck are you Oh I see, he is a nigerian adult hence reason he is allowed the priviledge of crawling all over this forum in a condescending manner insulting and falsely maligning people's character as he pleases because he owns the forum too, huh

Did it occur to that pea brain of yours that your precious golden olden fuddy duddy Sienna also posted JUST ONCE earlier on in this same thread that he is now castigating the 98% of people who ALSO POSTED ONCE, as bullies on a hateful campaign  because they committed a crime of stumbling on a topic they found on the front page and SHOCK HORROR had the galling nerve to post on the thread What makes his own comment villifying the OP right? Are you saying it is BECAUSE HE POSTED ON THE FIRST PAGE.

Oh okay, I see, how silly of me, now I get it, he was lucky his own SINGLE post made the first few pages, everyone else with their own SINGLE post got the short straw hence are bullies on a hate campaign. Thanks for the nugget of info on who is who and who are the Elders to be avoided at all cost so next time I know once I see a particular post from an "elder" that's it thread automatically closes.

Siena:

Oh, I can take it alright. This is a public board, so why would your comments cause me any loss of sleep? The one acting like a collered dog here is you. And forget about me tarring everyone - this is about you.

I've got a thick skin, so your words mean little to me.

Indeed you have a thick skin and my posts means nothing, so i guess  you keep coming back only because you are polite and don't want to leave my post hanging without an answer huh, how very kind of you  Thank you too. I think i am gonna love it here already. Anyhoo, I am done on here.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by UncleN: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2011
angry Thanks for being a gentleman too Mr ArsenalFC. I love that soccer club too
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by somegirl1: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
I don't see anything wrong with taking in a 14 yr old and giving her a better life than her parents can.
Some house helps have been trained to university level by families they served since they were very young. I've heard of one who's now a doctor and i personally know a lawyer and an engineer.

It only becomes a problem when they are maltreated. Not every one has the ability to take in someone else's child and treat them well e.g the OP. Such people have no business having an omo-odo or whatever.
No one's buying that bull about her being in an expensive school, she won't being going about in pants if that were true. Girls start becoming besotted with themselves around that age esp in upper/ middle class circles.

She had hoped people will come on here to say how their househelp made cereal with palm oil etc. Disgraceful!
Try starting a thread about how su-egbe your children or nieces and nephews are then we'll believe you meant no harm.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by lepasharon(f): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2011
so if she had a 14 yr old daughter nd asked her to do work around the house is that also maltreatment KMT!!! angry angry nonsense
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by r231(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
lepasharon:

so if she had a 14 yr old daughter nd asked her to do work around the house is that also maltreatment KMT!!! angry angry nonsense

sometimes you read the title before you post undecided
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by LadyWinona: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2011
UncleN:

what hole did you just crawl out of asking me to hush it, who the feck are you Oh I see, he is a nigerian adult hence reason he is allowed the priviledge of crawling all over this forum in a condescending manner insulting and falsely maligning people's character as he pleases because he owns the forum too, huh

Did it occur to that pea brain of yours that your precious golden olden fuddy duddy Sienna also posted JUST ONCE earlier on in this same thread that he is now castigating the 98% of people who ALSO POSTED ONCE, as bullies on a hateful campaign  because they committed a crime of stumbling on a topic they found on the front page and SHOCK HORROR had the galling nerve to post on the thread What makes his own comment villifying the OP right? Are you saying it is BECAUSE HE POSTED ON THE FIRST PAGE.

Oh okay, I see, how silly of me, now I get it, he was lucky his own SINGLE post made the first few pages, everyone else with their own SINGLE post got the short straw hence are bullies on a hate campaign. Thanks for the nugget of info on who is who and who are the Elders to be avoided at all cost so next time I know once I see a particular post from an "elder" that's it thread automatically closes.

Indeed you have a thick skin and my posts means nothing, so i guess  you keep coming back only because you are polite and don't want to leave my post hanging without an answer huh, how very kind of you  Thank you too. I think i am gonna love it here already. Anyhoo, I am done on here.

It's really sad the extent the kids of today have degenerated to but then again, it is to be expected. I suppose u'll learn ur manners when u are in ur 30s. Right now, anything said to you is simply futile.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2011
honestly I think we can do better

why not send these girls to school?
I have a cousin who has a maid, the girl is probably about 20 . she enrolled her in school but the girl no gree go. asked the girl what trade she was interested in, and offered to pay for it. the girl said she wan be seamstress, but even still the girl no go go training.
she treats the girl well except for occasionally YELLING at the girl sometimes, she buys her stuff when she travelss.
and she says, why won't i treat well someone i entrust the care of my child to ?
as a form of social services. if u choose to use a maid, you should atleast do something to better their lives especialyl as sending them back to thier parents doesn't mean things will be better. people send thier kids to be maid not out of anything but needing resources and maybe having one less mouth to feed.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ify that was very funny and I m sick but laughed like crazy (can you use the broom to kill a fly or use a flyswatter instead , talk about mixed messages) and why is a $2.50 broom at dollar store such a big deal cheesy.

Biko abeg leave the OP alone o, she's got BIG issues and I m sure she will never do that again. LMAO cheesy
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Onuohasworld(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
it is very few people that can take care of their househelps, women are naturally wicked when it comes 2 other peoples children, very wicked set of human beings, u need 2 see how they treat their gatemen,drivers,etc,
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by DaDoctor: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
Onuohasworld:

it is very few people that can take care of their househelps, women are naturally wicked when it comes 2 other peoples children, very wicked set of human beings, u need 2 see how they treat their gatemen,drivers,etc,

[b] U ARE VERY CORRECT! IT IS WORSE WHEN THE HUBBY IS A DUMMY[/b]
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by aieromon(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
What a stupid thread angry angry

Even a pig will adapt to luxury after 9 months.The OP messed up big time by trying to ridicule the poor girl and biting her tongue in the process.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by vanitty: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
Na wa o
LOL see overreaction on a massive scale.
So what do "we - aggravated internet people " reckon the poster should do?!return the girl to a mother that can barely take care of her abi what exactly is the issue here, me i don't see it.

You too stop calling her suegbe. Suegbe is too strong a word, if you want to (bawi) can't for the life of me remember the English of that word at the moment, just say don't be silly. are you silly, you must be silly etc

Anyway jokes apart,Poster please listen here, if you are truly doing all you typed for the girl kudos to you jare.
Poster please do the best you can for her, God blesses those who shows mercy to others. You are NOT her mother, you can NEVER take the position of her mother, you also clarified you don't wish to be her mother, so please be the best aunty you can be. No ones knows the future
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Basics007: 2:21am On Nov 18, 2011
This thread is back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / Husband In Nite Clubs/discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.