Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It (12438 Views)

My SU Neighbour Is Olosho / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by omoalaro: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
Op, it is wrong to have a 14 year old girl/boy in paid employment in your house. Forget the lies about showering her with gifts, you can extend charity to her without her in paid employment in your house.
This is called child labour. It is an abuse punishable under the law. If i know how to get you and other people like you, i will surely do that, so you can face the law.
Employ her mother instead and let her mother earn a decent living so she can train her.
It is unGodly to "use" the future of an innocent girl to bring your own children up. Free her today from your captivity.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by southwark: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ALL,we shld all try to appreciate what this woman is doing and stop this condemnation. I personally think i mustn't fail to say big thanks for bringing this girl into your home and God ll bless you.  wink wink

However,kids will always be kids,pls,don't stop to correct her whenever she does things in wrong way,just like the way you will correct yours. I know it takes time to get used to dis new development but i can assure you both of you ll become best of friends.

Each day i see all these 14 years old girls hawking dangerously on the  street,i always pray that someone from somewhere shld come to their rescue by taking them away from the street where they could be easily violated.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by babyme1(f): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Op don't mind all these pretentious folks coming on here to condemn having a house-help. I would have condemned you if you didn't send her to school, but from ur post i can see you are taking care of her.

Just ensure that you love her too bc kids need love and not just expensive items. Teach her just like u will teach a sister and she will catch up very soon.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ifyalways(f): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
bla bla boring and lame!

You bought her the best clothes yet she goes about in panties.
You put her in the best schools yet she does not know what a microwave is used for.

Same you that your BIL destroyed your TV,ate a crate of eggs and 12 fishes @ a go You have issues,deep rooted ones.

Your seeing and calling her "omo ode" is a clear pointer that you are a user,exploiting the girl and then buying her stuffs to make yourself look good to the outside world.

Psfff jor.Omo ode indeed,what derogatory word to use for another.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by kkmny81: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
I seriously doubt this story, i can seem to piece it together.
Poster, confess now!
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by kkmny81: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
ifyalways:

bla bla boring and lame!

You put her in the best schools yet she does not know what a microwave is used for.

Same you that your BIL destroyed your TV,ate a crate of eggs and 12 fishes @ a go
Your seeing and calling her omo ode" is a clear pointer that you are a user,exploiting the girl and then buying her stuffs to make yourself look good to the outside world.

Psfff jor.Omo ode indeed,what condensing word to use for another.
cheesy cheesy grin shocked Laff wan kill me O!
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by dangerzone: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
she didnt send her to school,she doesnt know how to use the microwave,she pee in the bathroom  instead of the toilet,she walk to open the door in her panties yet she has been living with you for 9 months HABA, i know you only come on nairaland to make fun of the poor girl,but it bounced back on you and now looking for an excuse,using the word omo odo more suegbe shows that you are a user.i get so sick at times seeing the kind of post people post on nairaland for people to talk about, so Mrs child abuser stop your na me be madam and make the world a better place.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by MrWaters: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
e be lik say u dey enjoy am self
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Pelycan: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2011
omo alaro:

Op, it is wrong to have a 14 year old girl/boy in paid employment in your house. Forget the lies about showering her with gifts, you can extend charity to her without her in paid employment in your house.
This is called child labour. It is an abuse punishable under the law. If i know how to get you and other people like you, i will surely do that, so you can face the law.
Employ her mother instead and let her mother earn a decent living so she can train her.
It is unGodly to "use" the future of an innocent girl to bring your own children up. Free her today from your captivity.

Which law Enforced by who? Same people guilty of it?  Gimme a break!  cool  Catch them if you can  grin
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by blackmale(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ owu gal or whats ur name,,, you re just lieing to yourself about the way you stated above that you re treating the 14 year old kid, if you really mean it, why did you call her omo odo and suegbe in the first place? can you make fun of your own blood sister that way? you re even claiming the girl is living more than most of us here grin keep daydreaming,,,,,,,
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Kilode1: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
Owu gal:

I was a little taken aback by many of the Comments on here.  but maybe I should make it clear.

Her mother has  7 kids and occasionally works in the sex trade

She abandoned her at the home of the friend of a relative

I put her in private school

She has her own room which I am 100% sure is bigger and better than most people on heres master bedroom

She has more clothes and jewelry than most other 14 year old Her age

She goes on vacation with me abroad

She doesnt cook

she sweeps with a vacuum cleaner

I still wash the bathrooms

She doesnt even wash her own clothes cos I wash them with the familys in our washing machine

She has more pocket money than most of you make in salary.

I help her with her Home work everyday and attend all her PTA Meetings

For her end of term party in school she had a big Bottom cake that she shared with all the pupils in her class and from what I hear the teachers and staff too

She has a better life with me than anyone of you here had in your childhoods and I know it.

If you think Your child is better cared for than mY  OMO ODO, , then PROVE IT

This was the exact argument used by Slave Owners when William Wiberforce first challenged them.

Walahi, you are the best! I gbadun your benevolence baje baje.

Don't mind all these Nairaland Abolitionists o, continue to care for your benighted serfs.

Ridicule is a small price for her to pay nah undecided
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by dangerzone: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
chaircover:

I am sorry but the fact that you came on here with the sole aim of making fun of this helpless girl negates all the things that you have said that you do for her.

I am a mother and I know what it is like to actually treat one like your own and public ridicule doesnt come under that.  You came here to deliberately ridicule her which speaks volumes.

life is not all about money and God does see the hearts of all givers. The fact that she sleeps in a room larger than my master bedroom doesn't mean that she is happy. She is better off being given the bare necessities but with love than being ridiculed and treated badly in exchange of the luxury of sleeping on a supr duper king size bed.

An unhappy and badly treated housegirl or boy can kill or damage your kid so please be careful. What goes around comes around.

True talk, we must have the same brain dont you think??
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by jaybee3(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
dramaland embarassed embarassed
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by DaDoctor: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
LAZY WOMEN TAKE IN HOUSE MAIDS!!

DECADENCE. WAIT TILL THEY PUT YOUR BABY IN THE FRIDGE WHEN FEVER COMES CALLING
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by twinskenny(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
ifyalways:

bla bla boring and lame!

Same you that your BIL destroyed your TV,ate a crate of eggs and 12 fishes @ a go You have issues,deep rooted ones.

Your seeing and calling her "omo ode" is a clear pointer that you are a user,exploiting the girl and then buying her stuffs to make yourself look good to the outside world.

Psfff jor.Omo ode indeed,what derogatory word to use for another.

you said it all
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Princek12(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2011
Owu gal:

dont need to let everyone know where i live online do i now?

So you would rather lie about your location and mislead people because you don't want to disclose your location? Rather than lie and mislead people, if you do not want to let everyone know your location, why don't you just live your location blank. You are a bloody liar. Your lies and deceit also show in your story, which makes no sense.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by twinskenny(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

LAZY WOMEN TAKE IN HOUSE MAIDS!!

DECADENCE. WAIT TILL THEY PUT YOUR BABY IN THE FRIDGE WHEN FEVER COMES CALLING

hahahaha
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by mbulela: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
can we move this to the literature secton?
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by twinstaiye(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
This is why  some people dont take personal matters to nairaland for opinion.  Nigerians are the greatest hypocrite on the face of the earth.  What they do in the comfort of their home, they will say they dont. And the way they comment you will think that is how they live their lives.  All of us are aware that the OMO ODO syndrome is in existence, and there are some commenter (sic) here who grew under the tutelage of OMO ODO, and yet they have the gut to condemn Owu Gal who was only asking your opinion whether you had seen any of them worst than hers.
Just take the thread as it comes, if you had seen one, say it out, if you hadnt laugh at her own for what it is worth. Am sure if she needs your opinion about whether she treats her right or not, she will ask.
Let us make nairaland an easy place to visit.haba!!!
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by blackmale(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
OP, is living a fake life, full of lies
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ifyalways(f): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
@KKnmy81,NO jokes.Last month it was her 12 abi 13 years old brother in law.He consumed 12 big chunks of chicken out of the soup pot,fries 12 eggs for himself,chews on rug and does every other "strange" thing you can think of.

Today its her "omo ode" .Is the OP a poster mom for dysfunctional kids
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by adetunrayo(f): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
Bravo woman, God would bless u. ignore the haters that wouldnt do anything for humanity except to criticize and condemn.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by pinkrex(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
If you needed or wanted a house girl why dint you go get your lil 14 year old sis or relative to test if they are all wicked angry?
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by DExplorer1: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
She isn't 'su egbe' she's just exhibiting illiteracy. The kind of life u're living is practically different to hers. I can rightly say she's new to ur 'setting'. It's gonna take time but with proper education and patience, she will get things right except you want things in a hurry.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by babyboom(f): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ Chaircover, always love to read your opinions, as they always make sense.
you have my respect.
Rgds to Mr Chaircover,
your family is favoured to have U
Keep it up.
(Hmmmmmm, i wonder what u will be demanding from Mr Chaircover this December)

@ OP, just be careful the way u treat ur househelp.
if your children makes the same mistakes, it is the way u correct them that u shd correct ur HH.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by blackmale(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ pinkrex, thanks bro,,,,,, make she go use her own bloody sister,,,,,
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by babyme1(f): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
What is 'omo odu' and 'su egbe'?
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by pinkrex(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
twinstaiye:

This is why  some people dont take personal matters to nairaland for opinion.  Nigerians are the greatest hypocrite on the face of the earth.  What they do in the comfort of their home, they will say they dont. And the way they comment you will think that is how they live their lives.  All of us are aware that the OMO ODO syndrome is in existence, and there are some commenter (sic) here who grew under the tutelage of OMO ODO, and yet they have the gut to condemn Owu Gal who was only asking your opinion whether you had seen any of them worst than hers.
Just take the thread as it comes, if you had seen one, say it out, if you hadnt laugh at her own for what it is worth. Am sure if she needs your opinion about whether she treats her right or not, she will ask.
Let us make nairaland an easy place to visit.haba!!!

I don't know where some sic hole think through and from undecided

I don't see any reason why you should encourage child slavery in this century irrespective of what you think about it. Do you really think those that grew through that stream in life found it funny? it's not done!! Can you allow some "madam" because of some opportune wealth or position handle and control your own lil sis like that? If she needs help let her go get a nanny!! angry
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by DaDoctor: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
THE NEXT THING YOU WOULD SEE ON FRONT PAGE IS THIS;

MY HUBBY IS SLEEPING WITH MY OMO ODO

OR MY OMO ODO INITIATED MY SON/DOTA

ARE LADIES NOT UP TO THE TASK OF THEIR HOMES?

MODERN DAY LADIES!!!!!

TRUTH HURTS SO PUNCH ME IF YOU LIKE.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by pawa4ul: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
[b]I hate it when we speak as though we are not in Nigeria or that we are not aware of the nature around us. Most of you guys that want to skin the Poster alive are even doing worse than what you are thinking of this lady. Having house girl in Nigeria is a very common thing. It is seen everywhere including your houses and neighbourhood. But we thank God that it is getting refined except for those who are hard-hearted. Most people have house helps and make sure they attend not just school but private and other good schools. The level of exposure your house girl receives also determines the kind of treatment and coaching your children would receive from the house girl, cos whether we like it or not, the house girl is also your daughter and co-coach for our children.
You can hardly identify a house girl this days as they look close to if not exactly like the children of those who hire them. And come to think of it, what do they really do these days? Just to help in bathing the kids (that is if the parents did not meet up in that for that time in question), sweep the house and assist the woman of the house when she is cooking. As the kids set out for school in the morning, she follows suit.
I am saying this cos we have a maid in my house. Neighbours around us never knew that she was not related to us till when she was to leave (that was after passing out of Secondary school). And to tell you the truth, we are scouting for another.
A lot of people put theirs in a trade to benefit them in skill learning. This means that the maids are busy only in the morning.
They rarely cook. Ask those who have one, and you will find out. this is so cos most men would not want any other person to cook their home food except their wife plus the fact that the women will not give that opportunity of their husband rating the food of the maid better.
House maid is not slavery at all, rather it is a way of helping to reach unto the less previlieged. You use them as you would use your children. This is my perception anyway.
[/b]
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by AmAlone: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
OWU GIRL, It is obvious you are lying!!!!! Like a NLer will say; Only An Half Brain Person Will Believe "ANYTHING" posted on NL.

It is very obvious even the nicest person on earth are not doing all posted up there(YOUR WISH FOR your OWN CHILD!!!!!)

My argument is if truly you are doing all the above, firstly, you will not call her an Omo-Odo to begin with, Nor call here Su-Egbe(Foolish) Publicly and still set her out to be ridiculed here by everyone worldwide!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Beside, you said she ain't doing any house chore except sweeping here room with a vacuum cleaner!!!

So what is she doing with your shoes in the fridge(you are enslaving her to do all your washing and shoe cleaning I bet!!!!)

Plus she must be cooking her own foods to put the rice cooker inside your Micro Wave!!!!

If you truly doing all the lies you are claiming you wont be here!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! funny young woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / Husband In Nite Clubs/discos / My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.