Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It (12431 Views)

My SU Neighbour Is Olosho / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by freecocoa(f): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
Op you sound like you are a mean person,why call the girl suegbe?seems like you are even enjoying yourself,imagine creating a competitive thread asking people to prove what rubbish.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by coogar: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
Pennywise:

The OP appears quite comfortable.

figment of her wet-dreams!

You can only fool some pple abt your social background and standing on this forum, certainly not every one.

i'm glad you know!

If the househelp leaves willingly there will be 100 others who will gladly take her place for the security and comfort her home provides. There is no reason she should feel bad bc she is doing humanity a lot of good.

i disagree with that. she's robbing peter to pay paul. no amount of material things can be greater than child-abuse. she gives her 60-carat gold rings but she's back here saying she's suegbe. what kind of village mentality is that?

There are threads on this forum where a lot of us discussed the awful thing we and siblings did as children. But this thread has taken on a special meaning bc the person in question is a house help. It seems to me that it is a very poor excuse to attack an innocent person. And bc there are so many 'malu' on NL it is easy for the herd mentality to take effect

the title of the thread is a bit depressing!
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
Pennywise:

If the househelp leaves willingly there will be 100 others who will gladly take her place for the security and comfort her home provides.

We had a parents teachers meeting a few months ago. One woman(I will call her parent A) had issues with her son's teacher, and was pushing for a sack. I was sitting in front of her and overheard her conversing with another parent(Parent B). The parent B told her to calm down after all they are worse teachers out there and this woman isn't as bad. Parent A(gosh I couldn't see her but I am sure she shot daggers at B) turned to B and said ''Is this what our educational system has turned into? should we now manage silly behaviours because there are worse ones out there? should we sweep some of these behaviours under the carpet because we "reckon" it isn't that bad?should we parents ignore teachers that abuse our kids, what do you call abuse? you think it is when you physically hurt a child that you have abused that child?

Should women come on here and say trash about their housemaids after all a million and one people would love to replace the maid if she decides to leave?
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ronkebp(f): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
jennykadry:

WTH. Just saw this. shocked shocked . What do you have that I should be jealous of? a husband that cheats on your sorry arse or the husband that beats the living daylight out of your already black skin? Seriously what do you have? a brother inlaw that eats like malu or a young girl you call omo odo? undecided[/b]I would really love to know what you've got that would make me jealous? and whilst you are at it let me sef go and chop my own portion of beating but in this case I call it Spanking from my oga wink

I just could not help but laugh at the 'malu' eating furnitures, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]LMSAO
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Kilode1: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2011
For those who don't know:

Omo odo = Servant ( kid servant, mostly pre-pubescent or early teens, can be older )
^
Yea, also called house girl.

Suegbe = I/m/be/ci.le (can also mean foolish, silly, dumb, , slow, r/e/t/a/r/d)
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by freecocoa(f): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
coogar:

you are a disgrace to the nigerian women with this bucket of crap.
"omo odo" and "suegbe" - that's supposed to make you macho, isn't it.
sorry o - stepmother of "suegbe omo-odo"

you are so ignorant!
whatever attitude that little girl has got, you are fully responsible for it. she's a child.
if you keep a dog that's spiteful and bites people every time - then you are a wicked owner.
if your omo odo is still daft(after 9 months of staying with you) - then it's a no brainer you are also daft.
My God will bless you brother,I couldn't agree with you more.

Imagune the impetus the yeye Op has,saying the girl's allowance is more than the salary of most people here,Op is just a big M o ron and a miserable liar.I bet she doesn't even have a microwave sef,come here wanting to show off what you aint gat,Op taa go sleep for gutter,I feel like bluetoothing slap to you.ODE
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by coogar: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
freecocoa:

Imagune the impetus the yeye Op has,saying the girl's allowance is more than the salary of most people here,Op is just a big M o ron and a miserable liar.I bet she doesn't even have a microwave sef,come here wanting to show off what you aint gat,Op taa go sleep for gutter,I feel like bluetoothing slap to you.ODE

i enjoyed that, nice one!
[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif?w=238&h=211[/img]
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ronkebp(f): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
freecocoa:

See haters!!!! what if she does, na like this you dey jealous reach?? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
ronkebp:

I just could not help but laugh at the 'malu' eating furnitures,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMSAO

You are laughing? stay diaaaa

I am still waiting for answers from Madam owu dey cash me girl. A 31 yr old woman who is looking for an opportunity to showcase herself to other men outside, is calling me jealous?  Jealous say wetin? Never in my years of marriage have the thought ever crossed my eyes not to talk of ears and then mind to cheat on my husband, and you tell me I am jealous of you and your failed personality? you f[i]u[/i]cking wish, oh yeaaaaaa you wish
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by realsemaj: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2011
I wish i know your home address so that i can arrest and prosecute you for child trafficking and violation of the young innocent girl's right. I've done it before and i'll like to make you anther scape goat.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ronkebp(f): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
Jenny, were wanyo!!!, you hot ooooo!!!!!!
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by AmAlone: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
O BOI AAAA  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DEM DON FINISH THE OP O!!!! LOL!!!

AND SHE SELF DON RUN 4-40!!!!
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ronkebp(f): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^^^^^ Agbaya!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by AmAlone: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^^ LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by freecocoa(f): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2011
ronkebp:

See haters!!!! what if she does, na like this you dey jealous reach?? wink wink wink wink wink
Madam abeg I dey vex and I no go like take am out on you,jealous wetin?jenny has said it all,what does Op have that one should be jealous of?a battering husband,psycho relatives or a fake life?
If you fell for all those things she claims to do,then it would be a waste of typing energy replying you.
Its not as if one is not allowed to have helps but tell yourself the truth from the tone of her thread does she sound nice to you?I can bet you that that her help doesn't go to school,she goes to school and doesn't know where to put shoes?don't tell me you are that gullible please,Op is just a liar,please I'm in no mood for fights,its pretty obvious what people like Op can do so no need to argue,I just wonder why you support her.
And hey a microwave is of no importance to me,if there's a list of things to get jealous about,a microwave won't even be on it,FYI I guarantee you that Op has nothing I can envy her for.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by tlops(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

E DOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WOMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST!!!! MWHERE U DEY WEN DEM KILL SARO WIWA? LOLLLLLLLLL
what i am saying is, if the OP really showed love as she claimed she wouldn't call her: 1. Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl). 2. Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀. (3) try to look for other ' Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀' keepers.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ronkebp(f): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
freecocoa:

Madam abeg I dey vex and I no go like take am out on you,jealous wetin?jenny has said it all,what does Op have that one should be jealous of?a battering husband,psycho relatives or a fake life?
If you fell for all those things she claims to do,then it would be a waste of typing energy replying you.
Its not as if one is not allowed to have helps but tell yourself the truth from the tone of her thread does she sound nice to you?I can bet you that that her help doesn't go to school,she goes to school and doesn't know where to put shoes?don't tell me you are that gullible please,Op is just a liar,please I'm in no mood for fights,its pretty obvious what people like Op can do so no need to argue,I just wonder why you support her.
And hey a microwave is of no importance to me,if there's a list of things to get jealous about,a microwave won't even be on it,FYI I guarantee you that Op has nothing I can envy her for.

My dear, one person dey sick, you dey use the panadol for am, what if she is lying, is it going to change anything? are you going to turn things around for her, nope!!!! now, what if she is saying the truth we can't see ourselves to judge each other (which is really not allowed anyways), but to judge in such a harsh manner, is so wrong. Correct her, tell her, poster, don't call her omo-odo, or suegbe, how will you feel if someone called you that, it is as simple as that, the lady became defensive, when everyone started throwing blows at her from every angle.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2011
tlops:

what i am saying is, if the OP really showed love as she claimed she wouldn't call her: 1. Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl). 2. Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀. (3) try to look for other ' Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀' keepers.
ROTFLMSGBOt grin lmao @ Suegbe keepers grin
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by tlops(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
I guess she was surprised by the responses she got. she expected to hear similar ridiculous stories to pride herself in.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by freecocoa(f): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
ronkebp:

My dear, one person dey sick, you dey use the panadol for am, what if she is lying, is it going to change anything? are you going to turn things around for her, nope!!!! now, what if she is saying the truth we can't see ourselves to judge each other (which is really not allowed anyways), but to judge in such a harsh manner, is so wrong. Correct her, tell her, poster, don't call her omo-odo, or suegbe, how will you feel if someone called you that, it is as simple as that, the lady became defensive, when everyone started throwing blows at her from every angle.
You are right sha,I'm not judging but the one I can never agree to, is that list she gave about what she does for the girl(u ma know say na lie) I guess I got carried away a little,its just that I know people with helps and I don't like the way they are treated,Op's thread triggered the memories of a house girl I used to know,its really a sad memory(the girl died)anyways I'm over the anger now,as for the panadol,I wan take am cos I know say this thread go give me headache.
Hope I didn't anger you cos I really want to stop fighting on NL(as if its possible)lol.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ronkebp(f): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
freecocoa:

You are right sha,I'm not judging but the one I can never agree to, is that list she gave about what she does for the girl(u ma know say na lie) I guess I got carried away a little,its just that I know people with helps and I don't like the way they are treated,Op's thread triggered the memories of a house girl I used to know,its really a sad memory(the girl died)anyways I'm over the anger now,as for the panadol,I wan take am cos I know say this thread go give me headache.
Hope I didn't anger you cos I really want to stop fighting on NL(as if its possible)lol.

grin grin grin funny, naaaaaa, you did not, it takes alot and a little to make me angry wink wink wink, if it was Haakiri or Johndoe, i for dey fume, by now, wink wink wink wink wink EEEyah i feel for that girl you talked about, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by emmatok(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
Kilode?!:

For those who don't know:

Omo odo = Servant ( kid servant, mostly pre-pubescent or early teens, can be older )
^
Yea, also called house girl.

Suegbe = I/m/be/ci.le (can also mean foolish, silly, dumb, , slow, r/e/t/a/r/d)

+100

The irony is that the OP sees noting wrong in her actions.

She doesn't know that "underage Omo odo " is slavery .

I know hope @Owu gal won't transfer her  Nairaland anger on that little girl, by beating the poo off her,

MADAM ABEGI NO KILL AM O O O.

E jor e ma pa omolomo .

I dey shout  o o o.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
I love this poster. I wonder why most people are throwing shots @ her. ''Omo odo'', ''suegbe'' and so what? Isn't it something we say everyday. So what the hell is wrong with that. Y'all should stop presenting yourselves as angels when you all and I knows you are not.
And everything she said about herself were due to the unruly shots.
There is nothing wrong with whatever she had said! What more do one expect her to do? ''If you think the op is wicked, then adopt the little girl!''
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by freecocoa(f): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
ronkebp:

grin grin grin funny, naaaaaa, you did not, it takes alot and a little to make me angry wink wink wink, if it was Haakiri or Johndoe, i for dey fume, by now, wink wink wink wink wink EEEyah i feel for that girl you talked about, may her soul rest in peace.
Amen o my sis,so na those two dey fit make you boil for here,okay o,abeg make I carry myself go meet up zone,person dey wait me there,take care dear till we jam for another thread.
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by ronkebp(f): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
freecocoa:

Amen o my sis,so na those two dey fit make you boil for here,okay o,abeg make I carry myself go meet up zone,person dey wait me there,take care dear till we jam for another thread.

No sweat, BTW, are there rich guys there, if there are, i dey follow you come oooo, i need to build me a duplex and buy me some RR sports, wink wink wink wink cha!chaa!!(tear nylon) oooo, not tokunbo. grin grin grin
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Nymphnode(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2011
@OP: She is going through a lot of change at the same time, physically, environmentally, socially and other -ally's. It will take a while getting used to her new environment but she will adapt in time. Yeah! I agree with the others on your choice of word, it is ridiculous
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by emmatok(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
Acidosis:

I   love   this   poster.   I   wonder   why   most   people   are   throwing   shots   @   her.   ''Omo   odo'', ''suegbe''  and   so   what?   Isn't   it   something   we   say  everyday.   So   what   the   hell   is   wrong   with   that.   Y'all   should   stop  presenting   yourselves   as  angels   when   you   all  and   I   knows   you   are  not.
And  everything   she   said   about   herself  were   due   to  the  unruly  shots.
There   is   nothing   wrong  with   whatever   she  had   said!  What  more   do   one  expect  her  to   do?  ''If  you   think   the   op  is   wicked,  then  adopt   the  little  girl!''

Oh shut-up.

You will say it is what you do every day and not everyone.

Everyday we hear news of how people maltreat their " Omo odo' claiming they are doing them(Omo odo) big favor.

For your info an adopted child is not an "Omo odo"
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Natasha2(f): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2011
phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
op op op op op op abi DPO  lmao your reason for opening this thread was not achieved, bet you were shocked at the response of people. Prove this prove that imagine and you say you're doing the poor girl a favour by making fun of her in a public forum , only God knows if you do all those things you said you do for her cos I doubt if, if at all you do   , you wouldn't even think of opening such a thread as it is you're not even looking for advice on how you can help her adapt, this thread was created for mockery , for people supporting the op anyways phewwwwwwwwwwwww  cheesy
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
Wow!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked In 2011??

@ OP

You need to be slapped 6 ways to Sunday! Imagine! Na person pikin you dey take laff? I spit on u, Tufiaa!!!! angry angry

Not gonna let you spoil my evening tongue
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Natasha2(f): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
^lmao so the spit no reach? you come dey ''tufia'' on top grin grin grin
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2011
I just read the additional things you said you do for her(first page of topic) ,   shocked shocked shocked

Owu girl!! I detest people like you,  You are not capable of doing things from the goodness of your heart. You only do things that will make you look good. Very very very selfish of you. You are manipulating that little girl to make yourself look good. If you really love her as a fellow human being you will not counteract the goodness with destroying her on here.

You are all about me me me me!!! Well you is full of shite! I spit on you again! Tufiaaaa!!!

@ Natasha

I wish she was right in my face,   angry angry angry

I have never wanted to ,  someone so badly on NL  angry angry
Re: Is Your Ọmọ-ọ̀dọ̀ (House Girl) More Su Ẹ̀gbẹ̀ Than Mine? Prove It by Natasha2(f): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
^LOLZ Its aite when I first saw it on the front page I thought it was a funny thread I had no idea what su ebge and omo odo meant but after reading the post and few comments I got the whole picture and I was like WTF? if she does all the things she says then what's the use in making her the ''house help''  undecided must you get something in return for you to help someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Men Paranoid About Undrawn Curtains And Undressed Wives / My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.