Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! (3865 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
Hi,

I hope you are making progress/forging ahead. I was hoping you would have been able to share some of those challenges and how you are overcoming them (folks here might be able to advise while others also learn). Look forward to hearing from you. its almost pay day lol !!!

Greatestkidb:

Hello. Thanks for the care.
Been busy lately that I hardly come online this days. The economy is really bitting hard, one of the greatest challenge is after I have sold some goods for some certain amount already and you'd be surprised that the price has jack up when u go to restore. With the help of God I'm managing Sha and I will try my best. The business is still moving! Thank you.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Greatestkidb:

Later bought some items that I can at least start with. Shop will open tomorrow morning.
Can you explain how you and one Mrs. Baraya share the same shop?
Cc: Anonymous1900

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
Greatestkidb:

Later bought some items that I can at least start with. Shop will open tomorrow morning.
Cc: Anonymous1900.

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Greatestkidb:

If you like deactivate this account. I have your two account numbers dropped with different Opay names plus your real account number you dropped on your previous begging accounts. You just used your money for giveaway to this criminal Anonymous1900.
Ahnie I think you need to come here too.

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
I followed this thread with interest because I felt how this op was pestering this individual,I even encouraged him told him what to do and looked out for.

Truth be told....ola,goodness3.4 and the rest has really taught me a lesson on nairaland and any begging thread I see I go just read Waka pass henceforth.

It's sad this op just dimmed the chances of peeps that are in guinuine need of help.

You see this nairaland....na to read n Waka pass.
He even said....to the glory of God

It's well with him!

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by DDota: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
They will never learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Oh wow!!!
Before I make any comment on these allegations, I will wait till the agreed time and see what happens but thanks for sharing Bronzetiger.
@Greatestkidb, would you care to respond to all these weighty allegations against you.

BronzeTiger:

If you like deactivate this account. I have your two account numbers dropped with different Opay names plus your real account number you dropped on your previous begging accounts. You just used your money for giveaway to this criminal Anonymous1900.
Ahnie I think you need to come here too.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hi,
I am a little confused by your bolded comment. Do you mean you shared what I should look out for before supporting someone or you meant the person I supported? Just curious

ahnie:
I followed this thread with interest because I felt how this op was pestering this individual,I even encouraged him told him what to do and looked out for

Truth be told....ola,goodness3.4 and the rest has really taught me a lesson on nairaland and any begging thread I see I go just read Waka pass henceforth.

It's sad this op just dimmed the chances of peeps that are in guinuine need of help.

You see this nairaland....na to read n Waka pass.
He even said....to the glory of God

It's well with him!
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Evolutionism: 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sope Otilorgrin

Nothing surprising here.

Nigeria is/was built on SCAM,Wickedness/DECEIT.

To the Donor. Even you yourself is not 100% clean. I'm absolutely sure you know better.

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 4:01am On Oct 23, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Oh wow!!!
Before I make any comment on these allegations, I will wait till the agreed time and see what happens but thanks for sharing Bronzetiger.
@Greatestkidb, would you care to respond to all these weighty allegations against you.

He can't deny it, the evidence here is as clear as day. The fool thought he was smart not knowing even the craftiest and tricksters can still make the smallest mistakes when trying to cover their tracks. Just look for how you will get your money and if you need help with sourcing for his personal details so he can tracked with them and gotten by the police I can take out of my hectic schedule to help you. He has to return your money to you whether he likes it or not. I'm tired of lazy con men trying to take willing givers for a fool.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BItt: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Life is funny. People that honestly need the help don't get it but people who aren't sincere always have an upper hand.
Over these years I have noticed this trend in life and not just on nairaland. If you have a genuine idea or need help, it's always very difficult to find favor, infact many obstacles will come up and people will call you a liar. They also label you a begger.

But when a liar brings forth an idea to swindle people, he is well accepted and doesn't go through much hardship to get what he needs. They seem to get lucky with their devious plans.

Its unfair because it's as if life and people subconsciously favour devious plans. Just an observation.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Another surprising quote! Please enlighten me on how or what I should know better as right now your comment is a bit vague. I am genuinely interested in learning.

Evolutionism:
Sope Otilorgrin

Nothing surprising here.

Nigeria is/was built on SCAM,Wickedness/DECEIT.

To the Donor. Even you yourself is not 100% clean. I'm absolutely sure you know better.

Bye.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Thanks. I'll respond to this tomorrow

BronzeTiger:

He can't deny it, the evidence here is as clear as day. The fool thought he was smart not knowing even the craftiest and tricksters can still make the smallest mistakes when trying to cover their tracks. Just look for how you will get your money and if you need help with sourcing for his personal details so he can tracked with them and gotten by the police I can take out of my hectic schedule to help you. He has to return your money to you whether he likes it or not. I'm tired of lazy con men trying to take willing givers for a fool.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 12:15am On Oct 24, 2023
The last time I login here was on the 18th of this month, only to login now to fulfill my obligation and then this..
I truly lied by putting a fake pic, anonymous is eager to see me start the business then and because of high cost of goods and say I use a small part of the money for something urgent. I put the pix so I won't offend the trust, pls I'm very sorry for not disclosing this earlier but truly, I later start.
The first day I approach Anonymous1900, I told him that I dey jobless and I have beg here before, so I need to start something for myself.
I can never betray the trust of my helper, and that is why I came back today to fulfill my promise. I do promise to see to the end of my obligations, but I was labeled a fake already. Please I'm very sorry for all of this and I'm ready to start the repayment as promised. @Anonymous1900
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2023
Hello,
Nice of you to come out and try to clear these weighty allegations against you. it is a good step in your favor. please answer the questions below.

1. Did you actually start a business or not as discussed and if yes, what is the status and is there any proof of this business running and where?
2. You are meant to begin repayment on 10/24 (today) so do i provide an account number for payment

look forward to your response.

Greatestkidb:
The last time I login here was on the 18th of this month, only to login now to fulfill my obligation and then this..
I truly lied by putting a fake pic, anonymous is eager to see me start the business then and because of high cost of goods and say I use a small part of the money for something urgent. I put the pix so I won't offend the trust, pls I'm very sorry for not disclosing this earlier but truly, I later start.
The first day I approach Anonymous1900, I told him that I dey jobless and I have beg here before, so I need to start something for myself.
I can never betray the trust of my helper, and that is why I came back today to fulfill my promise. I do promise to see to the end of my obligations, but I was labeled a fake already. Please I'm very sorry for all of this and I'm ready to start the repayment as promised. @Anonymous1900
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 12:46am On Oct 24, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Hello,
Nice of you to come out and try to clear these weighty allegations against you. it is a good step in your favor. please answer the questions below.

1. Did you actually start a business or not as discussed and if yes, what is the status and is there any proof of this business running and where?
2. You are meant to begin repayment on 10/24 (today) so do i provide an account number for payment

look forward to your response.

Yes I later start something, here in kebbi as I told you and I do feed from it though I have few goods left now. I will still get back here tomorrow.
Yes sir, that is why I login today.
Thank you.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bleep Bleep
Ecobank
Let me know when paid so i can have it confirmed

Greatestkidb:

Yes I later start something, here in kebbi as I told you and I do feed from it though I have few goods left now. I will still get back here tomorrow.
Yes sir, that is why I login today.
Thank you.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Anonymous1900:

Let me know when paid so i can have it confirmed

I just sent it. Thank you so much sir.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Received.. well done,

now can we discuss what biz you are actually doing and what it involves otherwise this just seems like an exercise in futility.

1. Did you pay back from the biz proceeds
2. How's the biz doing
3. What if any are the issues
4. Or did I just give you a personal loan and you are returning money back to me from other loans or whatever you did with it.

These are some of my questions based In you admitting you did not use the money for the original biz as intended.

Save the account details and edit it out of your post
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Save the account details for future payments and edit it out of your post

Greatestkidb:

I just sent it. Thank you so much sir.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Though I used part of the money for something urgent then, but I do start the business though goods are not much. Yes I have been saving from the business right from day one for today. But you really need a lot to sustain a provision shop. It is from the proceed am feeding myself coupled with difficulty in restocking, I have very few goods now. I may go broke if I continue this way, so I have already decided to sell everything and go into animal business a friend is doing here too. By staying by the road side on market days, you buy animals directly from the owner and resell by adding little thing on top. With this I know I can sustain myself while I continue to pay back. I have no any other loan on me.
@Anonymous1900
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Agbecassava: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Lord give me the strength .....

I thank you as you dey always reply me

E don Tey wey you don dey reply me thank you
Abeg consider me my Oga
Na grinding machine I dey beg for

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Agbecassava: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2023
My Oga Machine now na 100,000 Naira

I go dey pay back 10,000 every month with any interest wey you wan collect

I no need to rent shop na front of the house I go dey use am.

I Sabi repair am myself
Na grinding machine my papa use train 8 of us go prmary school so I Sabi use am well

No day wey women no go ggrind so I go make profit like 1200 to 1500 daily
The business get money well abeg my Oga
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Agbecassava: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2023
I go grind mays pepper melon
My wife sef fit grind
Na she sef go dey keep the money
You know say na this time people dey do ceremony well
I go make money from now till December
Please don't let me be begging again always at my age
If I buy petrol of 5 liter at 3,000, I go use am make 6,000 since na new machine e no go dey chop fuel much
Abeg for the sake of ALMIGHTY GOD
I no go disappoint you ma
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Agbecassava: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2023
Please ma
Make we do police agriment
If I no pay make police arest me
I no fit disapoint you
Ask money121 I no disapoint am
Ask snowland I no disapoint am
Na because of this grinding machine I dey follow politician
The one wey honourable give party na party Chairmen give him outside wife daughter
I no fit dey do follow follow again
Abeg for the sake of ALMIGHTY GOD
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Agbecassava: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2023
Anonymous1900:
My Oga Machine now na 100,000 Naira

I go dey pay back 10,000 every month with any interest wey you wan collect

I no need to rent shop na front of the house I go dey use am.

I Sabi repair am myself
Na grinding machine my papa use train 8 of us go prmary school so I Sabi use am well

No day wey women no go ggrind so I go make profit like 1200 to 1500 daily
The business get money well abeg my Oga
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MummyMalik: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2023
[right][/right]
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MummyMalik: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2023
[quote][/quote]
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
let me clear some miscommunication. I am not into loans. either to friends or associates. @greatestkidb was my first ever loan and probably my last on this platform. I have always operated under a different philosophy. There were so many red flags in his request that the only way I could justify it was to agree to the loan and some of those fears are panning out now, like him not doing the original intended business but he his also trying to redeem himself so we will see. Loan is too much of a burden for me and to much mental stress. I do not do it in my personal life and I will not start it on an online platform ..

Anonymous1900:
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MummyMalik: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Anonymous1900:

Thank you
Post will be deleted
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Agbecassava: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
Anonymous1900:
let me clear some miscommunication. I am not into loans. either to friends or associates. @greatestkidb was my first ever loan and probably my last on this platform. I have always operated under a different philosophy. There were so many red flags in his request that the only way I could justify it was to agree to the loan and some of those fears are panning out now like him not doing the original intended business but he his also trying to redeem himself so we will see. Loan is too much of a burden for me and to much h mental stress. I dont do it in my personal life and I want start it on an online platform ..

Abeg help me in any way
😢 embarassed
Please any amount

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Great Offer! 1.2kva Inverter + 200 Ah Battery (tkb Deep Cycle) = N69,900 / Mother In Law Won't Allow Me To Meet My Twins Babies / I Don't Know If I Have Made Mistake In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.