Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! (3866 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
Madam,

Please put your post back up. I was only trying to notify everyone before the thread gets taken over by loan requests.
I'll state clearly in my opening at some point what I plan to do going forward.

I have not had the time to read and analyze your request in detail. I just wanted to clear the loan part from several comments I got today.

I am very busy at the moment but hopefully by the weekend I can read it dutifully and respond to you. No guarantees it will be a positive response though.

MummyMalik:

Thank you
Post will be deleted
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MummyMalik: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Madam,

Please put your post back up. I was only trying to notify everyone before the thread gets taken over by loan requests.

I have not had the time to read and analyze your request in detail. I just wanted to clear the loan part from several comments I got today.

I am very busy at the moment but hopefully by the weekend I can read it dutifully and respond to you. No guarantees it will be a positive response though.

Thank you ma
The post was deleted out of shame and not out of anger
As I posted earlier, I should have done this on my own but my kids school came up with a no full payment no resumption in September.
That drained me financially buying textbooks, uniforms, notebooks, all at once.
I am always scared of borrowing not that I won't pay but that's where my mind will be ruminating.

Sorry ma for deleting the post
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MummyMalik: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Madam,

As I posted ma, I want to borrow 70,000 to open up a new shop in a strategic location (motor park) to sell moin moin, Akara, Eko and bread
The money will be used for
Paying one year rent of the shop
Electrical work in the shop
Painting
Buying plastic chairs

I have bought the kitchen utensils and cutlery already as seen below

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MummyMalik: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
More kitchen utensils and cutlery that I have bought already

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by DDota: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
Anonymous1900:
let me clear some miscommunication. I am not into loans. either to friends or associates. @greatestkidb was my first ever loan and probably my last on this platform. I have always operated under a different philosophy. There were so many red flags in his request that the only way I could justify it was to agree to the loan and some of those fears are panning out now, like him not doing the original intended business but he his also trying to redeem himself so we will see. Loan is too much of a burden for me and to much mental stress. I do not do it in my personal life and I will not start it on an online platform ..

I have been following the conversation from the other thread till bronzetiger exposed the guy. I wanted to advise you against doing it but I'm always very careful in other not to deny people with genuine needs but the way things are turning out, it's clear his payment is not sustainable in the long run. Give him 2nd or 3rd month, he would definitely default.
He's probably borrowing money to pay right now because I'm 100% sure he didn't start any business. Even if he didn't borrow, there's no tangible means for repayment.
Just like you have said, never do this again if you don't intend giving it out completely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by DDota: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Agbecassava:
Please ma
Make we do police agriment
If I no pay make police arest me
I no fit disapoint you
Ask money121 I no disapoint am
Ask snowland I no disapoint am
Na because of this grinding machine I dey follow politician
The one wey honourable give party na party Chairmen give him outside wife daughter
I no fit dey do follow follow again
Abeg for the sake of ALMIGHTY GOD
Did these 2 people you mentioned lend you money before or give you money outright?
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Please list specific amounts planned to each of the activities listed

Thank you

MummyMalik:

As I posted ma, I want to borrow 70,000 to open up a new shop in a strategic location (motor park) to sell moin moin, Akara, Eko and bread
The money will be used for
Paying one year rent of the shop
Painting
Buying plastic chairs

I have bought the kitchen utensils and cutlery already as seen below

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MummyMalik: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2023
Anonymous1900:

Thank you

For your deep interest in me,

PSALMS 41 verse 1
Blessed is he who considers the poor;
The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.

I pray that the LORD will preserve you and keep you alive,
And HE will bless you on the earth;
HE will not deliver you to the will of your enemies.

Paying one year rent of the shop is 30,000
Because of the location

Wire and cable, socket, one extension box, two Akt bulbs, 2 lamp holder, workmanship

Painting
White emulsion (ceiling) 1 gallon 3,000
Colour emulsion (room) 2 gallon 6,000
3040 emulsion (outside wall) 1 gallon 3,000
Total 12,000
No workmanship because the painter is my area boy thus it's free (benefit of being a good area mother lol)

Buying plastic chairs
A dozen of used plastic chairs with iron rod legs and 2 tables from a rental business who wants to dispose off some items is 23,000

The main reason of buying used item is to reduce cost

Everything needed now ma is 77,700
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MummyMalik: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2023
Anonymous1900:

Thank you

Thank you ma for the audience
I appreciate your efforts a lot

I am not buying a fan yet because of cost so I will be taking my solar fan that I am using at home to the new shop

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Agbecassava: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2023
DDota:

Did these 2 people you mentioned lend you money before or give you money outright?

Dem give me
I come back come show dem say na wetin dem give me money for I use am do
I use am farm ni
This one na for grinding machine
You fit do video call with me if you no belief
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Agbecassava: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2023
Abeg o nobody dey talk again
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MummyMalik: 4:52am On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900:

Thank you

Good morning ma
Hope you're good ma
Please we have not gotten any response from you ma
Thank you ma
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2023
MummyMalik:

Good morning ma
Hope you're good ma
Please we have not gotten any response from you ma
Thank you ma
Hello we really need to address some of those items you mentioned.this assertions are not coming from a place of hate,but rather a place of love.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2023
You see all these you said here you really necessarily do not need them...and I have a very strong convinction that you re not going to use the funds for the business you mentioned(that's if the op gives you)
MummyMalik:

PSALMS 41 verse 1

Because of the location

Wire and cable, socket, one extension box, two Akt bulbs, 2 lamp holder, workmanship

Painting
Total 12,000
No workmanship because the painter is my area boy thus it's free (benefit of being a good area mother lol)

Buying plastic chairs
A dozen of used plastic chairs with iron rod legs and 2 tables from a rental business who wants to dispose off some items is 23,000

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2023
You do not necessarily need those plastic chairs n tables for starters, that's if you intended growing the business and going big.

You can always use wooden benches and tables(which are the best compared to your opting for plastic chairs n table(nne even in provision stores they don't need those.

Wooden benches are more advisable because they last longer and about 4-5 customers can sit on them whilst dey wait to either eat or to be served.

Madam... thirdly you do not need a decorative store(stop showing off,you could get an umbrella and construct an umbrella stand with an abandoned car wheel.

You mentioned synthetic takeaways....to do what if I may ask?(redflag)

And you never for once mentioned if you have those items you want to sell at home like beans, groundnut oil,yam, potatoes, plantain at home?

What about the frying big pan?trays,coolers are they going to fall from heaven?

What will be your modus operandi?
Will you be frying only in the morning or both morning n night,you also failed to highlight this too.

Need I remind you too that I once ventured into this business before I stopped doing it myself and ventured into another different line of business and I have successfully trained lots of persons including 3 nairalanders.

I m not hating on you,but I m feeling you re not convincing enough ...maybe you re looking for the quick fix and an easy route out without properly doing your feasibility study on the business.

I m not convinced.....Sorry!

Cc:
Bronzetiger.
Anonymous1900

MummyMalik:

PSALMS 41 verse 1

Because of the location

Painting
Total 12,000

Buying plastic chairs

Out of curiosity....why do you and agbecassava always appear same time in also every fund soliciting thread?it's kinda piquing my curiosity you know.

You mentioned about your kids tuition fees,I think it's best you wildraw them and enrol them into government school,my kids goes to government schools and they re excellently doing well and topping the charts.

Goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MummyMalik: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
You see all these you said here you really necessarily do not need them...and I have a very strong convinction that you re not going to use the funds for the business you mentioned(that's if the op gives you)

You can check my precedent.
If only you can point to just one example of my diversifying money for another project then I will reply you.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MummyMalik: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900
Please ma, I have been directing all my posts here to you and not anybody else and I'm sure you have not given any investigator the mandate to turn himself or herself to EFCC.
Only you ma can query me
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2023
The business you cited that quotation for and those aforementioned items you needed ought not to be on the list.it can be akin to like wearing a tie on a tail.
MummyMalik:

You can check my precedent.
If only you can point to just one example of my diversifying money for another project then I will reply you.

Maybe you can do some lil breakdown and hit me with some explanations,and look into the options I pointed out

Iya like I said ...I m not trying to hate on you.
Try and be open to corrections at least make some persons vouch for you.

I have supported you in a certain thread before,but on this one,give me reasons to vouch for you .

My questions are valid, anyways good luck ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2023
Like seriously? That I raised valid questions and you couldnt even have the decency to answer any?

You want to go into a business that you practically have no flitch idea about what it entails?
The items you needed.
And those you don't need?
With this mindset how will you relate with your customers?

You practically have no idea about the downside and the merits?
You think it's all gonna be roses n no petals?

You ma'am with this rude mindset I rest my case.
You re answerable to us.
It's well.

MummyMalik:
Anonymous1900
Please ma, I have been directing all my posts here to you and not anybody else and I'm sure you have not given any investigator the mandate to turn himself or herself to EFCC.
Only you ma can query me

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Cc:
Anonymous1900 the choice is yours.

Fool me once....shame on you
Fool me four times...shame on lipsrsealed
The decision to make is yours.
Do have a pleasant day!

Ensue to be bombarded with numerous alternate accts,lots of mails n prayer wishes.
You would even get bullied with screenshots.

Hi money121! Kindly take a read!
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MummyMalik: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
Like seriously? That I raised valid questions and you couldnt even have the decency to answer any?

You want to go into a business that you practically have no flitch idea about what it entails?
The items you needed.
And those you don't need?
With this mindset how will you relate with your customers?

You practically have no idea about the downside and the merits?
You think it's all gonna be roses n no petals?

You ma'am with this rude mindset I rest my case.
You re answerable to us.
It's well.

If you want to learn be humble to go down on your knees and be taught
This is a business I've been doing since 2021 till the moment so you are the one with no flitch idea about what it entails
Your reverse psychology to make me reveal the secrets of the business can never work
Do you think I'm not intelligent
That you failed woefully at your business doesn't mean reasonable people won't succeed at their own
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900
Kindly go through this thread and see mummymalik honesty, transparency and accountability as far back as 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/1

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2023

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2023

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Here is the reason why ahnie is beefing mummymalik

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/1

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900 https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/3

Ahnie lost out to mummymalik
She's still licking her wounds of defeat
She even reported mummymalik account just to tell you how bitter she is

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
Cc:
Anonymous1900 the choice is yours.

Fool me once....shame on you
Fool me four times...shame on lipsrsealed
The decision to make is yours.
Do have a pleasant day!

Ensue to be bombarded with numerous alternate accts,lots of mails n prayer wishes.
You would even get bullied with screenshots.

Hi money121! Kindly take a read!

Anonymous1900
Money121
King of all evidences
https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother In Law Won't Allow Me To Meet My Twins Babies / I Don't Know If I Have Made Mistake In Marriage / When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.