Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! (3867 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
Cc:
Anonymous1900 the choice is yours.

Fool me once....shame on you
Fool me four times...shame on lipsrsealed
The decision to make is yours.
Do have a pleasant day!

Ensue to be bombarded with numerous alternate accts,lots of mails n prayer wishes.
You would even get bullied with screenshots.

Hi money121! Kindly take a read!

You accepted defeat already never knew that you are still licking your wounds since then
Na wa o

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
Cc:
Anonymous1900 the choice is yours.

Fool me once....shame on you
Fool me four times...shame on lipsrsealed
The decision to make is yours.
Do have a pleasant day!

Ensue to be bombarded with numerous alternate accts,lots of mails n prayer wishes.
You would even get bullied with screenshots.

Hi money121! Kindly take a read!

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hello,

1. let me start by apologizing for delayed responses. like i said, i have been very busy with work and other personal stuff.

2. I am sure i have not indicated my gender as male/female on this platform so not sure where you got the idea i am a "ma" from but it's all in good jest.

3. What was wrong with @ahnie questions regarding the things you wanted to buy and her comments. Remember this is an online forum and if i wanted anything between you and i or anyone else to be private, then i will not create a thread here or suggest people post pictures of their progress. Reason is so others can learn, be inspired, critique and offer advise as the case may be.

4. With my very busy schedule, i decided to read your posts and ahnies posts to see what this is all about and all i can say is i have more questions than answers. Your responses and comments from several issues from the past leaves me very very confused.

5. While i am more inclined to ignore the colorful language and comments you use in your response regularly to several commenters you feel want to stop/obstruct your gifts, i have a bigger question/problem. With all the support and assistance that i observed you have been receiving since 2021 from several benefactors, and the expertise you supposedly have, how has your business not been able to generate 78K for this expansion in 2 years. I know you mentioned the expenses for your kids school and all but none of those expenses are new or unexpected and you have had people investment severally since 2021 hence my dilema.

6. I dont want to say No. Actually i really wanted to say yes and was looking for anything to push me over the edge to say yes but the red flags are so many i cant overlook.

Finally, i wont use my head in this case since nothing adds up, i will use my heart so here is my response.
please quote 3 of the previous people who have provided support to this your business in the past and let them vouch for you. Once confirmed, we will close this matter. I will also implore you to incorporate some of those suggestions mentioned as not all the things you listed are required for the start or success of your business unless you feel otherwise. if you do, please justify them.

@ahnie, are you available/interested in an online biz discussion?

Ps. not proof reading my text for errors

MummyMalik:

As I posted ma, I want to borrow 70,000 to open up a new shop in a strategic location (motor park) to sell moin moin, Akara, Eko and bread
The money will be used for
Paying one year rent of the shop
Electrical work in the shop
Painting
Buying plastic chairs

I have bought the kitchen utensils and cutlery already as seen below

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
@Anonymous1900 immediately I read her vulgar words I felt there was no need replying her.

I asked valid questions..

Because the items she posted doesn't even tally with the line of business she wanted doing.

I even told her....I ONCE did this Business, before I stopped,so I know all the nitty gritty of the business

I have MOVED on to another business,but all she did was shown how LOW n slumming she is,hence I had to be civil with my responses to her.

Truth be told....this woman is not it one bit, she's very rude,and also lack manners.

Expect her to attack me with her other alternate accounts.
Those items she posted may not even be hers.

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Honeybadgerxx: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
[quote author=Anonymous1900 post=126699936]Hello,

1. let me start by apologizing for delayed responses. like i said, i have been very busy with work and other personal stuff.

2. I am sure i have not indicated my gender as male/female on this platform so not sure where you got the idea i am a "ma" from but it's all in good jest.

3. What was wrong with @ahnie questions regarding the things you wanted to buy and her comments. Remember this is an online forum and if i wanted anything between you and i or anyone else to be private, then i will not create a thread here or suggest people post pictures of their progress. Reason is so others can learn, be inspired, critique and offer advise as the case may be.

4. With my very busy schedule, i decided to read your posts and ahnies posts to see what this is all about and all i can say is i have more questions than answers. Your responses and comments from several issues from the past leaves me very very confused.

5. While i am more inclined to ignore the colorful language and comments you use in your response regularly to several commenters you feel want to stop/obstruct your gifts, i have a bigger question/problem. With all the support and assistance that i observed you have been receiving since 2021 from several benefactors, and the expertise you supposedly have, how has your business not been able to generate 78K for this expansion in 2 years. I know you mentioned the expenses for your kids school and all but none of those expenses are new or unexpected and you have had people investment severally since 2021 hence my dilema.

6. I dont want to say No. Actually i really wanted to say yes and was looking for anything to push me over the edge to say yes but the red flags are so many i cant overlook.

Finally, i wont use my head in this case since nothing adds up, i will use my heart so here is my response.
please quote 3 of the previous people who have provided support to this your business in the past and let them vouch for you. Once confirmed, we will close this matter. I will also implore you to incorporate some of those suggestions mentioned as not all the things you listed are required for the start or success of your business unless you feel otherwise. if you do, please justify them.

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Hello,

5. While i am more inclined to ignore the colorful language and comments you use in your response regularly to several commenters you feel want to stop/obstruct your gifts, i have a bigger question/problem. [/b]With all the support and assistance that i observed you have been receiving since 2021 from several benefactors, and the expertise you supposedly have, how has your business not been able to generate 78K for this expansion in 2 years[b]. I know you mentioned the expenses for your kids school and all but none of those expenses are new or unexpected and you have had people investment severally since 2021 hence my dilema.

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
You see all these you said here you really necessarily do not need them...and[b] I have a very strong convinction that you re not going to use the funds for the business you mentioned(that's if the op gives you)[/b]

Anonymous1900 so you see nothing wrong in this
Nawa o
It's obvious that you are one sided
Yes
How will ahnie say that she has a strong convinction that she won't use the money for the business she
Let her proof the conviction na
This alone is false accusation
Yet you choose to ignore

She has earlier deleted the post, you were the one who asked her to post again only to give a one side support to ahnie
It's not compulsory that you stress her if you don't want to help
Nobody is forcing you
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
You see all these you said here you really necessarily do not need them...and I have a very strong convinction that you re not going to use the funds for the business you mentioned(that's if the op gives you)

Proof the strong convinction that you have na
You want us to believe you because you have a strong convinction without evidence
Na wa o
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
@Anonymous1900 immediately I ready her vulgar words I felt there was no need replying her.

Because the items she posted doesn't even tally with the line of business.

I even told her....I ONCE did this business and successfully bought a tricycle with the proceeds.

I have MOVED on to another business,but all she did was shown how LOW n slumming she is,hence I had to be civil with my responses to her.

Truth be told....this woman is not it one bit, she's very rude,and also lack manners.

You accused someone wrongly and you expect her to be polite
Who are you
Who you epp
You Don baff
You lack home training for saying some one lack manners
You this manner less human being
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
@Anonymous1900 immediately I ready her vulgar words I felt there was no need replying her.

Because the items she posted doesn't even tally with the line of business.

I even told her....I ONCE did this business and successfully bought a tricycle with the proceeds.

Mere ranting of an ant
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Hello,

Anonymous1900
I am sorry
Forgive me for attacking you
I beg you in the name of the Almighty GOD
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by descarado: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
MummyMalik:
Anonymous1900
Please ma, I have been directing all my posts here to you and not anybody else and I'm sure you have not given any investigator the mandate to turn himself or herself to EFCC.
Only you ma can query me
You are exceedingly very rude.
This is the true you.
And you are so fake.
I stopped here.

Who are iou to say who will query you when you don't have choice?
If you have choice, quit begging and go out there, hustle and save like others.
Begging is never a profession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
descarado:

This is the true you.
And you are so fake.
I stopped here.

But you are so blind to read where ahnie said that she has a strong convinction
Mr real grin you are so blind to read the commendation she got from @snowland and @money121
If she begs, is she begging you
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Anonymous1900
I am sorry
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Anonymous1900
I am sorry
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
I sent you a long-detailed response previously but then scanned your profile quickly and realized you are a kid hence your uncouth responses so i deleted my response.

GentleOmoge:

You have nothing to offer in the first instance.

Why is it that it's today that your stooge ahnie replied that you came online too
You were looking for a way out
Lol
We know your type

She deleted the request initially you asked her to post again only for you to give impossible task

Proof anywhere that three people have supported her business
Proof anywhere that she has been accused of diversifying money
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900:

Anonymous1900
I am sorry
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900:
I sent you a long-detailed response previously but then scanned your profile quickly and realized you are a kid hence your uncouth responses so i deleted my response.

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Anonymous1900:

Anonymous1900
I am sorry
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hajiya gaskiya they re same person...I told Mr Anonymous1900 to look out for alternates like these and several prayerful unsolicited mails.pls save your strength.
LET HER TAKE THE FLOOR.
descarado:

This is the true you.
And you are so fake.
I stopped here.

I WOULD ADVICED YOU STOP INDULGING THEM.

ITs a cabal thingy,that's her modus operandis, Anonymous mentioned it when he went thru her posts.
Left to me....ssshhhh dem go mention me tire,their voice go crack.
Lolxxx
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
Hajiya gaskiya they re same person...I told Mr Anonymous1900 to look out for alternates like these and several prayerful unsolicited mails.pls save your strength.
LET HER TAKE THE FLOOR.

ITs a cabal thingy,that's her modus operandis.

angry
Because you are guilty of alternate account that's why you think is like you

Proof your strong convinction
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Congratulations Mr Anonymous1900 you dodged a bullet.

Back to my cocoon.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
Congratulations Mr Anonymous1900 you dodged a bullet.

Back to my cocoon.

grin

Till you proof your strong convinction
You won't know peace
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
LET HER TAKE THE FLOOR.

ITs a cabal thingy,that's her modus operandis, Anonymous mentioned it when he went thru her posts.
Left to me....ssshhhh dem go mention me tire,their voice go crack.
Lolxxx

Mentioned what
You lie more than your stature
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ahnie proof your strong convinction
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by superintendents(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by superintendents(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
cheesy cheesy

grin
Omo laugh wan kill me

grin

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
You do not necessarily need those plastic chairs n tables for starters, that's if you intended growing the business and going big.

You can always use wooden benches and tables(which are the best compared to your opting for plastic chairs n table(nne even in provision stores they don't need those.

Wooden benches are more advisable because they last longer and about 4-5 customers can sit on them whilst dey wait to either eat or to be served.

Madam... thirdly you do not need a decorative store(stop showing off,you could get an umbrella and construct an umbrella stand with an abandoned car wheel.

You mentioned synthetic takeaways....to do what if I may ask?(redflag)

And you never for once mentioned if you have those items you want to sell at home like beans, groundnut oil,yam, potatoes, plantain at home?

What about the frying big pan?trays,coolers are they going to fall from heaven?

What will be your modus operandi?
Will you be frying only in the morning or both morning n night,you also failed to highlight this too.

Need I remind you too that I once ventured into this business before I stopped doing it myself and ventured into another different line of business and I have successfully trained lots of persons including 3 nairalanders.

I m not hating on you,but I m feeling you re not convincing enough ...maybe you re looking for the quick fix and an easy route out without properly doing your feasibility study on the business.

I m not convinced.....Sorry!

Cc:
Bronzetiger.
Anonymous1900

Out of curiosity....why do you and agbecassava always appear same time in also every fund soliciting thread?it's kinda piquing my curiosity you know.

You mentioned about your kids tuition fees,I think it's best you wildraw them and enrol them into government school,my kids goes to government schools and they re excellently doing well and topping the charts.

Goodluck.
Mummymalik will collect all the money in several nairaland assistance thread and still come to look for more money. I initially refused coming here because anonymous1900 refused to collect his 36k from that other scammer. Someone that has been churning out scam stories upon scam stories with different accounts to get money from different nairalanders over the years. Search this account pstmikol1 that's the main account of the fool before he deactivated after being exposed for begging on the same day he lied and got money from another nairalander.
Anonymous1900 If you like don't do your due diligence before giving anybody money on this forum. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
GentleOmoge:
Ahnie proof your strong convinction
Why are you not using your mummymalik account anymore? Upon all the money you've gotten on this forum you always come here to beg for another fund to use after lining up on several giveaway threads especially the one on Christmas. What happened to all the business you collected money from snowland the rest for? Why exactly did those business not grow or even a better question what did you use all those monies for?
I'm currently doing some digging in your account even outside nairalan, let's see if you have other several begging accounts you used to form sob stories of needing cash to start this never beginning business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
She shot herself with a Dane gun,MR Anonymous1900 you really dodged a bullet.

Next time,do your due diligence well before helping anybody here.

I was kinda expecting Mr money121 to come vouch for her,but his silence sealed every possible chances.

Go thru the thread link she posted and see how she was attacking innocent cent nairalanders.

Like I said before,I m not CONVINCED and truly I m not.
BronzeTiger:

Mummymalik will collect all the money in several nairaland assistance thread and still come to look for more money. I initially refused coming here because anonymous1900 refused to collect his 36k from that scammer. Someone that has been churning out scam stories upon scam stories with different accounts to get money from different nairalanders over the years. Search this account pstmikol1 that's the main account of the fool before he deactivated after being exposed for begging on the same day he lied and got money from another nairalander.
Anonymous1900 If you like don't do your due diligence before giving anybody money on this forum. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
DDota:

I have been following the conversation from the other thread till bronzetiger exposed the guy. I wanted to advise you against doing it but I'm always very careful in other not to deny people with genuine needs but the way things are turning out, it's clear his payment is not sustainable in the long run. Give him 2nd or 3rd month, he would definitely default.
He's probably borrowing money to pay right now because I'm 100% sure he didn't start any business. Even if he didn't borrow, there's no tangible means for repayment.
Just like you have said, never do this again if you don't intend giving it out completely.
This is the owner of the account pstmikol1. Just see the atrocities he has committed on the search button if you have your free time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, / Happy Birthday Toykathy / I Don't Know If I Have Made Mistake In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.