Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! (3849 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lord give me the strength .....

Rules for support - Updated Nov 1st, 2023: (will be updated as need arises)
1. If your account is less than 5 years old, please move on unless in extreme cases where you can prove your genuineness.
2. If you have received support for a similar or past project, please start supporting others also rather than seeking more funds.
3. If your online trail on nairaland suggests any form of deceit from your past interactions, then please move on.
4. My personal decision.

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anonymous1900:
1. Exactly sir/ma
2. Yes, October ending

1. Though it's a business I'm into before and market dey always dey cus of few sellers here but the greatest risk affecting this business is instability of price while buying goods from the wholesaler cus of the current inflation, but I can manage to handle it as it's a business I'm into before by God's grace.
2. I'm looking at profit of like #1000 daily excluding capital. So my plan is to be using only the profit for loan repayment and feeding without touching the initial capital. The initial capital will still be use for restock.
3. The shop is necessary because that will be my market, it's an avenue where buyers can come to me, cus where I dey live is not an open place so I need to get a place where I can display my goods. If I decide to put everything into the business without a place to sell, it's just like a car without an engine.
4. Lol. You're absolutely correct. Since it's only a small business, my only reward is that I will have something to do and feed out of it, till I repay everything. But since you have the intention of helping me as I plead earlier, pls state your interest and I will work towards it too by God's grace. I know I'll be running the business with someone's fund, so I'll try my possible best to manage the funds properly, and time dedication. Another risk on my part is running the business on loan (from you), to ensure proper running of it and also how to manage competition from other sellers by renting a place with only few sellers and where there's high demand.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by superintendents(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Anonymous1900:
boss man I remain loyal..
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 1:50am On Sep 23, 2023
@Greatestkidb: I hope this works out for both of us as and this initiative is a success beyond anything i could expect.

This to you is a business and to me an opportunity so i will partner with you and hopefully we can both achieve our aim/goals with this project.
Here is my response:
1. I will charge you 1% interest on the 30,000 Loan you asked for monthly ie 300 monthly (for 7 months makes 2,100) 
2. you will pay the entire interest of 2,100 at once in month 8 ie May 2024 and not with your monthly 4,000 payments
3. you will pay back 4,000 monthly instead of the 5,000 for 7 months (oct, nov, dec, jan, feb, mar, April) and 2k balance with interest in may (total 4,100)
4. To show you i am a partner in this and i want this to succeed as much as you or even more. i will invest an extra 6,000 to rent the shop (free of any obligations or payback) - This will be used to rent a shop for 4 months.
5. If you still choose to sell your Gen, then that is on you but i want to make sure i do all i can to make sure this startup succeeds, and we remove as many stumbling blocks as possible or pressure.

Finally, i will ask you if it's possible you share biweekly and monthly progress updates here in the group for others to learn as we progress. 

Let me know your thoughts on my response and also confirm exact day of repayment monthly and mode of repayment. Also please ask any questions that may not be clear from my response above.

Greatestkidb:

1. Exactly sir/ma
2. Yes, October ending

1. Though it's a business I'm into before and market dey always dey cus of few sellers here but the greatest risk affecting this business is instability of price while buying goods from the wholesaler cus of the current inflation, but I can manage to handle it as it's a business I'm into before by God's grace.
2. I'm looking at profit of like #1000 daily excluding capital. So my plan is to be using only the profit for loan repayment and feeding without touching the initial capital. The initial capital will still be use for restock.
3. The shop is necessary because that will be my market, it's an avenue where buyers can come to me, cus where I dey live is not an open place so I need to get a place where I can display my goods. If I decide to put everything into the business without a place to sell, it's just like a car without an engine.
4. Lol. You're absolutely correct. Since it's only a small business, my only reward is that I will have something to do and feed out of it, till I repay everything. But since you have the intention of helping me as I plead earlier, pls state your interest and I will work towards it too by God's grace. I know I'll be running the business with someone's fund, so I'll try my possible best to manage the funds properly, and time dedication. Another risk on my part is running the business on loan (from you), to ensure proper running of it and also how to manage competition from other sellers by renting a place with only few sellers and where there's high demand.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2023
Anonymous1900:
@Greatestkidb: I hope this works out for both of us as and this initiative is a success beyond anything i could expect.

This to you is a business and to me an opportunity so i will partner with you and hopefully we can both achieve our aim/goals with this project.
Here is my response:
1. I will charge you 1% interest on the 30,000 Loan you asked for monthly ie 300 monthly (for 7 months makes 2,100) 
2. you will pay the entire interest of 2,100 at once in month 8 ie May 2024 and not with your monthly 4,000 payments
3. you will pay back 4,000 monthly instead of the 5,000 for 7 months (oct, nov, dec, jan, feb, mar, April) and 2k balance with interest in may (total 4,100)
4. To show you i am a partner in this and i want this to succeed as much as you or even more. i will invest an extra 6,000 to rent the shop (free of any obligations or payback) - This will be used to rent a shop for 4 months.
5. If you still choose to sell your Gen, then that is on you but i want to make sure i do all i can to make sure this startup succeeds, and we remove as many stumbling blocks as possible or pressure.

Finally, i will ask you if it's possible you share biweekly and monthly progress updates here in the group for others to learn as we progress. 

Let me know your thoughts on my response and also confirm exact day of repayment monthly and mode of repayment. Also please ask any questions that may not be clear from my response above.

It is okay by me, I will try my best by God's grace. Thanks you have make it easy for me.
I will be updating the group as I progress.
Please let the date of repayment start from October 24. So I will be paying every 24 of each month by transfer since I cannot meet you one on one.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by superintendents(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
How do you know that you cannot meet me one on one? .... Send bank details !

Greatestkidb:

It is okay by me, I will try my best by God's grace. Thanks you have make it easy for me.
I will be updating the group as I progress.
Please let the date of repayment start from October 24. So I will be paying every 24 of each month by transfer since I cannot meet you one on one.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by superintendents(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
Anonymous1900:

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Anonymous1900:

Just saying though.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Diligent1(f): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Please sir, I need your assistance I want to start a business, I need your financial support.
Thank you sir.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
I will attend to this soon. Experiencing some extreme banking issues made worse by the fact this is the weekend(What could be referred to as Village people syndrome lol) but dont worry i always have plan B and C to be activated for most circumstances if push comes to shove. Sharing so you do not lose hope and can also plan to start by tomorrow.

Where are you based?

Greatestkidb:

Just saying though.
Opay account
Initial is Damilare.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Anonymous1900:
I will attend to this soon. Experiencing some extreme banking issues made worse by the fact this is the weekend(What could be referred to as Village people syndrome lol) but dont worry i always have plan B and C to be activated for most circumstances if push comes to shove. Sharing so you do not lose hope and can also plan to start by tomorrow.

Where are you based?

Good evening sir, sorry I just learnt my account is not yet upgraded so it may be from my end. But I made some few changes to it and everything is fine now. Abeg oo village people.lol
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dont worry we will overcome by his grace. Whatever your own account challenges are, it has nothing to do with mine so its enemies working overtime on this matter from both ends.

Still curious about where you are based though.

Greatestkidb:

Good evening sir, sorry I just learnt my account is not yet upgraded so it may be from my end. But I made some few changes to it and everything is fine now. Abeg oo village people.lol
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Dont worry we will overcome by his grace. Whatever your own account challenges are, it has nothing to do with mine so its enemies working overtime on this matter from both ends.

Still curious about where you are based though.

Their plans will fail by God's grace.lol.
Sorry, I based here in kebbi
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2023
Sent (36K). May you succeed by his Grace. Look forward to reading about your progress eagerly.

Good Luck

Greatestkidb:

Their plans will fail by God's grace.lol.
Sorry, I based here in kebbi
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 12:47am On Sep 25, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Sent (36K). May you succeed by his Grace. Look forward to reading about your progress eagerly.

Good Luck

Amen.
I sincerely appreciate all the efforts and kind gesture. Thank you. I will try my best with the help of God.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by superintendents(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Anonymous1900:

Good Luck

boss man...
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2023
Good morning. Hmm, Nigeria is gone oo.lol. I later confirmed that the money with me cannot get me the FEW goods I want. Things are supercostly compare to when I was in the business so months ago. So yesterday I was busy seeing how I can sell my gen so I can add up. To the glory of God I got a buyer and I will be heading to the wholesale market today. I will update the group soon. Thanks Anonymous1900

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Greatestkidb:
Good morning. Hmm, Nigeria is gone oo.lol. I later confirmed that the money with me cannot get me the FEW goods I want. Things are supercostly compare to when I was in the business so months ago. So yesterday I was busy seeing how I can sell my gen so I can add up. To the glory of God I got a buyer and I will be heading to the wholesale market today. I will update the group soon. Thanks Anonymous1900
Later bought some items that I can at least start with. Shop will open tomorrow morning.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 2:06am On Sep 27, 2023
Nice, can you upload the picture you put in the other topic here.

Greatestkidb:

Later bought some items that I can at least start with. Shop will open tomorrow morning.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by superintendents(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Nice, can you upload the picture you put in the other topic here.

boss you always ignore my mention please look through my side sir
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
I am not ignoring you. I have just not seen how i can be of help from all your comments while quoting me.

superintendents:
boss you always ignore my mention please look through my side sir
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by superintendents(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
Anonymous1900:
I am not ignoring you. I have just not seen how i can be of help from all your comments while quoting me.

sir good afternoon once again,straight to the point..am leaving from hand to mouth in lag please..

and I promise to get something for poor mum in the village since last week but couldn't,because of our work in factory isn't stable nowadays..

please all I need is to fulfill my promise to send something back home for them to manage,mine is okay..

boss man I remain loyal..please help me..
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sir,

With all due respect. if I help you fulfil a promise you made yourself to your mum now, how will that help you fulfil other voluntary promises you make to her or other people in the future or have already made knowing your own capabilities?

My response to your request is that i am unable to help you fulfil promises you made as i have not made any promises and cant take on that responsibility.

Wish you all the best..
superintendents:
sir good afternoon once again,straight to the point..am leaving from hand to mouth in lag please..

and I promise to get something for poor mum in the village since last week but couldn't,because of our work in factory isn't stable nowadays..

please all I need is to fulfill my promise to send something back home for them to manage,mine is okay..

boss man I remain loyal..please help me..

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by superintendents(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Sir,

With all due respect. if I help you fulfil a promise you made yourself to your mum now, how will that help you fulfil other voluntary promises you make to her or other people in the future or have already made knowing your own capabilities?

My response to your request is that i am unable to help you fulfil promises you made as i have not made any promises and cant take on that responsibility.

Wish you all the best..
thank for your response,but I can assure you that no any other voluntary promise made apart from been taking care of them as usual..but this time around things aren't thesame,thank you for your concern again hav a nice day..
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Whocares2212: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Dundalk(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2023
Anonymous1900:

Good Luck

may you succeed and your entire generation..any help from you would be appreciated sir,as I embark on my POS business..

I need a pos machine to start asap please..I don't want to be working with Chinese( factory )because it like slavery..
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 5:40am On Oct 11, 2023
Hi,

It has been a minute since you shared any information/update. Hope all is going well!

Greatestkidb:

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Hi,

It has been a minute since you shared any information/update. Hope all is going well!

Hello. Thanks for the care.
Been busy lately that I hardly come online this days. The economy is really bitting hard, one of the greatest challenge is after I have sold some goods for some certain amount already and you'd be surprised that the price has jack up when u go to restore. With the help of God I'm managing Sha and I will try my best. The business is still moving! Thank you.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hi try keeping abreast with prices of the commodities from your co sojourners in the business,it will help you selling at the accurate prices.
Greatestkidb:

Hello. Thanks for the care.
Been busy lately that I hardly come online this days. The economy is really bitting hard, one of the greatest challenge is after I have sold some goods for some certain amount already and you'd be surprised that the price has jack up when u go to restore. With the help of God I'm managing Sha and I will try my best. The business is still moving! Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Open Marriage / Before Sex Destroy My Marriage / Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.