Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! (3868 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 12:29am On Nov 24, 2023
@greatestkidb : its time for the next payment .. looking forward to the alert and I hope whatever you diverted the money to is yielding results

Greatestkidb:

I just sent it. Thank you so much sir.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 5:36am On Nov 26, 2023
@greatestkidb, I have 0 intentions of stressing myself over your repayment and before i conclude you are everything people claimed you are, i will give it exactly 1 week from the 24th to reach out for the payment after which i will take my decision.

Greatestkidb:

It is okay by me, I will try my best by God's grace. Thanks you have make it easy for me.
I will be updating the group as I progress.
Please let the date of repayment start from October 24. So I will be paying every 24 of each month by transfer since I cannot meet you one on one.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by 5ThChild: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dbreak:

I just woke up now to see the alert.
God will replenish your pocket and reward you bountifully. Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MiracleLAWRENCE: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
5ThChild:
embarassed

That is Addme Ajao Olanrewaju Ayobami
He is also the one behind MummyMalik. He is a renowned scammer
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Anonymous1900:
@greatestkidb : its time for the next payment .. looking forward to the alert and I hope whatever you diverted the money to is yielding results

Anonymous1900 Hello. Good evening sir. Sorry for late payment this time around. I didn't forget. If you have checked my last seen, you would have noticed that it's more than 3weeks since I login here. I was out of town, but I came back for the weekend today. This will never happen again.
Please I don't have intention of scamming you and I don't know about what those guys are saying about me. If I wanted to scam you, I would have disactivate this account. Please erase your comment up there where it sounds like you're forcing me because it will only add to spoiling my name. The animal reselling business is going well but most of the gains are only for feeding but how man go do. Please tomorrow you'll receive the second repayment. Thank you.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Let me know when you send it.

Greatestkidb:

Anonymous1900 Hello. Good evening sir. Sorry for late payment this time around. I didn't forget. If you have checked my last seen, you would have noticed that it's more than 3weeks since I login here. I was out of town, but I came back for the weekend today. This will never happen again.
Please I don't have intention of scamming you and I don't know about what those guys are saying about me. If I wanted to scam you, I would have disactivate this account. Please erase your comment up there where it sounds like you're forcing me because it will only add to spoiling my name. The animal reselling business is going well but most of the gains are only for feeding but how man go do. Please tomorrow you'll receive the second repayment. Thank you.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by MiracleLAWRENCE: 12:24am On Nov 27, 2023
Dbreak:

Good evening.
I was going through the thread earlier and I didn't even notice when I saw Ahnie and the other guy. I had to send some videos and documents to her to see things herself.
Back to your question.
The reason I mentioned you with this moniker is that most of my posts and topics on.my real moniker are on Politics section and Sports and you know how toxic the place is. I don't want anybody to start calling me names that my parents didn't Christian me with.
It's absolutely because of that toxicity and my political beliefs. That's all
Also about the info I'm ready to share online.
I have videos when I was in prison, the record of fine paid for my release and the court documents ejecting me from the house when I came back.
I have sent all these to Ahnie not knowing you have even mentioned me.
Sincerely I can't even share any of these on the public forum,maybe the receipt of the fine and the documents for my ejection can suffice Sir/Ma but apart from this , I dont think I can do any other thing here.
If these can suffice, I will do that but if not, no problem, someone else can take my position.
Thank You

Its unfortunate you were a scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Let me know when you send it.

Sent. Thanks
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
seen. please ensure you make the next payment yourself on the agreed date without any prompting from me

Greatestkidb:

Sent. Thanks
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by papiilo(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2023
snowland:
I just sitdon dey read. @Anonymous1900, welcome to gray side of Nairaland.
sharrap! How many people did you help? Stingy man you arrange audio giveaway for clout chasing
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2023
It's well oh.
The level this thread has degenerated to.

Hello Bronzetiger pls do you mind shooting me a mail.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by snowland(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
papiilo:
sharrap! How many people did you help? Stingy man you arrange audio giveaway for clout chasing
Lol..pele. I can feel your frustration. E got better for you.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by adeoyekay(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
papiilo:
He has help on this platform

I have benefitted from his giveaway before (students giveaway)
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by papiilo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
snowland:

shocked shocked
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by papiilo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
adeoyekay:

you're lying show me proof
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by papiilo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
adeoyekay:

I am a student too but how come I never benefited? Right from the rules set I know it's clout chasing
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by adeoyekay(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
papiilo:
you're lying show me proof
Funny you, I am a man of God, I can't lie

I benefitted from his giveaway during my school days. Nothing to lie about
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by adeoyekay(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
snowland:

Happy New month sir
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by papiilo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
adeoyekay:

I know you boy
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by adeoyekay(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
snowland:

How are you doing sir and family?
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by papiilo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
adeoyekay:

I can't never believe until I saw an alert with his name snowland if you're real come n drop sth for me 0211206511 Gtbank
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by adeoyekay(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
papiilo:
I can't never believe until I saw an alert with his name snowland if you're real come n drop sth for me 0211206511 Gtbank
quote me anywhere on 25 of this month I will do small giveaway for you
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by papiilo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
adeoyekay:
quote me anywhere on 25 of this month I will do small giveaway for you
hhhh oryt! I pray u keep your promise n i will keep this
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by adeoyekay(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
papiilo:
hhhh oryt! I pray u keep your promise n i will keep this
Promise is a debt, don't worry I will stick to it.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by papiilo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
adeoyekay:
Promise is a debt, don't worry I will stick to it.
oryt good to hear this
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by adeoyekay(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
papiilo:
oryt good to hear this
Wait

Are you the same person as Oxiide22?
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by papiilo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
adeoyekay:
Wait

Are you the same person as Oxiide22?
yes
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by adeoyekay(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
papiilo:
yes
Good

I can't do it again, you beg too much here

I prefer genuine person
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by papiilo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
adeoyekay:
Good

I can't do it again, you beg too much here
then you confirmed to me that you're a liar child of Satan I already said it in the first place wen u try to form a saint u called yourself a pastor that's y I said I know you
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by snowland(m): 1:33am On Dec 02, 2023
adeoyekay:
How are you doing sir and family?
Brother, all glory to God, we are all doing well. Hope you're good as well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by superintendents(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2023
snowland:

Brother, all glory to God, we are all doing well. Hope you're good as well?
boss, much respect sir..I still remain loyal..

Weldon boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Only In America ! (pics) / Pic; The Green Scorpion I Killed Tonight @10:05PM / Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.