Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! (3913 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
She shot herself with a Dane gun,MR Anonymous1900 you really dodged a bullet.

Next time,do your due diligence well before helping anybody here.

I was kinda expecting Mr money121 to come vouch for her,but his silence sealed every possible chances.

Go thru the thread link she posted and see how she was attacking innocent cent nairalanders.

Like I said before,I m not CONVINCED and truly I m not.
You did well nne by voicing your concerns. That's why she became ultra defensive and started insulting you and later anonymous1900 with the gentleomoge account. I've seen that account lining up for several giveaway threads and begging all over nairaland. Let me see what I can find on her before this time tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Lolz told you it's a cabal thingy...expect more alternates to pop up.

Cc:bronzetiger

1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
A pastormisback appeared on the screenshot I sent.
Seems is a coordinate HIT.
AGBE CASSAVA also disappeared when I raised my suspicion.
BronzeTiger:

You did well nne by voicing your concerns. That's why she became ultra defensive and started insulting you and later anonymous1900 with the gentleomoge account. I've seen that account lining up for several giveaway threads and begging all over nairaland. Let me see what I can find on her before this time tomorrow.

It's well with them.
Still check this Ojnafisat out.they seemed to be following Anonymous1900 seriously keeping tab on him

1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ReignsR: 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
I have been following the thread with keen interest. What baffles me the most is that ahnie and BronzeTiger actually sees and knows of yahoo guys operating in their areas but what have you done about them. It's not really good to block ways for others. Nigerians are going through alot, if all is well will you even see this guys come here to beg? If you checked your life too you will see you hardly progress because of your bitter minds. But wait, for you guys to dig deeply like this and also knows about the modus operandi of this alleged scammers, does that means you too are former scammers here before? Sorry about what I said, what did I know after all cheesy But no one is absolutely clean. Stop condemning people up and down. Just as someone said maybe seun had made you nairaland Efcc or is it Icpc. Sorry no bad intention and I'm not here to condemn anyone. And to the condemned ones too, please find something doing to avoid further embarrassment.
Shalom!
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 1:52am On Oct 31, 2023
@bronzetiger, @ahnie: thanks for your comments/observations however please note my giving is not because I am a fool or I have nothing better to do with my money. Just trying to operate with the guidance of "it is better for 100 guilty people to go free than 1 free person be punished" hence my lax approach.

How do you do due diligence on such a forum.. honestly ? Is that not too much time on my part. Will I now give my money and also my time. Nairaland is not my job na ? And all these folks that change name like underwear, really?

Almost feels like only solution is to give up and just disconnect my account but before I take it to that extreme let me ask for your opinion on this project I am thinking about

Thinking of doing a competition of 25k each to the best 2 people that can provide detailed, easy, practical and realistic templates or solutions for identifying online fraudsters/scammers . Obviously it won't be full proof but at least a 70% success rate is a good target. I am sure there are some great minds out there.
What are your thoughts? Is there any thing to be developed on this matter or it's DOA and a lost cause so I just carry my mat and go home.

It's depressing being insulted when giving out your own hard earned money and Labelled a fool in response

BronzeTiger:

Mummymalik will collect all the money in several nairaland assistance thread and still come to look for more money. I initially refused coming here because anonymous1900 refused to collect his 36k from that other scammer. Someone that has been churning out scam stories upon scam stories with different accounts to get money from different nairalanders over the years. Search this account pstmikol1 that's the main account of the fool before he deactivated after being exposed for begging on the same day he lied and got money from another nairalander.
Anonymous1900 If you like don't do your due diligence before giving anybody money on this forum. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by snowland(m): 4:05am On Oct 31, 2023
I just sitdon dey read. @Anonymous1900, welcome to gray side of Nairaland.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 5:24am On Oct 31, 2023
I think you got it all wrong?
Let me explain.
The op that opened this thread goofed,and he was caught red-handed.
He was decent enough to admit his wrongs and humbly tendered
apologies.

Then going forward another person popped out from no where, trying to bully the op to help her(them) too.

Please note that they operate like cartels here .

This same entity pointed out a business s(hem) intended doing and most of the items she mentioned really didn't go down with the tenets of the mentioned business,which fortunately I have done before.

I gave an innocent opinion without been biased and told her,only for her to come at me fully.

Accusing me of being an obstacle and bn aggressively jealous of her,to which I was perplexed.
Jealous of you HOW?
Over what?
What do you think you have,that I should be envious of?
Like why should I diss you or give you cheap promotion?

I was actually expecting her to take corrections,I told her what to buy and study the business very well...which I didn't see anything wrong in what I suggested,only for her to go haywire referencing threads.

Truly I noticed so many REDFLAGS and raised concerns.only for her(them)to surface with different alternates and started spewing gibberish.

I have bn a blessing to some persons here and I have also bn scammed of my money here by fakers.

Anonymous1900 told her to provide 3 persons that can vouch for her that was why she changed monicker again and became more aggressive.

Because those persons she mentioned would never VOUCH FOR HER.

Anyways I didn't stop the original poster from helping the cabals,it's his money,his sweat.
He can go ahead if he deemed fit,it's like wearing a tie on the tail of a snake.

We have had cases like this on nairaland....TIMBs001 is another example of a good man that was also fleece by cabal too on nairaland.

S.nowland too was another diligent and smart man that,took his time to filter the wheat from the shalfs.

I rest my case....the aggrieved madam can go to court....

Bye.

ReignsR:
I have been following the thread with keen interest. What baffles me the most is that ahnie and BronzeTiger actually sees and knows of yahoo guys operating in their areas but what have you done about them. It's not really good to block ways for others. Nigerians are going through alot, if all is well will you even see this guys come here to beg? If you checked your life too you will see you hardly progress because of your bitter minds. But wait, for you guys to dig deeply like this and also knows about the modus operandi of this alleged scammers, does that means you too are former scammers here before? Sorry about what I said, what did I know after all cheesy But no one is absolutely clean. Stop condemning people up and down. Just as someone said maybe seun had made you nairaland Efcc or is it Icpc. Sorry no bad intention and I'm not here to condemn anyone. And to the condemned ones too, please find something doing to avoid further embarrassment.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2023
Na wa o!!! To think I just got back to my house since last week Thursday from the hospital !!!

snowland:
I just sitdon dey read. @Anonymous1900, welcome to gray side of Nairaland.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Hello,

1. let me start by apologizing for delayed responses. like i said, i have been very busy with work and other personal stuff.

2. I am sure i have not indicated my gender as male/female on this platform so not sure where you got the idea i am a "ma" from but it's all in good jest.

3. What was wrong with @ahnie questions regarding the things you wanted to buy and her comments. Remember this is an online forum and if i wanted anything between you and i or anyone else to be private, then i will not create a thread here or suggest people post pictures of their progress. Reason is so others can learn, be inspired, critique and offer advise as the case may be.

4. With my very busy schedule, i decided to read your posts and ahnies posts to see what this is all about and all i can say is i have more questions than answers. Your responses and comments from several issues from the past leaves me very very confused.

5. While i am more inclined to ignore the colorful language and comments you use in your response regularly to several commenters you feel want to stop/obstruct your gifts, i have a bigger question/problem. With all the support and assistance that i observed you have been receiving since 2021 from several benefactors, and the expertise you supposedly have, how has your business not been able to generate 78K for this expansion in 2 years. I know you mentioned the expenses for your kids school and all but none of those expenses are new or unexpected and you have had people investment severally since 2021 hence my dilema.

6. I dont want to say No. Actually i really wanted to say yes and was looking for anything to push me over the edge to say yes but the red flags are so many i cant overlook.

Finally, i wont use my head in this case since nothing adds up, i will use my heart so here is my response.
please quote 3 of the previous people who have provided support to this your business in the past and let them vouch for you. Once confirmed, we will close this matter. I will also implore you to incorporate some of those suggestions mentioned as not all the things you listed are required for the start or success of your business unless you feel otherwise. if you do, please justify them.

@ahnie, are you available/interested in an online biz discussion?

Ps. not proof reading my text for errors

Thank you ma for your response.
My account was banned yesterday reason why I opened this yesterday to give response

I deeply apologise for my outbursts
There is nobody that will be accused wrongly and won't be angry still I apologise deeply ma.

The suggestions mentioned will be incorporated as you said ma

The items bought were from the proceeds of the business thus the business has generated something for the expansion though some new things came up but as you said rightly, they should have been expected. I have learnt more
Those who have supported my business in the past money121 (Engr Adegboyega), @demospain, (I don't know if he's still active) @snowland please I'm humbly begging you to vouch for me
I have never disappointed you and I won't. I am not perfect as no human is perfect but I will not disapoint you as I have never done such.

Ahnie, don't be angry

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2023
Anonymous1900

I am a temperamental person that's my own bad side
I'm sorry for the outbursts.
Will work on my emotions.
I might be a serial beggar but I have not for once been accused of scamming anybody
Not for once
Friends of money121 outside the country have sent me money to distribute to people in Nigeria outside nairaland which I did
I have proof ma if you want me to show you

I tender my unreserved apologies
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2023
GentleOmoge:

Anonymous1900 so you see nothing wrong in this
Nawa o
It's obvious that you are one sided
Yes
How will ahnie say that she has a strong convinction that she won't use the money for the business she
Let her proof the conviction na
This alone is false accusation
Yet you choose to ignore

She has earlier deleted the post, you were the one who asked her to post again only to give a one side support to ahnie
It's not compulsory that you stress her if you don't want to help
Nobody is forcing you

This is unnecessary at all
Are you doing this to provoke her not to help
Even if I meet all the criteria and she did not give
It is her money

Even if I meet all the criteria and she didn't give
It is her money
Nobody should argue that

Please delete your post

Anonymous1900, sorry for this
It's an online forum and different people with different responses
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2023
Ahnie
If only you know that you infuriated me saying I won't use the money for what it's meant for
All the same, don't be angry
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2023
Same writing pattern, abbreviations and the rest....anyways Sha no offence taken from the onset.

Una bye bye!
Back to my cocoon.

Anonymous1900 back to your question on how to detect serial scammers on this forum,I would recommend mrbrownjay (don't know if he's active.
Carlorsthejackal
Bronzetiger

Do well to engage them.

As for me....Hossana ni mambo!
Stop stampeding my mentions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2023
BronzeTiger:

You should have done this before making false accusations
After all you bring proof when exposing the first guy
if you are unable to come out with any proof
You and ahnie have to apologise
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2023
ahnie:
Same writing pattern, abbreviations and the rest....anyways Sha no offence taken from the onset.

Una bye bye!
Back to my cocoon.

Anonymous1900 back to your question on how to detect serial scammers on this forum,I would recommend mrbrownjay (don't know if he's active.
Carlorsthejackal
Bronzetiger

Do well to engage them.

Is this all you can bring as proof
See I no carry this matter for head like gala as you are doing
I deleted the post immediately till Anonymous1900 instructed I post it back which I did [/b]out of respect[b]
She said that the response may not be positive so why will I carry the matter for head
I only reminded her for a response and you came with your 'conviction' which you are unable to proof reasonably till now
Your alternate account bronze tiger could not bring just a proof
Yet you keep beating around the Bush
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2023
ReignsR:
Shalom!

Ahnie
BronzeTiger

See the cause of the stagnation in your life
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2023
ahnie:

Una bye bye!
Back to my cocoon.

Carlorsthejackal
Bronzetiger

Do well to engage them.

Please use this alternate account to investigate me more so that you can win the prize as that has been your life ambition
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2023
BronzeTiger:

[b]Mummymalik will collect all the money in several nairaland assistance thread and still come to look for more money. [/b]I initially refused coming here because anonymous1900 refused to collect his 36k from that other scammer. Someone that has been churning out scam stories upon scam stories with different accounts to get money from different nairalanders over the years. Search this account pstmikol1 that's the main account of the fool before he deactivated after being exposed for begging on the same day he lied and got money from another nairalander.
Anonymous1900 If you like don't do your due diligence before giving anybody money on this forum. A word is enough for the wise.

Is that an offence to you
Explain how that is a scam
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Malikmummy: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Ahnie
With your alternate account you keep murmuring
Why wiil I insult Anonymous1900, did she offend me
Is she owing me anything

You no get sense
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by onegig(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
@Anonymous1900. Simple as ABC. Limit donations to accounts created before 2015(if any account is older than 2015, they must have not been opened in the last 1 year and should have a minimum of 200 posts in multiple sections providing valuable input on the forum not just soliciting for help from one thread or the other). Doesn't remove the probability but does reduce the chance by at least 80% and weeds out the wannabes.

This is easily verifiable by just spending two minutes on each profile.

I understand the frustration in missing out on those who really need the help and have newer accounts but there are gangs out there who sit on online forums and twitter and their only task is to grift from people looking to help people.

It's a very tough thing to filter out but you want the funds going to the right people. You can't help everyone , so you sure do need to make sure whatever token is going to the right people.

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Seconded
onegig:
@Anonymous1900. Simple as ABC. Limit donations to accounts created before 2015(if any account is older than 2015, they must have not been opened in the last 1 year and should have a minimum of 200 posts in multiple sections providing valuable input on the forum not just soliciting for help from one thread or the other). Doesn't remove the probability but does reduce the chance by at least 80% and weeds out the wannabes.

This is easily verifiable by just spending two minutes on each profile.

I understand the frustration in missing out on those who really need the help and have newer accounts but there are gangs out there who sit on online forums and twitter and their only task is to grift from people looking to help people.

It's a very tough thing to filter out but you want the funds going to the right people. You can't help everyone , so you sure do need to make sure whatever token is going to the right people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GentleOmoge(f): 7:23am On Nov 01, 2023
Anonymous1900
I am sorry
Forgive me for attacking you
I beg you in the name of the Almighty GOD
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2023
Lol

Wahalur cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2023
I read this thread from A-Z and I can authoritatively tell that lady attacking everyone here is so rude, uncouth and has disturbing manners.

I m surprised amongst the persons she called to mentioned none came out to vouch for her.

To the lady that asked her mind blogging questions, you're not only smart,but also a rare gem as a wife and you're family oriented.

To the uncouth woman attacking people you are a big disappointment to your gender.

Anonymous1900 please,Do not ever let your guard down assisting by giving your money to the woman with the multiple accounts.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Bankowner: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2023
That is how one moniker came online asking for 30k to finish his project in school. I personally promised him I'll give him 50% of the amount if he can show me proof that he's been able to pay the remaining 50% to the school account or portal. I also asked for the school's payment details. The truth was that if he was able to raise the 15k and paid, I would have refunded it to him but as usual, it was only a ploy to get awuf money. Someone even insulted me over the matter that I have trust issues, upon say I wan help total stranger.

ahnie:
I followed this thread with interest because I felt how this op was pestering this individual,I even encouraged him told him what to do and looked out for.

Truth be told....ola,goodness3.4 and the rest has really taught me a lesson on nairaland and any begging thread I see I go just read Waka pass henceforth.

It's sad this op just dimmed the chances of peeps that are in guinuine need of help.

You see this nairaland....na to read n Waka pass.
He even said....to the glory of God

It's well with him!
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Bankowner:
That is how one moniker came online asking for 30k to finish his project in school. I personally promised him I'll give him 50% of the amount if he can show me proof that he's been able to pay the remaining 50% to the school account or portal. I also asked for the school's payment details. The truth was that if he was able to raise the 15k and paid, I would have refunded it to him but as usual, it was only a ploy to get awuf money. Someone even insulted me over the matter that I have trust issues, upon say I wan help total stranger.

You caught him red-handed.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Based on the very recent and huge blessing to my family, I am looking for mentions or quotes (if you know someone, then please quote/mention them) from someone in genuine need for a thanksgiving gift (25K). This is not for business but just looking for another approach to achieve my immediate earlier goal that was truncated. The new rules in page 1 of this thread also apply.
I will pick only 1 person and any requests must be received by 12 midnight on sunday Nov 5th.
If all the people that contact me appear to be an organized syndicate or something feels wrong, i will NOT go ahead with the plan.
You will be verified

Now i feel i need to explain myself on how i spend my money lol. So please note i have ways and means of identifying folks in need and doing personal thanksgiving gifts but i made this promise a long time ago. it is just complimentary to whatever i do in my personal life.

Anonymous1900:
Lord give me the strength .....

Rules for support - Updated Nov 1st, 2023: (will be updated as need arises)
1. If your account is less than 5 years old, please move on unless in extreme cases where you can prove your genuineness.
2. If you have received support for a similar or past project, please start supporting others also rather than seeking more funds.
3. If your online trail on nairaland suggests any form of deceit from your past interactions, then please move on.
4. My personal decision.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by superintendents(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Based on the very recent and huge blessing to my family, I am looking for mentions or quotes (if you know someone, then please quote/mention them) from someone in genuine need for a thanksgiving gift (25K). This is not for business but just looking for another approach to achieve my immediate earlier goal that was truncated. The new rules in page 1 of this thread also apply.
I will pick only 1 person and any requests must be received by 12 midnight on sunday Nov 5th.
If all the people that contact me appear to be an organized syndicate or something feels wrong, i will NOT go ahead with the plan.
You will be verified

Now i feel i need to explain myself on how i spend my money lol. So please note i have ways and means of identifying folks in need and doing personal thanksgiving gifts but i made this promise a long time ago. it is just complimentary to whatever i do in my personal life.

boss Weldon,why not as one of the first among to request from you right from the beginning...

Make I tap from your blessings..

Please..
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
Anonymous1900:
You will be verified

Hello please, I am someone in genuine need of financial assistance. I know all these things is based on luck and one can only get lucky if God has deemed it fit for one to have it.
I am passing through a hard phase because I lost my job some months back.
It will bring me comfort to be lucky to also have a reason to give thanks
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hi Anonymous1900,May I please suggest you look for any ophanage home and donate to them online.

It could be any ophanage homes in Nigeria.pls think about it.

I fear the same cartel,this time more sophisticated ones would come at you with sob stories and stampede you with mentions.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Lord give me the strength .....
decision.
Good evening, I need the Thanksgiving.
I need an assistant to get a tooth extraction.
Its been a lot of pain, I just to get the tooth out.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Anonymous1900:
You will be verified

Good morning.
May the Joy and Blessings in your family continue and never diminish.
I created this account to hide my identity due to the information though I have used my main moniker to send you a pm.
My main moniker was created in 2014 and for verification process, you can give it to whoever that want to do it, just don't want to use it to type this.
A graduate of Economics and with 3 beautiful daughters, I was a Store manager for a Company in one of the South West State.
I was sacked January 2020 and was arrested right there at work because of some shady business I had with 2 of the sales guys. The other 2 escaped and I took all the fall.
My account was frozen and every property traceable to me were also confiscated. I was bailed after 4 months in Prison and in June 2020, my bail was revoked and was back to Prison.
Note: I know what I did was bad and I believed it was a lesson, a big one though it set me many years backward but I thank God, I still have my life at least for a second chance.
Due to everything already gotten from me and Pleas, the Company decided to withdraw the case against me in December 2021 but it was already late because all the evidences and trials have been concluded so I was given a lenient sentence of just a year imprisonment but came with N100,000 fine. That was in March 2022. My family rallied around and paid the money which set me free.
Due to my ill- health after the whole thing, I spent the rest of 2022 going in and out of the hospital.
I'm currently teaching in a School while I look for better jobs around. The age and some factors have made my job hunt difficult as things have never been the same again if not my wife and friends that have been very supportive, God knows I would have ended it all when I came out. Infact I even created a topic with my main moniker about my depression that time, if you search through my topics, you would see it.
I'm not idle infact I have minimized everything to suit our budgets at home and from my wife business too,we have been surviving.
I have every available evidences to proof all I have written here, videos,pictures and even receipts of the fine we paid even including a court order that I was served to eject me from the house when I came back for verification.
I have used my main moniker to send you a message and I pray I'm lucky to benefit from your Thanksgiving gift.
I'm open for verification by you or whoever you select to do the verification but just want my identity concealed due to obvious reasons.
Thanks and have a lovely day ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Caught Mummy In An Hotel-live / Husband Catches Wife Pants Down With Another Man / Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.