Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! (3864 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2023
Sorry for your ordeal sir.
Dbreak:

Good morning.
May the Joy and Blessings in your family continue and never diminish.
I created this account to hide my identity due to the information though I have used my main moniker to send you a pm.
My main moniker was created in 2014 and for verification process, you can give it to whoever that want to do it, just don't want to use it to type this.
A graduate of Economics and with 3 beautiful daughters, I was a Store manager for a Company in one of the South West State.
I was sacked January 2020 and was arrested right there at work because of some shady business I had with 2 of the sales guys. The other 2 escaped and I took all the fall.
My account was frozen and every property traceable to me were also confiscated. I was bailed after 4 months in Prison and in June 2020, my bail was revoked and was back to Prison.
Note: I know what I did was bad and I believed it was a lesson, a big one though it set me many years backward but I thank God, I still have my life at least for a second chance.
Due to everything already gotten from me and Pleas, the Company decided to withdraw the case against me in December 2021 but it was already late because all the evidences and trials have been concluded so I was given a lenient sentence of just a year imprisonment but came with N100,000 fine. That was in March 2022. My family rallied around and paid the money which set me free.
Due to my ill- health after the whole thing, I spent the rest of 2022 going in and out of the hospital.
I'm currently teaching in a School while I look for better jobs around. The age and some factors have made my job hunt difficult as things have never been the same again if not my wife and friends that have been very supportive, God knows I would have ended it all when I came out. Infact I even created a topic with my main moniker about my depression that time, if you search through my topics, you would see it.
I'm not idle infact I have minimized everything to suit our budgets at home and from my wife business too,we have been surviving.
I have every available evidences to proof all I have written here, videos,pictures and even receipts of the fine we paid even including a court order that I was served to eject me from the house when I came back for verification.
I have used my main moniker to send you a message and I pray I'm lucky to benefit from your Thanksgiving gift.
I'm open for verification by you or whoever you select to do the verification but just want my identity concealed due to obvious reasons.
Thanks and have a lovely day ahead

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by HugeElephant(f): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cc Anonymous1900 big respect to your efforts.
E make sense. It says In Isaiah 12:4-5 "Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; make them remember that His name is exalted."

Since it's your personal decision to recognize God's blessings, I hope I witness favor through you and part of this Thanksgiving and even all the stated amount so others too can get out of it.
I am counting on God for his grace and favor too. I'll be grateful if I can participate and get qualified for part of the Thanksgiving
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Messiah2: 3:58am On Nov 04, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Based on the very recent and huge blessing to my family, I am looking for mentions or quotes (if you know someone, then please quote/mention them) from someone in genuine need for a thanksgiving gift (25K). This is not for business but just looking for another approach to achieve my immediate earlier goal that was truncated. The new rules in page 1 of this thread also apply.
I will pick only 1 person and any requests must be received by 12 midnight on sunday Nov 5th.
If all the people that contact me appear to be an organized syndicate or something feels wrong, i will NOT go ahead with the plan.
You will be verified

Now i feel i need to explain myself on how i spend my money lol. So please note i have ways and means of identifying folks in need and doing personal thanksgiving gifts but i made this promise a long time ago. it is just complimentary to whatever i do in my personal life.
GOOD MORNING PLEASE SPARE ME A MINUTE TO CHECK MY POST GOD BLESS U
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2023
Anonymous1900:
@bronzetiger, @ahnie: thanks for your comments/observations however please note my giving is not because I am a fool or I have nothing better to do with my money. Just trying to operate with the guidance of "it is better for 100 guilty people to go free than 1 free person be punished" hence my lax approach.

How do you do due diligence on such a forum.. honestly ? Is that not too much time on my part. Will I now give my money and also my time. Nairaland is not my job na ? And all these folks that change name like underwear, really?

Almost feels like only solution is to give up and just disconnect my account but before I take it to that extreme let me ask for your opinion on this project I am thinking about

Thinking of doing a competition of 25k each to the best 2 people that can provide detailed, easy, practical and realistic templates or solutions for identifying online fraudsters/scammers . Obviously it won't be full proof but at least a 70% success rate is a good target. I am sure there are some great minds out there.
What are your thoughts? Is there any thing to be developed on this matter or it's DOA and a lost cause so I just carry my mat and go home.

It's depressing being insulted when giving out your own hard earned money and Labelled a fool in response

I'll suggest you keep your money or give it to ahnie or any popular nairalander that you can ascertain their profile freely.
Most of the monikers suddenly quoting you for the money are either new or scammers. I can bet that at least two of those new monikers owned by one person. I even saw the notorious scammer Goodness34/Crood who has metamorphosed with his new account Messiah2 to quote you.
Please don't give anyone of them anything and if you must give ahnie for her work is n unravelling mummy Malik or any other popular nairalander with a rich profile. That's my suggestion. Do have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by HugeElephant(f): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

I'll suggest you keep your money or give it to ahnie or any popular nairalander that you can ascertain their profile freely.
Most of the monikers suddenly quoting you for the money are either new or scammers. I can bet that at least two of those new monikers owned by one person. I even saw the notorious scammer Goodness34/Crood who has metamorphosed with his new account Messiah2 to quote you.
Please don't give anyone of them anything and if you must give ahnie for her work is n unravelling mummy Malik or any other popular nairalander with a rich profile. That's my suggestion. Do have a nice day.

What do you mean that people are scammers and suddenly the money should be given to a moniker you both seem to be working together?
And what do you mean by popular nairalander. Which nairalander is not popular?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
HugeElephant:

What do you mean that people are scammers and suddenly the money should be given to a moniker you both seem to be working together?
And what do you mean by popular nairalander. Which nairalander is not popular?
Damilola bamidele be careful. Be very careful.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by HugeElephant(f): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Damilola Bamidele be careful. Be very careful.
I know you are on the telegram group cheesy
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
HugeElephant:

I know you are on the telegram group cheesy
What am I coming to do on caritas group? To beg there? 🤣🤣
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
This nairaland is just a breeding ground for scammers.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
Sorry for your ordeal sir.
Ahnie do you know that moniker personally? Cause I believe anonymous should either keep his funds to himself or rather give you or another popular nairalander with good posts since it's hard to trust anyone here.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
No I don't know him,I read his update here.
BronzeTiger:

Ahnie do you know that moniker personally? Cause I believe anonymous should either keep his funds to himself or rather give you or another popular nairalander with good posts since it's hard to trust anyone here.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by BronzeTiger: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
No I don't know him,I read his update here.
I said so because somebody here is already linking me with you saying we are working together. Somebody pmed me in the morning when I was on that abisola babe thread and told me his main moniker and name. He begged I should not expose his moniker. Probably somebody who wanted to beg from anonymous too. I didn't believe it until I tried to do some linking and found out most of the wordings were the same. I don't understand again. .
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

I said so because somebody here is already linking me with you saying we are working together. Somebody pmed me in the morning when I was on that abisola babe thread and told me his main moniker and name. He begged I should not expose his moniker. Probably somebody who wanted to beg from anonymous too. I didn't believe it until I tried to do some linking and found out most of the wordings were the same. I don't understand again. .
Lolxx funny lots.
Haven't they noticed I hardly return Anonymous1900 mentions?
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
Mind me shooting a mail
BronzeTiger:

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Let Anonymous1900 donate to charity offllne
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Based on the rules i set below. all those that quoted/mentioned me are ineligible except Dbreak/(real account) and gasandoiltheory based on account age. reviewing both accounts, i have chosen dbreak based on account content.

@dbreak: Since i do not reply or check emails sent to me here, all verification must be done online or publicly for transparency and to ensure you are reasonably legit, while also ensuring this does not become an ongoing scam from your end (not saying you are but there is almost 0 trust on nairalnad). Some of your very recent posts from your profile also suggest you agree with that philosophy. please enlighten me on why you are using a new account and not your old moniker to quote me on this issue.

I will not prolong this chat and i do not intend to force you to do what is not comfortable but remember my offer was in a public forum and your request same, so please think carefully before answering. what level of information are you comfortable sharing here to verify you. I will not delete anything you share and there is a high probability i am closing this thread and taking a sabbatical after this transaction is concluded. i have given up on nairaland for now and will return to being a silent reader or not at all. I only mention this because even if you quote me to help delete/remove an information in the future, it may not be possible if i am not here.

I guess folks will soon start selling and buying accounts here like other social medial platforms if it has not started already.

Anonymous1900:
Based on the very recent and huge blessing to my family, I am looking for mentions or quotes (if you know someone, then please quote/mention them) from someone in genuine need for a thanksgiving gift (25K). This is not for business but just looking for another approach to achieve my immediate earlier goal that was truncated. The new rules in page 1 of this thread also apply.
I will pick only 1 person and any requests must be received by 12 midnight on sunday Nov 5th.
If all the people that contact me appear to be an organized syndicate or something feels wrong, i will NOT go ahead with the plan.
You will be verified

Now i feel i need to explain myself on how i spend my money lol. So please note i have ways and means of identifying folks in need and doing personal thanksgiving gifts but i made this promise a long time ago. it is just complimentary to whatever i do in my personal life.

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Based on the rules i set below. all those that quoted/mentioned me are ineligible except Dbreak/(real account) and gasandoiltheory based on account age. reviewing both accounts, i have chosen dbreak based on account content.

@dbreak: Since i do not reply or check emails sent to me here, all verification must be done online or publicly for transparency and to ensure you are reasonably legit, while also ensuring this does not become an ongoing scam from your end (not saying you are but there is almost 0 trust on nairalnad). Some of your very recent posts from your profile also suggest you agree with that philosophy. please enlighten me on why you are using a new account and not your old moniker to quote me on this issue.

I will not prolong this chat and i do not intend to force you to do what is not comfortable but remember my offer was in a public forum and your request same, so please think carefully before answering. what level of information are you comfortable sharing here to verify you. I will not delete anything you share and there is a high probability i am closing this thread and taking a sabbatical after this transaction is concluded. i have given up on nairaland for now and will return to being a silent reader or not at all. I only mention this because even if you quote me to help delete/remove an information in the future, it may not be possible if i am not here.

I guess folks will soon start selling and buying accounts here like other social medial platforms if it has not started already.

Good evening.
I was going through the thread earlier and I didn't even notice when I saw Ahnie and the other guy. I had to send some videos and documents to her to see things herself.
Back to your question.
The reason I mentioned you with this moniker is that most of my posts and topics on.my real moniker are on Politics section and Sports and you know how toxic the place is. I don't want anybody to start calling me names that my parents didn't Christian me with.
It's absolutely because of that toxicity and my political beliefs. That's all
Also about the info I'm ready to share online.
I have videos when I was in prison, the record of fine paid for my release and the court documents ejecting me from the house when I came back.
I have sent all these to Ahnie not knowing you have even mentioned me.
Sincerely I can't even share any of these on the public forum,maybe the receipt of the fine and the documents for my ejection can suffice Sir/Ma but apart from this , I dont think I can do any other thing here.
If these can suffice, I will do that but if not, no problem, someone else can take my position.
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
You are worthy of the price.
Kisses
Dbreak:

Good evening.
I was going through the thread earlier and I didn't even notice when I saw Ahnie and the other guy. I had to send some videos and documents to her to see things herself.
Back to your question.
The reason I mentioned you with this moniker is that most of my posts and topics on.my real moniker are on Politics section and Sports and you know how toxic the place is. I don't want anybody to start calling me names that my parents didn't Christian me with.
I have videos when I was in prison, the record of fine paid for my release and the court documents ejecting me from the house when I came back.
Sincerely I can't even share any of these on the public forum,maybe the receipt of the fine and the documents for my ejection can suffice Sir/Ma but apart from this , I dont think I can do any other thing here.
If these can suffice, I will do that but if not, no problem, someone else can take my position.
Thank You
I stand with you on this,you deserve the Thanksgiving gift.

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
You are worthy of the price.
Kisses
I stand with you on this,you deserve the Thanksgiving gift.
Thank You very much. I just wish there's a way I can communicate with the OP apart from here.
If you check my real moniker, my only topic on family section was when I came out and was depressed and I narrated some of these things there though I later modified the content but the quotes from those who advised me are still there which pointed to the content of the thread. I can't possibly fabricate that now.
Anyway,the country is what it is, that's why we are here.
Thanks once more
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Anonymous1900 thanks for the mention and I really hope I could get the Thanksgiving. But it's your decision.
But there are alot of questionable things playing out. Obviously I know you can see the script, if you follow properly.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
send bank details

Dbreak:

Thank You very much. I just wish there's a way I can communicate with the OP apart from here.
If you check my real moniker, my only topic on family section was when I came out and was depressed and I narrated some of these things there though I later modified the content but the quotes from those who advised me are still there which pointed to the content of the thread. I can't possibly fabricate that now.
Anyway,the country is what it is, that's why we are here.
Thanks once more
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ThugOfWar: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dbreak:

Good evening.
Back to your question.
Thank You

This is a new moniker. How do people want to know if you have never defrauded others here on nairaland or that you are clean?
In my years of experience on nairaland, new monikers always have alot of nefarious things to hide and are never honest

I will suggest Anonymous1900 keep his money
or donate it to anonymouly to nairalanders on a later date.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Anonymous1900:
send bank details

Thank You very much.
The bank details is on my real moniker profile.
GTB
A.O.
I'm sorry for putting you through this.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
ThugOfWar:

This is a new moniker. How do people want to know if you have never defrauded others here on nairaland or that you are clean?
In my years of experience on nairaland, new monikers always have alot of nefarious things to hide and are never honest

I have already answered the bolded in my earlier write-up.
See I'm not desperate to get the money, it's because the Op called it Thanksgiving gift,that's why I wrote what I wrote.
If it's another thing,I wouldn't have bothered and Sir If you come across this story again on Nairaland, just know it's not me. I will never write something like this again here. I have been on Nairaland enough to know how things like this pan out.
Thanks though
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ThugOfWar: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dbreak:

I have already answered the bolded in my earlier write-up.
See I'm not desperate to get the money, it's because the Op called it Thanksgiving gift,that's why I wrote what I wrote.
If it's another thing,I wouldn't have bothered and Sir If you come across this story again on Nairaland, just know it's not me. I will never write something like this again here. I have been on Nairaland enough to know how things like this pan out.
Thanks though

I don't care. If your email, phone and bank account is searched Google (even on nairaland) I am %100 it will reveal alot of atrocities... But I know you'll probably borrow an account number to collect the funds.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
He's real...I m throwing.my weight fully behind him
ThugOfWar:

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ThugOfWar: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
He's real...I m throwing.my weight fully behind him

You? Who are you?
Last year or maybe this year there was a thread that made it to front page about you being a chronic begger.

1 Like

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dbreak:
[center][/center]
Thank You very much.
GTB
A.O.
Sorry just seeing your mail.warmest regards to the family.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 1:19am On Nov 07, 2023
Sent you the 25k.. congrats and wish you the best going forward.

officially snoozing this thread and my account till further notice. Good luck everyone and may he meet us at the point of our needs!!

Dbreak:

Thank You very much.
GTB
A.O.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Sent you the 25k.. congrats and wish you the best going forward.

officially snoozing this thread and my account till further notice. Good luck everyone and may he meet us at the point of our needs!!

I just woke up now to see the alert.
God will replenish your pocket and reward you bountifully. Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 07, 2023
ahnie:

Sorry just seeing your mail.warmest regards to the family.
Thank You very much. May you continue to succeed in all your endeavorurs and God will meet you at the points of your needs. I really appreciate sticking your neck out for me.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by ahnie: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2023
You're welcomed!
Dbreak:

Thank You very much. May you continue to succeed in all your endeavorurs and God will meet you at the points of your needs. I really appreciate sticking your neck out for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me / Great Offer! 1.2kva Inverter + 200 Ah Battery (tkb Deep Cycle) = N69,900 / Mother In Law Won't Allow Me To Meet My Twins Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.