Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! (3862 Views)

My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Anonymous1900: 1:57am On Dec 25, 2023
Hi,

Please quote me here only. i do not want to respond to you on other peoples thread.

As for this your write up below:
"Compliment of the season sir. Please give me exactly one week from now for this month's agreement. I want my family to have something to eat with the little I have. The trade I'm doing is moving well thanks to God and you. If it's possible after paying up everything I would love to meet you in person so we can discuss please. Let me start talking now before the day comes. Thank you."

Here is my response.
I do not know what the past has been like for you, but the last 3 months has proven somewhat positive in the aspect of repayment. i still do not agree with you changing the plans after receiving the funds or used doctored pics and stringing me along initially as that portrays deceit on your part however the last few months have shown hope irrespective of how you have been raising the monthly repayment funds (whether loan or actual good sales). I am glad sales are doing fine though you will pardon me if i do not totally believe without any proof to go on but your word.

As for your request for 1 week delay, it is granted. furthermore, in the spirit of the season, the outstanding balance you owe is written off completely. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year with your loved ones and i pray your business succeeds more than either of us could have imagined.

Greatestkidb:

1. Exactly sir/ma
2. Yes, October ending

1. Though it's a business I'm into before and market dey always dey cus of few sellers here but the greatest risk affecting this business is instability of price while buying goods from the wholesaler cus of the current inflation, but I can manage to handle it as it's a business I'm into before by God's grace.
2. I'm looking at profit of like #1000 daily excluding capital. So my plan is to be using only the profit for loan repayment and feeding without touching the initial capital. The initial capital will still be use for restock.
3. The shop is necessary because that will be my market, it's an avenue where buyers can come to me, cus where I dey live is not an open place so I need to get a place where I can display my goods. If I decide to put everything into the business without a place to sell, it's just like a car without an engine.
4. Lol. You're absolutely correct. Since it's only a small business, my only reward is that I will have something to do and feed out of it, till I repay everything. But since you have the intention of helping me as I plead earlier, pls state your interest and I will work towards it too by God's grace. I know I'll be running the business with someone's fund, so I'll try my possible best to manage the funds properly, and time dedication. Another risk on my part is running the business on loan (from you), to ensure proper running of it and also how to manage competition from other sellers by renting a place with only few sellers and where there's high demand.
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by papiilo(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Hi,

Please quote me here only. i do not want to respond to you on other peoples thread.

"Compliment of the season sir. Please give me exactly one week from now for this month's agreement. I want my family to have something to eat with the little I have. The trade I'm doing is moving well thanks to God and you. If it's possible after paying up everything I would love to meet you in person so we can discuss please. Let me start talking now before the day comes. Thank you."

Here is my response.
I do not know what the past has been like for you, but the last 3 months has proven somewhat positive in the aspect of repayment. i still do not agree with you changing the plans after receiving the funds or used doctored pics and stringing me along initially as that portrays deceit on your part however the last few months have shown hope irrespective of how you have been raising the monthly repayment funds (whether loan or actual good sales). I am glad sales are doing fine though you will pardon me if i do not totally believe without any proof to go on but your word.

As for your request for 1 week delay, it is granted. furthermore, in the spirit of the season, the outstanding balance you owe is written off completely. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year with your loved ones and i pray your business succeeds more than either of us could have imagined.

Good morning and happy Christmas distinguish sir help me cook sth good pls 0211206511 gtb
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Gift96: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Hi,
As Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year with your loved ones and i pray your business succeeds more than either of us could have imagined.
Merry Christmas to you and the family.
Gtbank 012.2242718
Re: Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper! by Greatestkidb: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Hi,
Here is my response.

Wowww, I could've believe my eyes. I say make I transfer this month repayment only to login and see this.
I'm sorry for using the fund to attend to something so important then, initially. However just like I said, my business now is goat resell. We do stand by the market gate early in the morning to buy goats from the owners so we can resell to get our little change. It's going well sir. I diverted the fund into this when the money can no longer fund the provisions shop and I know I have to pay back. I seek your forgiveness.
I promise to continue to sustain the business. Na from there me and my family dey chop sef. I will not forget what you did for me in a hurry..I so much appreciate you...I never expected this even with the mistrusts surrounding this initially. Thank you alot and may God reward you for it. Happy new year in advance sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? / What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? / Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.