Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? (2990 Views)

'will God Destroy The Earth Again With Fire; Is The World Ever Going To End? / King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

How is it a lie?

Because it isn't true. LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Sea animals can also be fossilized in the sea bed
LordReed himself cannot use the process of fossilization to talk about why skeletons and shells of sea animals are found on the highest mountains
It only makes sense to him alone

LoLz. Do you know how mountains form?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What about other fossils that were not sea animals cool

What about them?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

LordReed never thinks

As opposed to you who readily calls me to witness your nonsense? LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What was the skeleton and the shells of sea animals doing on the highest mountain?
Stop shifting goalpost

Do you know how mountains form?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by KnownUnknown: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

We know everything as to the formation of mountains
How is is Kilimanjaro and other mountains?
How old are these fossils, critical thinker?

The World Wide Web of information is at your finger tips. Use any research skills you may have developed during any higher education you may have attained. Strive to be a critical thinker.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Do you know how mountains form?
Even a child knows but the fossils stuff does not fit

How old are those mountains
How old are the fossils?

Critical thinker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
KnownUnknown:

The World Wide Web of information is at your finger tips. Use any research skills you may have developed during any higher education you may have attained. Strive to be a critical thinker.

If you have no evidence, go and rest grin grin grin

Prove to us that the Great Deluge was a lie

1 Like

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:
Because it isn't true. LoLz.

Then who says it's true?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:
You were the one who said god mechanism so am I supposed to explain what I neither said nor know? LoLz.

But you found it online and you said it's vague.

The point is you have the explanation and you're not satisfied with it, so enjoy your own explanation.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
how can whales and other sea creatures be fossilized in the sea bed? see why I said you dont think. fossilization takes rapid covering of sediments carried by fast moving water and this sediments needs to be exposed to the atmosphere within a short time to harden and become fossilized. this cannot happen in the sea bed. so take your excuse and shove it up your ass even the op did not make sense when he quoted me because he knows that he is just chasing clout. same thing you want to do. the flood of noah is an undeniable fact backed by history, science, archeology, paleontology, cultures and traditions around the world. all of these prove the world wide flood but you and the op wan come form atheist abi na argumentative argumentator. mtchww una never start.

LMAO! So how do land animals from millions or hundreds of thousands of years ago get fossilised if takes rapid covering of sediments carried by fast moving water? There was flood every million or hundreds of thousands of years? And how did whale and sea creatures that are already acclimatised to fast moving water get fossilised? Why would they not swim away?

Fossilisation does not require rapid covering of sediments carried by fast moving water. Understand the process before you start write things that make no sense.

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

But you found it online and you said it's vague.

The point is you have the explanation and you're not satisfied with it, so enjoy your own explanation.

Point to the anyone of the ones in the screenshot that explains how Noah didn't take millions of species but we have millions of species today, simple. LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

Then who says it's true?

You did! LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

You did! LoLz.

I didn't!

Yet you'll be forming all-knowing.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Even a child knows but the fossils stuff does not fit

How old are those mountains
How old are the fossils?

Critical thinker

How does it not fit?

Mention the specific mountain you are talking about let's find out how old it is.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:
Point to the anyone of the ones in the screenshot that explains how Noah didn't take millions of species but we have millions of species today, simple. LoLz.

The evidence that there are millions of species is the reason you know about them today and the evidence that God instructed Noah on what to do is in Bible which I quoted earlier.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

I didn't!

Yet you'll be forming all-knowing.

LMAO! Words that you wrote korokoro you are denying. Chai. Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

The evidence that there are millions of species is the reason you know about them today and the evidence that God instructed Noah on what to do is in Bible which I quoted earlier.

Oga we are talking of mechanism and explanation of mechanism not evidence.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:
LMAO! Words that you wrote korokoro you are denying. Chai. Bwahahahahahaha!

Go back to it and see what I wrote.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:
Oga we are talking of mechanism and explanation of mechanism not evidence.

You have the explanation.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
how can whales and other sea creatures be fossilized in the sea bed? see why I said you dont think. fossilization takes rapid covering of sediments carried by fast moving water and this sediments needs to be exposed to the atmosphere within a short time to harden and become fossilized. this cannot happen in the sea bed. so take your excuse and shove it up your ass even the op did not make sense when he quoted me because he knows that he is just chasing clout. same thing you want to do. the flood of noah is an undeniable fact backed by history, science, archeology, paleontology, cultures and traditions around the world. all of these prove the world wide flood but you and the op wan come form atheist abi na argumentative argumentator. mtchww una never start.

You say it is fact backed by history, science, archeology, paleontology so if we go to universities in Stanford or Cambridge or Nsukka we will find professors who teach a global flood as a factual part of their curriculum in history, science, archeology, paleontology?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by KnownUnknown: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

If you have no evidence, go and rest grin grin grin

Prove to us that the Great Deluge was a lie

There is evidence, so you can rest grin grin grin

The Lugal confederacy was thriving then. They say and it is written that there was no great deluge. In fact, the climate was calm back then that unicorn, fairies, and dragons thrives in the plains of Mesopotamia.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

You have the explanation.

Which of the several in the screenshot is the explanation for how we have millions of species now even though Noah didn't take millions.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

Go back to it and see what I wrote.

I already quoted it twice. You lied. LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

Which of the several in the screenshot is the explanation for how we have millions of species now even though Noah didn't take millions.

Anyone you go with.

It's your choice
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

I already quoted it twice. You lied. LoLz.

And you haven't showed me the lie.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

Anyone you go with.

It's your choice

Well this one doesn't so help out a bro. LoLz.

Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

And you haven't showed me the lie.

The falsehood you wrote about me. I showed you twice. But sure pretend like you didn't write a lie. LoLz.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:
Well this one doesn't so help out a bro. LoLz.

I can't help you.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:

The falsehood you told about me.

Where is it?
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emusan:

I can't help you.

Bwahahahahaha! You should said so at the beginning so we know you are just an empty barrel.
Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by Emusan(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
LordReed:
Bwahahahahaha! You should said so at the beginning so we know you are just an empty barrel.

Thank you full barrel cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Is Truthman2012 / Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, And Many More Are Satanic Tools Beware! / Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.