Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (27521 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by davidluv(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Why can't Atiku provide evidence of how he won if he truly won

What is this senseless midget saying?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol na u find trouble still dey run.. pussy!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ run away little brat and make sure don't quote me again unless u want me to finish ur generation with insult ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

Are you Ok?!
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Chido26: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2023
[quote author=Bliss62 post=126066240]

Call me whatever you like, you only showed how your mother raised you[/quoteo]

Your mother raised you to see evil and call it good. Tinubu should not have forged his certificate, ofcos that's how my father raised me.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by SSpeter(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Tell Atiku to check for Tinubu's sec school and pry school proof first cos we Nigerians want to know all about him
Tinubu did not provide secondary school certificate
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2023
It does change anything,election has been long over,his chasing wind with money wey no he his own sweat.
Imagine how many million dollars he paying American lawyers while his people in Adamawa a lagging in adject poverty.Shior sad
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Are you Ok?!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Felix6: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Call me whatever you like, you only showed how your mother raised you
E be like na cow raise you judging from your disposition.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by nony43(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Stubborn82:
Headless mobs, come here, let me set your head for you, seem you didn't see beyond your hatred, and your hatred for Tinubu is causing you lots of moral damage.
If your enemy wants to dig your down fall, will you give him the support? No....wait, first.....let me put it this way for you. If someone you have help in multiple time, now turn as your enemy because he wants what you have,and since he couldn't get it, he look for ways to bring you down, despite knowing that you worth and deserves it, even if you have all what your enemy are asking for, will you give it to them? No nau.....let just put Atiku and Tinubu case aside, let's try to personalise this case to ourselves, will you give your enemy some vital information about you, just because of they want you down? My people used to say, if rice has stones, must it come from the mouth of aboki? Does rice grows in desert?
If it is national assembly that was making this call, I wouldn't have bothered, if it was house of rep, that were demanding to know about Tinubu academic records, I would have welcome and support it, or let's say, the demand was coming from Nigerian military, I will not oppose it, but a man, who happened to be a political opponents, no nau, God knows, even if I have all the documents and certificates intact, I will still not want it to be release, I swear. My enemy don't worth anything that I should give any attention to.
But because of hates, most of you calling for Tinubu's head are blind, does this man do you any wrong, does he insult your tribe? What was his sin, that you want Jesus to be put to death and allow a thief to go free?
Let's break it down, obi rigged, Atiku rigged and even do votes buying, Tinubu of course rigged, but because Tinubu won the race, you suddenly hates him, right? And by dragging him dirty, you think, that's what will makes him dirty, have you ever see any man who wrestle with pig and not get dirty? By dragging Tinubu to the mud, you are dragging Nigeria into it and it will affect all of us, America is dirtier than the whole Africa, Britain secrecy is worst than amagedom. Continue your stupidity.
As for me, I'm not a witch, I won't join the hates bandwagon. Obi is not a Saint, Atiku is not a messiah, I wish Tinubu success and victory in all this battle, I pray that may God protect him in this trying time and crown his struggle with power and prosperity. May God bless Nigeria and everyone who love Nigeria.

BAT is not a saint too.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Britishpea: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Atiku wan bury Tinubu

E wan use suit finish Tinubu life

Guys keep your hands and dealings pure to avert future nemesis

Yes Tinubu might have attended Chicago university but he used a dead womanโ€™s papers to gain admission

The dead woman is the real daughter of the Iyaloja of Lagos the woman Tinubu is claiming to be his mom

He used the dead Tinubus papers to travel abroad to push cocaine

You know back then technology wasnโ€™t this advanced people used others papers to travel

Thatโ€™s the identity Atiku is trying to unmask

Na wetin Gistlover talk no be me talk am

Everyone has one error or the other in their pasts. Atiku must be a clean man! After the court cases that he(Atiku) will lose badly, Atiku will understand more.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2023
Felix6:

E be like na cow raise you judging from your disposition.

How many of una go chop ban today

Rule2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

[s]Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Why can't Atiku provide evidence of how he won if he truly won[/s]

Blank
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by ayaksion(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2023
Alright
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Padipadi(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2023
SSpeter:
Tinubu did not provide secondary school certificate
Den those asking for his university are mumus. Person must go secondary school before university. Did Tinubu do A-Level?
Seems PDP and LP don't know that Tinubu deliberately played some games to distract them. One of such game is the new note policy and naira scarcity saga coupled with emilokan. They were done to make it appear Buhari wasn't backing him.
To say PDP is a foรณlish party is an understatement. But LP now mumu pass PDP!
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Britishpea: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2023
It is understandable. Atiku isnโ€™t taking it easy that Tinubu would floor him badly in thag election. He was caught unaware. He was so much buried in his ego and the population of the UP NORTH that seeing Tinubu flooring him via a back door is giving him palpitations.

Heโ€™s fighting his last battle. If he exhausts all his arsenals Now I wonder what he will fire in 2027! The Momodus are the advisers. Dino had since moved on to his ambition. They wonโ€™t fly
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Mayorpumpin(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2023
You are very correct with this wripe up...this is this the fact...these set of people are still crying with their eyes closed, they can see the reality..fascism in whole..
Stubborn82:
Headless mobs, come here, let me set your head for you, seem you didn't see beyond your hatred, and your hatred for Tinubu is causing you lots of moral damage.
If your enemy wants to dig your down fall, will you give him the support? No....wait, first.....let me put it this way for you. If someone you have help in multiple time, now turn as your enemy because he wants what you have,and since he couldn't get it, he look for ways to bring you down, despite knowing that you worth and deserves it, even if you have all what your enemy are asking for, will you give it to them? No nau.....let just put Atiku and Tinubu case aside, let's try to personalise this case to ourselves, will you give your enemy some vital information about you, just because of they want you down? My people used to say, if rice has stones, must it come from the mouth of aboki? Does rice grows in desert?
If it is national assembly that was making this call, I wouldn't have bothered, if it was house of rep, that were demanding to know about Tinubu academic records, I would have welcome and support it, or let's say, the demand was coming from Nigerian military, I will not oppose it, but a man, who happened to be a political opponents, no nau, God knows, even if I have all the documents and certificates intact, I will still not want it to be release, I swear. My enemy don't worth anything that I should give any attention to.
But because of hates, most of you calling for Tinubu's head are blind, does this man do you any wrong, does he insult your tribe? What was his sin, that you want Jesus to be put to death and allow a thief to go free?
Let's break it down, obi rigged, Atiku rigged and even do votes buying, Tinubu of course rigged, but because Tinubu won the race, you suddenly hates him, right? And by dragging him dirty, you think, that's what will makes him dirty, have you ever see any man who wrestle with pig and not get dirty? By dragging Tinubu to the mud, you are dragging Nigeria into it and it will affect all of us, America is dirtier than the whole Africa, Britain secrecy is worst than amagedom. Continue your stupidity.
As for me, I'm not a witch, I won't join the hates bandwagon. Obi is not a Saint, Atiku is not a messiah, I wish Tinubu success and victory in all this battle, I pray that may God protect him in this trying time and crown his struggle with power and prosperity. May God bless Nigeria and everyone who love Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IfnobeGod20: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

But Tinubu doesn't have the least minimum requirement, school cert and the higher he submitted is riddled with inconsistencies and discrepancies. No reasonable human being would not want to know reason for the discrepancies, except lovers of corruption and enablers of evil doing.
I hope you're not part of those raining brimstone on Mnesoma, the girl that forged her jamb's score? If you are, you're an hypocrite.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by SpatialKing(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Tinubu is the desperate one here

Release your academic documents
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by article1: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

You and Atiku would have to provide solid evidence Tinubu fake any documents
My joy is that people of your region lament more. Hope you're buying fuel at N100 as promised by your president?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2023
article1:
My joy is that people of your region lament more. Hope you're buying fuel at N100 as promised by your president?

So which region am I from and how are you sure we are not richer and better than you
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by ScamDemicEra: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2023
dawnomike:
There's something Atiku knows that makes he keep knocking the doors of CSU.

..... and that something is what Tinubu is desperately trying to keep under lock and key !!!
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by SSpeter(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Den those asking for his university are mumus. Person must go secondary school before university. Did Tinubu do A-Level?
Seems PDP and LP don't know that Tinubu deliberately played some games to distract them. One of such game is the new note policy and naira scarcity saga coupled with emilokan. They were done to make it appear Buhari wasn't backing him.
To say PDP is a foรณlish party is an understatement. But LP now mumu pass PDP!
I do not involve myself much in politics, I only think rationally. If Tinubu had submitted his secondary school certificate there will be no course for alarm or his A-level as you stated. It is normal for you to have attended high school before university, but we need a proof of it which is the certificate. He tendered his degree which is good, however, his competitor is saying that there is a discrepancy and the discrepancy alleged by his competitor is weighty. Hence, the competitor is going to court to summon the school to release the original copy of theirs so that he can compare with what president Tinubu submitted to Inec. Now saying that Tinubu is playing a game with them is simply idiocy. Do you know the embarrassment it will cause you if someone is saying your certificate is forged?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Toks2008(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Another lame post from one of the problems we have in Nigeria.

How can you prove that Tinubu, Atiku or Obi won when the electoral process was the sabotaged?

I had to respond to you this one time cos I usually don't waste my time responding to any Tinubu supporter.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by blackboy2star(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Your type said you will vote NEPA bill as certificate in 2015 and here we are again.
Why is it so hard to show the world your first class result?
Stop supporting nonsense

Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by remi2good: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Calling you a mu.mu is an understatement
As an Agbadorian their brains have been exchanged for CORN๐ŸŒฝ the way they process and reason anything that has to do with Bababluu is so despicable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Tareq1105: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Minimum qualification allowed by the constitution for elective position is:

(If in the opinion of INEC, you can read, write, and understand in English you're eligible to contest).

The take away here's...."in the opinion of INEC"

This is the Law. Therefore, that vulganizer at the junction leading to your house can stand for elective position.

So, let Atiku PDP continue to chase shadow.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by AskNgige2: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Atiku wan bury Tinubu

E wan use suit finish Tinubu life

Guys keep your hands and dealings pure to avert future nemesis

Yes Tinubu might have attended Chicago university but he used a dead womanโ€™s papers to gain admission

The dead woman is the real daughter of the Iyaloja of Lagos the woman Tinubu is claiming to be his mom

He used the dead Tinubus papers to travel abroad to push cocaine

You know back then technology wasnโ€™t this advanced people used others papers to travel

Thatโ€™s the identity Atiku is trying to unmask

Na wetin Gistlover talk no be me talk am

From FBI he also used so many names to commit crime and even went to jail with some names..

That is why they are looking for David from ghana
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by uncleu01: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2023
Have you seen his first school leaving certificate before?
quote author=Bliss62 post=126066198] cool

Atiku is so desperate

.[/quote]
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by AskNgige2: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

Every time check my signature for free stuff

Una go go loot rice from a moving vehicle in Ibadan and thief plantain for Sagamu finish come here dey shout free stuff

Carry that free stuff share give your fellow hungry miscreants make them stop to dey thief

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh

See finishing
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Sampi4me(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2023
Well I voted for tinubu, I apologise it was a great MISTAKE. Never would imagine a first class Graduate Will be fighting so hard to keep his academic records. Is a shame
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by AskNgige2: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2023
dawnomike:
There's something Atiku knows that makes he keep knocking the doors of CSU.

He was working with Tinibu then na, he cover alot of Tinibu tracks.

He once helped Tinibu to be released using one of fake names for crimes
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Tareq1105: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2023
blackboy2star:
Your type said you will vote NEPA bill as certificate in 2015 and here we are again.
Why is it so hard to show the world your first class result?
Stop supporting nonsense

Tinubu is only dragging Atiku. Tinubu academic record is intact and he would release it by himself and not at the request of someone who didn't fund his education.

So, Tinubu is only exercising his rights under US Family Education Right Protection Law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates / Adamu Maina Waziri: PDP Presidential Ticket Will Be Zoned To North / House Of Reps Fixes Resumption For Tuesday Amid Coronavirus Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.