Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts (62274 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Fortune118005(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by taiwolomo1: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
embarassed
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by nairalanda1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
fortunechy:
How sure are you that another man isn't doing the do??

If another man is doing the do to his fiancee, then best to break the engagement. It is not a must you must keep being engaged to someone who is not faithful or not willing to walk the walk with you

The thing about engagement, it is a means by which we get to know our significant other, especially how they do under temptation. If they fail, so be it. Better a broken engagement than a messed up marriage.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sha no kill person pikin grin
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by advanceDNA: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
All this wahala for one pvssy..??
Is there something I am missing?
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by taiwolomo1: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Contimue while ur woman keep enjoying herself with a pending dxxksin grin
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Adewale1603(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
Overated stuffs
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by BlackDuke(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na Olympics

1 Like

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Afonjacrusder(f): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by PotatoSalad(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Check for sexual compatibility to avoid stories that touch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by nairalanda1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
PotatoSalad:
Check for sexual compatibility to avoid stories that touch

There are many copules that have been compatible right from the marriage night, after not having sex beforehand.

Sex is easy. Very easy to pick up.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by korrej(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Did I read 2025?

Nawaz ooo
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Jackipapa: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
With all this nude pictures, you strong!
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Hassanmaye(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
finallybusy:
Only to do the do and find out it’s overrated. Mscheew.
100%
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Policy3: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Until u find out,she ain't a virgin
Nigga go cry blood
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Hassanmaye(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
skales67:
Oga Dey play!

While you are doing workouts, she will be doing "make outs" with another guy behind your back.

When I started taking the "fear woman" talk seriously was when a lady and her friends booked me and a male stripper during one of their friend's bachelorette party.

I washed the bride-to-be's plate tire that night and after the whole episode, she was laughing and telling her friends she isn't sure she will be able to have strength to do anything with her husband-to-be the next night.

Wetin concern me? I sha carry my 100k with a free bottle of Castillo White wey dem dash me go house.
Blood of Zacharia
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Shezzman: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lol. You this guy....lol.
I just read your Nollywood encounter now and now this bachelorette party again.
skales67:
Oga Dey play!

While you are doing workouts, she will be doing "make outs" with another guy behind your back.

When I started taking the "fear woman" talk seriously was when a lady and her friends booked me and a male stripper during one of their friend's bachelorette party.

I washed the bride-to-be's plate tire that night and after the whole episode, she was laughing and telling her friends she isn't sure she will be able to have strength to do anything with her husband-to-be the next night.

Wetin concern me? I sha carry my 100k with a free bottle of Castillo White wey dem dash me go house.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by GUNITGuy: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
Preparing for sex?
Not preparing to become president.

Shame on this generation
who give a damn about that.....i am sure hes building that muscle to gain female validation...Like oh my goodness
something is wrong with many men now......If na so Marthin Luther King reason blacks for no get freedom from America .....The female world have really advertise sex to an extent that
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lol... Oga, holla at us after 6 months in the marriage. tongue

You better be getting married for far more concrete and deep reasons than a couple of minutes of coitus.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Fadakings(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Barrywilly:
Private and personal matters are supposed to be kept private. What do we make use of this information now? Childish behaviour.

Childish and Stupid...!

People now post everything online thinking people really give a fvck... It's weird. undecided
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by skales67(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Shezzman:
Lol. You this guy....lol.
I just read your Nollywood encounter now and now this bachelorette party again.

Bro...people dey talk say money no dey...you see these women...dey get money which they throw anyhow.

Make we help them dey spend am grin grin

You see all these "ladies' night" wey some women dey host, if you are a married man, no let your wife attend am o.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Rotji(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
The exercise is a very key part of it, but it's only one part o. He should make sure he attends to the other key parts too, if not he'll discover at the D'day that it takes more than physical exercise. I admire their commitment to this Godly venture and hopes it turns out as expected at the end wink cool
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Karemarealty288(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Behaviour of a micro penis carrier.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Codes151(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
To show you how jobless some Nigerians are. See wetin seun boys dey bring come forum.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by RonuThings(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
😎

Sex is overrated sha 😏

Moreover, I'm tired of Kpekus 🥺

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by CalculusOx: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na so !!!
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by YomiYarzo: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
My guy wan drill borehole
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Blackdisciple(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
finallybusy:
Only to do the do and find out it’s overrated. Mscheew.

E go shock am.. cheesy grin
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Omoawoke2(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
The way this man heart go break ehn, it would be worse than the collapse of the twin tower.
The girl is obviously and definitely not a virgin,
Imagine doing all this for a girl who’s not a virgin and probably getting enough dick while he’s there preparing. What a disappointment
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by SIRTee15: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
Barrywilly:
Private and personal matters are supposed to be kept private. What do we make use of this information now? Childish behaviour.

Keeping the marriage bed undefiled is honourable, virtuous and should be preached with examples
The couple should be celebrated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.