Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts (62265 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by PepeXKermit: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
if she is not a virgin, both of you are deceiving yourselves.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Agunesinjaweola: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
I hope he doesn't have a micropenis like the other guy who refused sex until honeymoon

1 Like

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by 3ice9ce: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Reminds me of my ex. Na so she dey date one guy. He was saying no sex before marriage. Me wey be say na me be HOD of that department. Omo, she dey collect wotowoto on a steady.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by dgr8est(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Girl didnt even look happy
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Vision101(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sex is not by power nor by might.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Mummyfour(f): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
etcme:
Do whatever suits you. But make sure you are not doing it for societal approval.

Most Importantly, make sure no one is shinning the congo on your behalf.
Do you listen to love FM Abuja?😂 Because of that shinning congo that you wrote up there. It's their favorite lingo on a program like that
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by luketinozzz: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
K
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by luvyaself95(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Who do we this hilarious and ridiculous generation like this 😂
Because this matter don dey get out of hands 😭
Wetin be getting preparing and working out for sex na if na war you wan go fight or you wan become another sensational bouncer like kizz Daniel bouncer 🤣
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by 43Ronin: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
on the wedding night, his chic be like...

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by makson007: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by etcme(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mummyfour:
Do you listen to love FM Abuja?😂 Because of that shinning congo that you wrote up there. It's their favorite lingo on a program like that

No I don't. I am not even anywhere close to Abuja
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by PHAYOL81: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sa jowo ma lu ilu ya ni ale ojo naa.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Myer(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Barrywilly:
Private and personal matters are supposed to be kept private. What do we make use of this information now? Childish behaviour.

Some times it's allowed, to encourage others who don't think it's possible.

The other side is very loud with their waywardness. It's a breath of fresh air to know that there are faithful Christians who believe in keeping the bed undefiledd until wedding/marriage.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by InvertedHammer: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Princesunshine1: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
See this fool ooo, you enter gym because of cum wey you go come in less than one minute grin grin woman wey guys dey palash codedly...dey play
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by AdisaOwala: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
skales67:
Oga Dey play!

While you are doing workouts, she will be doing "make outs" with another guy behind your back.

When I started taking the "fear woman" talk seriously was when some ladies booked me and one male stripper on behalf of their friend for her bachelorette party.

I washed the bride-to-be's plate tire that night...she just dey "pump out water" 💦💦everywhere and after the whole episode, she was laughing and telling her friends she isn't sure she will be able to have strength to do anything with her husband-to-be the next night.

Wetin concern me? I sha carry my 100k with a free bottle of Castillo White wey dem dash me go house.

Fôolish liar ode

1 Like

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by PotatoSalad(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
nairalanda1:

There are many copules that have been compatible right from the marriage night, after not having sex beforehand.

Sex is easy. Very easy to pick up.
Life isn't a nollywood movie.
Always check. If he has a sexual dysfunction nko or she can't have babies or hate sex.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Pauliaette(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
Another Guinness world records is loading, and e go shocked u wen u discover that Ur so called fiancee is enjoying knacking 24/7... Eshee man
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by 7upnigeria: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Allisgud: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
I need exercise to make my gbola get muscle
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by skales67(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Fôolish liar ode

E be like say na your wife we I dey talk about if we check am well. Cadaver!!
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by ofuonyebi: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
i only hope this overzealousness of trusting a mother of eve wont end in regrets
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by wiseoneking: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Barrywilly:
Private and personal matters are supposed to be kept private. What do we make use of this information now? Childish behaviour.
Learn from him if you are still Alone and Single. FULLSTOP
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by jimmyvic(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
1 minute man don drop quote
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by IamAsiri: 12:12am On Nov 11, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
I can assure him that his so called fiance is getting the díck elsewhere. Someone is definitely screwing her, that's why she's completely ok with his proposal.

Bítches these days cannot be trusted.

Shame on you! There are men and women who practice abstinence before marriage because they fear the Lord and will always do his will. Just because you refuse to doesn't mean that other people won't. Fear God!
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by nathpope(m): 12:32am On Nov 11, 2023
Na d girl go still win d faceoff..
na d guy go fess taya...
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Jeffy1206(m): 4:56am On Nov 11, 2023
I no wan hear another story of micro pen*s again o 😒
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by yommen: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2023
Barrywilly:

Don't be surprised he if he comes back crying that the girl has been kpanshing somewhere else.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Clinghton: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2023
I hope his fiancée is in support.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by afiaonline: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2023
Hope she will do same
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by ABBEYsammy01(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2023
Childish

1 Like

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by JohnAOne: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2023
ABBEYsammy01:
Childish
Very childish 🤦🏽

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.