Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts (62278 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Entanglement: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
I can only compromise if the said woman is a virgin And a sure virgin!

If peniis don enter that hole before, no even expect expensive or yeye white wedding
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by CHAQUR: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
That's fantastic... So help you God. I pray you don't meet a "Waterloo" on the doings night. Anyways... You can both examine the genitals via "sight and size" without insertion. If that won't break you.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Bornboy4: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
No wonder he is a black man. They value toto more than their career.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by henrimoto(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
Austindark:
There is no need to prepare. It is not Olympics. If you are a 40 seconds man, after 40 seconds it will be game over for you . No be by muscles.

I hope the resolution to keep yourself is mutual though.
E go shock am! Say, no be by muscle.

Make them tell am too,say, as him dey do exercise so, make him dey also watch his sugar content intake. Avoid a lot on junk foods.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by asanausana91: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Manny21:
I tell you na this kain guy they cum within half second. In fact he go cum as soon as the woman show her live brezz and naked yansh
stop discouraging the man of God.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by WealthyNigerian: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by vickthourh(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Micro penis LOADING.....
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Dittodat: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Keep exercising while someone else is exercising your girl.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Menclothing: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Manny21:
I tell you na this kain guy they cum within half second. In fact he go cum as soon as the woman show her live brezz and naked yansh

You don sleep with many men ?
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by darediamond(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Bellotelli:
What if he dies grin
As crazy as BelloVision grin grin grin grin

Na u wan kil am??

Werey!!! grin grin grin grin

Chai!!!!
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by darediamond(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zacharia

U suppose say: Haa, Blood Of Zacharia and put 20 exclamation Mark in front of the last word, Zacharia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by bakobenjamin198: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
skales67:
Oga Dey play!

While you are doing workouts, she will be doing "make outs" with another guy behind your back.

When I started taking the "fear woman" talk seriously was when some ladies booked me and one male stripper on behalf of their friend for her bachelorette par

I washed the bride-to-be's plate tire that night...she just dey "pump out water" 💦💦everywhere and after the whole episode, she was laughing and telling her friends she isn't sure she will be able to have strength to do anything with her husband-to-be the next night.

Wetin concern me? I sha carry my 100k with a free bottle of Castillo White wey dem dash me go house.
😂😂😂 Bad guy!
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by dinachi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by prophetfire: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
finallybusy:
Only to do the do and find out it’s overrated. Mscheew.
And the thing he dey marry sef no be virgin.
Hole wey small boys don drill finish, e reach your turn, you begin to weightlifting for am. Oniranu cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by qtguru(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is commendable. Healthy lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Quranisforfools: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
😂😂😂 Try and be fair to oga na. At least he didn't lie to us and say that he is a virgin. All he said is that he will not touch this one until wedding night because she is the anointed one. I just pray that both of them are not disappointed come D Day.

Manny21:
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Sammy5413(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lol, read the next trend about having a microchip abi penis
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Coolcat95: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
U dey do workout for girl wey no get big breast🤷🤭

1 Like

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
What's the guy preparing for?
Is he preparing for war?
With all those muscles, why can't he go and assist the Palestines over the Israelis, make them use am do suya with just one bullet for hin forehead.

Oh, I see, I believe he wants to use all those energy to bleep his supposed wife, and send her to her maker, right?
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Godsongang: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
Rubbish
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by RealEzee(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin we rise by deceiving others
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by RealEzee(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin with babe way resemble burnt spice before she became ice spice
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by themanderon: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
Whose business is it?
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by dkidd: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
skales67:

Bro...people dey talk say money no dey...you see these women...dey get money which they throw anyhow.

Make we help them dey spend am grin grin

You see all these "ladies' night" wey some women dey host, if you are a married man, no let your wife attend am o.
No dey cast am na
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by lapintoz: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
The 1st time will be 2 minutes. Thereafter, the gym workout will kick in....
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by BRATISLAVA: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
But he has done it with all the other women in the world, so what is his announcement?

Mimicry of holiness.
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Prettychild(f): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Emdebby2: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
How does that solve Nigeria problem?
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by Pinkybush: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Another one inch penis loading
Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by greenmouse(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
good decision

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by skales67(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
dkidd:

No dey cast am na

grin grin grin grin

Comrade, I sight you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts by jaxxy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Barrywilly:
Private and personal matters are supposed to be kept private. What do we make use of this information now? Childish behaviour.

encouraging others to abstain until marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.