Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less (17394 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Westchester(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

I’m so allergic to broke, poverty stricken, good for nothing church rats wretched men.

If you’re doing dirty work like Keke undecideddriver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear. I didn’t come to this life to suffer.

This girl I’ve fckin had enough of your rants on nairaland >: can you just do me a favor and deactivate or else undecided
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Theophinio(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2023
NSK4U:

Everyone is moved by interest, men cherish respect a lot, I do too.

it's easier to get those you called uneducated village girls listen and cooperate with their man in marriage than those you think are exposed, enlightened or wealthy to meet up with the man's financial status. Men want their peace of mind and the security of their homes.
To me, if you already have the money to make yourself and home comfortable, you don't need to marry someone who will trouble your peace of mind just because she too is coming from wealthy family

Wisdom is profitable to direct

Thanks for sharing this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by ShaqFu: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2023
cococandy:
If that’s how you truly feel, Go and tell your mom she’s stupid.

men the guy's post really touched your nerve. Lol. Beside, him telling his mum she's stupid doesn't hold water, because his mum isn't looking to get married and birth babies.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Caleycash(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Men are leeches

Modern generation men are becoming very weak

My rule is conquer me into submission and I'll totally submit else I slip away.

Topics like this irritate the hell out of me
Conquer you into submission asin Ukraine or what??, keep fooling yourself... there's a new order in this era and that's EQUALITY, no one gives a fvck about your manipulative gibberish, see this one oo 😆 , mtcheeww

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Exceed15: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2023
Don't marry a broke girl. She will turn you to her breakthrough in life.

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2023
ShaqFu:

men the guy's post really touched your nerve . Lol. Beside, him telling his mum she's stupid doesn't hold water, because his mum isn't looking to get married and birth babies.

It did.

It’s just so common & perfectly acceptable for any/everyone on this forum to open their mouths and talk whatever nincompoopy thing they can think of to say about women. Just another day. No big deal. 😒😒

Ask him to defend his stance on what makes women stupid , he’ll start blubbering like the bumbling buffoon that he is

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by mapist(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2023
blackgold2018:
that’s why they keep using your type until your brain resets. But by then you have already turned 35.

No dey reply that lady. All she seeks na attention online. The more people give her that, the more relevant she is.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by DonroxyII: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2023
Offpointng:
There's just one Lady like that I've met during NYSC who I swore then I would have married if I made it. well I did made it but Bro she's way older than I am. she's 6years older than I am

But Mehnn this girl cared for me when I had nothing, respected me in that stage despite being older and would always do anything I asked if she really can do it. but that was the only coma , she's way older than I am. I'm thinking of opening a shop for her sometime next year just to appreciate her. May God bless her.

I just wish I can marry her tbh.
Her age no go matter if you can manage her Womanhood however Me I can't Marry a Woman Older(Despite I Can Manage Her) than Me cuz I love "Domino-Effect" & Her Being Older could be affecting my Chain Reactions in Some Spheres of the Relationships!
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by DonroxyII: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

I’m so allergic to broke, poverty stricken, good for nothing church rats wretched men.

If you’re doing dirty work like Keke driver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear. I didn’t come to this life to suffer.
Life is Choice & Maturities to Live Those Choices ....

Your Choice ain't Bad But Seemingly Inhumane.

God help You if You Don't have the Maturities to Live Your Choices..... It's Depressive cheesy
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by okoroemeka(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2023
NSK4U:

Everyone is moved by interest, men cherish respect a lot, I do too.

it's easier to get those you called uneducated village girls listen and cooperate with their man in marriage than those you think are exposed, enlightened or wealthy to meet up with the man's financial status. Men want their peace of mind and the security of their homes.
To me, if you already have the money to make yourself and home comfortable, you don't need to marry someone who will trouble your peace of mind just because she too is coming from wealthy family
this is the reason the white man is going to Africa, Asia South America to find brides,that is now the new tourism,because their women no longer respects then and divorce is just 2-3 yrs certain after marriage,these white men are looking for respect and peace of mind not having a feminist renegade in the house,if I hustle and oluwa blessed me do you think I will go and marry an exposed,high class, woman from a wealthy family?NO you are wrong,why struggle to make the money in the first place that money is meant to buy you peace of mind and with such rich feminist commandos it is difficult to get,trust me

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by ShaqFu: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2023
cococandy:

It did.

It’s just so common & perfectly acceptable for any/everyone on this forum to open their mouths and talk whatever nincompoopy thing they can think of to say about women. Just another day. No big deal. 😒😒

Ask him to defend his stance on what makes women stupid , he’ll start blubbering like the bumbling buffoon that he is
well I beg to defer. The section I visit often doesn't really say anything about women, in fact the peeps there don't even give a damn about your gender, it's basically just talk about movies and box office earnings.

So, if you find yourself in a section where women are being talked about in a nincompoopy way (according to you), then may be you have yourself to blame. Why visit such a section

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Offpointng: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Octopusssy:

Keep bringing children into dysfunctional relationships that end up affecting them in the long run.

I doubt, why? cuz my mama raise good and responsible offsprings. what makes you feel she's lost that capabilities?? besides, I'd be there for them myself since I don't do a Job that takes me out to often
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Dexy4yah(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Every living soul in Nigeria is fukin selfish....tueeh

Wahala for who carry marriage matter for head sha

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by tundebasic(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Every living soul in Nigeria is fukin selfish....tueeh

Wahala for who carry marriage matter for head sha
I think I just discovered this. I think marriage is about the smartest person now.

No more sacrifices, compromises, help, support, love, vision, determination, friendship, and defense again in the institution.

"Taking care of me"
is the only motive for today's marriages, and you know the gender that's pushing it!

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Offpointng: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
cococandy:

So you are scared of getting married because of the potential of someone taking advantage of you for your supposed wealth. But when you found someone who fits the bill for what a good woman is in your books, you passed on that because you’re more concerned about what your dude bros would think about you marrying an older lady (Let’s face it that’s what the issue is).

Take for a moment you marry a man you're bout 6years older than he is? How long would the respect for him go for? how would you rate his reactions during arguments?? let's not even talk bout the Medical aspect now.

cococandy:

Instead, you’re opting to bring kids into the world purposefully with the intention of depriving them of their mom. As if all your mom in her 50s possibly going on to her 60s wants to do with her retirement is to start raising babies all over again.

Why not do it yourself?

My mum would be more than joyful to do that. You obviously can't relate the joy of being a Grand parent and how much they always need their grandkids around. Besides, I'd also be there. my mum's just gonna give em the mothers touch.
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Okay but she didn’t disrespect you so why are you creating imaginary problems?

Before you begin creating more problems for yourself, ask your mom about it and get her express consent that she’s going to be responsible for raising your kids. If she agrees , then you can carry on. I suppose
Offpointng:

Take for a moment you marry a man you're bout 6years older than he is? How long would the respect for him go for? how would you rate his reactions during arguments?? let's not even talk bout the Medical aspect now.

My mum would be more than joyful to do that. You obviously can't relate the joy of being a Grand parent and how much they always need their grandkids around. Besides, I'd also be there. my mum's just gonna give em the mothers touch.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Yep the misogyny is not the problem. I’m the problem for noticing it
ShaqFu:
well I beg to defer. The section I visit often doesn't really say anything about women, in fact the peeps there don't even give a damn about your gender, it's basically just talk about movies and box office earnings.

So, if you find yourself in a section where women are being talked about in a nincompoopy way (according to you), then may be you have yourself to blame. Why visit such a section

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Offpointng: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
cococandy:
Okay but she didn’t disrespect you so why are you creating imaginary problems?

Before you begin creating more problems for yourself, ask your mom about it and get her express consent that she’s going to be responsible for raising your kids. If she agrees , then you can carry on. I suppose

Of course she'd not agree but she still won't throw away her blood. Our now Parents will never agree with you the then Love and Marriage of their time is never the same as what we're experiencing now.
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Of course she'd not agree but she still won't throw away her blood. Our now Parents will never agree with you the then Love and Marriage of their time is never the same as what we're experiencing now.

I see.

You want to force something your mom didn’t agree with on her. You anticipate that when you have the kids and their mom is not there (by your design) you would have backed your mom into a corner and she won’t have any choice but to do it. The back breaking work of raising kids all over again after she already did and paid her dues.

All because you want someone to raise your children but think getting married to the woman who birthed them would be too much of a commitment for you.

I get it. Women don’t bring anything to the family except to actually create the family, nurture and raise it. something you obviously can’t do but feel like marrying someone who can do that for you is giving too much.

Because you have SOME money?

Just another day on boy math internet grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
okoroemeka:
this is the reason the white man is going to Africa, Asia South America to find brides,that is now the new tourism,because their women no longer respects then and divorce is just 2-3 yrs certain after marriage,these white men are looking for respect and peace of mind not having a feminist renegade in the house ,if I hustle and oluwa blessed me do you think I will go and marry an exposed,high class, woman from a wealthy family?NO you are wrong,why struggle to make the money in the first place that money is meant to buy you peace of mind and with such rich feminist commandos it is difficult to get,trust me
Stop telling ridiculous lies. Anyway of the year, onyinbo number one choice na oyinbo. undecided
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by ShaqFu: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
cococandy:
Yep the misogyny is not the problem. I’m the problem for noticing it
for noticing in Nairaland Romance section? The place where you have boys without pubic hair. Seriously. 🙄🙄🙄
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Offpointng: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
cococandy:

I see.

You want to force something your mom didn’t agree with on her. You anticipate that when you have the kids and their mom is not there (by your design) you would have backed your mom into a corner and she won’t have any choice but to do it. The back breaking work of raising kids all over again after she already did and paid her dues.

All because you want someone to raise your children but think getting married to the woman who birthed them would be too much of a commitment for you.

I get it. Women don’t bring anything to the family except to actually create the family, nurture and raise it. something you obviously can’t do but feel like marrying someone who can do that for you is giving too much.

Because you have SOME money?

Just another day on boy math internet grin

It's funny how you happen to know my mum so much than I do. Just for the record, I don't and wont have problems nurturing my kids myself since you're making yourself feel it's a hell of a thing to do, giving women a special place.

I don't really have to remind you there are single fathers that are doing just great and have raised responsible kids and heaven did not fall. Funny enough, you take a stat of most Irresponsible kids out there and on the net and you'd find out, 90% of em are a product of single mother parenting whilst the single father kids are quite more responsible.

Dint have problems catering for my lil sis when she was young, what gives you the impression I've lost the capabilities

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
I never said I know you mom. Don’t put words into my mouth. You said she didn’t agree but you were gonna do it anyway. So what’s untrue about me repeating what you said?

Me Giving women a special place? If you don’t think women are already special, then I can’t help you.

Offpointng:

It's funny how you happen to know my mum so much than I do. Just for the record, I don't and wont have problems nurturing my kids myself since you're making yourself feel it's a hell of a thing to do, giving women a special place.

I don't really have to remind you there are single fathers that are doing just great and have raised responsible kids and heaven did not fall. Funny enough, you take a stat of most Irresponsible kids out there and on the net and you'd find out, 90% of em are a product of single mother parenting whilst the single father kids are quite more responsible.

Dint have problems catering for my lil sis when she was young, what gives you the impression I've lost the capabilities
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
ShaqFu:
for noticing in Nairaland Romance section? The place where you have boys without pubic hair. Seriously. 🙄🙄🙄

Romance section?. You mean a thread and many more like it on front page for everyone to see?

Not to mention, will those “boys” not grow into men?

Not you trying to gaslight me into agreeing with you that misogyny is only present among immature men in romance section. You can stay entitled to your own set of facts. But the facts are there for anyone to see. Tis present in all aspects of this forum and beyond: get real

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Alonso91(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2023
correctguy101:

Lols..

People never still agree to the gospel that Jesus is Lord, na this gospel dem wan stress themselves about,? grin

Most people start misbehaving when they start touching money for real, especially men.

With all these epistles, men will still chase that smooth legged girl whether she be runz girl or not.

That is how they'll mistakenly jam, awon iya aye, that will now synchronize their everything with one baby or stick to be shaken anytime he misbehaves... grin

Once had a landlord like that. He was happily married until wealth push him to goan test awon iya aye. His second wife na serious queen them.. wink

Do anyhow and see anyhow. That's life. Thousands to millions will get away, whose to say you will? undecided

Diswan deep oooo
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by ShaqFu: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2023
cococandy:

Romance section?. You mean a thread and many more like it on front page for everyone to see?
many more doesn't necessarily have to translate to you, does it? Beside, there's the choice of clicking on such threads, which you alone have but still you chose to click on it. So why complain? Shouldn't you direct your energy on the mods who move such threads to front page?

Not to mention, will those “boys” not grow into men?
of course they will, their opinions about women isn't a crime, is it? Having misogyny views isn't a crime in Nigeria, is it?

Not you trying to gaslight me into agreeing with you that misogyny is only present among immature men in romance section. You can stay entitled to your own set of facts. But the facts are there for anyone to see. Tis present in all aspects of this forum and beyond: get real
I'm not trying to gaslight you into anything. I'm only trying to tell you people are entitled to whichever view(s) they want to have. Even till today, some people still have racist view, tribal view, some are even Nazis, islamist extremist, christian militant etc. These people with these views are all entitled to it, period.

Even in this forum, tribal views are all round, even with the admins attempt at trying to curb it, it's still there, especially in politics section, just like you find misogyny views in Romance/Family section. You alone have the power to ignore it. I don't see you complain about islamic extremist, likewise tribalism etc always about misogyny, always. Bottom line, stop trying to change what you can't, period.
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by ogbe88(m): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
A man's role in the world is to suffer and fend for his family - his wife, his children, his relatives, himself and the society as best as he can.

If a woman has the desire to help out, by all means she can, otherwise she can chill, watch Netflix and have sex with her husband. A woman's role is bring happiness to her home, nurture the children and her husband and remain the queen of the empire and feminine energy of the universe.

Any man who insists that his wife must assist him, lowers himself and should be banished from gentlemen's club.
Who is this lunatic

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Offpointng: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2023
cococandy:
I never said I know you mom. Don’t put words into my mouth. You said she didn’t agree but you were gonna do it anyway. So what’s untrue about me repeating what you said?

Me Giving women a special place? If you don’t think women are already special, then I can’t help you.

Actually, so far, you've rather made me more depressed than have helped
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Offpointng:

Actually, so far, you've rather made me more depressed than have helped
good!
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Godsongang: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Boss the hustle is real because it not easy. I just want everything good but ain't easy to get all you want but at least 70percent of it is okay
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by descarado: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Offpointng:
There's just one Lady like that I've met during NYSC who I swore then I would have married if I made it. well I did made it but Bro she's way older than I am. she's 6years older than I am

But Mehnn this girl cared for me when I had nothing, respected me in that stage despite being older and would always do anything I asked if she really can do it. but that was the only coma , she's way older than I am. I'm thinking of opening a shop for her sometime next year just to appreciate her. May God bless her.

I just wish I can marry her tbh.
Such a weakling, and you call yourself a man.
Missed a lifetime of happiness. If you happen to reach a certain age in life, what you need is happiness and contentment. You cannot get it with more money but a trusted partner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.