Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less (17389 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by tochez24(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Rapmoney:
This is just a piece of my opinion which is based on the realities on ground. Nigerian men should not lower their guard when it comes to dating and marriage. We compromise too much when it involves romance, especially among our Eastern brothers.

Arinze, you dey hustle since you graduate in 2010. You don toil sotay the skin for your palms don hard like Okpella granite. Now, Baba God don show you love small, come bless you with comfortable life. The first thing you did was to pick a girl from a financially weak background for dating or marriage because of big yansh and breasts. You polished her and has also done a lot for her family. Let me tell you, that same girl and her family would not accept you if you weren't comfortable.

In Nigeria, it's only bad for a man to be broke and not a lady. Broke men are useless while broke women are angels.

If you are a man who has struggled very hard to achieve comfort for yourself, you need a class of woman who will complement your status and not just anybody because that same anybody no go send you if you no get bread.

The only women that should be deserving of your financial generosity should be your mum and sisters. Except she is a girl who has supported you of which I know it is very scarce to see in Nigeria. Getting a Nigeria girl who can support you, even if it is shikini these days is like betting on Enugu Rangers to beat Manchester City and still expecting to win.

Na as e be me for mind I talk am. I know say this post fit vex some people.

Now I'm still broke, i don't date broke girls talkless of when i get money.

If i mistakenly get money for this life ehhhh

ChaiđŸ„ș

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Adewale1603(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

I’m so allergic to broke, poverty stricken, good for nothing church rats wretched men.

If you’re doing dirty work like Keke driver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear. I didn’t come to this life to suffer.
you re not my type, not my class, e.t.c everything ends under 6 feet's. In the end everyone is all equal, no class in the grave. Live a life of humility. Everything is vanity. There's nothing in life.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by DrAkpamudehe: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

I’m so allergic to broke, poverty stricken, good for nothing church rats wretched men.

If you’re doing dirty work like Keke driver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

No wonder you never see husband .
How much was ya papa's worth when he marry ya mummy ? Nonsense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by wittywriter: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Self-love leads to Self-discovery.

Wittyness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by JasonScoolari: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Men are leeches

Modern generation men are becoming very weak

My rule is conquer me into submission and I'll totally submit else I slip away.

Topics like this irritate the hell out of me
Send me a private message let me conquer you into submission.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by specialmati(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool its all coming to an end
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by saysoo: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Guy if e vex anybody, make em marry transformer. But also add spiritually strong woman. Some of them carry gbese for dat yash.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Openifemy: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Men should have no business with a lady who doesn't av anything to offer. O wrong now sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Corroro: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
I totally agree with him. 💯

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by RonuThings(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Still Feeling curious

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Olawade24: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

But they are human too, perhaps something might kick off in the future for them maybe a big contract or divine grace. Who knows?

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by gammarays(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Rapmoney:

I no send you, baba. Maybe to you, learning life is all about littering every thread on Nairaland with meaningless comments.
The idiot you quoted is a popular Agbado miscreant

14 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by bukatyne(f): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funny thread cheesy

Funnier when NL guys and ladies assume that same thing motivates men and women in romantic relationships.

If you trace the pattern of men who have 'made' it before considering marriage, they want young, nubile girls as rest for their hardwork. That's also why when most men have made it and go for polygamy, they marry very very young wives.

Like someone gave a example of Peter Obi on this thread. He married a 19yr old girl at 31.

Another major thing they would look out for is the malleability of the girl so she is able to represent or 'support' them as they deem fit.

As it is said, a man marries a woman he 'needs' when he is broke; a man marries the woman he 'wants' when he becomes rich.

Don't worry OP, when you make money and get to their shoes, you would understand their motivation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Alvin212(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Fools like E-BOLA Tinubu

And his Ashawooo

wife Remi Tinubu

I wish em painful death
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Teeklef(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Struggling Guys when they Finally Make it should TARGET
FRESH, CHASTE Girls between 21,22Years for Marriage! đŸ€šđŸ™‚

Dat's what HE Peter Obi did when he started making money @30,31Years!. â˜șâ˜ș

It's FOOLISH for any Guy to use his HARD EARNED MONEY
to Marry a Girl who has been FUCCKED by BigMen, Ex-Boyfriends, Politicians and Yahoo Boys! 😒😕
I respect Kanu Nwankwo for this🙌

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Mayeldah(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
The worst of it all is a woman that thinks sex with her is a reward.

my dear men, if she thinks she has done for you what no man has done, just because she allows you make love to her, please dump her

she has nothing to offer.

even for the sex sef, na you work pass, she may just be lying there like a log of wood.

Mtcheew!!!

16 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Chasito(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
The last thing I go do for this life na to marry a broke ass woman

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Olawade24: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Naija can force you to settle for less.

You may study hard and dream to become a medical doctor, but end up becoming a native Doctor or bus ConDoctor. cheesy
Native doctor, bro you won yourself the award of the best savage in Africa. grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by TheBillyonaire: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
A man's role in the world is to suffer and fend for his family - his wife, his children, his relatives, himself and the society as best as he can.

If a woman has the desire to help out, by all means she can, otherwise she can chill, watch Netflix and have sex with her husband. A woman's role is bring happiness to her home, nurture the children and her husband and remain the queen of the empire and feminine energy of the universe.

Any man who insists that his wife must assist him, lowers himself and should be banished from gentlemen's club.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by BloomingDale(f): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by harmony940(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Well said,but life has its up and down,if you like marry the rich,if you like marry the poor the two does not in any way guarantee a successful marriage.

Happiness and peace of mind is very important in every relationship,most persons in marriage are struggling so hard with physical and mental stress.

Marriage should be a very balanced union,the more balanced it is the better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
ednut1:
There is no true love for a man who has made it. The money attracts all manner of girls. You can only get true love if a woman accepted you while you were broke. For those men that found love after they got rich if you ever have money issues or go broke again that woman wont stay

This is a warped mentality. If this is the why do the eliites keep marrying amongst themselves? How many times have you seen the children of the wealthy marrying the lower class ??

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by yaroyaro619(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
RonuThings:
Still Feeling curious
they offer only sex. now you know
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by ednut1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

This is a warped mentality. If this is the why do the eliites keep marrying amongst themselves? How many times have you seen the children of the wealthy marrying the lower class ??
the topic is not about the elite or children of elite. But a struggling man who has made some money. Many of the elites in Nigeria today married while broke and kept same women. While they have side chicks . Which elite go gree marry toke makinwa and the likes Na just nack and go things most times

10 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by GUNITGuy: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

You call a man earning a decent living useless.....
Don't worry you go know when God says a Man is the Glory of God and a woman is the Glory of man .... They're not the same thing no matter what no one downgrades the symbol of God Glory and go scot free

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
ednut1:
the topic is not about the elite or children of elite. But a struggling man who has made some money. Many of the elites in Nigeria today married while broke and kept same women. While they have side chicks . Which elite go gree marry toke makinwa and the likes Na just nack and go things most times

It's fall under same category. A struggling man can join the elite class tomorrow if he got enough money.
I will gladly marry from a wealthy home if I'm wealthy myself not minding if I was dead broke last year. An average Nigerian lady don't have this mindset. They are very brutal in decision making when it's come to dating and marrying rich dudes.

11 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by BabaIbo: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Rapmoney:

I no send you, baba. Maybe to you, learning life is all about littering every thread on Nairaland with meaningless comments.

Don't mind that muÂČ wey no get work other than jumping from one post to another.

9 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Dynamicboss: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

As long as you are wealthy, I see no problem otherwise there is no point dating let along marrying a broke, useless and stingy lady

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Clinton14(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Rapmoney:
This is just a piece of my opinion which is based on the realities on ground. Nigerian men should not lower their guard when it comes to dating and marriage. We compromise too much when it involves romance, especially among our Eastern brothers.

Arinze, you dey hustle since you graduate in 2010. You don toil sotay the skin for your palms don hard like Okpella granite. Now, Baba God don show you love small, come bless you with comfortable life. The first thing you did was to pick a girl from a financially weak background for dating or marriage because of big yansh and breasts. You polished her and has also done a lot for her family. Let me tell you, that same girl and her family would not accept you if you weren't comfortable.

In Nigeria, it's only bad for a man to be broke and not a lady. Broke men are useless while broke women are angels.

If you are a man who has struggled very hard to achieve comfort for yourself, you need a class of woman who will complement your status and not just anybody because that same anybody no go send you if you no get bread.

The only women that should be deserving of your financial generosity should be your mum and sisters. Except she is a girl who has supported you of which I know it is very scarce to see in Nigeria. Getting a Nigeria girl who can support you, even if it is shikini these days is like betting on Enugu Rangers to beat Manchester City and still expecting to win.

Na as e be me for mind I talk am. I know say this post fit vex some people.

Some girls are not like that,i met my wife when i was a jobless graduate,and she already had more than a million naira in her main bank account in 2014,even though she expressed reservations about my financial situation,and the fact that i am Yoruba while she is Igbo,i was able to convince her of my good intentions.
We have been through a lot,but we stuck together until out situation improved.
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate her again,Obim,i love you 😍
Orlu girls are the best!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by RepoMan007: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Trying to troubleshoot Honda Accord with Toyota Corolla design blueprint.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by proxillin(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Men are leeches

Modern generation men are becoming very weak

My rule is conquer me into submission and I'll totally submit else I slip away.

Topics like this irritate the hell out of me

conquer you like landed property? or gold mine? can he use you for collecting bank loan?

you turn yourself to object now, if men address you like object, you will be foaming in the mouth...sex_object

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by ednut1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It's fall under same category. A struggling man can join the elite class tomorrow if he got enough money.
I will gladly marry from a wealthy home if I'm wealthy myself not minding if I was dead broke last year. An average Nigerian lady don't have this mindset. They are very brutal in decision making when it's come to dating and marrying rich dudes.
there is something called old money. My initial comment was on true love. The daughter of the elite will marry and stay. But if the money goes or you become broke (which happens to many rich people) she will dump your sorry ass but a woman who was with you when there was nothing will try and help you get on your feet again, growing up we say many rich men who later became broke their so called trophy wife ran.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.