Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less (17387 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by NSK4U(m): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2023
okoroemeka:
this is the reason the white man is going to Africa, Asia South America to find brides,that is now the new tourism,because their women no longer respects then and divorce is just 2-3 yrs certain after marriage,these white men are looking for respect and peace of mind not having a feminist renegade in the house,if I hustle and oluwa blessed me do you think I will go and marry an exposed,high class, woman from a wealthy family?NO you are wrong,why struggle to make the money in the first place that money is meant to buy you peace of mind and with such rich feminist commandos it is difficult to get,trust me

I think we are on the same path but I don't understand you at the point you said I am wrong
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Judas1X: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

I’m so allergic to broke, poverty stricken, good for nothing church rats wretched men.

If you’re doing dirty work like Keke driver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear. I didn’t come to this life to suffer.

And what about you? What exactly do you have going for you in your dirty, destitute and impoverished life? Just another gold digging rat looking for made men to pinch and pilfer from.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Offpointng: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2023
descarado:

Such a weakling, and you call yourself a man.
Missed a lifetime of happiness. If you happen to reach a certain age in life, what you need is happiness and contentment. You cannot get it with more money but a trusted partner.

I just find out she now has a fiance who is kinda serious with her. I wan commit suicide guyy, I'm not me atm.

what do you think bro? should I beg her to come back to me?? embarassed
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by gforce5: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2023
This is the most ignorant statement I have ever seen on social media! Barbers and carpenters are doing dirty work?? Barbers that have their own cars? Carpenters have built houses in Ikorodu, Somolu, Agege and Mowe?? Have you not heard of celebrity barbers in the states whose clients include sportsmen and celebrities? I don't blame you. I blame the Nigerian education system that programs people into believing that only those with certificates are the creme of society while those with handy work are "undesirable". That's why many of you look down on Uber/Bolt drivers who are actually doing better than most of you and are graduates as well.

Do you know how much plumbers, painter and carpenters make in the UK & other developed countries?A lot of those Diasporians you lots fawn over, work in the informal sector such as bricklaying, retail, fast food joints, construction work and taxi driving. Like I said, it's not your fault, it lack of exposure.
Jennyclay:
It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

I’m so allergic to broke, poverty stricken, good for nothing church rats wretched men.

If you’re doing dirty work like Keke driver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Evolutionism: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Timely message but the wrong audience.

The average Nigerian man is too sex-starved and money tied to their self esteem to do such.

Raalsalghul i greet you man.

I deactivated my other Account.

I trust you have been good. Just checking on you. Have a great day.
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Qatar2022: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Childish epistle.
Learn life.

Teach him life , I don't know when idiots like you will learn , idiots like you give them the energy to do all those nonsense and still marry mugu like you

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by narite: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Stumbled on this thread and reading this your comment for the second time. I can’t believe I laughed at every one of your words this time around. Words I found disgusting at first read.

If you are truly a lady, you must be one very timid, wishful, big lover of a lady. You come here just to be the opposite of this things. Cruise!!

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by 99thEnemy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
narite:

Stumbled on this thread and reading this your comment for the second time. I can’t believe I laughed at every one of your words this time around. Words I found disgusting at first read.

If you are truly a lady, you must be one very timid, wishful, big lover of a lady. You come here just to be the opposite of this things. Cruise!!
grin grin grin
No comment grin
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Raalsalghul: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Evolutionism:

Raalsalghul i greet you man.

I deactivated my other Account.

I trust you have been good. Just checking on you. Have a great day.

Yeah good bro.

I have been up and about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.