Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less (17388 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Sammy101111(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reminderz:
This is why we keep telling men, women don't lower your standards, so why should you as a man lower yours? be ruthless in your choice of women you choose to be with... if she doesn't meet your standards.. dump her! she has to earn a place in your life, she has to earn it, not being given for free... she has to work for it if she wants part of it..

when you're broke and valueless, they ignore you because to them, you're below their level... when you've toiled hard, do the same thing to them... if she belongs to the street, just leave her there...

I wish my fellow men will know this don’t lower your standard for woman na see finish so there can be respect

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by KelvinRukky(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

I’m so allergic to broke, poverty stricken, good for nothing church rats wretched men.

If you’re doing dirty work like Keke driver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear. I didn’t come to this life to suffer.
But yahoo boys can approach you grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by TonyBby: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

I’m so allergic to broke, poverty stricken, good for nothing church rats wretched men.

If you’re doing dirty work like Keke driver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by TonyBby: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

How much money you've got?.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by francisobiabo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
God bless you with more wisdom....
U just spoke my mind.
Vinnie2000:

Struggling Guys when they Finally Make it should TARGET
FRESH, CHASTE Girls between 21,22Years for Marriage! 🤨🙂

Dat's what HE Peter Obi did when he started making money @30,31Years!. ☺️☺️

It's FOOLISH for any Guy to use his HARD EARNED MONEY
to Marry a Girl who has been FUCCKED by BigMen, Ex-Boyfriends, Politicians and Yahoo Boys! 😒😕

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by qtguru(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shoe makers make money and Carpenters, what do you mean ? I know a Carpenter who got 15m contract and he's a street boy. It' was my brother who introduced to that contract and I was shocked of the amount.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by VinnyBaba: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
RonuThings:
Still Feeling curious

A Clean, Unused TOWTOW. 😕😒
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
proxillin:

conquer you like landed property? or gold mine? can he use you for collecting bank loan?

you turn yourself to object now, if men address you like object, you will be foaming in the mouth...sex_object
If this is how you chose to understand my statement then I'm sorry I can't help you
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Realguyman1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay post=126[b:
[/b]146147]It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

If you’re doing dirty work like [b]Keke driver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber [/b]e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

U always talk as if the world starts and end with u. Most of those guys earn far better than many of the so called civil servants we have in this country.

I know of a carpenter who was working for lagos state government as a cepentry mentor after graduating from school (my former neighbour to be precise). He was one of the mentors training vocational students under lagos state government innovation programmes. But he later quit the Lagos government job and established his own carpentry workshop, and today his workshop has turn to a world class workshop, and he is one of the big boys in that town now, earning far better than those in the civil service.
And u know the funny part? He collect a lot of contracts from Same Lagos government, and same Lagos government even accredited his workshop as one of their centres to be running their vocational training programme on furniture making in that area.

I also know of a road side mechanic who have a very big hotel here in my area in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Allisgud: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

I finished reading the comments and I guest who might utter such statement,then I check ur Monica,my assumption is true

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
watch it

Be careful

Always remember all humans are same there isn't much difference

The only difference is some are just more privileged than others!

You should direct this to the Op not her, She is simply confirming what Op said, so why come for her only and not others that supported Op?

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Allisgud:
I finished reading the comments and I guest who might utter such thing,then I check ur Monica,my assumption is true

Of course it's true, and she is right by simply confirming what Op said, except you're a sexist because it's coming from a female.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Godswill41(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Gboom:

If this is your mindset, a time will come when you just have to settle for these kinds of men you detested or detesting now

I wonder what her father does for a living.
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Daniel7543:
E be like say dis thread pain u well well

Why should she be pained? Is she not supporting what Op said?

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Evolutionism: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Before Nko.

Na only Mumu and Useless men dey settle for anything settleable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Rapmoney:
This is just a piece of my opinion which is based on the realities on ground. Nigerian men should not lower their guard when it comes to dating and marriage. We compromise too much when it involves romance, especially among our Eastern brothers.

Arinze, you dey hustle since you graduate in 2010. You don toil sotay the skin for your palms don hard like Okpella granite. Now, Baba God don show you love small, come bless you with comfortable life. The first thing you did was to pick a girl from a financially weak background for dating or marriage because of big yansh and breasts. You polished her and has also done a lot for her family. Let me tell you, that same girl and her family would not accept you if you weren't comfortable.

In Nigeria, it's only bad for a man to be broke and not a lady. Broke men are useless while broke women are angels.

If you are a man who has struggled very hard to achieve comfort for yourself, you need a class of woman who will complement your status and not just anybody because that same anybody no go send you if you no get bread.

The only women that should be deserving of your financial generosity should be your mum and sisters. Except she is a girl who has supported you of which I know it is very scarce to see in Nigeria. Getting a Nigeria girl who can support you, even if it is shikini these days is like betting on Enugu Rangers to beat Manchester City and still expecting to win.

Na as e be me for mind I talk am. I know say this post fit vex some people.
Why do you think it's the easterners that cry most about bring a wife into the abroad.

Their sense is only in business, when it comes to romance they behave like mumu.

You will see an igbo man, who didn't gonto school, training a woman to go school. Just imagine the foolishness.

Instead of him to think of a course to study, to improve himself.

Now same woman will start feeling embarrassed have him around her, with her friends.

You know women, naw. With their competition. By te time she is mocked 2 or three times about being with an illiterate because he has money. She will dump the man asap.

By then she has taken enough funds to set herself up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by pixey(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

If this is truly your mindset,I am very very sorry for you.Nobody wants to be in misery or poverty but life itself is a challenge.Anybody can be rich as Elon musk today and later become the lowest peasant or beggar tomorrow.This is not some Nollywood movie, it happens a lot in reality .It is very foolish and immature to mock,insult poor people you don't know their history.Don't bring misfortune upon yourself naive child. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Allisgud: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Of course it's true, and she is right by simply confirming what Op said, except you're a sexist because it's coming from a female.
so don't blame the poster
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Adakintroy: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lol women dont ever want to be weaned from us men.

You have place so much burden of demand on men but now you are liberated so what do you bring to the table.

Truth is women liberation favours men than it does women in some sense. Just be carefull what you wish for

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by BloomingDale(f): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Rapmoney:
This is just a piece of my opinion which is based on the realities on ground. Nigerian men should not lower their guard when it comes to dating and marriage. We compromise too much when it involves romance, especially among our Eastern brothers.

Arinze, you dey hustle since you graduate in 2010. You don toil sotay the skin for your palms don hard like Okpella granite. Now, Baba God don show you love small, come bless you with comfortable life. The first thing you did was to pick a girl from a financially weak background for dating or marriage because of big yansh and breasts. You polished her and has also done a lot for her family. Let me tell you, that same girl and her family would not accept you if you weren't comfortable.

In Nigeria, it's only bad for a man to be broke and not a lady. Broke men are useless while broke women are angels.

If you are a man who has struggled very hard to achieve comfort for yourself, you need a class of woman who will complement your status and not just anybody because that same anybody no go send you if you no get bread.

The only women that should be deserving of your financial generosity should be your mum and sisters. Except she is a girl who has supported you of which I know it is very scarce to see in Nigeria. Getting a Nigeria girl who can support you, even if it is shikini these days is like betting on Enugu Rangers to beat Manchester City and still expecting to win.

Na as e be me for mind I talk am. I know say this post fit vex some people.

All these broke niggas sef with their poverty mentality. Na dem dey monitor other people money pass, so tay dem don start to monitor rich people money. No wonder the rich stay away from you guys. lol.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Gboom:

If this is your mindset, a time will come when you just have to settle for these kinds of men you detested or detesting now

I wish it for your daughters Amen.

Imagine the trashy talk because a female supported what Op said, you men do not want to settle for less no female batted an eyelid here, a female also said same thing yet you're wishing evil on her, just can't hide your hypocrisy and bias.

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Allisgud:
so don't blame the poster

Who is blaming the poster? Is it not you?

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by okoroemeka(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Childish epistle.
Learn life.

very childish epistle,he think if you make money you are immuned from failure or been broke again,only God knows tomorrow,don't brag because your hustle paid there are many guys with potentials and positive ideas but they are still broke that does not make them useless,obi Cubana married his wife when he was broke and living in a one room face me I face you,but she stood by him and everybody knows what happened

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
pixey:
If this is truly your mindset,I am very very sorry for you.Nobody wants to be in misery or poverty but life itself is a challenge.Anybody can be rich as Elon musk today and later become the lowest peasant or beggar tomorrow.This is not some Nollywood movie, it happens a lot in reality .It is very foolish and immature to mock,insult poor people you don't know their history.Don't bring misfortune upon yourself naive child. undecided

Abi this one is high ni

Is she not supporting what Op said? You nairaland men have selective blindness or what? Abi na only female comment dey register for una brain?

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Father4all: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

so, tell me what is your father and brothers doing for a living? How much do they earning and how much is in their account? People like you will be use for ritual eventually

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by correctguy101(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Alonso91:
Preach the gospel bro,i hope they listen

Lols..

People never still agree to the gospel that Jesus is Lord, na this gospel dem wan stress themselves about,? grin

Most people start misbehaving when they start touching money for real, especially men.

With all these epistles, men will still chase that smooth legged girl whether she be runz girl or not.

That is how they'll mistakenly jam, awon iya aye, that will now synchronize their everything with one baby or stick to be shaken anytime he misbehaves... grin

Once had a landlord like that. He was happily married until wealth push him to goan test awon iya aye. His second wife na serious queen them.. wink

Do anyhow and see anyhow. That's life. Thousands to millions will get away, whose to say you will? undecided
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Adewale1603:
you re not my type, not my class, e.t.c everything ends under 6 feet's. In the end everyone is all equal, no class in the grave. Live a life of humility. Everything is vanity. There's nothing in life.

Na Op you suppose give this advice not her, she simply supported what he said.

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

This girl is bitter, hell has no fury like a scorned woman.

The funny thing is, what makes you feel, the rich would want to marry you grin. Continue playing yourself.

Them go Bleep you tyre. grin only if you know how plenty women hover around this rich kid.

Kiddwayya, for example look at how he treated erica, told her to dress his bed. She served him meal, baba still knacked the babe and dropped her off.

While laycon was there o! Willing to give erica all the love she wanted. But obviously laycon wasn't rich.

grin Most of these women are bitches, as a man make sure you work so hard to make money.

And use your head, to settle for the best, Bleep the ones that is for Bleep sake and keep the one for marriage aside specially. Till when you are ready to settle down. Use your head. Mr man.

That was how one expired idiot, teied to pressure me into marriage, some one tha doesn't even have a job.

Evwn the puna is even wide. Omo you didn't see me o!

9 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

No wonder you never see husband .
How much was ya papa's worth when he marry ya mummy ? Nonsense

Painment cos it's coming from a female, but nothing to say to Op that said same thing, when hypocrisy is a person.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chasito:
The last thing I go do for this life na to marry a broke ass woman

Same way women will never marry broke ass men

Oya cry.

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by pixey(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Abi this one is high ni

Is she not supporting what Op said? You nairaland men have selective blindness or what? Abi na only female comment dey register for una brain?
Did I mention anything about gender? Misandry has blinded your reasoning.My issue with her was don't mock or insult peasants or poor people you don't know their history and circumstances.Calm down and read my comment again.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
yaroyaro619:
they offer only sex. now you know

Your mother is not the basis for all.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.