Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less (17390 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by marvellous2222: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

I’m so allergic to broke, poverty stricken, good for nothing church rats wretched men.

If you’re doing dirty work like Keke driver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear. I didn’t come to this life to suffer.
we know your type, even when you get marry the only thing you can do is to cook indomie
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Balablue64: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

I’m so allergic to broke, poverty stricken, good for nothing church rats wretched men.

If you’re doing dirty work like Keke driver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

Meanwhile the daddy no get shishi, na olosho work she come do for obalende underbridge lagos.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Offpointng: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
cococandy:
Always putting yourselves into cages, boxes and prisons of your own making

So your relationship will fail because she’s older than you? Or you care more about what other people will think than your own happiness?

You really can't understand
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Chetas81(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

don't forget to mention entitlement mentality when come to relationship, you're not dating me because of the cash i have in my Waldrop
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Offpointng:

You really can't understand
. Mmhmm
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Chetas81(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Struggling Guys when they Finally Make it should TARGET
FRESH, CHASTE Girls between 21,22Years for Marriage! 🤨🙂

Dat's what HE Peter Obi did when he started making money @30,31Years!. ☺️☺️

It's FOOLISH for any Guy to use his HARD EARNED MONEY
to Marry a Girl who has been FUCCKED by BigMen, Ex-Boyfriends, Politicians and Yahoo Boys! 😒😕
WISDOM TO THE WORLD

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by jojothaiv(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Rapmoney:

Na as e be me for mind I talk am. I know say this post fit vex some people.
Make dem face throway face, baba, you yarn wetin dey your mind.

As for the bannies on the thread wey dey yarn okpata, make una continue, una fit settle for less if wetin di OP write no sweet una for body.

Bloody hypocrites expecting the standards to be different simply because redemption is in between their legs.

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Chetas81(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
talented321:
Whether hard earned or easy earn, it's not advisable to have anything to do with any woman who is not business orientated and a woman who believe it is your duty to do everything for her...
entitlement mentality, take Nigerian girl serious at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Moso199124(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Daniel7543:
E be like say dis thread pain u well well
I swear e pain am all this yahoo girls

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Atolu01: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
"True that

They should settle for high grin

Last last the high no fit pass fine face and bbl bum.

No be Nigerian men? grin cheesy cheesy
"

Buahahahaha grin. Confused, shallow, (wannabe) highfalutin lots.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Atolu01: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Anyways, nobody cares who or what ever you settle; the irony, for. Stop looking for women to destroy, and stay far the hell away from women. Possessed repulsive smelly destructive sadists.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by winner37(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Absolutely on point ☝️
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by finallybusy: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
I will keep this in mind when thinking of settling.
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by temptnow: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

You're obviously still young, life nova touch you.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by efficiencie(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Rapmoney:
This is just a piece of my opinion which is based on the realities on ground. Nigerian men should not lower their guard when it comes to dating and marriage. We compromise too much when it involves romance, especially among our Eastern brothers.

Arinze, you dey hustle since you graduate in 2010. You don toil sotay the skin for your palms don hard like Okpella granite. Now, Baba God don show you love small, come bless you with comfortable life. The first thing you did was to pick a girl from a financially weak background for dating or marriage because of big yansh and breasts. You polished her and has also done a lot for her family. Let me tell you, that same girl and her family would not accept you if you weren't comfortable.

In Nigeria, it's only bad for a man to be broke and not a lady. Broke men are useless while broke women are angels.

If you are a man who has struggled very hard to achieve comfort for yourself, you need a class of woman who will complement your status and not just anybody because that same anybody no go send you if you no get bread.

The only women that should be deserving of your financial generosity should be your mum and sisters. Except she is a girl who has supported you of which I know it is very scarce to see in Nigeria. Getting a Nigeria girl who can support you, even if it is shikini these days is like betting on Enugu Rangers to beat Manchester City and still expecting to win.

Na as e be me for mind I talk am. I know say this post fit vex some people.

As a man work hard and marry a virgin. Simple. You can add whatever other traits you want but make sure she is a virgin and you are good.

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Oracleee: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

I'm just wondering if you are everything you spoke about wanting in a man. I mean extremely rich and all like you said.

The world has really gone to the dogs sha

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Oracleee: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
temptnow:

You're obviously still young, life nova touch you.

She's not young, obviously a clot chaser. All this online goddess who can't even afford their own menstral pad offline.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Theophinio(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Struggling Guys when they Finally Make it should TARGET
FRESH, CHASTE Girls between 21,22Years for Marriage! 🤨🙂

Dat's what HE Peter Obi did when he started making money @30,31Years!. ☺️☺️

It's FOOLISH for any Guy to use his HARD EARNED MONEY
to Marry a Girl who has been FUCCKED by BigMen, Ex-Boyfriends, Politicians and Yahoo Boys! 😒😕

Very wise advice

I must follow the footsteps of my principal. His Excellency Mr Peter Obi.

That's the best philosophy for marital bliss

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Theophinio(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
CaveAdullam:
I agree.

1. Men shouldn't settle for less. Which is an appropriate method to apply since women aren't settling for less.

2. Relationship in our contemporary day is more of economics than love and romance. In such cases, men must be pragmatic and extend this romantic economics to cover and protect their interests.

That's, as a (rich) man, date like the people in charge of empires and dynasties. They don't marry commoners and peasants. Follow the same route.

3. It's fine if women want to play the same game. It's an open field. However, each side - male and female have a lot of compromises to make and a lot of quid pro quo to enhance their game and optimize their wins.

4. However, men date low. While women date high.

So, a rich man would rather have a harem of broken beautiful women (which most women prefer to be in a relationship with instead of a broke poor man) than be in a relationship with the daughter of the richest man in the world. Both strategies have their pros and cons.

5. Being married to a harem of broke (beautiful) women grants him the ability to live as freely as he desires. No woman can limit his urge except he chooses to.

But some rich men who are blinded by romance allow their "idol woman" to restrict them. She becomes his god and he, her follower.

Being married to a rich woman limits his authority in the home. And even proves difficult when said woman is from a wealthy home.

Considering both sides, his compromise is predicated on his short and long-term interests.

6. In the real sense, it's women who see romance as business. Men see romance as romance accompanied by plethoras of sacrifices.

But we're in a bastardized world. It's foolish to reward those who weren't loyal to you due to your low performance, penury, and shame.

7. A rich woman will always play higher. She's winning already.

Poor women have lower chances of winning even though they can also play the game.

The best is to hustle for men with a relentless pursuit of their desires. Ambitious men who dare the devil at his gate. Men who would rather die than settle for less. They must bear with these men in love and hate; joy and sorrow; pain and pleasures.

These are the men who wouldn't treat them as trash when they become part of the high table. Yes, they must compromise their fertility + youth for such men. The risk is lower compared to being classified as a leech. During the process of struggling together, she can establish her stakes.

8. But women are too emotional + stúpid.

They rather trade long-term goals for short-term goals, wanting men who treat them as trash and in the end, come up with a series of woes, lamentations, and regrets, full of resentment and developed witchy attitudes.

Like I said earlier, the relationship these days is all about economics. Fake people. Fake love.

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Theophinio(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Elxandre:
In all you do don't go and marry a richer woman willingly sha in the name of not settling for less.
In verydarkman's voice, "you'll learn" 😂

Doesn't mean you should marry a complete liability though.
But the best thing is to have a woman you met while still poorer. Any woman you meet after getting quite comfortable automatically shows you love which might be fake if you can't discern.

Truly. Wisdom resides here.

Thanks for this Golden Advice
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by isabi2lof: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Las las everybody go dey alright grin
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Melagros(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Rapmoney:

I no send you, baba. Maybe to you, learning life is all about littering every thread on Nairaland with meaningless comments.
The guy is a motherfvcker dont mind him
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Offpointng: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
cococandy:
. Mmhmm

Truly speaking I've also got fears of dating/marrying a 30+ ladies not even this one that'd be like 33years by the time I want to settle. That's not a risk I'm willing to take

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Offpointng:

Truly speaking I've also got fears of dating/marrying a 30+ ladies not even this one that'd be like 33years by the time I want to settle. That's not a risk I'm willing to take

You should have stopped wasting her time from the beginning. Excuse yourself please

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
If that’s how you truly feel, Go and tell your mom she’s stupid.

CaveAdullam:
I agree.

1. Men shouldn't settle for less. Which is an appropriate method to apply since women aren't settling for less.

2. Relationship in our contemporary day is more of economics than love and romance. In such cases, men must be pragmatic and extend this romantic economics to cover and protect their interests.

That's, as a (rich) man, date like the people in charge of empires and dynasties. They don't marry commoners and peasants. Follow the same route.

3. It's fine if women want to play the same game. It's an open field. However, each side - male and female have a lot of compromises to make and a lot of quid pro quo to enhance their game and optimize their wins.

4. However, men date low. While women date high.

So, a rich man would rather have a harem of broken beautiful women (which most women prefer to be in a relationship with instead of a broke poor man) than be in a relationship with the daughter of the richest man in the world. Both strategies have their pros and cons.

5. Being married to a harem of broke (beautiful) women grants him the ability to live as freely as he desires. No woman can limit his urge except he chooses to.

But some rich men who are blinded by romance allow their "idol woman" to restrict them. She becomes his god and he, her follower.

Being married to a rich woman limits his authority in the home. And even proves difficult when said woman is from a wealthy home.

Considering both sides, his compromise is predicated on his short and long-term interests.

6. In the real sense, it's women who see romance as business. Men see romance as romance accompanied by plethoras of sacrifices.

But we're in a bastardized world. It's foolish to reward those who weren't loyal to you due to your low performance, penury, and shame.

7. A rich woman will always play higher. She's winning already.

Poor women have lower chances of winning even though they can also play the game.

The best is to hustle for men with a relentless pursuit of their desires. Ambitious men who dare the devil at his gate. Men who would rather die than settle for less. They must bear with these men in love and hate; joy and sorrow; pain and pleasures.

These are the men who wouldn't treat them as trash when they become part of the high table. Yes, they must compromise their fertility + youth for such men. The risk is lower compared to being classified as a leech. During the process of struggling together, she can establish her stakes.

8. But women are too emotional + stúpid.

They rather trade long-term goals for short-term goals, wanting men who treat them as trash and in the end, come up with a series of woes, lamentations, and regrets, full of resentment and developed witchy attitudes.

Like I said earlier, the relationship these days is all about economics. Fake people. Fake love.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Offpointng: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2023
cococandy:

You should have stopped wasting her time from the beginning. Excuse yourself please

Thanks.

Never told you I still have her with me
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 3:43am On Oct 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Never told you I still have her with me

But you’re still thinking about her and you will end up marrying someone else knowing very well that your heart and preference is somewhere else. Good luck sha

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Kobojunkie: 4:38am On Oct 03, 2023
cococandy:
But you’re still thinking about her and you will end up marrying someone else knowing very well that your heart and preference is somewhere else. Good luck sha
I have always considered that as a form of wickedness. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by MisfitHPG: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Childish epistle. Learn life.
childish because you are a broke girl?I will never marry a poor woman
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Offpointng: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2023
cococandy:

I actually don't got plans ever marrying again. imma just look for a way to get one or two children and continue with my life with my mum helping out (Thank God she's still in her 50's)

cuz just like Ednut1 said "There's no true love for a man who is financially stable" everyone want to pretend they love you until life happens.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2023
What do you need kids for?

Oh the tangled webs we weave.

So you are scared of getting married because of the potential of someone taking advantage of you for your supposed wealth. But when you found someone who fits the bill for what a good woman is in your books, you passed on that because you’re more concerned about what your dude bros would think about you marrying an older lady (Let’s face it that’s what the issue is).

Instead, you’re opting to bring kids into the world purposefully with the intention of depriving them of their mom. As if all your mom in her 50s possibly going on to her 60s wants to do with her retirement is to start raising babies all over again.

Why not do it yourself?
Offpointng:

I actually don't got plans ever marrying again. imma just look for a way to get one or two children and continue with my life with my mum helping out (Thank God she's still in her 50's)

cuz just like Ednut1 said "There's no true love for a man who is financially stable" everyone want to pretend they love you until life happens.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Octopusssy(f): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Keep bringing children into dysfunctional relationships that end up affecting them in the long run.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.