Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (49586 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Seefinish:
This slowpoke keep calling Obi as if Obi is the man who took Tinubu to court
But it is Obidients that are disturbing the social media space grin

US Obidients are even following Atiku's lawyers to court as if Atiku will step down for Peter Obi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by solex75(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
[quote author=wrongnumber post=126147305]

Tinubu clearly said he has lost all his academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED THAT THEY CAN'T UNDER OATH AUTHENTICATE THE CERT TINUBU PRESENTED TO INEC BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT IT.

He got it from Oluwole
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by AMI3(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
This Reno really need some tablets that will calm his nerves.

Atiku is Reno boss and he has never for once advise Atiku to stop pursuing this case against Tinubu.

Or is Reno a scammer? Why u working against the man that put food on ur table?

If u are too sure about ur information then tell Atiku .

All we need to know is, who is Tinubu?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by DestinyNigga: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku is the one challenging Tinubu result. Reno leave Atiku and his party PDP and start attacking Peter Obi 😂😂😂 Hope this guy is okay 😂
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Let the dumbos keep embarrassing themselves.

Your president went to school and forgot to change him gender from male to female. U must be mentally retarded to support someone who don't take his academics seriously. Very careless human being
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Larryndelaw: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Seefinish:
This slowpoke keep calling Obi as if Obi is the man who took Tinubu to court
It's bicos you all have shifted your support to Atiku once you know that Obi ha s Labour in Vain. This is the same Atiku that sent Obi away from PDP . ATIKU the Halliburton saga.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
solex75:
He got it from same CSU. Check note 4.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Your president went to school and forgot to change him gender from male to female. U must be mentally retarded to support someone who don't take his academics seriously. Very careless human being
You lie.

The admission letter states Mister, his application form states male. All the references from the University as addressed the graduate as He/His.
The year book picture was a younger male Tinubu e.t.c.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by vannessa7(f): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
cjudy:
Reno as Ronu is already running mad. What kind of weed this man take? As at 2022, he was busy insulting Tinubu up and down and even telling us how Tinubu deals on drugs and certificate forge but look at today, table have turn and he’s now a worshipper of the same Tinubu because he won the election. Yoruba as a tribe is a danger to the society especially the Muslim worshippers inside them.
Atiku is fighting Tinubu just because of Wike, watch and see, he want to laugh last at Wike and he will never stop until Wike ends Tinubu government.

Tinubu went even if na minister for Nairaland, give Reno please

You and all your Obedient folk are wrong, you think if Reno after spending huge amount of money to travel and verify the truth at CSU if he found out Tinubu did not graduate from the school he will still support him? Will he lie on behalf of Tinubu? Your accusations on Reno Omokri would have been right if he did not make all those efforts to verify the truth before supporting Tinubu.
As per the drug lord song you lots love to sing, we all know it's just to malign him there is no truth in it because if truly Tinubu dealt in drugs, the American government will not hide that information and his mug shot will be on the internet, he cannot buy American government, no he is not that rich.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Thomasankara(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
[/color]most people that support the candidate you are talking about believe Buhari is dead, the only thing they hold onto is that they won because BVAS was not used,so watery a statement, I have never see any of their followers that doesn't believe Buhari is not dead[color=#770077]
seunmsg:
Reno is not getting something, those giving life to the allegation don’t really want the truth. They want the lie they believe to be the truth and nothing else. For those who want the real truth, there is already more than enough evidence to show that the president attended and graduated from the school.

They claimed Tinubu will not even be allowed anywhere near the APC primary election venue not to talk of winning but he won the party’s ticket. Over 1000 threads were opened on Nairaland alone to tell the rest of us that he will not win the party nomination.

They claimed again that he will not win the election. They opened over 1000 threads to explain how he will come 4th behind Obi, Atiku and Kwakwanso. Still, he won the election on first ballot without stress.

They then moved to telling us how he will not be sworn in. Their pastors gave multiple prophecies and their youths opened another 1000 threads on Nairaland to regale us with how he will be arrested and Peter Obi sworn in. On May 29th, he was sworn in and he’s still ruling the country till today.

They moved to the PEPT case and gave us a lot of scintillating analysis on how Peter provided so much evidence that he will be sworn in straight from the court by their lordships. Penguin2 and sky360 were the lead comic analysts. We all saw how it ended.

Tinubu’s Chicago state university academic records is now their latest baby. They have polluted everywhere with senseless threads without just one of them knowing exactly what they are talking about and how they will remove Tinubu through the case and install Atiku or Obi?

Once this is over, they will move to attacking the CJN because he’s Yoruba and the Supreme Court because they refuse to declare their Gbajue candidate the winner.

4 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Henix(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Cantonese:
Stupid talk from a bloody coward.

A very moronic comment. What’s Obi’s business with a case instituted by Atiku and vigorously pursued by Atiku, Reno’s principal, with the intention to prove perjury against Tinubu, who Atiku has known very closely and worked with for about 40 years?

Why attempt to disconnect Atiku from the case, if not for fear and cowardice on the part of Reno Omokri? Without doubt, Obi’s name puts food on his table presently and his fake battle with Obidients is to make money for himself. Clearly Atiku’s name does not pay him as much as Obi’s.

Tinubu’s certificate matter has been there since he contested the governorship of Lagos state, and if it is finally cleared, what is wrong about that?

Jagbajantis intete.

The thing baffles me

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by boldtruthalways: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Maybe GEJ also has a skeleton.
Doctorate degree is not a prerequisite to the Presidency. Tinubu only filled CSU degree as his only credential in Presidential form. If he has filled FSLC or WAEC, no one will border him. Nigerians are ashamed globally that with nigerian intellects all over the world, its a man which unclear identity about parents, academic life, number of children, number of wives etc that is the President. Its a shame. Will you be going to court, hiring lawyers, spending huge amounts only to block release of the only academic record you presented to Nigerians? Its a shame!
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by TRAPLORD13: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Mumu douche bag Omokri.
The crux of the matter is the fake CSU Diploma result he presented to INEC.
CSU has already confirmed he graduated but they can't authenticate his diploma result WHICH IS PURELY CEREMONIAL according to the statement released by CSU.
Dr Elnora has commenced litigation against Tinubu for bringing her name to disrepute.
Reno will happily lick Tinubu's leaking a**hole if that will fetch him an appointment.
XO XAMANI
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Doctorate degree is not a prerequisite to the Presidency. Tinubu only filled CSU degree as his only credential in Presidential form. If he has filled FSLC or WAEC, no one will border him. Nigerians are ashamed globally that with nigerian intellects all over the world, its a man which unclear identity about parents, academic life, number of children, number of wives etc that is the President. Its a shame. Will you be going to court, hiring lawyers, spending huge amounts only to block release of the only academic record you presented to Nigerians? Its a shame!
Deflection grin

So why is GEJ blocking his academic record if it doesn't matter to him? His GEJ not proud of his achievements?

According to you , any one blocking their academic record from being made public has skeleton in their cupboard. Bottomline, GEJ also has skeleton in his cupboard.

3 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by jrusky(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Omokri pls just leave them we will deal mercilessly with all of them, we are waiting.

Reno pls hold your calm the foot soldiers are on ground.

After embarrassing them in US we will finish it all at Supreme Court here then Atiku will come to court to explain where is the $100M he ran away with after selling Nigeria govt properties and Asset.

His Mikano generator monopoly importation license will b gone.

Obi importation license will be revoke
Obi ipob brewery will be shot down.
Pandora case will return to court.
Obi Fidelity Bank will be hammer.

You can't be fighting a govt you are enjoying money making in billions from it won't work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Larryndelaw: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You will wail for the next 8 years. You better go and look for work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Sheggy13(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Reno Omokri, agbadorians and Tinubu minions especially the one above me are all getting it all muddled up

The bone of contention is not whether he attended the University rather the Crux of the matter is whether the degree certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC is genuine having previously claimed that he lost all his certificate when some military personnel stormed his house during the Abacha era

Atiku in his effort to establish that is now asking for all academic records that has to do with Tinubu's degree certificate

So the bone of contention is no longer the gender of the Tinubu that attended and graduated from CSU being female, and the current President being Amoda Sangodele and not Tinubu. You have now finally accepted that President Tinubu attended and graduated from CSU. I love this goal post shifting. We are getting somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by boldtruthalways: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Unfollow? Who is following you before? Pls pack one side....clown.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Amah70: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Reno has lost his relevance but I thought he should at least still have some sense of cognitive reasoning.

The question is...

Were there inconsistencies in the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC?

If yes then does that not give Atiku the reason to challenge the authenticity?

Reno has lost his relevance, he has become flippant of late which is not characteristic of an opposition.

Nobody is against the likelihood that Tinubu attended or graduated, the crux is that the certificate he presented to INEC was forged.

Yes you can forge the certificate of the school you duly graduated from.

I thought Reno should be more sensible... Perhaps he should go check his mental health.

I am not sure but I don't think any Uni re-writes a certificate except they print out the one previously awarded or perhaps a written notification.

Tinubu clearly said he has lost all his academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED THAT THEY CAN'T UNDER OATH AUTHENTICATE THE CERT TINUBU PRESENTED TO INEC BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT IT.

So let's see how it goes.

And BTW what is it with Reno's obsession with Peter Obi?

Reno Omokri was the useless media man for GEJ when smart liars lied GEJ and Reno out of office in 2015.
Reno thereafter switched support for Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi in 2019, but smat liars again lied him out.
He then switched support for Atiku Abubakar in 2023, but hardly had INEC pronounced Tinubu president-elect when Reno switched over to Tinubu. He has been in search of political job and relevance since he was kicked out of Aso Rock in 2015.
Reno has made himself a laughing stock of political observers in Nigeria.
Peter Obi doesn't even have
time to see the vituperations of Reno Omokri on him.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Ofunaofu: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

Most of you are just something else. so you care about what is written on just a sheet paper than actual 2-4 years studies someone went through at the school?? I can't believe we're in thesame country oooo

Someone can get admitted into a university but at the end, he or she didn't graduate
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Dbestbrest: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reno spoke the truth but the hatred the headless mobs have for Tinubu and over 8 millions Nigerians that voted for him will blurr their sense of reasonings to face this fact. Sensible Nigerians have moved on to use their precious times to better their lives than to allow hatred to block their reasonings

2 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Sleekfingers: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
It is only an idiot will think, he didn't attend and graduated from the CSU
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Who still takes this slowpoke serious, he left his candidate atiku who is under pdp, to support. An apc candidate.

If ass licking was a person. It's reno
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Chibuzoripob: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin no need.Allow them to gather themselves at 6pm today and CRY on camera .God bless Wike

2 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by boldtruthalways: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You will wail for the next 8 years. You better go and look for work
That's the way you all supported Buhari for 8yrs and suffered terribly. You are now supporting Tinubu. Are you people not tired of suffering? Are u immuned to good governance?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Fcwilly: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nobody is talking about graduation, the issue now is forged documents,( forged certificate)
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by ginggerxy: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Something is telling me the record has been updated if not why was reno not making noise all these while and all of a sudden he started nonsense . And its atilu not Obi that is seeking for the academic records of bola tinubu and not Obi. So i dont know why obidients are been mentioned here.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You lie.

The admission letter states Mister, his application form states male. All the references from the University as addressed the graduate as He/His.
The year book picture was a younger male Tinubu e.t.c.

So why is tinubu saying his gender should not be reviled and what really made atiku to go all the way to Chicago if he didn't notice anything funny about his certificate?

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Someone can get admitted into a university but at the end, he or she didn't graduate

Then what do you want again when the school already released multiple statements that HE graduated from their school?

PLEASE WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?

You can never turn LIES to truths, even if you try multiple times..

You guys just have hatred for the man, your Obi is on arise news today blabbing in his mouth, still saying thesame thing you his disciples have been saying across different platforms.

It will be hard for you guys to lead this country with this level of hatred..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

So why is tinubu saying his gender should not be reviled and what really made atiku to go all the way to Chicago if he didn't notice anything funny about his certificate?

ARE YOU NEW TO POLITICS

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by AllenSpencer: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
AMI3:
This Reno really need some tablets that will calm his nerves.

Atiku is Reno boss and he has never for once advise Atiku to stop pursuing this case against Tinubu.

Or is Reno a scammer? Why u working against the man that put food on ur table?

If u are too sure about ur information then tell Atiku .

All we need to know is, who is Tinubu?

No permanent friends in politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers / Buhari's Appointments So Far / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.