Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt (49555 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt / I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by ruggedtimi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
Simp 101

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by seguno2: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:
She was the first girl I ever had amorous feelings for, I was in secondary school then, I asked her out with all the courage my being could muster, and she turned me down, we stayed friends for over 10years, I would try to move on, and it would work for a while and all the feelings will come back all over again especially when I see her, I don't see her often as she lives in another state.

We both did well for ourselves, I concentrated on making myself a better guy, worked hard to make something of myself, she did the same, and over the years we were just friends and I went ahead and dated only 4 girls, I don't womanize, I realized I always looked for her in every girl I dated, and I mostly dated girls that looked like her, I have been lucky with love in the sense that all the girls I dated loved me, I'm currently in a relationship with a decent girl too.

So fast forward to last week, she came visiting all of a sudden, haven't seen her for over two years and here she is, we connected and spent time like best friends, shared and talked about our lives and joked about how she put me in friend zone in the past, throughout her stay she stayed in my apartment, we slept in same bed and everything yet nothing happened, she kept talking about how I am a good guy that most guys will sleep with a girl that come under their roof, sometimes she would change her clothes in my presence and I won't make any move, she said being a good guy was what she hated about me back then, that she thought I was weak, and now that she's matured she sees that quality differently now, I didn't read meaning to any of this as I have zeroed out the thought of anything happening between us for years until she started doing strange things, like kissing me without warning, cuddling at night and pressing me to her Bossom etc,

One night she did that and I got aroused, I lost control and we got intimate, it was intense, but before we could have actual sex I came to my senses and made her stop, it was super awkward, we didn't talk about it because she has a partner and I do too, I thought we'd just pretend nothing happened and move on so we wouldn't sabotage our relationships, then the next day we were alone at home in my living room, she wore my Tshirt with undies and we were binge watching movies, suddenly she started kissing and touching me, and I lost it again and this time we had passionate sex, she left the next day, and ever since then I've been confused and guilt ridden, she told me it was a mistake she rejected me in the past that we can still start something if I want, that she is ready to be with me, but I wasn't buying it, I am confused because a part of me feel something fishy is up, and the other part wanted her but I don't know how to tell my girlfriend nor do I want to hurt my girlfriend, I don't love her like I loved this old time crush of mine, but she is a loyal girlfriend and I can't look her in the eyes since the sex thing happened, and every nerve in my body is telling me to confess and ask for forgiveness or keep quiet and move on with my life, what do I do?

Something is truly fishy.
Flee from temptation until you check and double check her current status.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Constantly: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omo. E go loud
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by clems88(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Behold a naira lander will be expecting a bouncing baby boy soon or HIV cheesy .

Congrats in advance n Weldon for your foolish post angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by seguno2: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
advanceDNA:
Hope u didn't skin dive??

She said she saw u as a weak guy ..... meaning, she came with that same impression.

.. U sure say she no carry belle come fvck u for house, expecting to nail u with it.....as per weak guy that u are naaaa. grin ...

Btw ..if u tell her u are not interested in the relationship ..baba she go show u pepper... So use ur brain

Na wiseman you be Oga.
Your DNA is really advanced 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by yahoodetector: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Guy forget all these stuff.

You said she's in a relationship with someone else abi? You have probably knack one Nairalander's girlfriend.

You saying your own girlfriend is loyal is hogwash. Your girlfriend is being knacked by someone else behind your back.

No girl is faithful.

6 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by seguno2: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
ojun50:
Since he no answer the age part make I help am, the guy na 39 plus

10 years post secondary school is maximum 30 years.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by iamtardey: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
virginchaser:
I failed to be attracted to old bestie. I rather take a bite with young single damsel.
old bestie?! Nahhh grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Winters23: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:
She was the first girl I ever had amorous feelings for, I was in secondary school then, I asked her out with all the courage my being could muster, and she turned me down, we stayed friends for over 10years, I would try to move on, and it would work for a while and all the feelings will come back all over again especially when I see her, I don't see her often as she lives in another state.

We both did well for ourselves, I concentrated on making myself a better guy, worked hard to make something of myself, she did the same, and over the years we were just friends and I went ahead and dated only 4 girls, I don't womanize, I realized I always looked for her in every girl I dated, and I mostly dated girls that looked like her, I have been lucky with love in the sense that all the girls I dated loved me, I'm currently in a relationship with a decent girl too.

So fast forward to last week, she came visiting all of a sudden, haven't seen her for over two years and here she is, we connected and spent time like best friends, shared and talked about our lives and joked about how she put me in friend zone in the past, throughout her stay she stayed in my apartment, we slept in same bed and everything yet nothing happened, she kept talking about how I am a good guy that most guys will sleep with a girl that come under their roof, sometimes she would change her clothes in my presence and I won't make any move, she said being a good guy was what she hated about me back then, that she thought I was weak, and now that she's matured she sees that quality differently now, I didn't read meaning to any of this as I have zeroed out the thought of anything happening between us for years until she started doing strange things, like kissing me without warning, cuddling at night and pressing me to her Bossom etc,

One night she did that and I got aroused, I lost control and we got intimate, it was intense, but before we could have actual sex I came to my senses and made her stop, it was super awkward, we didn't talk about it because she has a partner and I do too, I thought we'd just pretend nothing happened and move on so we wouldn't sabotage our relationships, then the next day we were alone at home in my living room, she wore my Tshirt with undies and we were binge watching movies, suddenly she started kissing and touching me, and I lost it again and this time we had passionate sex, she left the next day, and ever since then I've been confused and guilt ridden, she told me it was a mistake she rejected me in the past that we can still start something if I want, that she is ready to be with me, but I wasn't buying it, I am confused because a part of me feel something fishy is up, and the other part wanted her but I don't know how to tell my girlfriend nor do I want to hurt my girlfriend, I don't love her like I loved this old time crush of mine, but she is a loyal girlfriend and I can't look her in the eyes since the sex thing happened, and every nerve in my body is telling me to confess and ask for forgiveness or keep quiet and move on with my life, what do I do?

she was right about Her first instinct, only a weak man regrets a decision he made without force

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by gigabyte13: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
Orisirisi
Ojukokoro dey your eyes....
Person no be your babe, but e dey spend night ,dey wear undies for your house anyhow
Mtchewwww
If na woman do dis kind thing na
Na people like you go first call her names
Something you did intentionally by bring it closer to you.

Yoruba people go talk say
SOMETHING WEY PERSON NO GO CHOP
PERSON NO GO SMELL AM.

Oga quit your babe and take her back
Or
Face one direction Abeg
No dey confused yourself.

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
🤡🤡
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by tiswell(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

What a pretentious being...una gbensh finish,enjoyed yasefs,and start talking about guilt.

Since when did we become this hypocritical like the west?

Better continue ya descent relationship with ya girlfriend. Whatever you shared with ya childhood crush should never come into play at all.

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Timothy89(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
You've always being her Toy and you're still, she control your emotions at her will

Imagine she felt you're weak man, you've a gf that's loyal to you but you paid her back with disloyalty by bringing someone that make you look like a fool in the past to your house, she spent 1 day and 2 day with you, cuddling, romance and sex

That your old time crush is having issues in her relationship and she's trying to use you to handle her emotions, when she get over the issues in her relationship, you will still be dump where she picked you

The only confession you can do is to decide to delete her thought in your mind, block every means of seeing her, confessing to your gf will ruined the trust she had for you and once their is distrust, love diminishing set in

9 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by ipobarecriminals: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
sad
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Fake story... But the lesson stays real!

There is no such thing as "Just Friends" when it comes to Intimacy... Except one of you is gay or physically repulsive to the other.

Argue with your ancestors. tongue

7 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by OZIOGU1: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

My father said to me in 2005 when i was living the village for greener pasture in the city that if i could control three things, i am already 70% a successful great Man, i obey him and today i am greater than his imagination

(1) Controlling what is in between your leg is the greatest weapon to defeat the devil.
(2) Never fight over a woman, they are like rappers in the market, when you make money you will get a woman of your choice.
(3) Be contented with what you have, never take what does not belong to you, you will not enjoy it.

At the end He said my son, if you must disobey me, just do the second and third and avoid the first instruction.

12 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Mccullum: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
If she's the one you love with value, you can go for her and observes her

character in order for you to know her better, either she's worthy to be

considered as wife or not. you have choice selection opportunity.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Salvation2: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
My beautiful people, flee from every form of lust and sin because it will lead us to destruction and death.
Jesus Christ loves us and has already paid the price for our salvation. Reconcile with Him today and let God Almighty take over all ur problems starting from today. God bless us all.

Shalom!!!

***Check out my home page for life changing testimonies to spur ur faith in God Almighty***

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by dannywest: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
She's almost 30?

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by berrystunn(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

Stop fooling around... go and run check on your blood

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Kevineleven(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
Did I hear you say that you want to confess and ask for forgiveness?
So you want to use your hand to destroy yourself, by yourself and for yourself.
Oga wipe that sex scene off your brain and continue your life, anytime she comes around, I mean your crush fvck her mercilessly.
There is only one rule, don't get caught.
Sex with no strings attached, dey play.
Chop and clean mouth.
Damn

8 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by toluxe0075: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
People will enjoy the sweetness of sex finish and feel guilty about it. This always baffles me.😂

She was the crush who never rated you, now you’ve passionately smashed her and you are still feeling guilty about it? Which kind wahala be this? 😏 Na wa o.

The funny thing is, the girl might even see the sex as just sex, like having a taste of the guy who once cherished her but she never considered. OP, you’ve smashed her. Move on unless you are considering dating her.

10 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Tinububalls: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
She just got her retirement prize after being a working class woman.

7 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Beey(f): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

I see a couple of issues in this. The two of you remained friends for over 10 years. Suddenly she comes to visit you in your apartment and you go ahead to share a bed. 1. Have you asked yourself why for 10 years you weren’t her type but suddenly she is now all over you?
Any woman who respects herself and is in a relationship will not go sleeping in another man’s house and undressing in his presence. So that leads to my second point.
2. Seems there’s an agenda. You’ve not seen each other for two years, but she suddenly came visiting, wearing your t-shirts, sleeping in your bed & you didn’t see anything wrong? She kept seducing you for a reason. Out of the blues someone shows up claiming love for person she has rejected for the last 10 years. Seduces the person and then leaves soon after getting intimate. What changed? They say when the deal is too good, think twice.
3.She cheated on her boyfriend. If she is decent, she’d have ended things properly with him & then give you hints, to see if a relationship can work. I don’t trust her sudden change of heart. Did you get tested medically after the incident? What if she was trying to trap you with pregnancy?
4.If you do her bidding, she’ll be controlling you like a puppet. You’ll seem desperate like she’s all you’ve been waiting for all these years and you didn’t move on. Your current GF is a decent person. The grass always looks greener on the other side .
5. I’d suggest you change your number and cut contact with the lady. Change apartments if possible. Confess to your GF and ask for forgiveness. This is because this your friend who’s suddenly interested, could use that secret to blackmail you into dating her. Besides, there are people anointed by the devil as agents of confusion and delay. Be very careful. Next time, don’t bring women who are not relatives under your roof in the absence of your GF .

9 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by RavagedHeart: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:
she said being a good guy was what she hated about me back then, that she thought I was weak, and now that she's matured she sees that quality differently now,

Not that she said you're weak. You are really weak as f*ck, judging from your narrative. Look at what you're saying. She knows you're still weak, that's why she's back to reap you like fruit garden.
For the records. She never liked you and she never will. Not now not ever. You're just a fall back for her and nothing more.

10 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Trizyd(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
You have messed up bro. For real. She came with that very purpoy. The end game is what I can't comprehend yet.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by occfx: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

The main thing is if she had sex with you raw or not. I don't understand why you should entertain a girl you don't want to have sex with in your house. No man does that because, something must shelle. Now she don put you for bottle Waka... After all these stressful years. Nonesense

5 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by yewit37486: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
ojun50:

Since he no answer the age part make I help am, the guy na 39 plus

hahaha, answering someone's age for them, nairaland na die! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Kukutente23: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:
S what do I do?
You sound very much like a SIMP
But i know you're lying and SIMPly expressing your fantasies about a girl you wanted but couldn't get due to your SIMPlitude years back
Hope you came after writing this sha
If not it was all for nothing
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by jaxxy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

u are a good guy bt u are also naive. U don't have to be naive to be a good guy. Always know what u want and also what is best for u.

u have 2 options 1. stick with ur girl or 2. switch to ur old crush. None of these options is bad or good. it depends on ur fair assessment of the 2 ladies and the right criteria to choose with.

do not get carried away by the old crushes antics. u need to ask urself why she has a boyfriend and still initiated sex with u knowing u also have a girlfriend?

is ur connection only about sex?
what are her values as a woman?
What is her dating history? (VERY IMPORTANT)
what made her realise good guys like u are now what she wants?
what do u have In common?
Lastly can she be trusted?

A decent girl won't jump into bed with u but talk things out with u and give u time to think about it.

However the average Nigerian girl does not know how to communicate or express herself properly when it comes to relationships because of their ego or african culture and mentality.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by honour7: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
silvoclaira:
undecided
You shouldn't have sexed that your oldie-girl
How old are you

Why would he not phuck her, all that is remaining to do is to collect multiple times them block her, who get cargo
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by FireUpNow(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dey Funicate up and down. What if she's married? You would have done adultery. Deal with the guilt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.