Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt (49536 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt / I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by MrDoGood(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:
She was the first girl I ever had amorous feelings for, I was in secondary school then, I asked her out with all the courage my being could muster, and she turned me down, we stayed friends for over 10years, I would try to move on, and it would work for a while and all the feelings will come back all over again especially when I see her, I don't see her often as she lives in another state.

We both did well for ourselves, I concentrated on making myself a better guy, worked hard to make something of myself, she did the same, and over the years we were just friends and I went ahead and dated only 4 girls, I don't womanize, I realized I always looked for her in every girl I dated, and I mostly dated girls that looked like her, I have been lucky with love in the sense that all the girls I dated loved me, I'm currently in a relationship with a decent girl too.

So fast forward to last week, she came visiting all of a sudden, haven't seen her for over two years and here she is, we connected and spent time like best friends, shared and talked about our lives and joked about how she put me in friend zone in the past, throughout her stay she stayed in my apartment, we slept in same bed and everything yet nothing happened, she kept talking about how I am a good guy that most guys will sleep with a girl that come under their roof, sometimes she would change her clothes in my presence and I won't make any move, she said being a good guy was what she hated about me back then, that she thought I was weak, and now that she's matured she sees that quality differently now, I didn't read meaning to any of this as I have zeroed out the thought of anything happening between us for years until she started doing strange things, like kissing me without warning, cuddling at night and pressing me to her Bossom etc,

One night she did that and I got aroused, I lost control and we got intimate, it was intense, but before we could have actual sex I came to my senses and made her stop, it was super awkward, we didn't talk about it because she has a partner and I do too, I thought we'd just pretend nothing happened and move on so we wouldn't sabotage our relationships, then the next day we were alone at home in my living room, she wore my Tshirt with undies and we were binge watching movies, suddenly she started kissing and touching me, and I lost it again and this time we had passionate sex, she left the next day, and ever since then I've been confused and guilt ridden, she told me it was a mistake she rejected me in the past that we can still start something if I want, that she is ready to be with me, but I wasn't buying it, I am confused because a part of me feel something fishy is up, and the other part wanted her but I don't know how to tell my girlfriend nor do I want to hurt my girlfriend, I don't love her like I loved this old time crush of mine, but she is a loyal girlfriend and I can't look her in the eyes since the sex thing happened, and every nerve in my body is telling me to confess and ask for forgiveness or keep quiet and move on with my life, what do I do?

No matter what we say, na your mind you go still do.

So, follow your heart
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Mom007(f): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Fool. That lady came with one mission and one mission only... to seduce you and you fell yakata! I put it to you that she has no meaningful relationship. She has been flung any which way by the bad guy sort of guy which is her real spec and now she is getting older, she remembers there was one dulling guy that was crushing on her. Let her go n hook him. You see yourself now? Anyway, expect a call from her soon saying she is pregnant for you and yall need to get married.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by MrDoGood(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:
She was the first girl I ever had amorous feelings for, I was in secondary school then, I asked her out with all the courage my being could muster, and she turned me down, we stayed friends for over 10years, I would try to move on, and it would work for a while and all the feelings will come back all over again especially when I see her, I don't see her often as she lives in another state.

We both did well for ourselves, I concentrated on making myself a better guy, worked hard to make something of myself, she did the same, and over the years we were just friends and I went ahead and dated only 4 girls, I don't womanize, I realized I always looked for her in every girl I dated, and I mostly dated girls that looked like her, I have been lucky with love in the sense that all the girls I dated loved me, I'm currently in a relationship with a decent girl too.

So fast forward to last week, she came visiting all of a sudden, haven't seen her for over two years and here she is, we connected and spent time like best friends, shared and talked about our lives and joked about how she put me in friend zone in the past, throughout her stay she stayed in my apartment, we slept in same bed and everything yet nothing happened, she kept talking about how I am a good guy that most guys will sleep with a girl that come under their roof, sometimes she would change her clothes in my presence and I won't make any move, she said being a good guy was what she hated about me back then, that she thought I was weak, and now that she's matured she sees that quality differently now, I didn't read meaning to any of this as I have zeroed out the thought of anything happening between us for years until she started doing strange things, like kissing me without warning, cuddling at night and pressing me to her Bossom etc,

One night she did that and I got aroused, I lost control and we got intimate, it was intense, but before we could have actual sex I came to my senses and made her stop, it was super awkward, we didn't talk about it because she has a partner and I do too, I thought we'd just pretend nothing happened and move on so we wouldn't sabotage our relationships, then the next day we were alone at home in my living room, she wore my Tshirt with undies and we were binge watching movies, suddenly she started kissing and touching me, and I lost it again and this time we had passionate sex, she left the next day, and ever since then I've been confused and guilt ridden, she told me it was a mistake she rejected me in the past that we can still start something if I want, that she is ready to be with me, but I wasn't buying it, I am confused because a part of me feel something fishy is up, and the other part wanted her but I don't know how to tell my girlfriend nor do I want to hurt my girlfriend, I don't love her like I loved this old time crush of mine, but she is a loyal girlfriend and I can't look her in the eyes since the sex thing happened, and every nerve in my body is telling me to confess and ask for forgiveness or keep quiet and move on with my life, what do I do?

Just text her let's see how it goes.
Women hate it when turned down.

You've already crossed the line.

My only advise is don't cum inside her. That's if you guys ain't using condom.
Else it will have an ugly ending. I don't see you guys getting married. That's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by seguno2: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:
I'm actually 50+, oya rest undecided

Is that your baby in your profile picture

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by adamlawal(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Whoever read the novel should please summarize in two sentences.
He said tinubu wan build refinery ontop River Niger and Benue

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Breakingnews101: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

She probably has a venereal disease. I hope you didn't have skin-to-skin sex with her bro. That was too easy. You got lured and trapped without much ado like the proverbial lamb led to slaughter! Fu*k fu*k!

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by AllenSpencer: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
adamlawal:

He said tinubu wan build refinery ontop River Niger and Benue

That's commendable!
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by seguno2: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Any sex topic they'll rush and gather there

Brostitutes 😂

Please what are you doing here, hypocrite

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by NothingDoMe: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
ekineme:

All this childish imagination for Nairaland likes?
Smh
☝️👍
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by cocolacec(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

Never dump a loyal girlfriend for a cheat of old flame,you will leave to regret it.
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by virginchaser(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
iamtardey:
old bestie?! Nahhh grin

Those attracted mountains must have witnessed several tremors and volcanoe below is no longer a dormant one.
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by naijamerican: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
The person that started this must be a mumu homosexual APC supporter
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Zannix(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

Get ready...she is coming back pregnant for you.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by correctguy101(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

I learned something from my late old man..

Most times, in life, you can never be prepared for everything.

Sometimes, remove yourself from the scene, sit back like an audience and watch. Don't always have that protagonistic mindset. Be an audience sometimes and you'll be surprised how so much options will appear before you.

You did right, and you did wrong.. grin

Make your choice and deal with it as a man that you are.. grin

Na you even know the metrics you used to measure the quantity of love you have for both wonderful women you now have in your life. People like us can love both equally...grin

Like I said...

None here can help you.

Don't forget you'll be the one to bear any responsibility or consequence that ensues from any decision you make at this and every junction of your life.

So, Mr OP... DEAL WITH IT.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Tohmey(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
advanceDNA:
Hope u didn't skin dive??

She said she saw u as a weak guy ..... meaning, she came with that same impression.

.. U sure say she no carry belle come fvck u for house, expecting to nail u with it.....as per weak guy that u are naaaa. grin ...

Btw ..if u tell her u are not interested in the relationship ..baba she go show u pepper... So use ur brain
Gbam!
You said it all.
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Eldybest: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Woodshot:
She sees you as nothing but her retirement plan. When they say the good guy finishes last your situation is very good a scenario. You're nothing but something one falls back on when other options didn't pan or work out good.

Remember what she said here:

she said being a good guy was what she hated about me back then,
Have you ever heard of one loving and dying to have what she hitherto hated? She's playing you bro. The bad guys already had the best of her and here she is serving something they trashed. The bad guys had and enjoyed her good days. And you as a good man is about having her bad days.

It gets even more clear

that she thought I was weak, and now that she's matured she sees that quality differently
She's using you cheesy grin The strong men did her dirty and she wanna settle with you. Talk about eating her cake and having it. Only time passed. Her opinion of you would never change.

If you're comfortable eating from overused pụnani then go ahead and do her bidding. Or perhaps you're getting manipulated.

Bros.
This is strong...
This is deep...
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Mosetgg: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
This is your future:

-You’re going to break up with your loyal GF.
-You will date your old crush. After a while, you’ll come to realize there was nothing special about her.
-Your old crush will also come to hate you and seek out another guy to sleep with.
-You will fight to save the relationship.
-You will fail.
-She will leave.
-You’ll be alone.

You didn’t add “This I have seen”
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Charly68: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Why living a confused life when you have brain to think and mouth to talk. Don't be a fool for lust ,it is the same reason why many so called good men and women miss their right partner in life. Don't let your emotion override your sense of judgement.. Your problem here is that you have allowed your emotion to take over your sense of reasoning. Marriage to wrong woman will open up your eyes sooner or later.
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Emaprince: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Woodshot:
She sees you as nothing but her retirement plan. When they say the good guy finishes last your situation is very good a scenario. You're nothing but something one falls back on when other options didn't pan or work out good.

Remember what she said here:

she said being a good guy was what she hated about me back then,
Have you ever heard of one loving and dying to have what she hitherto hated? She's playing you bro. The bad guys already had the best of her and here she is serving something they trashed. The bad guys had and enjoyed her good days. And you as a good man is about having her bad days.

It gets even more clear

that she thought I was weak, and now that she's matured she sees that quality differently
She's using you cheesy grin The strong men did her dirty and she wanna settle with you. Talk about eating her cake and having it. Only time passed. Her opinion of you would never change.

If you're comfortable eating from overused pụnani then go ahead and do her bidding. Or perhaps you're getting manipulated.

You nailed it bro.

He is nothing but a fall back plan.

When these girls are all used and damaged in their best years by the bad guys, they will look for that good man to to give themselves to carry. SMH.

She planned it all out. Either she already took in from.a bad guy whom she wouldn't want to marry or the guy wouldn't want the baby so she sees the weak man as the dumping site...or she have been damaged, she is looking for a mugu to settle down with, so she waited until she is ovulating so that the weak OP will fertilize her. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by anungangampu: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nonsense. She obviously want to see you finish. Some girls are like that. Just move on. She is the one that had sex with you, not the other way.
She has confirmed what she want. It's best for you to move on and never think of having another affair with her.

Her type will come back after many years to have her way again. I know her type.
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Bullet01(f): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
advanceDNA:
Hope u didn't skin dive??

She said she saw u as a weak guy ..... meaning, she came with that same impression.

.. U sure say she no carry belle come fvck u for house, expecting to nail u with it.....as per weak guy that u are naaaa. grin ...

Btw ..if u tell her u are not interested in the relationship ..baba she go show u pepper... So use ur brain
You nailed it. You are a smart guy
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by femmoy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:
I'm actually 50+, oya rest undecided

Please in everything you do,never leave your new girlfriend for your old crush and don't ever let her find out.

If I were you,I would never have had anything to do with her but no one is perfect and I'm not trying to crucify you. The old crush will likely cheat on you with another guy she crushes on while you'll lose your loyal girlfriend,if she ever finds out.

Play wise.
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by capnies: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
[quote author=StylesX post=126171894] I'm actually 50+, oya rest undecided[/quote

AND YOU ARE NOT MARRIED WITH KIDS
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Calitoscassius(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
Story story?..... story!! Anyone who bothered to read this crap story, has just reduce their brain's lifes span by 5 years.
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Thazard(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
talk2hb1:
Irọ̀ ofo wó leleyi bayi, àbí kini gbogbo radarada Talk bayi.

Every time we give excuse of loosing our sense to sex, we never loose our sense to walk into moving vehicles or walk into transformer. Lie no go kill some peoplesess I prayed, Amin.

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Passionate888: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

Keep quiet
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by kcbaba007: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Op.... I think you should give the relationship time.... Study her, it's always best to marry your very good friend.... Maturity and great understanding will play a very big told here if well applied...
She came back willingly, perhaps, other relationships she's had didn't work out, or she might probably be looking for your qualities in those other guys and couldn't find it hence her coming back for you....
A I said, give the relationship time, an.see how it pans out. There is nothing fishy in her coming back and asking for that relationship you so longed to have with her.....
She might actually be our missing rib, you can't tell. Give it a shot bro

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Iamzik: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
This is your future:

-You’re going to break up with your loyal GF.
-You will date your old crush. After a while, you’ll come to realize there was nothing special about her.
-Your old crush will also come to hate you and seek out another guy to sleep with.
-You will fight to save the relationship.
-You will fail.
-She will leave.
-You’ll be alone.

You forgot to add "this I have seen"😂😂
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Barrystar5585(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
J
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by BrotherInnocent: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
Please man, don't accept her back cause you will regret it.

Secondly, confess your guilt to your partner and seek forgiveness.

Then be clean and plain
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Uniquekriss(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Don't confess to your current gf cos once you do, her ego is bruised already and may never trust you again but do your best to love her more, as for the old bestie, if you have the opportunity, bleep the hell out of her but don't get committed or lose focus. Probably she's having issues with her man, she wants to fall back to you, las las she go dump you, all na cruise
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by maestro299: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
spiSeyi:

Bro nah true talk dem dey yan you undecided , free s*x from a Nigerian babe is a red flag . Watch your back man something is looming cool
grin grin grin grin
Laff don finish me.
Wetin Naija babes do you?
No be so all of them be na...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.