Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt (49529 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt / I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by spiSeyi: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
maestro299:

grin grin grin grin
Laff don finish me.
Wetin Naija babes do you?
No be so all of them be na...
Hmmm lipsrsealed ..
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by fitinwell: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hope sey you wear seat belt...
Abi na Direct entry you take apply
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by qrymz(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Sha insist on DNA cos she's coming back to attempt trapping you with another man's pregnancy

StylesX:
She was the first girl I ever had amorous feelings for, I was in secondary school then, I asked her out with all the courage my being could muster, and she turned me down, we stayed friends for over 10years, I would try to move on, and it would work for a while and all the feelings will come back all over again especially when I see her, I don't see her often as she lives in another state.

We both did well for ourselves, I concentrated on making myself a better guy, worked hard to make something of myself, she did the same, and over the years we were just friends and I went ahead and dated only 4 girls, I don't womanize, I realized I always looked for her in every girl I dated, and I mostly dated girls that looked like her, I have been lucky with love in the sense that all the girls I dated loved me, I'm currently in a relationship with a decent girl too.

So fast forward to last week, she came visiting all of a sudden, haven't seen her for over two years and here she is, we connected and spent time like best friends, shared and talked about our lives and joked about how she put me in friend zone in the past, throughout her stay she stayed in my apartment, we slept in same bed and everything yet nothing happened, she kept talking about how I am a good guy that most guys will sleep with a girl that come under their roof, sometimes she would change her clothes in my presence and I won't make any move, she said being a good guy was what she hated about me back then, that she thought I was weak, and now that she's matured she sees that quality differently now, I didn't read meaning to any of this as I have zeroed out the thought of anything happening between us for years until she started doing strange things, like kissing me without warning, cuddling at night and pressing me to her Bossom etc,

One night she did that and I got aroused, I lost control and we got intimate, it was intense, but before we could have actual sex I came to my senses and made her stop, it was super awkward, we didn't talk about it because she has a partner and I do too, I thought we'd just pretend nothing happened and move on so we wouldn't sabotage our relationships, then the next day we were alone at home in my living room, she wore my Tshirt with undies and we were binge watching movies, suddenly she started kissing and touching me, and I lost it again and this time we had passionate sex, she left the next day, and ever since then I've been confused and guilt ridden, she told me it was a mistake she rejected me in the past that we can still start something if I want, that she is ready to be with me, but I wasn't buying it, I am confused because a part of me feel something fishy is up, and the other part wanted her but I don't know how to tell my girlfriend nor do I want to hurt my girlfriend, I don't love her like I loved this old time crush of mine, but she is a loyal girlfriend and I can't look her in the eyes since the sex thing happened, and every nerve in my body is telling me to confess and ask for forgiveness or keep quiet and move on with my life, what do I do?

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
advanceDNA:
Hope u didn't skin dive??

She said she saw u as a weak guy ..... meaning, she came with that same impression.

.. U sure say she no carry belle come fvck u for house, expecting to nail u with it.....as per weak guy that u are naaaa. grin ...

Btw ..if u tell her u are not interested in the relationship ..baba she go show u pepper... So use ur brain
Crazy as this sound, you nailed it! grin grin grin grin grin

Who house a lady for days only to feel guilty about it's consequence. grin grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by davidadenrele: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hello Brotherly,

Give yourself a break, don't be too hard on yourself you are a good guy with an open conscience buy you've to sit down and ask yourself a serious life decision question.

Your girlfriend do you truly really....really love her? not all relationship will leads to marriage however am not saying you should break your gals heart but we have to define where the relationship will end you know the answer i guess.

Your bestie feels you both should take your friendship to another level, she has known you for years she feels safe been with you, she believe you both have shared alot and it will be easy to step up your friendship to something serious, her relationship with her current boyfriend seems to be missing some ingredient and you happened to tick all, the boxes with the right ingredient and qualities reason why you see her flashing you with cuddles and kisses.

You have to make a lifetime decision here or else you could end regretting if you let her go if your girl friend tick all boxes then let her go focus on your relationship if not don't let your beastie go sit her down ask her what exactly does she want a fling or a serious relationship that will leads to marriage only God can tell which of the two gals you will marry.

StylesX:
She was the first girl I ever had amorous feelings for, I was in secondary school then, I asked her out with all the courage my being could muster, and she turned me down, we stayed friends for over 10years, I would try to move on, and it would work for a while and all the feelings will come back all over again especially when I see her, I don't see her often as she lives in another state.

We both did well for ourselves, I concentrated on making myself a better guy, worked hard to make something of myself, she did the same, and over the years we were just friends and I went ahead and dated only 4 girls, I don't womanize, I realized I always looked for her in every girl I dated, and I mostly dated girls that looked like her, I have been lucky with love in the sense that all the girls I dated loved me, I'm currently in a relationship with a decent girl too.

So fast forward to last week, she came visiting all of a sudden, haven't seen her for over two years and here she is, we connected and spent time like best friends, shared and talked about our lives and joked about how she put me in friend zone in the past, throughout her stay she stayed in my apartment, we slept in same bed and everything yet nothing happened, she kept talking about how I am a good guy that most guys will sleep with a girl that come under their roof, sometimes she would change her clothes in my presence and I won't make any move, she said being a good guy was what she hated about me back then, that she thought I was weak, and now that she's matured she sees that quality differently now, I didn't read meaning to any of this as I have zeroed out the thought of anything happening between us for years until she started doing strange things, like kissing me without warning, cuddling at night and pressing me to her Bossom etc,

One night she did that and I got aroused, I lost control and we got intimate, it was intense, but before we could have actual sex I came to my senses and made her stop, it was super awkward, we didn't talk about it because she has a partner and I do too, I thought we'd just pretend nothing happened and move on so we wouldn't sabotage our relationships, then the next day we were alone at home in my living room, she wore my Tshirt with undies and we were binge watching movies, suddenly she started kissing and touching me, and I lost it again and this time we had passionate sex, she left the next day, and ever since then I've been confused and guilt ridden, she told me it was a mistake she rejected me in the past that we can still start something if I want, that she is ready to be with me, but I wasn't buying it, I am confused because a part of me feel something fishy is up, and the other part wanted her but I don't know how to tell my girlfriend nor do I want to hurt my girlfriend, I don't love her like I loved this old time crush of mine, but she is a loyal girlfriend and I can't look her in the eyes since the sex thing happened, and every nerve in my body is telling me to confess and ask for forgiveness or keep quiet and move on with my life, what do I do?
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Gee64: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
Toto is a teaser anytime, anywhere!

Even some Reverend Fathers can be lured into testing toto....I swear! grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by luvyaself95(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
The part of her being mature now annoy me and if you want something with her now she can't reject you now mean she really see you as idiot and simp because she know it's what you're.

Person wey u suppose dey deck anyhow because that what she is.
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Konjiboii: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
You are way too nice ,and sadly for you she knows this, in her prime she wanted the roughneck niggas and I'm damn certain dem don fvck the warranty off that pussy, hope you wear condom sha because this broad get high STD risk, or out of desperation she fit plant belly for your head. This is why we preach for you youngbloods to stay dangerous with this girls. Girls out here are wildin.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by rspy: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
This is superstory
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by countryman13: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

You are absolutely not ready to settle down yet else U won't mentioned how to tell Ur gf or hurting Ur present sexual partner. This girl in question might never dreamt U becoming big in life n possibly have seen you flourishing. I will advise you don't ruin your life with 5 minutes pleasure.
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:
Lol it's imagination? I have chats to prove it, just keep mute if you have nothing to say sir.

If it’s no imaginations, then you are a SIMP. Better block or ghost her ass and face your Relationship. You were not good for 10yrs ago, it’s now her value has depreciated with time that she now profiled you. Because your have mulla now she now wants you?

Have sense before 2024!

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Pharaohny: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
you are retirement plan ODE

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by hayoholla(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

She has held you spellbound. Now it all depends on matured you are to control the situation. I suspect all the 4 girls you dated. It might turn out you don't really love them on a deeper level. You are just infatuated by the emotions you've grown over time with this your crush. And I am happy for those girls that you've dated previously, b3cause you might get tired of them in the long run. Even this your crush, it might turn out to be infatuation all along. In all of this, I will say YOU SHOULD GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, YOU ARE A MAN.
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Pharaohny: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

One night she did that and I got aroused, I lost control and we got intimate, it was intense, but before we could have actual sex I came to my senses and made her stop, it was super awkward, we didn't talk about it because she has a partner and I do too, I thought we'd just pretend nothing happened and move on so we wouldn't sabotage our relationships, then the next day we were alone at home in my living room, she wore my Tshirt with undies and we were binge watching movies, suddenly she started kissing and touching me, and I lost it again and this time we had passionate sex, she left the next day, and ever since then I've been confused and guilt ridden, she told me it was a mistake she rejected me in the past that we can still start something if I want, that she is ready to be with me, but I wasn't buying it, I am confused because a part of me feel something fishy is up, and the other part wanted her but I don't know how to tell my girlfriend nor do I want to hurt my girlfriend, I don't love her like I loved this old time crush of mine, but she is a loyal girlfriend and I can't look her in the eyes since the sex thing happened, and every nerve in my body is telling me to confess and ask for forgiveness or keep quiet and move on with my life,
what do I do?

shaaa go for HIV test finished man
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Pharaohny: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
clems88:
Behold a naira lander will be expecting a bouncing baby boy soon or HIV cheesy .

Congrats in advance n Weldon for your foolish post angry

i hope its HIV he deserve the worst
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Pharaohny: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
gigabyte13:
Orisirisi
Ojukokoro dey your eyes....
Person no be your babe, but e dey spend night ,dey wear undies for your house anyhow
Mtchewwww
If na woman do dis kind thing na
Na people like you go first call her names
Something you did intentionally by bring it closer to you.

Yoruba people go talk say
SOMETHING WEY PERSON NO GO CHOP
PERSON NO GO SMELL AM.

Oga quit your babe and take her back
Or
Face one direction Abeg
No dey confused yourself.

one person still led the other into temptation though , so nothing change grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by 1950Mack: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
talk2hb1:
Irọ̀ ofo wó leleyi bayi, àbí kini gbogbo radarada Talk bayi.

Every time we give excuse of loosing our sense to sex, we never loose our sense to walk into moving vehicles or walk into transformer. Lie no go kill some peoplesess I prayed, Amin.

bros be calming down... you too de para grin grin grin

Slap soldier in front of barrack.... rflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Slynation(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:
Lol it's imagination? I have chats to prove it, just keep mute if you have nothing to say sir.
You have sex with your crush and you want to confess to your GF...oboy wetin dey worry you for head?? Move on and act like nothing happened, heaven will not fall...you are just a virgin when it comes to cheating, it's like that at first but you will get over it within 72hrs...
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Shedrack777: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
ekineme:

All this childish imagination for Nairaland likes?
Smh
just to post this unmeaningful comment, you have to quote everything. stop it, it's bad
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Deepthoughts: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:

My simple and candid advise is,just hold yourself together and don't confess to your present girl friend just yet,keep going with your girl as usual but as for that old time crush,you have crushed her already,cut off from her else you will loose a precious jewel in the hand right now n regret it seriously later.
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Najdorf: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
Folk Tales undecided
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by iamtardey: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
virginchaser:

Those attracted mountains must have witnessed several tremors and volcanoe below is no longer a dormant one.
I can’t relate grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by 1950Mack: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
uncleck:
Oga, sorry but you're still too young (at mind). First, you don't want to bear responsibility but blame her for intimacy that you both enjoyed. That's childish and girlish.

Second. Confirm that she's not already pregnant and wants to foist the pregnancy on you.

If she's not pregnant and doesn't have any medical condition...date her for sometime and see whether the butterfly will not fly out of your head

If after 6 months you still love her and she is a wife material, marry her.

If after 6 months you feel she doesn't worth it, go back to your current girlfriend, apologize and make up with her. (If at all she'll still accept you back).

But if if I'm in your shoes, she'll remain a side chick and intimacy gadget for life
I was about to comment when I saw yours... exact same words I wanted to use... especially that "sex gad.get for life".... I like that phrase grin undecided

Imagine... you use me do shakara in the past wan come return to Gaza now... arankan Gaza... if you no love me before no love me now... leave me alone or we do friends with benefits... ayewada... this is Nigeria... no be America we dey... this is not Hollywood love story grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by isabi2lof: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cheap sex can actually take away some people sense of reasoning undecided

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by friendl: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bad guy ,...of course you know what you want,..
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
I don't deal in emotions and regrets.

At any point in in life you find yourself in the wrong, go ahead and do the next right thing. Move on. Life is too short to live in the past!
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Clinghton: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Just pretend that nothing happened, for now.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by TyroneP(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Your eye go soon clear... Never trade your current girlfriend for the other girl. Leave her amusement park and stop thinking about her...The feelings will pass with time. I'm talking from experience and you'll come to understand what's best for you. If you're romantic and creative, they're so many fun things to do with your girlfriend.

StylesX:

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Story , I'm out of here
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Chronosvineberg(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
silvoclaira:
undecided
You shouldn't have sexed that your oldie-girl
How old are you sef? That bestie is returned with her old football match skills to fuvk up your simp brain finally. She will use you to buy time and you will also loose old and new girlfriend.

Now you have banged old bestie pvssy and suddenly you don't really like your current girlfriends pvssy again, right?

You're capping ethically

....Karma is also a pvssy that will fvck sense in you, mercilessly when gir
friend finds out and oldie bestie dump your sorry weak arse
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by clems88(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Pharaohny:

i hope its HIV he deserve the worst

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.