Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up (37955 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Joeblaze26(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
JamesReacher:
I need you to post my games for me today. I have been banned. Kindly respond to this ASAP.

Cc Joeblaze26
Billyddude
rainmoredays
Omo...Sorry I'm just seeing your mention ooo 🙏
Have you got it sorted?
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by HRMK: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
myrates:
Set awon diggers. sad

help my foot!na him be her papa or mama or family!you only #help lady wey remain your wife and mama of ya pikin if na rltnshp!you can help her if nothing is involved ie on humanitarian basis!!
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Expanse2020(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish.

Men should learn to help a lady without expecting anything in return undecided.

If you like spend millions and billions on me, if I don’t love you anymore I will kindly end the relationship.

And you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me then I would have to report you to the police or sue you for stealing.

Good for nothing men everywhere!!!
Bunch of morons!!
I will spend a million on and your womb will still be intact, my gbolah would have shift your womb and paforated your womb already..
1M your body for done paid the price with special and serious banging...
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I for done cleverly crippled your pussy my dear
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Kachidubem: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
rickleye:

Aptly said. It’s always one sided . Like the dude is buying her love. Once she says no . He has every right to take whatever he’s purchased for her.

Exactly bro...if both parties were spending on each other... trust me the guy and most guys won't start collecting anything back.

Most guys hardly even send dia own sisters money , but yet they try to make dia woman happy by providing for them.

Meself had a similar situation like this back in uni..after spending much on this girl to the point of even pimping her room ...with LED TV ,gotv , LG sound system etc...

The day we had issues, this girl went as far as calling boys (cultists) to beat me up... Omo

The good part was , every damn home appliances I bought for this girl, I made sure the receipt was in my name just Incase of incasity...I carry my things dey go Lagos the following week

Omo , guys don suffer for this Nigeria relationship palava.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Sleekfingers: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

If you like spend millions and billions on me, if I don’t love you anymore I will kindly end the relationship.

And you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me then I would have to report you to the police or sue you for stealing.

Bunch of morons!!

And ladies too should learn to help men without expecting anything
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by PStacks(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

Feminist with entitlement mentality..

Na you Biko.

Why can't you do for a Man?

Why is it the man that must do for you and you still claim feminist

Truth is, most of you girls are confused.

You can't eat your cakes and still have it.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Kachidubem: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
chima47:
This was a gift of love, note that he was having sex with this lady all this while, for me l don't think it's the right thing to do.
Who told you ladies don't also ask for sex from dia man ?

Na consent tins, no be rape.

This point no valid

Both parties I believe enjoyed it
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by vickydevoka(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
LordReed:

If it was a gift then that was a childish action but if it was a business investment and was not receiving returns then he had every right.
In Nigeria today, Childish people live longer than matured people
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by vickydevoka(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
RepoMan007:
The man owes her nothing same way the girl owes him nothing. Entitled thing.
Ladies are born with entitled mentality. That's how they are made
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Autobot05: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

You made me laugh tbh 😂

Unless he bought it in your name … all these poor poor girls sef
Why didn’t you get yourself the shop

Na the guys I dey blame sha
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by OvertheTop(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
skj1377:
This is a smart move. They call it recovery . After a bad business you tend to cut your losses and try to salvage anything you can. Men should learn to give less and demand more .
This Skill is Priceless. i dey find am.
give me some tips
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by OvertheTop(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
LordReed:

If it was a gift then that was a childish action but if it was a business investment and was not receiving returns then he had every right.

so he should just move on and Build for the Next Gold Digger.....
and then Continue like that until he falls into Penury.

Anyway He should never have invested at all!
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by OvertheTop(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
babzlim:
if u know you don't want someone or love the person stop accepting such gift ... una go dey look for someone to set una up after then you come serve am breakfast as mumu nah.

That's the Technique. worldwide
if you overspend your Resources as a Man, Na Big Regret go follow am
in some cases, especially Abroad, You might Never Recover financially
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by frankkydee(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
of course!!! I have said it before in one of my post and I will say it again . What ever gift you’re buying for me must carry my name on the receipt if not then keep your useless and nonsense gift to yourself in order to avoid this childish embarrassment from you useless men!!!! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7713639/men-should-stop-collecting-back

Useless men? Why collect gifts from different useless men in the first place?
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by OvertheTop(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tunde835:
Love is detrimental to men

Absolutely,
we are still researching the Med that can Purge it completely from our System
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by OvertheTop(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nokio2:
KoboKo village man

Manipulation.
i like to be koboko Village man if need be
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by LordReed(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
OvertheTop:

so he should just move on and Build for the Next Gold Digger.....
and then Continue like that until he falls into Penury.

Anyway He should never have invested at all!

If he is foolish enough to keep doing that then he has himself to blame.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Onyiridike(f): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
Leave men alone!
Work hard and buy your properties yourself.
Men make money using their brain and not their penis.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Onyiridike(f): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
of course!!! I have said it before in one of my post and I will say it again . What ever gift you’re buying for me must carry my name on the receipt if not then keep your useless and nonsense gift to yourself in order to avoid this childish embarrassment from you useless men!!!! undecided

Imagine the audacity!
Men are useless right?
Are handicapped? Make your money and buy your properties by yourself.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Slurity(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHg0P91qjg?si=uB7jB4UJfCXGrtN_

He collected the kiosk he built for her when they stopped dating.

A beautiful lady, Amara Doris, has narrated how her ex boyfriend collected back the kiosk he built for her after they broke up.

Do you support what the guy did or is it childish?
100% in support.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by OvertheTop(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Learson Number, one - never invest in a woman.

Never train a girl in school.

Give them peenut. A woman can leave you over night without prior signs.
I recall the girl I once assisted through out her school days, after service she got another man and dump me. All of a sudden she started calling me again!

Thank God that the man is uselessing her right now. She is always complaining to me that the man is going after other girls, but she forgot how she left me!

WHY WHY WHY
This has Caused a Lot of Suicide among Men!!!
The investment is too Much!!!!

like a great guy above said, invest tiny Resource, Demand alottttt!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

U must be a mumumumumumu ewu gambia
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by PaNnamdi: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
Shut up u good for nothing fellow wasting away your life on social media
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by OvertheTop(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Cantonese:
Na so I get one babe like that many years ago as a young man. Along the line I get another babe join, dey manage dem dey go. One day this babe reach my house before 7 am come straight to my bedroom window peep. The other babe just dey wake up after overnight work. This my old babe just from window shout say so na so I dey carry babe up and down for her back. She enter my house, straight go to the bathroom. One large towel wey she give me as gift don dey inside bucket to wash. Na white towel o. She just squeeze the water comot for the towel, carry am put for bag, waka go.

I leave am jeje. Small time she begin find way to settle. Me I don dress far as a wise person.

Women are far worse than men when they feel jilted. She buy shoes for you, na for road she go collect am back. They take everything back and attack you with all that they can find.
shocked grin
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by thinkmoney(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
The new boyfriend should get her another one

Baba kuku think ahead that he made a moveable shop incase women decide to be women

No be my money and shop you go take feed your new lover

As you reject my love then reject everything that comes with it

No dey allow women use emotions manipulate you

The funny part is it’s very easy for women to make money in our society than men because they’re more favored

But to a broke woman it’s never her fault rather she’ll peg her brokenness on her struggling boyfriend

I wonder money and success is a gender based thing

They’ll rather change boyfriend than get a job

When they get a good caring man they’ll still cheat on him
The shop was a gift.
If she doesn’t want the love again then she should not get anything in the future from the guy. But there was love before and any gift she had was from then. So it’s so wrong for guys to collect gift that was given out when there was still love.
You for example may have been stocking the shop or even bringing it up to taste when things where good. The rationale thing is to stop just at whatever point the shop is when there are no more love again, but it’s not proper to retrieve the shop or what’s already in it except there was an agreement beforehand to that effect or you lease her those things.
She can actually sue the guy
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by nomolos92: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Someone who worked or did business, made money and use it to buy things for you is not useless, you're rather the useless person, think about it grin grin grin
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by HeDied: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Why don't you want to do again?
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Nolevel666: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

The ladies should also go into relationships without expecting anything in return.

Good samaritan
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Noblemanonpoint: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

Then you woke up from your dream and remembered you're in Nigeria. This is folklore.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Go and sit down sad
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Okpojupick: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

I support his childishness

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
VERY GOOD FAIR DEAL. grin SO SHE CAN LEARN HER LESSON.
IF NOT, SHE WILL KEEP COVETING PROPERTIES FROM DIFFENT MEN AND DUMPING THEM AS A TRADE.
SEE ARE FACE,YIU KNOW SHE IS GOLDDIGGER

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Slams Viral Couple Who Wedded In T-shirts / 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.