Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up (37967 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Kajaard: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2023
lol grin, it’s the fully movable shop for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Chidozie4847(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2023
She is not okay bro
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Honestfrend: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish.

Men should learn to help a lady without expecting anything in return undecided.

If you like spend millions and billions on me, if I don’t love you anymore I will kindly end the relationship.

And you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me then I would have to report you to the police or sue you for stealing.

For property receipt that is not in ur name, abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Davidcorny: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

If you like spend millions and billions on me, if I don’t love you anymore I will kindly end the relationship.

And you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me then I would have to report you to the police or sue you for stealing.
Why would men help women without anything in return?

Men don't exist to give you free things so stop thinking like a parasite.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by zeusdgrt(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Good for nothing men everywhere!!!
Bunch of morons!!
If u like quote long epistle if u nor want the person return his things stop being a thief!

14 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by tishbite42: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2023
This is the real RoI
Return of Investments grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Ijaya123: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
The new boyfriend should get her another one

Baba kuku think ahead that he made a moveable shop incase women decide to be women

No be my money and shop you go take feed your new lover

As you reject my love then reject everything that comes with it

No dey allow women use emotions manipulate you

Why can’t she get one herself instead of waiting for the boyfriend to do it for her?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Chasito(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Na mumu dey invest on ordinary girlfriend

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by JamesReacher(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2023
I need you to post my games for me today. I have been banned. Kindly respond to this ASAP.

Cc Joeblaze26
Billyddude
rainmoredays
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Kukutente23: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
Underline "You bought it for me" in your statement above.
Keep reading it all over till it makes sense

9 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by themanderon: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2023
If you reject him then reject everything he gave you now. Can you hate a plate but love the food on the plate? It makes no sense at all. You should reject everything that makes you to remember him for your emotional balance.

7 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by jayAjoku(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2023
Let her new boyfriend build another one for her 🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by skj1377(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2023
This is a smart move. They call it recovery . After a bad business you tend to cut your losses and try to salvage anything you can. Men should learn to give less and demand more.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Akinboboz(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

All I have to say is... You dey mad.

8 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by sparko1(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Some men are like that.

Are like what, do you know the cost of building that, maybe he planned to use part of the shop himself.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2023
E be like say this na season of takebacks

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Investor137: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2023
Correct guy

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Blessedarethepe(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

It's your type that will be jumping from one man to the other, because you want to be using them to gather properties.
My candid advice to ladies, is never to collect anything from any man you know you wouldn't marry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by iHart(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
my joy is that your dad is also a Nigerian man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Nairaboyyy21: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

Try get small shame, if na your brother do this same thing you go yarn like this?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by vickydevoka(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Some men are like that.
I don't do that. But ladies do this more, I swear. That's y I don't accept gift from a lady unless is well defined

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by iamkneeyi: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2023
He as done nothing wrong..

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by gigabyte13: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2023
E pain am
🤣😂😅😂😅😂
🤣😅😂😅😅😅
🤣😂😅😂😂🤣
Women.....!!!!!!!!!
Small achievement, Dem don lift shoulder
But
The guy for use that kiosk show her levels.
Na so my inlaw, go collect the phone wey he give him babe that year.
He tell me, l just dey laugh
Na my laugh pain am pass.....
Very very childish stuffs.

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by wittywriter: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2023
Hambivert:
Sparogatively

vickydevoka:

I don't do that. But ladies do this more, I swear. That's y I don't accept gift from a lady unless is well defined

Wittyness
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by BoldBrainz(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2023
mezico96:

Call the police?
Lol
Is the property in your name?

It is how you found the strength to respond to another person's stupidity, that amuses me..😂.

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Some men are like that.
Yes, leave us. We like am like dat

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by BoldBrainz(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2023
So long as you can lay legitimate claims to ownership, asset(s) recovery is very legal in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by sammirano: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
The new boyfriend should get her another one

Baba kuku think ahead that he made a moveable shop incase women decide to be women

No be my money and shop you go take feed your new lover

As you reject my love then reject everything that comes with it

No dey allow women use emotions manipulate you

This guy is naughty. I usually disagree to agree with him. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by jrusky(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2023
Men pls stop given what you know you can't let go for a woman. Woman will always be woman, thy were not created to be pleased with anything if you go and waste you finance, your time and energy on them especially all those tiny legs lazy a s s holes opportunist then you are on your own.

When you are talking of reality they are after emotio and nothing else. Real woman finished way back years ago all these current social media bollocks are red light.

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by beleanlabels(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2023
How would you not be interested anymore spending millions/ billions on you? Must you wait till your next victim spend to that extent?
To be honest, I can guess you're somehow.
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Bfly: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2023
The break up is not complete without taking it back. It belongs to him. You probably had it because you belonged to him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by LordReed(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHg0P91qjg?si=uB7jB4UJfCXGrtN_

He collected the kiosk he built for her when they stopped dating.

A beautiful lady, Amara Doris, has narrated how her ex boyfriend collected back the kiosk he built for her after they broke up.

Do you support what the guy did or is it childish?

If it was a gift then that was a childish action but if it was a business investment and was not receiving returns then he had every right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.