Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up (37998 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Exedyne: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
The new boyfriend should get her another one

Baba kuku think ahead that he made a moveable shop incase women decide to be women

No be my money and shop you go take feed your new lover

As you reject my love then reject everything that comes with it

No dey allow women use emotions manipulate you

The funny part is it’s very easy for women to make money in our society than men because they’re more favored

But to a broke woman it’s never her fault rather she’ll peg her brokenness on her struggling boyfriend

I wonder money and success is a gender based thing

They’ll rather change boyfriend than get a job

When they get a good caring man they’ll still cheat on him

sense will not kill you sir
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by iamtardey: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2023
Take my words and I can’t even blame him.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Felaincarnated: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2023
DAUGHTER OF DELILAH
Jennyclay:
Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish.

Men should learn to help a lady without expecting anything in return undecided.

If you like spend millions and billions on me, if I don’t love you anymore I will kindly end the relationship.

And you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me then I would have to report you to the police or sue you for stealing.

Good for nothing men everywhere!!!
Bunch of morons!!
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by JasonScoolari: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2023
Starz825:

thank you for describing yourself....

pls don't forget few minutes ago, you didn't know there is a correlation between investment and spending... grin
And you were being pained by the people who liked my reply to you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Baddass: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Some men are like that.

Even me I am like that.. After all she will get a better one from her new boyfriend.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by ComeToJesus: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2023
Since women, sorry, birds have learnt to fly without perching, men have also learnt to shoot with missing.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by okoroemeka(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHg0P91qjg?si=uB7jB4UJfCXGrtN_

He collected the kiosk he built for her when they stopped dating.

A beautiful lady, Amara Doris, has narrated how her ex boyfriend collected back the kiosk he built for her after they broke up.

Do you support what the guy did or is it childish?
not only is it childish but Petty and vindicative,spend what you can afford to lose on woman and save yourself unnecessary heartache,
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Starz825(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
And you were being pained by the people who liked my reply to you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
guy lemme grin
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by grandstar(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2023
The girl dodged a bullet if you ask me.

It really hurt the girl
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by JasonScoolari: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2023
Starz825:

guy lemme grin
So the likes in my reply to you really pained you.

Girlfriend investor 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by EDOSBROWN: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

If you like spend millions and billions on me, if I don’t love you anymore I will kindly end the relationship.

And you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me then I would have to report you to the police or sue you for stealing.

Bunch of morons!!
How many guys have u helped, without expecting something in return.......
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by FireUpNow(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2023
What the guy did is bad. It shows how immature he is
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by MamaletASO: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2023
Contract don end!

grin grin grin grin grin

Emefiele grin grin

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Dreadlock69(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2023
Things i can let go

Feeding

Data

Transport

Outing

While she’s a girlfriend and under my roof . Data and transport can still when not under my roof .
Anything other than this oyo lo wa

While she’s a wife . A happy home is a home where all responsibilities are done by the man . A the wife contributes little things or a helping hand

My dad pays rent , buys all electronics , feeding, bills and etc

My mum helps with clothing , school fees , e t c
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by ufotunang: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2023
The girl wanted to do the guy chop and go ..but the guy was wise

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by ufotunang: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Girls do not appreciate what their guy do for them
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Exceed15: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2023
She should use the profit she has made so far to open another one. Nice 1 nigga
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Exceed15: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

LOL
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by sylve11: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2023
Akinboboz:

All I have to say is... You dey mad.

😆 🤣 cool
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Johel(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

A beautiful lady, Amara Doris, has narrated how her ex boyfriend collected back the kiosk he built for her after they broke up.

Very good.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by ahnie: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Yeah the clingy and stingy ones.
MrsTwrite:
Some men are like that.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by VICTOR4LYF(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
of course!!! I have said it before in one of my post and I will say it again . What ever gift you’re buying for me must carry my name on the receipt if not then keep your useless and nonsense gift to yourself in order to avoid this childish embarrassment from you useless men!!!! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7713639/men-should-stop-collecting-back
Your father is useless

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Vuresolo(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2023
chima47:
This was a gift of love, note that he was having sex with this lady all this while, for me l don't think it's the right thing to do.
And she was not having sex with him?
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Teeboi56: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

Yes I support it
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by friendl: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2023
Don't invest too much in a sidechick
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by sylve11: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2023
Blessedarethepe:

It's your type that will be jumping from one man to the other, because you want to be using them to gather properties.
My candid advice to ladies, is never to collect anything from any man you know you wouldn't marry.

I know of a lady like the bolded.

cool
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Jay16: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Some men are like that.
If only your gender fit get small sense things like this won't happen. Fish brain
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Jay16: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2023
FireUpNow:
What the guy did is bad. It shows how immature he is
Pray not to encounter such a woman.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by AskNgige2: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2023
mezico96:

Bros ehn... woman don deal with every men in one way or another, just that some men own dey extreme... I don see things, but for woman, I no the do pass myself.
Now the effort na 50/50

Yes oo.

Imagine one left my house in anger..

She came to spend days and she was angry cos I ddnt buy enough table water for her to drink cos I told her we drink Abuja water board here.. lol

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Peterpanny: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
Jennyclay
Day play.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by gigabyte13: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

😅😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
😅🤣😂😂😅🤣😂😂
Hope say your own father na woman Sha
Because this one wey you say
All men are good for nothing.
Come still call Dem Morons so
E off me ooooii
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by PraiseHim4ever: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
of course!!! I have said it before in one of my post and I will say it again . What ever gift you’re buying for me must carry my name on the receipt if not then keep your useless and nonsense gift to yourself in order to avoid this childish embarrassment from you useless men!!!! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7713639/men-should-stop-collecting-back

U better learn how to work so u stop relying on gifts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? / 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.