Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up (37997 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by babzlim(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2023
if u know you don't want someone or love the person stop accepting such gift ... una go dey look for someone to set una up after then you come serve am breakfast as mumu nah.

7 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by sukar886: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Is very simple, let the new boy friend get her a new qiosk... Case finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by amJoe(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish.

Men should learn to help a lady without expecting anything in return undecided.

If you like spend millions and billions on me, if I don’t love you anymore I will kindly end the relationship.

And you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me then I would have to report you to the police or sue you for stealing.

Good for nothing men everywhere!!!
Bunch of morons!!

You're just so stupid. See as you dey expose ur mindset. A gift you can't afford to buy for urself in ur next life and u have that stupid mindset of tagging it useless. This is the reason men find it hard to do something for u girls of this generation with free mind. Bunch of hypocrites. You think men don't know your gender are good in faking love? Men are wise and they know one day your gender will show her true colors.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by mezico96(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

It is how you found the strength to respond to another person's stupidity, that amuses me..😂.

I couldn't help it grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Tunde835(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Love is detrimental to men

8 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Father4all: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2023
Women always want to reap what they didn't sow

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by RepoMan007: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2023
The man owes her nothing same way the girl owes him nothing. Entitled thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by AskNgige2: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2023
mezico96:

Call the police?
Lol
Is the property in your name?

Until women deal with u eh, u will keep falling for their reverse psychology

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Teejay13(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2023
I believe the ex went as far as that to show his levels of anger.

Also for the lady, you only told us what your ex did to you, spelling out the part of what you also did wrongly to him that prompted such levels of anger.

So for me I have no say in this!

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by sukar886: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

If you like spend millions and billions on me, if I don’t love you anymore I will kindly end the relationship.

And you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me then I would have to report you to the police or sue you for stealing.

Bunch of morons!!
U need a proper check up, u said you are tired of rekationship and i carrid my qiosk, whats bad there, tell ur new guy to buy it for u, very simple

6 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
Just listen to yourself speak. There's no shame in what the man did if the breakup was caused by the girl. You are willing to end a relationship with the man but be unwilling to restitute the material things he gave you from his sweat. My dear, life doesn't roll that way. That's synonymous with eating your vomit. Even if I am the new boyfriend or fiance, I will ensure there's no property of her former boyfriend still in use by her.

7 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by AlphaHakimi: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2023
When a man builds a certain level of comfort for himself, he invites a woman (be it wife or girlfriend) to partake in this comfort he has built.

Women should realise that men don't do things for them because they are women, men do these things in order to forestall every possible obstacle that will deprive him of enjoying his comfort.

So if a man gets you a phone, a car or rents a shop for you,, it is because he wants to always have access to you. The day the relationship ends, he is mandated by nature to retrieve EVERYTHING he has given you and give it to the next wife or girlfriend in order make his life easier.

As a woman, when a relationship is over, return everything that was given to you during the duration of that relationship and then leech on the next Simp to provide your needs.

The end is MALE SATISFACTION, women are just a means to that end.

Shalom.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Allisgud: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2023
If I buy kiosk abi na shop for a woman,I go put tyres,any issue from her tolling van go move am to the next girlfriend grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Franzinni: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2023
As he should ...

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Starz825(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
They'll continue to learn the hard way not to invest on “girlfriends”

guy...there is no way you will date a lady and not spend money....

except you don't want to be in a relationship at all ...

My girl already spent on me half of the money i spent on her....

na so he suppose be....na wetin redpill support be that ....not just you spending money on her and she's not reciprocating
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by bajehjoshua(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHg0P91qjg?si=uB7jB4UJfCXGrtN_

He collected the kiosk he built for her when they stopped dating.

A beautiful lady, Amara Doris, has narrated how her ex boyfriend collected back the kiosk he built for her after they broke up.

Do you support what the guy did or is it childish?
HE IS A WISE MAN with Nigeria economy you want free beezzz. smiley smiley smiley you de wine me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Lanretoye(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2023
oluwafynest:

Take your property? Lol, someone should check up on this one.
person wey him papa no fit afford her school fees o,they come online and be forming .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by zoghys: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

You are the real slowpoke. If you don't want anything to do with a man, give him back the gift he gave you. It's a standard rule even among the white, so stop making it a Nigerian thing. Moreso work for your own money stop been a leech on a guy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2023
tishbite42:
This is the real RoI
Return of Investments grin grin
LoL. Serious ROI. Baba no wan lose babe come lose container join. At least him go fit sell am 100k to recoup him money

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Nokio2: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2023
KoboKo village man
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Segzy19: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2023
No problem with that now!
He who giveth taketh back niyen

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
When a man builds a certain level of comfort for himself, he invites a woman (be it wife or girlfriend) to partake in this comfort he has built.

Women should realise that men don't do things for them because they are women, men do these things in order to forestall every possible obstacle that will deprive him of enjoying his comfort.

So if a man gets you a phone, a car or rents a shop for you,, it is because he wants to always have access to you. The day the relationship ends, he is mandated by nature to retrieve EVERYTHING he has given you and give it to the next wife or girlfriend in order make his life easier.

As a woman, when a relationship is over, return everything that was given to you during the duration of that relationship and then leech on the next Simp to provide your needs.

The end is MALE SATISFACTION, women are just a means to that end.

Shalom.

How do I like your comment two times over? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by enemyofprogress: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
abeg make we hear word. Nigerian girls always behaving like orphans

6 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Jevica: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2023
see as the man use money polish the girl. this fine girl suppose dey for bank or any of these big companies. As e dey pain the girl, e dey pain the man too

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by jaxxy(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2023
Lol
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Okechinwadike: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
of course!!! I have said it before in one of my post and I will say it again . What ever gift you’re buying for me must carry my name on the receipt if not then keep your useless and nonsense gift to yourself in order to avoid this childish embarrassment from you useless men!!!! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7713639/men-should-stop-collecting-back
if you are buying property in a new house will the receipt carry landlord name? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by JasonScoolari: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Starz825:

guy...there is no way you will date a lady and not spend money....

except you don't want to be in a relationship at all ...

My girl already spent on me half of the money i spent on her....

na so he suppose be....na wetin redpill support be that ....not just you spending money on her and she's not reciprocating

English is always important my brother, I know you wanted to explain, and I have nothing against it..... But the word I used there is “INVEST”

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by scoobyblogspot(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2023
The guy is very angry thats why

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Ashjane(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
of course!!! I have said it before in one of my post and I will say it again . What ever gift you’re buying for me must carry my name on the receipt if not then keep your useless and nonsense gift to yourself in order to avoid this childish embarrassment from you useless men!!!! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7713639/men-should-stop-collecting-back
na u go insult men finish still expect gift from them,shame no dey your face??
No be your mate Dem dey reject gifts from men??
Na WA o

8 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Allisgud:
If I buy kiosk abi na shop for a woman,I go put tyres,any issue from her tolling van go move am to the next girlfriend grin grin
grin :DGuy abeg na, you want make my belle burst with laughter? This your comment really cracked me up

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Okechinwadike: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2023
the truth and fact is, if you know you don't love a guy or can't marry him discharge him no de collect material things from him. most guys can't forfeit or let's go their expenses

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Ways To Handle Your Short- Tempered Spouse / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.