Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? (21655 Views)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by correctguy101(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Up to 7 pages yet the argument still no get head or tail...

When will these children realize matters are different between couples?

Even some married people are here sweating over what shouldn't be any issue... smh

There's no definite answer to the question our OP raised. More data is needed before any correct judgement can be made.

Even us wey go night school know this much. See all our educated people making a fuss over nothing.. smh
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by okakaegbadon(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
How much the man go eat wey wreck the business self if na only him ooo??
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Charly68: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
If a man owns a woman and the woman owns a restaurant,who owns the restaurant in the real sense ? Is it not the man that owns the owner ?
- if you want good accountability you pay for the food you eat. If on the other hands you see it at your right to eat and leave ,it has no consequence .
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by mariahAngel(f): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
Of course, he can eat as much as he wants for free.
As long as I get the money from him to restock. It's no big deal.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

The one, the woman eats from the shop, is she paying

When we were still kids my mom sold foodstuffs like rice, beans, garri, etc nd my dad never for once asked her to prepare some for the family for free. He paid for everything we took frm my mom's business because he wanted the business to grow. From that little business my mom was able to train herself frm the colledge of education right to the university. My problem with most of u in nairaland is the fact that u're always too emotional. Business isn't a joke.

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Djslimrose: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
I'll Rather Eat in another Restaurant to avoid stories that touches the heart in nearest future 😊

Wether you open the shop or not Some African women's mentality is nothing to write home about 🤳
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by nkemjacob2(m): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2023
Wifey will give us discount
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by delpee(f): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2023
How will the business grow when there's free loading? If the husband doesn't pay, other family members and some friends will start feeling entitled. If care is not taken, that eats into the profits leading to poor growth or business failure. It's always wise to avoid sentiments in business.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Originalsly: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2023
Yes. If the wife eats she should also pay unless a free meal was part of the business plan. If it's 100 meals/day at N500 each ... 6 days per week ... then N300K income is expected at the end of the week ... X amount to pay employees ... X amount for stock ... X amount for water , electricity and other bills ... X amount in savings for business development and emergencies and the remainder ... N35K ... profit for the week. If Mr Freemeal is allowed to eat and not pay ... he shows up for breakfast, lunch and dinner ... gobbling down an average of N1500/day six days/week .... can you see how he will be biting into the profit and eating out the business? And we wonder whybso many businesses start up and soon fail.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Vision101(m): 12:44am On Oct 07, 2023
Number one rule of success in business is separate yourself from your business.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by franksam209: 1:00am On Oct 07, 2023
Going to her business with the mindset of eating free meal is bad,and I don't think you will be asking such question if you are supporting her and her biz
If I'm going to her restaurant it will just be once in a while to visit, Or to keep her company if she's working late, and when going there surprise her with her favorite stuffs, without requesting for a meal or even decline if she offers you one, you will earn yourself more respect that way and with time she will be the one vexing if you don't eat.
Be a man

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by litaninja(m): 2:07am On Oct 07, 2023
If a husband owns the house, should the wife pay rent for living there?

englishmart:
If a wife owns a restaurant, is her husband supposed to pay after eating?

This is a straightforward question.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by englishmart(m): 3:45am On Oct 07, 2023
Chibuiken:
Some ppl just ask stupid questions without the right thinking faculty
You just proved how stupid you are. What is thinking faculty? At your age you still use that pedestrian collocation.

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by englishmart(m): 3:47am On Oct 07, 2023
Chetas81:
Idiotic response
Who is this accident?

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by englishmart(m): 3:49am On Oct 07, 2023
Chetas81:
Which reason are you talking about, this are the mentality that killed business in Nigeria
And a taxi driver isn't a businessman?

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by englishmart(m): 3:53am On Oct 07, 2023
Bluffly:
Stupid question. Does the wife herself pays for food when she eats.

Does the husband spends his income alone?

A lot of idiots are getting g married recently
From your comment, I deduced you're above 35. You can make your comment without exhibiting your antisocial behaviour

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by englishmart(m): 4:00am On Oct 07, 2023
lanocfoods:

This kind of question is why some businesses collapse
It's the answer to the question that determines if a business will collapse or not, not the question itself.

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by englishmart(m): 4:03am On Oct 07, 2023
ceeceeuwa:

The question should be,why does your wife not cook for you at home?
Yeah. That's a nice question. Open a thread and ask it.

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by lanocfoods: 4:38am On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
It's the answer to the question that determines if a business will collapse or not, not the question itself.
why ask in the first place, so you can hold a grudge afterwards ?
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by englishmart(m): 5:08am On Oct 07, 2023
lanocfoods:

why ask in the first place, so you can hold a grudge afterwards ?
This is an interactive forum. If people like me don't create threads, people like you won't be here. I'm not married, I just thought this topic would make sense, and yes, it does. It doesn't matter if it irritates ridiculously fastidious and antisocial people like you who take life so seriously.

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by JAYBURAH(m): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2023
He should pay for everything he ate, including the toothpick ☑️

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by PureNigerDeltan(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2023
I’ll go there just once in a blue moon and I will pay more than the amount for my food.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by lanocfoods: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
This is an interactive forum. If people like me don't create threads, people like you won't be here. I'm not married, I just thought this topic would make sense, and yes, it does. It doesn't matter if it irritates ridiculously fastidious and antisocial people like you who take life so seriously.
I'm not talking about you in this context, I'm talking about the hypothetical husband
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Sk5050: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2023
Nazgul:
The husband doesn't have any business going to that restaurant.

His wife would always prepare his food for him at home.
Exactly my thought
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Bribri: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2023
Walai. Useless lots forming woke. Pay for what. As if it won't be paid for indirectly. A wise woman will eventually get it back one way or the other subtly. Na stupid woman go dey form confrontation.
englishmart:
Any woman that would object to her husband eating for Free is an evil woman
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Chetas81(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
And a taxi driver isn't a businessman?
because is not earning money, based on your own understanding
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Chetas81(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
Who is this accident?
your imagination so poor
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by englishmart(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2023
Chetas81:
your imagination so poor
With your vivid imagination, how many books or movie scripts have you written?
Ode.

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by englishmart(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2023
Chetas81:
because is not earning money, based on your own understanding
You're a confused retard who jumps into an argument blindly.

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by englishmart(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2023
Bribri:
Walai. Useless lots forming woke. Pay for what. As if it won't be paid for indirectly. A wise woman will eventually get it back one way or the other subtly. Na stupid woman go dey form confrontation.
If I pay her for food I eat in her restaurant, that means we're in a competition

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Chetas81(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
You're a confused retard who jumps into an argument blindly.
foooooolish man business is business, only foooooolish citizen like you mix business with relationship, it's your choice to bring your business into the relationship, not everyone Choice, assuming you open the business for your wife, not herself, business is business,mr fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Make Soya Beans Cake / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / How To Make Wara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.