Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? (21626 Views)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by LeeSmart: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
It depends though... if she`s already esterblished no problem he can eat as much as he wants but if she`s just getting to hold ground for herself it woundn't be wise to eat without paying.....
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by MrBroke(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hell No but doesn't mean he has to eat more than a plate. No extra grin
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Pipefitter: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
I wouldn't pay and if you have a problem with that ask yourself what if the roles were reversed... A family is one, it will feel somehow if I have to pay for food I ate in my wife's restaurant... I can occasionally send her money as support but asking for my bill after eating is different....

2 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by EngGandalf: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kevineleven:

Even when the one prepared at the restaurant taste better than the one she cooks at home? na lie, oga, I will appear there every afternoon eat, as for payment, how can I pay for what I already bought.
I paid for her.
lol.. “how can I pay for what i already bought” I can already deduce the kind of human being you’re.. well someone else will buy your daughter..
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by spiSeyi: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
According to Business YES..
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Emma09(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
englishmart:
If a wife owns a restaurant, is her husband supposed to pay after eating?

This is a straightforward question.
Why would I eat in her restaurant when I am supposed to eat at home? I don't eat out.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by ednut1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Does she pay when she eats in same restaurant

2 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by laluski(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
englishmart:
I don't care what she says, I ain't paying shishi.
So if I own a grocery shop, I doubt she will pay for anything

A certain man in my area I just packed to has a wife who runs a successful restaurant. He was based in hong kong or something... Kept sending money home to build house. Kept buying cars and send to help me money.. Na so something happened, the man gas come back finally... Only to meet a rented apartment and no cars, he wan mad. Na so somehow the little he brought too finished. The man now pays for his food in his wife's restaurant... He has nothing... I heard his only son insults him... I see the man every day... I pity him... Very sad

2 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Lexusgs430: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
He needs to pay, give her a hefty tip and collect her number.........😂

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Jewessgratitud3: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why not? It's business therefore should be treated as one otherwise the woman will be saying byebye to the business.

You don't do family in business. Let him go and be eating at home. That is if he kept money for food.

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Angelfrost(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Paying keeps her books balanced.

I even pay for items picked in the shop I heavily invested in.

That's just common sense... It also sends a strong message to the hired workers there that nothing is free or no money should be tampered with.

Personally, I don't believe in mixing family with business... That's the foundation for the failure of most businesses.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by slowice(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
The man definitely supports her in many ways including financials so i doubt a serious woman will collect money from her husband but if he brings his friends to eat, he's gon' pay

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Beastnation(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
For me, I won't pay for my meal. But if I go with friends or work colleagues, I'll pay for there meals. Cos if it was the other way round, she no go they think of to pay..

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by stanlink(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
englishmart:
Will your father pay if he eats?
His father is a stranger while you are not, so so home and eat or better still arrange with wifi to bring your food to the restaurant, but remember extra don add moni o
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by duduade: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Must he ruin her?
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Jeyun: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
englishmart:

if a husband owns a cab should the wife pay after drop off? Your answer is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by blabulu2000: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
world123:
Business is business. He has to pay.

What if the husband set up the food business for him.....and pay her a visit to see how far the business is doing.....and he ask for sth light like Eba, Akpu and the likes....

If the wife collect that money....nah Ogun go kill am with the money....because this is what is called an ingrate.....

And to some people that says business is business. What about if the daughter like 8 years old of the shop owner visit the shop.....and she is hungry would she pay?/

If Ogun no kill all these selfish ladies finish.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by uchennamani(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
englishmart:

The answer is straight-forward too.

He should pay. This is from a business point of view.

Same goes for the wife. If the restaurant is owned by the husband, the wife should pay.

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by MrBroke(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Slynation:
So a plate of food the husband will eat will crumble a restaurant business?? Una dey amaze me...!!

What crumble restaurant business is attitude and inability to maintain your standard!!

Leave these ones. Asive na dem sabi business pass.

3 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by DJInfluence: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why husband no eat for house?
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Hungerbadoo: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Puss360:
Depends ooo...
Who financed the startup of the business? If it's the man then, he shouldn't pay...
Who pays the shop rent/tax? If it's the man, then he shouldn't eat and pay...
Now aside all these, to keep the business flowing, the man can just pay to show respect... or at least drop tips for the workers to encourage them...

Please my opinion are for respectable men o.. not all those men wey no dey bellefull... eating 5 times daily because the wife get restaurant!!! angry grin grin
You're intelligent
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by habeebu: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Thank u..
By the way, What Happened with Serving my Meal in the House 🏡?
Nazgul:
The husband doesn't have any business going to that restaurant.

His wife would always prepare his food for him at home.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by MrBroke(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ahmed0336:
A wise man would pay after eating to encourage his wife and also to avoid future stories like "it's because of the free food you've been eating that's why my business crumbled"

So the woman children self go pay?

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
englishmart:

you no go know how she collect am x2000 percent interest.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by ufotunang: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
For me if the man is reasonable he should not be eating there at the canteen every time if he does not want to pay for the food.. .. maybe just once in a while..but not everyday and everytime.....the wife should be preparing his food at home or his children can be preparing his food at home.....and if the husband eats everyday and everytime without paying it will affect the bussiness
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by rex21: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Yes
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by CaptainFM1: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
All my businesses, if I go there to pick even a pin, I pay for it.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by prizeless(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why shouldn't he pay, does he want to run the business down?
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Me, running to my wife restaurant to go eat free food

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by CloudTrees(f): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hha
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by opera1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
englishmart:

Business is different from the owner..

For continuity of the business, the husband must pay for everything he took at the store.

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by EneJnr: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
englishmart:

If a woman owns a restaurant, should her staff pay after eating?
If a woman owns a restaurant, should she pay after eating?
If her staff should have free food every day, how much more her husband?
If she can eat without paying, why can't the husband?
What happens to two becoming one?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kunu And Zobo Drinks / How To Make Wara / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.