Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? (21654 Views)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by SMOGnow: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lance008:

Why must you visit the restaurant why can't you eat at home
If you must visit you must pay Na business

If you no won pay you no go fit eat your your satisfaction

You can pay and get your money back at home that's called maturity
Some of you can be stupid and defective. Stick to the topic. Keep your logic to yourself. Someone says he likes dogs, you're asking why he doesn't like cats

3 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Puss360(f): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
englishmart:
You mean men on colos? grin grin
Yes o...
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
WHAT A QUESTION,
DOES THE RESTAURANT STAFF NOT EAT ,LET ALONE THE HUSBAND? grin THE MAN MUST WAK NA HIS GROOM RIGHT,WHAT BELONGS TO THE MAN BELONGS TO THE WOMAN AND THE OTHER WAY ROUND.QED grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by SouthSouth1914: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
He should pay, unless he is given the food for free!
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Kubin: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
Shi shi I no go pay

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by wittywriter: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
englishmart:
I don't care what she says, I ain't paying shishi.
So if I own a grocery shop, I doubt she will pay for anything

LordIsaac:
I marvel at some of the responses above! What then is marriage? If he has to pay, then the union is a lie! I’m sure the same people advocating for payment would say the children of the couple should not pay.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by omooba969(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
The husband should pay double the price.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by iamoyindamola(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
He should pay but discounted
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by gannod(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Yes. The restaurant is a different entity.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by kingthreat(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Yes. Even if you built it for her, you have to respect the business.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by kenex4ever(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nazgul:
The husband doesn't have any business going to that restaurant.

His wife would always prepare his food for him at home.
Exactly,

If she can't then she can ask him to come and eat in the Restaurant for free. But the man have to be the one financing the restaurant.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Yes and No.

Infact NO.

No be the small free food him go chop, go make the business fall

2 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by paskal16: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lol why would i pay
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by MztaIkp(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
If you go to a restaurant and order food, you have to pay for what you ordered irrespective of who owns the restaurant.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by D4gmail1: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
cheesy IF I PAY, MAKE I KNOW WHY.

4 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by emerged01(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
The man no get work ni.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Urheadmaster(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why not.

Business is business tongue
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Karleb(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
No

2 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by EleventhWeirdo: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
englishmart:
Will your father pay if he eats?

Why involve his father? Is your brain leaking senses? All these 1p0bid0gs sef
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by PricelessGem1: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
No, because her husband owns her and her restaurant.

3 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Even if it's the husband that financed the whole operations of the business wisdom demands that he pays after eating for the growth of the business.

The one, the woman eats from the shop, is she paying

3 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by haphizz57(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
If u don dey include family & friends in ur business. Just forget am
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Yes, when family and friends pay for their goods and services accordingly, then business will be progressing.
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Godset1: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
englishmart:
I don't care what she says, I ain't paying shishi.
So if I own a grocery shop, I doubt she will pay for anything
my mom used to have restaurant when we where young... the business is so tasking that we don't cook at home. Though we the Children run d business with her and we all eat there... but my Dad pay for his meal most times when he eat. And sometimes when business money is short my Dad give my mom money to add to her business.

2 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by oneMalik: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
the answer is YES

2 Likes

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by abobote: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why should he

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by ufotunang: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
I won’t be bothered if he pays or not.

But I will always have my way of collecting back x10 of every single amount he ate in my restaurant without him even knowing.
..I trust you for that....you do not joke with money 🙄
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by MasterTeeUSA: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
How can the husband pay? Who will collect the money...the server. He should not be greedy and be demanding for this and that...the business must survive, and he can support the business in many ways...but not by paying for the food in front of everyone...what madness is that?

englishmart:
If a wife owns a restaurant, is her husband supposed to pay after eating?

This is a straightforward question.

1 Like

Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by stanlink(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nazgul:
The husband doesn't have any business going to that restaurant.

His wife would always prepare his food for him at home.

I think I like you
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by regenerateman(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
GreatChizzy:
If the husband built the house, will the wife pay rents for living in it?

If the house is meant for biz, she should pay, but if it's a residential above, why would the wife pay?
Re: If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? by Johnson5258: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Yes, she is not doing business with family upkeep money and also for account reconciliation purpose, she needs to have good books.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Make Soya Beans Cake / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / How To Make Wara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.