Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me (44329 Views)

I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused / My Family Is Discouraging Me From Moving To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Mummyimbecile(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2023
Emmanuelofph:
Apart from web designing skills, what other IT skills are in demand there?
data analysis, cyber security, software dev. etc...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by kurlz(f): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
You are calling a closet enemy a friend?

I pity you, bro.

He gets a hard-on from reading about and knowing that he's doing better than you economically and material-wise and all the respect and worship you've been according to him will become a thing of the past.

Most of them hate competition and always revel in the reality of being the ones at the center of all attention.

Even if you are 50 and able to move to the U.S., get serious, work legitimately for the next 5-7 years, and call it a wrap, you will have successfully settled your downlines and created a wonderful retirement plan for yourself with proper planning.

Move, if you can, and with the right plans and connect.

It is good to skill up, but if you ain't got it, you ain't got it and it isn't the beginning and end of life.

There are a ton of zero-skilled jobs where you can make the equivalent of what you currently earn in a month in Nigeria in just a single day..yeah, you heard me right, in a dayyyyy.

*Edited*

For those quoting me to say what they know nothing about or just getting pissed that I might be encouraging people to come compete with them, I no blame una, it is the usual hoarding of information by Nigerians because they want to be the only ones making it and revered in their locality.

In the U.S., every other nationality are united and supportive of themselves with information and intelligence sharing to prosper together. But Nigerians? Neverrrr. Dem go dey buga dey talk from nose...

Come see Haitians, Moroccans, Kenyans, Hispanics, all having agencies and supporting their people with jobs to survive....

I met a Nigerian grandmother who came here for omugwo. We got talking. Grandma was like, "my pikin, why e be say those our people wey don tey here dey always lie to us" I say "mama, I no know oh".

Mama was like "you no see my new car for outside there, na me dey make $6-7k per month like this depending on how many hours I work. I dey softly dey build apartments for Benin to use for shortlet.."

Kapish

There is oil on your head

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Ynix(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2023
wwwkaycom:
THIS STORY IS ACTUALLY FROM A FRIEND, HE SENT IT TO A WHATSAPP PLATFORM WE BELONG TO. I AM SEEKING ADVISE AND ASSISTANCE FOR HIM HERE PLEASE

My childhood friend is based in Texas, USA. He traveled out 12 years ago. Actually I work with government in Nigeria with a salary of 180k per month. It is becoming increasingly tough to take care of family responsibilities so early this year, I started making moves to relocate to US or Canada.

But the issues surrounding japa are quite enormous so I reached out to my friend to seek his advise, suggestions and possibly financial loan which I will pay back. He gave me some important reasons why I shouldn't migrate. He spoke about my age, no technical skill, finances, leaving known for unknown and difficulties faced by new comers in America. I didn't agree with these reasons even though he sounded genuine. I left him and started making other moves but eventually realized I still needed him.

8 months later, I spoke with him again, he repeated the same reasons why I shouldn't relocate. I am not 50 yet, I know a 56 year old man who relocated to Canada late last year and today his family members have started faring well here in Nigeria. Infact, his son who is presently rounding off his NYSC will be moving by march next year so what is the fuss about my age? I have made up my mind to stop seeking his support and carry my cross myself.

Thank you all.
Go through schooling, start by trying places like Austria, Norway and Iceland from there you can go to the big 5. Else you will just waste money. Your friend may be talking about your earning ratio, if you have to JAPA you have to plan it carefully. Don't leave your job, apply for study leave go and school in cheaper regions like Sweden.

Also learn a digital skill with digitization you can earn in dollars from here

1 Like

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Artiiclebeast: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2023
kurlz:

There is oil on your head

I'm happy because you seem to be in the system and perfectly understand what I mean....lol

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by careerexplorers: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Last chance for UK dependants study visa. We have a new school for December 2023 with £3,000 to £5,000 scholarship.

Admission within 3-4 days.

CAS release within 5 days.

50% deposit.

Academic Transcripts
Degree Certificate
WAEC Certificate
International passport
2 References
Statement of Purpose
Marriage certificate and affidavit of name change where necessary
CV

*Apply NOW* send documents listed to. info@careerexplorers.com.ng
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Ibkrichie(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Amotolongbo:
It is better you japa with purpose

I like this name Amotolongbo 😊
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by drnoel: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

My initial comment was silly to the extent that your brain could function.

You don't know, don't wanna know, and will never know....

Yenyenyenyen...

Most of you missed it when you traveled and it is understandable to see you guys confused or kinda envious that other people could find it easier than you did with the right information without your nonsense fixation about "skilling up" to be able to earn a living.

Stop the quoting and move on, please.

You got nothing to teach me. I'll encourage anyone that wants to seek a better life to make the move armed with the necessary information and knowledge on how things work to be able to survive.

No one ever told anyone it was going to be easy but it is not always gloomy and impossible...scratch that...

Lol, you are funny but still talking shit.
Let me give you some free advice and schooling.
You can't be across the fence and know what's happening on the other side.
Many people that already experienced the other side have seen both worlds and should usually be able to advise better.
Problem is Nigerians are their worse enemy and never give other Nigerians honest informed advice.
Most of us that travelled earlier saw hell, probably why they give biased advice based on those experiences.
I myself don't give advice cos I know things have changed,...for good or worse, I can't say.
I though encourage everyone to try their luck but do draw the line on crossing illegally.
Schools ends here....
Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by seetomorrow: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
wwwkaycom:
THIS STORY IS ACTUALLY FROM A FRIEND, HE SENT IT TO A WHATSAPP PLATFORM WE BELONG TO. I AM SEEKING ADVISE AND ASSISTANCE FOR HIM HERE PLEASE

My childhood friend is based in Texas, USA. He traveled out 12 years ago. Actually I work with government in Nigeria with a salary of 180k per month. It is becoming increasingly tough to take care of family responsibilities so early this year, I started making moves to relocate to US or Canada.

But the issues surrounding japa are quite enormous so I reached out to my friend to seek his advise, suggestions and possibly financial loan which I will pay back. He gave me some important reasons why I shouldn't migrate. He spoke about my age, no technical skill, finances, leaving known for unknown and difficulties faced by new comers in America. I didn't agree with these reasons even though he sounded genuine. I left him and started making other moves but eventually realized I still needed him.

8 months later, I spoke with him again, he repeated the same reasons why I shouldn't relocate. I am not 50 yet, I know a 56 year old man who relocated to Canada late last year and today his family members have started faring well here in Nigeria. Infact, his son who is presently rounding off his NYSC will be moving by march next year so what is the fuss about my age? I have made up my mind to stop seeking his support and carry my cross myself.

Thank you all.

My brother never you share your plans of traveling with your SO called FRIEND whom I doubt if truly genuine. America or Canada is the only safe and profitable to travel now.
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by yusman14(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
ihatebuhari:
sir? lol
My bad!
Good day ma. I later modified the post tho. I have sent the email, I will appreciate your response.
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Omoawoke2(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

Like he said, do you have technical skills, do you have green card?
What exactly are you going to do in the US if you want to start hustling like a twenty something year old if you don’t have some of these skills or papers
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by BreconHills(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
Offpointng:

Worse enemy? How?? what are you japaing for Abroad without having a skill??

Or dem tell you doing menial jobs like cleaner is enough to get you a bed space and cover ur whole monthly bills?? It's irritating how y'all hate to hear the truth. Disgusting lots sad

The mistake most people make is that they change USD income into naira in their minds and make decisions based on this. They do not remember that their costs will come in the same USD.
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Buliwyf: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
sunboy:

You probably watch too much American movie lol to think a 50yrs old man with no high demand job experience and no papers would settle and build his retirement in 5-7yrs.

Stop deceiving people my friend 😂 it’s not that rosy on the other side 😁

Zero skilled jobs making how much ? Naira equivalent 😂😂 but you pay bills in USD abi you don forget ? lol, you people play too much.

Maybe he is talking about drug dealers 😂

1 Like

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by UnfairLife7(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
sweetgala:

Imagine waking up at 5am to go get public transport in freezing cold up, with heavy snowfall so you can go do some manual labour work where a 24 year old would be shouting at you and insulting you. Making silly statements about your capacity and threatening to sack you.

I see many black folks living this realities, and some I've known have not broken from these shackles even 12 year after they Japa
Nigeria is probably estimated to be 220 million. I bet you 210 millions are poor. 95% of that poor population would prefer to live in US or any other developed countries to work and earn a living than remain in perpetual poverty in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by KaptainAfrika: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
The only reason you should not relocate, is the fact that you are looking for a loan to do so. If you had properties to sell, it would have been better. Those suffering in relocation, are those who took loans to touch up their PoF Documentation.
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Perewenkle1: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
Living in abroad is not easy, USA is probably the worst place to relocate for someone without a skill or work permit. Even if you are a medical doc, you have to get a work permit to start work and that takes a while and if you are a non skill person, you are going there to suffer. Which job will pay you under the table and how much. How do you pay for your rent and other bills, as for the grandma who said she has a car and making $6-7k per month, that’s a fat lie, there is no place in USA that a grandma will make that much unless she is collecting government welfare. The most she can do is baby sitting and there are risk and limit.
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Amotolongbo(f): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ibkrichie:

I like this name Amotolongbo 😊
thank you
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by obaidan: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
wwwkaycom:

He spoke about my age, no technical skill, finances, leaving known for unknown and difficulties faced by new comers in America. I didn't agree with these reasons even though he sounded genuine. I left him and started making other moves but eventually realized I still needed him.

Na for d bolded ur friend's friend in tbe US miss am..if we are talking about 180k a month...then we shouldn't be talking about leaving known for unknown, we should be talking about uncertainty, fast depleting purchasing power and steady sliding deep into the low economic class going forward. They should be advising ur friend to quickly get a skill while he tries to process his travelling. US is the toughest visa to get especially if he's old, at d same time US is the best place to survive and pick up ur life even if u don't have everything put together.
So here are some questions for this your friend.
- how old is he and what's his marital status
- what's his family composition and the age of members(kids if any)
- how much does he have to fund the journey
- what academic qualifications does he have

Lots of information needed, before we can give him suitable advise. But one thing is sure, with that income and the state of things I Nigeria, he should get out of Nigeria, if he can. At least there's no place he goes(US, Canada, UK, Australia) to that he won't comfortably send that 180k to whatever dependants he has in Nigeria every month.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dat Nigga is not ur friend
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by rickleye: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.

Your friend is not wrong .
He would rather tell you the negatives than tell you that it’s all rosy and when you come you start swearing at him.
What’s your motivation to Japa.
It is that motivation that will help keep your ego in check and motivate you through the adjustment and tough times.
If you are looking for better future for your kids and grandkids then sure.
If you are looking for functioning society - good roads , government, opportunities then come on down.
The main issue is that someone who is 50 only has 16 working years before you retire. How much money will you be able to save before you stop working legally.
Someone who is 50 is set in his ways in doing stuff.
What skills do you have that will set you apart from others who are here competing for the same jobs.?
If you are focussed on your goal and don’t mind warehousing or learning trade work then you have no issues .
You have to work on your ego and daily encourage yourself . You used to be a prince all your life and now you are moving to a place where you may have to start from the bottom.
As someone said earlier Nigerians are not like other countries - Indians at work stick together, Philippines and other cultures- I think because they all come from same social economy class. But Nigerians are different tribes and different social economy class - so Yoruba may not be open to an Igbo . You all bring your nonsense from home abroad .
In any case - GO … it’s not an easy adjustment but don’t come thinking you can rely on somebody for assistance.

There are lots of questions as it relates to how old are your dependents. Is your wife skilled etc.
do not look to rush yourself seeing someone having fun. Do not rush to send money home or build a house. Remember you sick for abroad without insurance it’s expensive.
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by UnfairLife7(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
flokii:
Let him go na.. as far as he is ready to sleep outside on the streets of NY when things get really tough for him.
Mum.u people.. had it been Americans fled their own country to go live in say Russia for example, will there be a developed America today for idlots from Africa to japa to?. Most of the Japa crew are some of the dumbest people you will find on the surface of the earth. Their own mentality is to "take" and "reap", not to "contribute" and "sow".
Tell that to your useless corrupt politicians that run to those countries on a daily basis with our commonwealths. Tell that to your corrupt leaders that hid their children and family in those developed countries. Your mumu leaders go there to hid our commonwealth resources, get world-class healthcare, quality education for their kids and buy properties with their stolen wealth
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by UnfairLife7(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
flokii:
Let him go na.. as far as he is ready to sleep outside on the streets of NY when things get really tough for him.
Mum.u people.. had it been Americans fled their own country to go live in say Russia for example, will there be a developed America today for idlots from Africa to japa to?. Most of the Japa crew are some of the dumbest people you will find on the surface of the earth. Their own mentality is to "take" and "reap", not to "contribute" and "sow".
Tell that to your useless corrupt politicians that run to those countries on a daily basis with our commonwealths. Tell that to your corrupt leaders that hid their children and family in those developed countries. Your mumu leaders go there to hid our commonwealth resources, get world-class healthcare, quality education for their kids and buy properties with their stolen wealth

You can aswell tell that to millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria daily

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by obaidan: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Perewenkle1:
Living in abroad is not easy, USA is probably the worst place to relocate for someone without a skill or work permit. Even if you are a medical doc, you have to get a work permit to start work and that takes a while and if you are a non skill person, you are going there to suffer. Which job will pay you under the table and how much. How do you pay for your rent and other bills, as for the grandma who said she has a car and making $6-7k per month, that’s a fat lie, there is no place in USA that a grandma will make that much unless she is collecting government welfare. The most she can do is baby sitting and there are risk and limit.
Information and a good community support is all he needs. Different success stories. You don't think a grandma can make 6k, why? I hope u know someone in her 40s can be a grandma, and I find it amusing that u think a hardworking person with a car, in a good city In the US cannot make 6k a month. There are possibilities all over the place in the US. The problem is that we see someone working hard and we call it suffering. Someone that spends 5 hrs in lagos traffic to go and collect 200k salary at the end of the month will say a taxi driver in US is suffering. It's strange.
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Goddeywithme: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
standfit007:
He is definitely aware of this and even more. Yes his rent would consume that money by 50%, say, but he would get true value such as (available) electricity,gas, clean air, clean agri produce(to a great extent), water, relative security while in his home(not riotous and disoriented fools easily marauding neighborhood or streets and no law enforcement would easily bring them to order), greatly comported drivers with regards for human life, govt can be questioned and you won’t be easily killed for asking questions on how resources/taxes are spent, and importantly a house built with standard materials and maintenance is assured compared to some shitty houses down here in Nigeria. All he needs is education on how to save/manage his expenses on gas, electricity, food and et all.

Note that I am not against your point, but I think we should be objective is sharing our thoughts with aim of laying all things bare for him to be guided

I am fully in support of him going out. Like you said towards the end of your post I quoted here, he needs all the facts. When planned well and fully aware, it is good to leave Nigeria. I have supported many to leave. I just give them all the info.

I hate when people calculate their income, and forget to calculate their expenses. It leaves them shocked when they arrive
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by BigIyanga: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Your ignorance and a refusal to acknowledge same is legendary.

What is IT, Medical, Technical, or the Big 4 skills you are yapping about?

Must everyone be in the above-saturated fields?

Okay, I'll attempt to school you a bit.

In Canada and the U.S., you do not need any utopian skills to get into the caregiving industry. With a good agency, you are sure of very good hours that can fetch you a good 5-6k per month....scratch that.

What is sub-zero weather and what has that got to do with age, building, and tasting what true life and the essence of it truly is?

What benefit is the Nigerian weather that's not sub-zero?

Sustematic racism don suffer for una mouth.

What is not systematic about the Yoruba man calling the Igbo man a sub-human/citizen, the Igbo man calling the Yoruba man a headhunter, and the Hausa in one corner getting demeaned and made a jest of.

Make una dey deceive una sef for there..
Without a degree or technical certificate.. which job can pay $5k-6k/mon=$60k-$72k/yr?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by biggie73(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
wwwkaycom:

Thank you all.
....you can relocate without him or his advice. Remember, nothing comes easy. I wish you well.
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by UnfairLife7(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Willie2015:

Sto inp discouraging folks...
As far he is willing to put in the hard work..
It is far better than Nigeria.
We cant even feed well in Naija of today...
Fuel is looking to N1000/litre
Exchange rate should reach N1500 by Dec...
To pay school fees is a hard task...
I have 2 relatives above 50 that relocated to UK
last month..Both got simple jobs within 2 weeks of landin
Where there is a will....there is a way...

fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other miserable RONUs will tell you not to relocate. Same places their Master emilokan and other politicians are trooping on a daily basis with our commonwealth resources to give their kids world-class healthcare, education and bought properties.

Barren women should thank their Star they're barren. It is better to be barren than have those oldies as children
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by jrusky(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other miserable RONUs will tell you not to relocate. Same places their Master emilokan and other politicians are trooping on a daily basis with our commonwealth resources to give their kids world-class healthcare, education and bought properties.

Barren women should thank their Star they're barren. It is better to be barren than have those oldies as children

Same dog talking under another moniker. You this boy you no get shame at all only you have over 7 different account here.

Your parent no see pikin born at all, haba. See a new name you used again under your Fearlifeshit7.

Anini and Osumbo dey learn work for where you dey. Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by UnfairLife7(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
sulaak:

Cleaning old white people ass is not simple jobs.
those millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria will grab the opportunity to eat whites shit without thinking twice

1 Like

Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Klass99:

May I please know the exact scripture in the word of God that says this? I would like to verify the truth for myself, to know if it is indeed in the word of God.

That time of the month just ended for me and like most women my body and hormones were haywire, I yearned for the touch of a particular man and strongly felt a desire in me to sleep with him (i.e. fornicate) Would you say that is the counsel of the Lord too?

I agree with the other poster (Gaius01) you will mislead people with that sort of statement and counsel. While we have a spirit, we also have a soul, a will and a mind. If your spirit is not predominant and dominating the other aspects of you, you will be exercising your free will, acting from out of your mind and claiming it is God's counsel in your spirit.

My thoughts and desires for that man was all me! It was my mind and free will at play, it had nothing to do with my spirit or the Lord's counsel in my spirit. Abeg die this yarn.

Thank you @Klass99 You have said everything. I love this input!!
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Goddeywithme: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Lies, big deep lies.

What happens to starting off with renting a single room circa $500-700?

There are so many ways to cut down on unnecessary spending so as to stay within range and save up good.

Sir or madam, the cost of your rent depends on your location. In London, the amount you quoted can't get you a room.

You can go live in remote areas. But as an unskilled person, your job opportunities are less or unavailable in remote areas. To live in a remote place, you need a car and be able to drive because public transport is not dependable in remote areas.

I leave you in peace. To each their own

I am not against Japa, but people need all the facts before going.

OP, get your facts before you go. Plan well
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Artiiclebeast: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
BigIyanga:

Without a degree or technical certificate.. which job can pay $5k-6k/mon=$60k-$72k/yr?

Yimu...

You better go put your ear and eye to the ground for information.

I'm out.
Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by Artiiclebeast: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Goddeywithme:

Sir or madam, the cost of your rent depends on your location. In London, the amount you quoted can't get you a room.

You can go live in remote areas. But as an unskilled person, your job opportunities are less or unavailable in remote areas. To live in a remote place, you need a car and be able to drive because public transport is not dependable in remote areas.

I leave you in peace. To each their own

I am not against Japa, but people need all the facts before going.

OP, get your facts before you go. Plan well

As you read further, you'll rind out my discussion is based solely on the U.S.

Una wey dey the U.K sef need to jakpa to the U.S. like for real, no jokes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.