Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day (38819 Views)

Driver For Sienna / Which Is Okey Between Texify And Uber As A Driver For You To Make Money? / Need A Temporary Experienced Driver For Your Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by MyExpression(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
steeltrust:
Just keep doing your thing
I’ll revolutionize the taxi industry with my idea and sell it for billions of dollars

Subsidy or no subsidy
Both customers and drivers will be happy
Watch out

Surpriser...do fast o.

Obi cubana just launch his own today.

All these guys launching in the transport sector while my own still dey grow...dey really give me high BP.
The world won't wait for you...act now!
Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by steeltrust: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
MyExpression:

Surpriser...do fast o.

Obi cubana just launch his own today.

All these guys launching in the transport sector while my own still dey grow...dey really give me high BP.
The world won't wait for you...act now!
am already working on it boss
Obi cubana own no get any solution to the transport industry
Na just normal person when get billions to waste and don’t be surprised
All this kind of companies are proxy for politicians who steal money and use people like Obi cubana to open nonsense companies
It not a small project but I know with dedication I’ll come out big with it

1 Like

Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by MyExpression(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
steeltrust:
am already working on it boss
Obi cubana own no get any solution to the transport industry
Na just normal person when get billions to waste and don’t be surprised
All this kind of companies are proxy for politicians who steal money and use people like Obi cubana to open nonsense companies
It not a small project but I know with dedication I’ll come out big with it

Keep pushing ahead 💪

I'm working on one myself...just don't know how to build app yet.

So I'm running full-time on manual.

HomeDel Logistics.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by Pearl1910: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2023
I will say u used the wrong tool for the job. The right car for ehailing shouldn't consume more than 25% of your earnings on fuel.
And Uber Commission is 25% nothing more. So get your facts and calculations right no dey lie because u wan chase clout.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by steeltrust: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
MyExpression:

Keep pushing ahead 💪

I'm working on one myself...just don't know how to build app yet.

So I'm running full-time on manual.

HomeDel Logistics.
my brother you don’t need to know how to do it
Look for a software company that agrees on installment pay
Pay gradually while they build your app from start to finish

You think say na every ceo for every company sabi build app 😂🤣

Find someone to build it
Market it or find some investors to join you
You’re good to go

1 Like

Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by Kidspirit(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Wait 550 abi 15,500? 🫣
Are you going to resume to it tommor?
I dey craze? cry
Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by Kidspirit(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Skyfornia:
Your experience is personal and differs from others...I have a neighbour who is into it as a side hustle, if you ask the guy, he will tell you being an Uber driver is next thing after catfish peppersoup. The guy is cashing out!
Can you connect me to him? I think I need a proper orientation.
Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by Kidspirit(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
shortgun:
It's either you are are lying or you are telling us a fictional story. angry
One thing I've come to know about Nigerians is they will always discourage people from joining their line of business or tell you how difficult it to make a living from what they are doing.

Even the ones abroad will always discourage other Nigerians from traveling abroad angry
Do they pay someone for lying?
Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by Doris4ever(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

My location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
We are hiring
for an Executive Driver, the candidate should not be older than 45 years, should have driven MD/ CEO's, should reside around Ikeja and its environs. Kindly send CV to careers@worknigeria.com or send watsapp msg to 0916-997-6258

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! / 1962 Cardilac Fleetwood Limousine Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.