Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents (29009 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by ThaFirstLady: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Na today we don hear false predictions on Christ return? Una go wait for that rapture tire.

Shebi Jesus go return when temple never dey Jerusalem abi? You go wait tire.

Now read 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4 slowly, then reply me
So, what exactly are the Faith of those that follow CHRIST anchored on? You yourself need to seat on that 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4. May the eyes of your understanding be enlighted that Grace and Truth be revealed unto you.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by tctrills: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Stupid Land thieves and lying propagandists are about to carry out another land grab just like they've been doing to Palestinian lands in the past, and later they will now call it Israel. You claim to be fighting Hamas yet you're telling the over 2 million residents of Gaza to leave their lands and not return till further notice... If the Palestinians leave, they should just forget about their land because it is gone.
If Israel can lie that Gaza beheaded babies to justify these atrocities, a lie that even Seun and his mod were not ashamed to push to FP and even backed the lie up with fake pictures to deceive people, then just know that everything Israel has been telling you about this war to gain your support is a lie... You don't have to be a Muslim to support Palestinians, you just have to be human.
Are you Muslim?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by zionzoe(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
I keep asking what is terrorist

Some one came with gun and send you out of your home and land with the name God give me this land

And you go out side the live in a far land for some time and you said to your self let me throw stone on the roof maybe if I disturb this person he will live my home for me,
That person came out and said you are disturb me and Chase me with cutlass

Who is the terrorist here
They are all migrants.

No one owns the land, not even the Arabs.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by tctrills: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:
This won't end well with Israel

I dont known the difference between Israel and Hamas terrorists

They are all terrorists

Terrorist don't warn you to leave your house before they strike
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Whytelyon:

Oga no be talk be this.
Hamas killed unarmed civilians , Israel is just returning the favor.

Do you have a problem understanding that part?
say who Israel that come on live tv to say hamas kill children infant hundred and beheaded them an burn them even went as far as Posting photo

Two days later they say it's lies
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Idaytesj29(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Whytelyon:

You lucky you not here, I'd shit____ in your mouth

I can give you an address.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
tctrills:

No isreal is the biggest terrorist here
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
zionzoe:

They are all migrants.

No one owns the land, not even the Arabs.
yeh but one meet the other there

Span was first habit by some native so now that another people have taken the place they will now come and claim it back abi
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Daystar7: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Robertgreene1:
lol after Trump Killed the Iranian general Soleimani..and the Iranians reiterated by bombing a whole US military Base in Iraq that caused dozens of US soldiers to suffer serious concussions and injuries...what did Trump do?...he chickened out..claiming that the Iranian strikes didn't cause any injuries to US troops...a lie and cover-up just to save face that CNN and other US News Outlet later debunked...
Bro Iran is not Iraq...those persians are deadly...

Iran is what? Persia that can't go toe to toe with Babylon deadly? Delusion wan kill una. Y'all don't know America is controlled by Jews (Israel). How do you think America gained its status as World Power?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Jeyun: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Robertgreene1:
lol after Trump Killed the Iranian general Soleimani..and the Iranians reiterated by bombing a whole US military Base in Iraq that caused dozens of US soldiers to suffer serious concussions and injuries...what did Trump do?...he chickened out..claiming that the Iranian strikes didn't cause any injuries to US troops...a lie and cover-up just to save face that CNN and other US News Outlet later debunked...
Bro Iran is not Iraq...those persians are deadly...
Oga Iran bomb empty space not even one soldier was affected get your fact right. They no what they are trying to avoid.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by ThaFirstLady: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I can smell a mediocre from far. They stink of it, they try everything to sound smart especially online.
Many people actually come here to catch fun but low life unfortunate folks like your caliber come here feeling important. At the end, empty barrels.

Nothing can convince me, you are a low life, I never chop, and worst of all, very unintelligent
Trying so hard to project your mediocrity on another to "gain relevance" on Nairaland? Your life is centered on "relevance on Nairaland"? That's sad, pathetic. You really must be a frustrated loser. You know what, life's already hard for you..... i'd hate to be another reason your frustrstion increases. On God.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by denigma2(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Shame in all oppressors.
This is nothing but a land grabbing exercise masquerading as evacuation citizens and fighting a war.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
tctrills:

The word terrorize, what does it mean?

Do you care about the elderly people, innocent ones, children, babies, pregnant women, the sick that the only home they have known all their lives is Gaza??

It is so convenient to threaten them to leave their homes and go to wherever they like, none of your business because they are ordinary Palestinians

Oh you don’t care do you?

There is so much injustice in the world and you people are part of it.

But the beauty of karma, the pain others feel which you don’t care will one way or the other come for you
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by jrusky(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
Pls stop waning them they are defiants they belief their blood sucking vampire demon they called their god enjoys terrorism so pls Isreali kindly talk to them in Language they understand.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Robertgreene1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Daystar7:

How can Christ own town as you pointed out be a Palestinian territory according to you if not madness... You need to change your plug cos you're loosing it. Jesus Christ himself was a Jew stop trying to bring religion into this. No be today Philistia begin try to take Israel's land and no be today they begin collect. Goliath self collect and they ran back to their little enclave in the coastal line of Gaza, so how's Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Nazareth now theirs today that Israel is now grabbing? You need ur head checked.
See someone talking about plug and loosing it..but ur whole argument is filled with insults like you have a problem and you're depressed..cus that's the first sign of depression....insulting everyone like you av personal issues with them over a matter that doesn't even concern you in any way or manner...so who's the one loosing it here... someone that argues with facts or someone that argues with insults?...better go seek help man...
Yes Christ is a Jew..but did the Jews believe in him... wasn't it the Jews that killed him..and even today more than 10 percent of Philistines believe in him...and still look after the Church of Nativity in Bethlehem...and all the other Christ's sites...while the Jews still keep rejecting Christ till date.
How can you can be more Jewish than the Jews themselves... isn't that delusional?
Oga O nwero ka anyi siri were buru ndi Jew maka na Kanu gwara anyi ya...and O nwero ihe ndi Jew ji anyi eme lnugo...
So agbakasina onwe gi aru Maka okwu na agbasaro gi...
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by thaqib(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Unfortunately the media is biased in the report of the hamas - israeli conflict
For once, i implore everyone to do independent search on the root cause of this war. It didnt start 8 days ago. That the Hamas attacked Israel 8 days ago had been a time bomb

The united Nations had severally condemn israel illegat occupattion of gaza/ west bank.
Nothing was done by the international community. Thousands of palestinians have been killed/ held hostages..
Listen to prof Bolaji Akinyemi interview on this subject

Asking over a million people to evacuate a place in 24 hrs . Is that sane?

The only reason why we are discussing in this fashion is because israel ( supported) by US has more military power than the palestinians
Thia is the worst injustice in recent times!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Omoawoke2(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
ThaFirstLady:
Trying so hard to project your mediocrity on another to "gain relevance" on Nairaland? Your life is centered on "relevance on Nairaland"? That's sad, pathetic. You really must be a frustrated loser. You know what, life's already hard for you..... i'd hate to be another reason your frustrstion increases. On God.

I did not call you a low life for no reason, i did not conclude you are unintelligent for no reason.

Let me show you my proof

The person you are supporting made a foolish comment in this age and time claiming that the Jews are our lord and savior and we should kiss their ass. I don’t give a shit about hamas or Jews. Gone are the days of slavery, all men are equal and deserve freedom. Here is a man taking us back to era of white dominance in the name of religion.

To make a stupid statement is one thing, but for you a woman to support that statement stinks if inferiority complex and the height of foolishness.

Please how do you hope to train your children to have self respect as a black parson. I have Jewish colleagues and I don’t treat them like gods. As a black person in corporate America, we try to stand tall and won’t be intimidated.

My last response to you, and one advice, whatever you do, please don’t bring children to this world because you will multiply your DNA and increase the population of low self esteemed blacks that will continue to drag us to slave era

How senseless you are mrs righteousness
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by goody234: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Some fake accts on here pretending to be Nigerians in the comments hmmmm...real life paid propagandists
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Frontend: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Stop mentioning the name of God
He is greater than everyone on earth

quote author=bewla post=126396822]I keep asking what is terrorist

Some one came with gun and send you out of your home and land with the name God give me this land

And you go out side the live in a far land for some time and you said to your self let me throw stone on the roof maybe if I disturb this person he will live my home for me,

Who is the terrorist here [/quote]
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by budget4(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
You're a big Bigot...so people killed in Israel are not human...u be big mumu
turmacs:
Stupid Land thieves and lying propagandists are about to carry out another land grab just like they've been doing to Palestinian lands in the past, and later they will now call it Israel. You claim to be fighting Hamas yet you're telling the over 2 million residents of Gaza to leave their lands and not return till further notice... If the Palestinians leave, they should just forget about their land because it is gone.
If Israel can lie that Gaza beheaded babies to justify these atrocities, a lie that even Seun and his mod were not ashamed to push to FP and even backed the lie up with fake pictures to deceive people, then just know that everything Israel has been telling you about this war to gain your support is a lie... You don't have to be a Muslim to support Palestinians, you just have to be human.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Blazebond(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obiedun:
Israel is still considerate.
Na GOD go punish you and your generation's,you and your generation's will lose your inheritance and will.be displaced from your ancestral lands and turned into slaves,as you have wished so for innocent Palestinians so shall it be for you and your generation's.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Theoarhics: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
Those useless Nigerians protesting against Israel's war on Hamas can go to Palestine now and help Hamas defend the country instead of making noise in Nigeria. Make una die with those terrorists isreal is about to wipe out in just few hours from now.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by bewla(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Frontend:
Stop mentioning the name of God
He is greater than everyone on earth

quote author=bewla post=126396822]I keep asking what is terrorist

Who is the terrorist here
Is that not what they say God when it was given to them by the British after the second war
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Paulletasummy: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
This is not fair, when Hamas was about to unleash their terror, do they inform u guys.Wy pleading with them to leave? Their Leaders have brought this calamity on them becos Gaza will never remain the same after this war film
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by biafranrealson: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
HonNL:
Ali Qadi, a Hamas militant who Israel said led a unit of commando forces that gunned down civilians in last week's attack on southern Israel, has been killed in an air strike, the military said Saturday.
What of his wives and children?
They all needs to go down
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by DestinyNigga: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:

As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us 😂😂😂
Isreal kill them alllllllllll 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents by Manfromlasvegas(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
pode:
I love the peaceful advice to hamas people

There is nothing peaceful about this advice. The Jews are greedy land grabbers and murderers. The plan is to displace a vast majority of Palestinians then make sure they never return to their lands, and the remaining who can't make it out (the vast majority won't make it out because the timeline is short, and there are lots of them) blow them off the earth using the pretext that Hamas is hiding behind them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles / 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.