Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (63317 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2023
Yahoo plus

Atm
To
Atm
Transfer
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by LUAN(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

For ur mind u think say u made sense, right? Who and what are you to judge the girl? Do you know their story apart from this u read online? It didn't occur to you that they might have been lovers when the boy was as poor as a church rat? Are you aware the poor girl might not be aware of his source of livelihood? He might have lied to her that he he either hit a jackpot in betting or won some 'contracts'? Even if she knew he was a Yahoo boy, she might not have known he was also a ritualist. When you are in love,you trust your partner TOTALLY & ABSOLUTELY! One can only imagine the SHOCK and ANGUISH she went through knowing that the one she loved and trusted was the one killing her.
Do not blame the girl entirely. D guy betrayed her. He will pay dearly for it.

Btw,who tell u say I be lady? Sake of say I dey defend the poor girl?
Oga receive sense.
I met a young girl of about 20yrs or less, she openly said she was looking for Yahoo boy that would be giving her 1M, when my friend told her that yahoo boys will use her for ritual she said no problem, that she will only do something with the guy for only 5x.

4 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2023
Angel55555:

Well said.
Oga, it is NOT WELL SAID. Unless she just recently got into the relationship with the guy or she was outrightly physically blind to see the signs and red flags. Then I will side with your comment. There is no way you will be in a relationship with a fellow student and you will not know at least one or two hideous things about your partner. There's 70 percent chance she knew he was into something dark(Yahoo) or something questionable, yet she decided to continue the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Harmless1b(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2023
This is disturbing, why people wicked like this?
God your children are now abusing ur GRACE. Smh
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by FILEBE(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Another one down, more to go until oloshoism is cured.

Ha! Our God is a patient God o . Because this you just said, you should have been struck by lightnening or something.

Reread what you just wrote. Reread it and see how sensible it sounds . You are no different from the killer . Because this is a faceless forum,- you will just want to talk for recognition and cruise. Coward!

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

Are yahoo boys not humans?

Abi na all yahoo boys dey do rituals

If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

I’m not consenting fraud but it’s far better than skull mining and drug peddling

Which one be girls are marrying them

No be person marry Tinubu?
this one u are supporting fraudster, are u one of them or related to them?. Personally I will not even take pure water from anybody that I know is a Yahoo boy. Right now all of them cashing out are ritualist
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Since Wike pinned this puppet of Fubara for us too many crimes has been happening

If it’s not one chance along Obiri Ikwerre it will be at Eliozu

No action from Sim at all

One of my senior man was even telling me yesterday that Wike instructed sim never to sign any contract above N500million without his consent

Sim no get action at all

All the street lights wey dey PH don spoil

Recently Wike slapped Sim Fubara because he wanted to invite Atiku to PH

You bi original Pitakwa boy!

"maximum" for you, abobi.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by LAW2577: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2023
See how it ended for her, i want a big-boy with car and house. Not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

I’m not consenting fraud but it’s far better than skull mining and drug peddling

Using evil to justify another evil
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2023
The reason you will hardly find a virgin among the higher institutions graduates.

Dating and cohabiting while in school has a become a norm

Shm..m

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Farfalla(f): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Ladies stop longer throats in the name of dating Yahoo boys,but no way. I just pity the poor parents that sent these one to school.

sulakishop:

Greed will never let that gender stop runz

Starships4u:

See fine girl nah,
I'm sure one less rich guy who is genuine must have wooed her buh because he isn't a Yahoo boy and doesn't live above his income, she'd belittle him while turning him down...
Sorry I don't do the RIP shit...

So young girl, get lost.... Yhu are even gone...
Enjoy abyss.

Just see how bitter you boys are. You can't even hide your hatred towards women. So none of you will condemn the murderer but see it fit to condemn the victim? Are you boys okay at all?

If roles were reversed would you blame the man?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Since Wike pinned this puppet of Fubara for us too many crimes has been happening

If it’s not one chance along Obiri Ikwerre it will be at Eliozu

No action from Sim at all

One of my senior man was even telling me yesterday that Wike instructed sim never to sign any contract above N500million without his consent

Sim no get action at all

All the street lights wey dey PH don spoil

Recently Wike slapped Sim Fubara because he wanted to invite Atiku to PH
you're a dumb illiterate, did sim tell this guy to murder his girlfriend? Too many hare brained idiipt in nairaland, they told him not to sign more than 500m, do you work in the government house, politicians rig elections because of illiterates like you, people like you cannot be trusted to make the right judgement when voting. Idiiot

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2023
Wow, this is brutal shocked
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2023
LUAN:
I met a young girl of about 20yrs or less, she openly said she was looking for Yahoo boy that would be giving her 1M, when my friend told her that yahoo boys will use her for ritual she said no problem, that she will only do something with the guy for only 5x.

Oh well,her choice,her destiny.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

If there was a block button on here, I’d have used it.

You’re here justifying fraud, what irks me the most is that you guys don’t ever think of the victims on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by PureFace1(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.

It wasn't a crime but human should be ready for the consequences, repercussions of their actions and decisions.

I'm sure she knew the kind of man she was in love with and how dangerous he is.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2023
ruggedtimi:
he wanted to resign...odili advised him not too...wike had even slapped him recently because he was planning to invite atiku to ph
Beer parlour talk
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2023
This wont stop if yahoo yahoo remains legal.
Our society has accepted the yahoo boys as normal. But are we ready to accept the practices they do as normal?

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by geokay777(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by treatise: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2023
libertyfather:
he's said to be a yahoo boy, am sure the girl know...anyway some are happily married to them...every coin has a 2 side
Wella, many ladies want to chill with the boys with no obvious tenable sources of income.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2023
michlins:
if you're into fraud, it's because you're a criminal. It has nothing to do with the situation of Nigeria. Those of us who grind it hard legally are still in the country with you

Abi o cool
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Josephkabila12: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.
which love dis junkie dey talk about here sef.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

It is also likely she did not know. After all, people lie.

Trust me... These ladies know.

Let's leave this "Naive" excuse abeg.

The gist and info is all over social media... They have all read and still read these stories, yet continue to fall.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by WizardRahl: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2023
Yahoo boys are desperate people. Their psychology is fvcked already... Avoid them as much as you can !!
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by WizardRahl: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

It is also likely she did not know. After all, people lie.

Yahoo boys are easy to know even from the kind of WhatsApp stories they post unless she is just blind.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Josephkabila12: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:
How do you kill someone?

How do you kill someone that loves, admires even just likes you?

When a woman loves you, she's like a puppy. Always wanting to be in your company.

How the thought of killing her gets in your head is beyond cruelty.
no be love she go for. nah shawarma, pizza 🍕, ice cream at cold stone, iphone, e t.c nah wetin she go for nothing else

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Josephkabila12: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:
How do you kill someone?

How do you kill someone that loves, admires even just likes you?

When a woman loves you, she's like a puppy. Always wanting to be in your company.

How the thought of killing her gets in your head is beyond cruelty.
no be love she go for. nah shawarma, pizza 🍕, ice cream at cold stone, iphone, e t.c nah wetin she go for nothing else. No love found....
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Ladech(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2023
It's comment like this that scares me.
Yahoo has been normalized because they told you Tinubu is a criminal or because things are hard.
Nigeria will not be the first country with tough economic conditions infact our parent went through worse during Abacha's regime and yet they didn't go into yahoo.

if you keep justifying this evil, someday yahoo will not make them much money again, and then they will start entering your house. By then it will be too late to cry.

Something must be done, and the redemption we need cannot come from normal democracy. What we need is an Hitler who will suspend all human rights, put strong decrees in place, if you are caught stealing or defrauding people, they hang you either you are a politician or yahoo boy.

This madness has to end
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Otolomo1(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2023
Some people sha🤦🤦🤦
Soo na because of Nigeria wey no good na him make him go use him girlfriend do ritual abi? Stay there dey support nonsense ontill it get to someone in your environment ...
Maybe you get someone wey dey give you money wey dey tell you say he be yahoo but he no dey do ritual... He may not do ritual now but he will still do it later if he doesn't stop yahoo ...
My brother Nigeria is not the worst or poor country in the world ....
There are Soo many guy doing legitimate job in Nigeria and they are doing fine ...
It just like human can never be satisfied for what they have ...
Pls don't spoil Nigeria for us ... Nigeria is better to some country and they are less in crime ...
It your / their behavior not Nigeria country
Ire ooo
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2023
libertyfather:
he's said to be a yahoo boy, am sure the girl know...anyway some are happily married to them...every coin has a 2 side
I dey tell u bros.... Me nor dey send all this kind news again because the way the so called girlfriends and wife's of all this yahoo boys do always defend them of only doing yahoo and nothing else diabolical, u go dey wonder weda them dey inside the boys mind.

Them go dey talk as if even the yahoo sef dey justifiable and even dey pepper anybody wey try to advice them.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CutSoap(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

Love🙄🙄🙄 which girl go love because of love sake, dey play 🤣 🤣🤣
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CutSoap(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2023
michlins:
if you're into fraud, it's because you're a criminal. It has nothing to do with the situation of Nigeria. Those of us who grind it hard legally are still in the country with you

I love what I am reading now ❤️♥️♥️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association / EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.