Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (63313 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

Are yahoo boys not humans?

Abi na all yahoo boys dey do rituals

[b]If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

I’m not consenting fraud but it’s far better than skull mining and drug peddling

Which one be girls are marrying them

No be person marry Tinubu?[/b]
At the bolded, bros that one na big lie. I know a lot of well to do families in my home town that one or two of their sons still went into yahoo despite their family being financially ok.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Hubeznigeria(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Since Wike pinned this puppet of Fubara for us too many crimes has been happening

If it’s not one chance along Obiri Ikwerre it will be at Eliozu

No action from Sim at all

One of my senior man was even telling me yesterday that Wike instructed sim never to sign any contract above N500million without his consent

Sim no get action at all

All the street lights wey dey PH don spoil

Recently Wike slapped Sim Fubara because he wanted to invite Atiku to PH
Please how true is your last paragraph? Any link to source where I can read it? BTW you're write ups are usually funny. I enjoy reading your comments. And man, you can look for troubles grin
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

I’m not consenting fraud but it’s far better than skull mining and drug peddling

No be person marry Tinubu?
Sharap yahoo boy
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by AareGaa: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

Tinubu, the conqueror of Peter Hoebee and his ibo blodas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Autobiography: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Another one down, more to go until oloshoism is cured.
you r a bastard... I'm a man before u think I'm a woman. All your daughters will Bleep nothing but criminals and ritualists. That's somebody's child murdered and dats all u can say. I wish I could see you, aswear if I no change ur looks make I bend. slowpoke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Phantom233: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Sometimes I don't blame these ritualist cos a small girl like this should not even have the balls to look an adult in the eyes talkless of engaging in sexual adventures with older Men in the name of being in a relationship. Funny enough if she sees her mate, she'll be under rating them and even the yet to be slaughtered ones that are reading this post will not learn anything from her death. angry

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2023
I don't pity these girls whenever wicked things like this happen to them. When you bring in an ant infested wood into your house you've indirectly invited lizards for a feast.

When decent guys come for them they turn them down and run after yahoo boys, most of these boys nowadays are now fully diabolic because oyibo don wise.

They regard these stupid girls as chickens in a poultry, they feed them till they're mature enough for consumption.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Angel55555(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:
You see,she didn't look harder because she was in love with the guy but with age and maturity,her eyes opened.
Probably the same thing happened to this poor girl. She was young and naive. She probably didn't see the signs.
That guy is much older than her.
Let him rot in Jail.

The penalty for murder is death, not jail time.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by gtassure: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Toktee:
I am very sorry to say but am not mocking her, how is she innocent?
Do you know that fornication is a sin?
Do you also know that the wages of sin is death?
Did you know that is para ventures EFCC invade that guy house she will be arrested also?
Associating with criminals makes you a criminal.
Na ogun go kill you for this rubbish you wrote!
Watch your back, because you are next!

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by wealthyprince(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Evil people everywhere. This boy is one out of many in that environment.

Yahoo plus is all about ritual now they are focus on human ritual mostly to get money from satan and yet claiming to be a fraudster. They are not fraudsters they are RITUALIST. unfortunately they are everywhere and are serious threat to humans existence.

The second group are those who empty people virtue or glory to enrich themselve or achieve their evil, inordinate desires while their victims suffers in anyway they so wish.

Unfortunately the girls and children are major victims. She trusted the guy, but the guy see her as a scrificial lamb to be fed and nourish untill the day of his sacrifice.

These guys see humans as nothing what is important to them is the money. Just see how he bag a full human and wasted the destiny of young girl plunging her family into sorrow all because of laziness, greed and selfishness

May God deliver us and our children from evil men in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nitch99(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Mak we no lie , if the gal na him gf trutru, the gal too go don enjoy him money ball hard wella sha..anyways ritual no gud buh stil na person wey dem catch b culprit, boys dey out ther dey run tins lik mad...
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2023
He wants to drive Benz, but don't want to get a job and work for it i guess, The Benz will just disappear from the car showroom and appear on his drive way like magic. Yea right!

Some of us who drives Benz has being working very hard in our jobs and saved up for years to buy our Benz.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Angel55555(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2023
Toktee:
I am very sorry to say but am not mocking her, how is she innocent?
Do you know that fornication is a sin?
Do you also know that the wages of sin is death?
Did you know that is para ventures EFCC invade that guy house she will be arrested also?
Associating with criminals makes you a criminal.
Nah, as long as you're not involved in the criminal act it's self, you're not liable for such an offence under the law.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2023
ajailer:
this gen z ppl wicked no be small o, dem just want money by all means so that they can spend and intimidate others then those ones wey dem don intimidate sef go come go look for victims for their own demonic rituals too. it's a vicious cycle.
when Una dey sing "kinshati lowo" Una no know say Una dey breed demons in human skin? All those he no kill person Na yahoo he dey do, after all he no carry gun,he's not an armed robber,don't call my son a criminal, he's the glory of our house.ogede'nbaje elonpo.na now day break.na now Una dey see the repercussions of glorifying rubbish.

Who dey born the so called gen z's ? Who dey encourage their rubbish lifestyle? No be some mothers dey buy laptops for their children and say ebuka don buy Benz for him mama,so you must buy gwagon for me.i don't care how you get the money just bring money home.if we must say the truth this generation of mothers have failed these kids.you will see some mothers be hooking up their daughters to chiefs and Alhajis because of money.some mothers will even Walk out of their marriage and discard the warnings of their husbands so that they'll be able to use their children for Olosho

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Eniitankorede: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

You are not consenting and at same time defending them. Are you a yahoo boy? How can someone use gbajue without juju nowadays? You think people are not wiser than before. And what juju would you do that will not eventually lead to killing people? Many of you think with your anus.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Toktee(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2023
gtassure:

Na ogun go kill you for this rubbish you wrote!
Watch your back, because you are next!
First ah don't know what's is Ogun aside a state in Nigeria, you that know it's efficacy shall die by it hand for I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.

Obey your parents, fear God nd depart from evil, did your parents sent you to university to study or sleeps around?

Ask your ediotic self wht could hve happened if she was in the hostels or lodge reading her books?

I cannot be swell by emotions.

Many girls walk to their death.

Why can a sane girl spend night with a total stranger with whom her parents don't even know?

3 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Chicagograduate(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:
How do you kill someone?

How do you kill someone that loves, admires even just likes you?

When a woman loves you, she's like a puppy. Always wanting to be in your company.

How the thought of killing her gets in your head is beyond cruelty.
Love ke!Na love she wan chop?
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Eniitankorede: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.

Please shut up!!! How can a woman love a criminal and expect satan not to visit her one day?

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Roboto11: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Love ke!Na love she wan chop?

Girls from wealthy homes also date Yahoo (bad) boys.

Typically, it's even the bad boys that have the boldness to approach girls.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Toktee(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Autobiography:
you r a bastard... I'm a man before u think I'm a woman. All your daughters will Bleep nothing but criminals and ritualists. That's somebody's child murdered and dats all u can say. I wish I could see you, aswear if I no change ur looks make I bend. slowpoke
Why are you pissed, is he wrong?

That's just the bitter truth, what a small girl of that ave doing in a man's house instead of concentrating of her studies?

I do not pity dem either.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by ajailer(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2023
SAMBARRY:
when Una dey sing "kinshati lowo" Una no know say Una dey breed demons in human skin? All those he no kill person Na yahoo he dey do, after all he no carry gun,he's not an armed robber,don't call my son a criminal, he's the glory of our house.ogede'nbaje elonpo.na now day break.na now Una dey see the repercussions of glorifying rubbish.

Who dey born the so called gen z's ? Who dey encourage their rubbish lifestyle? No be some mothers dey buy laptops for their children and say ebuka don buy Benz for him mama,so you must buy gwagon for me.i don't care how you get the money just bring money home.

nobody holy sha. We the older generations have failed these kids by not providing the right path for them.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Aammee77: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:
How do you kill someone?

How do you kill someone that loves, admires even just likes you?
When a woman loves you, she's like a puppy. Always wanting to be in your company.

How the thought of killing her gets in your head is beyond cruelty.
The relationship was transactional( hookup) to him. When a man spends a lot on you one day you may lose the lot.
He didn't love her he was only fattening the ram for Salah day slaughter.
He really sized her up

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2023
ajailer:

nobody holy sha. We the older generations have failed these kids by not providing the right path for them.
Na now Una know? Who born nairamarley wey dey sing rubbish and glorify rubbish? Almost all the female teenagers don turn oloshos and their parents are alive collecting and having the mind to eat from the money.its amazing

When people where shouting against Yahoo and he sang am I a Yahoo boy,Sam Larry ti settle e,bado sneh ti settle e.what were you thinking? Some people were even saying nairamarley is the voice of the street,he's the voice for Yahoo boys.

When the few people call out decadence Una go say nobody holy so because nobody holy Na make we continue encouraging monsters to grow.

I remember some years back, Idris Abdul Kareem spoke against this Yahoo menace and the attendant violence and cultism that it Will come with, everybody stood up to silence him.they called him all sorts of names on Social media.they called him agbaya, he's envious of those New artistes,old glory,clout chaser etc

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Aammee77: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:

Girls from wealthy homes also date Yahoo (bad) boys.

Typically, it's even the bad boys that have the boldness to approach girls.

the boldness comes from the illicit money knowing they'll hardly be turned down.
Babes want boyfriends who are richer than their own parents.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.
Which kind yeye love bdat one? Why will someone be falling in love with a criminal, when she knows that the crime of that person might also implicate her? That's stupidity and not falling in love.

One thing I have come to understand in this life is that; for any good or bad thing that happen in this life (especially bad things), the feelings and signs are always there. Some people do ignore the bad feelings and signs they sees maybe due to circumstances in life, why many ignore in act of stupidity.

So many bad things that have been befallen our women "especially of lately", is the act of stupidity. And another thing that I have come to understand in this life again is that women (especially our African women) always like to learn in the hard way. If African woman never fall victim of bad things, she hardly retraced her steps.

3 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Paracetamol01: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Since Wike pinned this puppet of Fubara for us too many crimes has been happening

If it’s not one chance along Obiri Ikwerre it will be at Eliozu

No action from Sim at all bro you can lie for Africa....no be d same p.h naim we dey .....who told you this big fat lie that Woke slapped Sim ?

One of my senior man was even telling me yesterday that Wike instructed sim never to sign any contract above N500million without his consent

Sim no get action at all

All the street lights wey dey PH don spoil

Recently Wike slapped Sim Fubara because he wanted to invite Atiku to PH
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Rebuker(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2023
How these beautiful ladies always end up dating beasts though undecided

I mean, what's with guys killing their girlfriends these days?
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Emeksman: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2023
This estate security no try at all. How much is 2x2 plank that they can't afford. At least by now it should be two dead bodies that we are talking about now. I just hate what I don't like. How can somebody waste this sweet looking girl. After enjoying her sweet juicy pussy.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Na now Una know? Who born nairamarley wey dey sing rubbish and glorify rubbish? Almost all the female teenagers don turn oloshos and their parents are alive collecting and having the mind to eat from the money.its amazing

When people where shouting against Yahoo and he sang am I a Yahoo boy,Sam Larry ti settle e,bado sneh ti settle e.what were you thinking? Some people were even saying nairamarley is the voice of the street,he's the voice for Yahoo boys.

When the few people call out decadence Una go say nobody holy so because nobody holy Na make we continue encouraging monsters to grow.

I remember some years back, Idris Abdul Kareem spoke against this Yahoo menace and the attendant violence and cultism that it Will come with, everybody stood up to silence him.they called him all sorts of names on Social media.they called him agbaya, he's envious of those New artistes,old glory,clout chaser , attention seeker etc and the man kept quiet jeje
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2023
What was this smallish babe doing with this beast? Love is weekend.

Marrying a rich woman is sweet, You people will just be living in peace and
HERmoney.
😲🤣🤷🏃

Mynd44 I'm hungry
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2023
The age gap is fucking much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) / Dubai Police Start Training On Flying Motorbikes(photos) / Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.