Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (63258 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Boldideas: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://trendygists.com/2023/10/25/missing-uniport-student-otuene-justina-nkang-found-dead/

Ah! ah! You kill person pikin like this, ah most of these boys of nowadays are very wicked! And very useless too. They cannot think, they cannot pray, they cannot wait, they fear not God, so the devil gives them to reprobate mind. See where God is a God of the west has brought this one to, is it not better to wait for God than do this to someone you love. Ah! Tie him up and Help me look for stones and catapult, that is how he should be killed. If you hang him he die too quick!

THIS IS WHY I DON'T MINGLE ANYMORE! MOST YOUNG MEN OF NOWADAYS ARE HEARTLESS!!!

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE OUTCOME OF THE PERSONS THAT WERE KILLED IN GWARIMPA OOoooo... They must be exposed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by dododawa1: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Two things involved

GREEDY

And

MONEY

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

Are yahoo boys not humans?

Abi na all yahoo boys dey do rituals

If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

I’m not consenting fraud but it’s far better than skull mining and drug peddling

Which one be girls are marrying them

No be person marry Tinubu?

No be person marry Tinubu off me grin
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2023
Gainman:
to u it mite not make sense. U talk as if we all don't know what is happening. If u are a man,Pls when u have a daughter in school. Don't train her.

Do your best as a parent and keep praying for your children.
Thanks for engaging.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by blesdman(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Since Wike pinned this puppet of Fubara for us too many crimes has been happening

If it’s not one chance along Obiri Ikwerre it will be at Eliozu

No action from Sim at all

One of my senior man was even telling me yesterday that Wike instructed sim never to sign any contract above N500million without his consent

Sim no get action at all

All the street lights wey dey PH don spoil

Recently Wike slapped Sim Fubara because he wanted to invite Atiku to PH
SIM matter don de tire me. Igwuruta market road a major link to Ohio akpor is broken down with no intervention going to 2 months whereas SiM has inspected the place. This is very shocking.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Since Wike pinned this puppet of Fubara for us too many crimes has been happening

One of my senior man was even telling me yesterday that Wike instructed sim never to sign any contract above N500million without his consent

Sim no get action at all

OGA lie small small na
Which one be wike slap sim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2023
People get mind o.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Lumarstone: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Everyday we continue to hear news that touches the heart. Very unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by virginchaser(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2023
It's unfortunate to see how young girls flocks around wealthy young boys without specific source of income inside market square, Shoprite and Everyday supermarkets.

3 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by APOPTOSIS: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Such a promising Young pretty Girl, just gone like that.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by ojonugba2014(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2023
I don't have anything to say.
If she knows that d guy is into yahoo and still continue to date him, may she suffer in hell .
If she is innocent and don't know anything. May her soul rest in peace and I pray that guy spend his entire life behind bars

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nextt: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Another one. History has lost count at this stage. So young, so naïve. Addiction to romance movies can mess with your common sense.

Ladies, take this advice. A person is never who they claim to be. Deception is the art of luring ladies into fatal relationships.

4 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.

Longer throat may not be the right word but it's actually wrong to fall in love with a yahoo boy, a cultist, a terrorist, a ritualist, and anyone else involved in one crime or the other.

In a damaged and immoral society, everyone is an endangered specie but some are prone to more dangers, e.g. girlfriends/wives of cultists, yahoo boys, and terrorists.

Ignorance is also not an excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by MrBroke(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

I’m not consenting fraud but it’s far better than skull mining and drug peddling

You know the problem with weak and evil people like you is that you get easily susceptible to crime and evil. You think say if everybody wan live yeye live you go fit survive a day self

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2023
Yeah, you're right but thing is d poor girl might not have known him to be a ritualist. Btw,no ritualist tells his girlfriend he is one.

Acidosis:

Longer throat may not be the right word but it's actually wrong to fall in love with a yahoo boy, a cultist, a terrorist, a ritualist, and anyone else involved in one crime or the other.

In a damaged and immoral society, everyone is an endangered specie but some are prone to more dangers, e.g. girlfriends or cultists, yahoo boys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nahunger(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2023
michlins:
if you're into fraud, it's because you're a criminal. It has nothing to do with the situation of Nigeria. Those of us who grind it hard legally are still in the country with you

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by LagosG: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Pharaohny:

see this one justifying wicked act
I always skip his comments. He likes attention and is all round unintelligent

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Jman06(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:
How do you kill someone?

How do you kill someone that loves, admires even just likes you?

When a woman loves you, she's like a puppy. Always wanting to be in your company.

How the thought of killing her gets in your head is beyond cruelty.
Nonsense!

Women "love" men for selfish reasons! Why didn't she go and love those barrow pushers in the market or even the studious guys in her class No! She'll only "love" yahoo boys because they have ill-gotten money to throw around. Meanwhile, no woman really loves a man in the true sense of the word! Take that to the bank.

Na wetin rats dey like na im dem dey take catch am for trap!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Easylife1234: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2023
Chai.. oh
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Roboto11: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2023
Jman06:
Nonsense!

Women "love" men for selfish reasons! Why didn't she go and love those barrow pushers in the market or even the studious guys in her class No! She'll only "love" yahoo boys because they have ill-gotten money to throw around. Meanwhile, no woman really loves a man in the true sense of the word! Take that to the bank.

Na wetin rats dey like na im dem dey take catch am for trap!

Rubbish.

People fall in love with all kinds all the time.

The penalty for love is not ritual killing.

5 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2023
libertyfather:
he's said to be a yahoo boy, am sure the girl know...anyway some are happily married to them...every coin has a 2 side

I don't support yahoo bt there are 2 or even 3ypes. Hackers use skills those one are in every country like Russia etc and there are the desperate lazy unskilled ones who use ritual means to boost whatever. The latter are the ones who get into kind of mess.

the hackers get caught when they slip up and make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by faoogoke(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2023
So unfortunate!
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Samunique(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Sim no get action at all

The bold and increase in crime are the Koko!

Eliozu Ruporkwu Road to Airport is the worse, always dark in the night.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Blitzking: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2023
In Al those no nonsense countries he should be killed to..I trust calabar especially akwaibom pppl them for don tidy am with tyre and fuel roast am to the gods.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Abifarin16: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2023
The Love of Money.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:
Yeah, you're right but thing is d poor girl might not have known him to be a ritualist. Btw,no ritualist tells his girlfriend he is one.

Every yahoo boy is a potential ritualist.

5 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2023
Those ones on NL always calling guys broke...

Den no dey telly person wen ur eyez go clear according to TIMAYA grin

3 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2023
sulakishop:
Greed will never let that gender stop runz

But will greed let that gender stop murdering for a living?

3 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CaptainFM1: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

90% of today's youth don't want to work. They just want to live large.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

Oga are you into yahoo? Tell us which side you are on and stop speaking from the side of your mouth. You are not consenting to fraud, whereas 95 percent of internet fraudsters have very potent tendencies of mining skull so that they can "blow".
Evil is evil no matter how you look at it. If the said deceased was your sister or daughter (God forbid) would you still hold this your "sitting on the fence" kind of statement?

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Angel55555(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.
Well said.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.