Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App (22972 Views)

I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by GreatAchiever1: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You actually brought up the cheating dynamic first with your original comment and based on the comment section, it's what everyone alluded it to

You do realise the below was your comment which I quoted.

Flamemignon1:

Or the man could be on social media using it to cheat and he doesn't want his wife to know,the woman is super dumb if she says yes
Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Flamemignon1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

You do realise the below was your comment which I quoted.

Oh my bad, didn't look at the moniker, thought you were the same person I originally tagged
Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by GreatAchiever1: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Oh my bad, didn't look at the moniker, thought you were the same person I originally tagged

No problem.
Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Erikposi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Testiebobo:
It is true that some elderly couples are more concerned about their partners even than the younger ones.
" I dont want to see you on social media! But why? Dont you know that when you are on social media you get more exposed to the world, and your privacy might be tampered with by the public. But you can only join whatsapp, so that i can get in touch with you whenever i am absent from home." hmm i laugh in spanish!

The kind of things happening nowadays has become something that one can not even comprehend anymore. So, don't judge your dad as it is said 'what an elderly one sees sitting if you like climb an Iroko tree, you wouldn't see it.'

1 Like

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by nairamaniac: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Samantha124:
That man just didn't love Linda.

I mean you can still get married to a celebrity and choose to stay off the spotlight and not even attend any public events with your spouse.

Some celebrities have been married for years, but no one knows their spouses... Only their families and close friends do.

Well he probably didn't want to take chances of compromising his job at the expense of Linda's possible publicity-attraction.
Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Farfalla(f): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2023
bukatyne:
I read some posts on NL and I am flabbergasted at the thought process behind it.

I want to believe most of them are catching cruise because....

Na wa!

Buka, all these years on NL and you think these neanderthals are catching cruise? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Farfalla(f): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2023
GloriousGbola:

May as well ban all the women on Nairaland as well then. The demerits of women being on SM far exceeds the merits. Let's go full wahabi and keep the women in the house to protect them from men

I agree. Men like Glorious just wan chop and clean mouth. angry
Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by GloriousGbola: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Farfalla:

I agree. Men like Glorious just wan chop and clean mouth. angry

another foul mouthed rude disrespectful wench on social media angry angry angry

see them raising shoulder and refusing to know their place

complete disgrace

we are going back to the day when women were neither seen nor heard on social media or in real space

from what i have heard of your bosoms na chop and return to chop again. iya basira bosoms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqdiULiEJG8
Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
nairamaniac:

Pls what basketball player are you referring to?

Larsa Pippen?
Or which one?

The one whose wife said she had only fans account and the guy got angry over it. She was
Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Samantha124:
What did she do?

The husband got to know she had an only fans account and got angry. She'll like, you know how you met me...

Although the point is the use of social media here
Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by nairamaniac: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
BalogunIdowu:

The one whose wife said she had only fans account and the guy got angry over it. She was
. Yeahhh. The ex Golden state warriors player.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Testiebobo(m): 10:57am On Jan 04
Some of you are actually out of point, and dont understand my message
Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Testiebobo(m): 11:01am On Jan 04
How come I haven't fallen for anyone here on nairaland?
You are a fucking liar
Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Testiebobo(m): 11:07am On Jan 04
ugodson:

Babe why not just obey him. His just protecting his family.
In addition why not talk to him about it let him give you some reasons and you telling him yours rather than open a fake id. Like you said his your man and your friend.
Common sense

1 Like

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Testiebobo(m): 11:11am On Jan 04
[quote author=MS247 post=126624452]cool

That's just a man protecting his family the best way he can

exactly
There is one foolish Ibo Boy here on Nairaland who copied my Facebook page from my profile, went to search for my mum and started trolling here on Nairaland

Funny enough both my Parents are here on Nairaland and see his foolishness and we all laugh about it

In his foolishness he thinks he can troll a Retired Police Officer in her 70s
Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Testiebobo(m): 11:13am On Jan 04
Exceed15:
Your mom is a wise woman because I know she will obey your father. Learn from her and be a respectful wife to your husband. Know this and know peace.
love this

1 Like

Re: My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App by Testiebobo(m): 11:14am On Jan 04
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drop A Flirty Line / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.