Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London (51806 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
If he has not been asked to pay for child support, it will be better for him
He should also probably forget those children for life in that case. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Orinechi:
What is this gay saying?

Ask your mother, the gay breeder.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by bfeather1: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
In Marriage, you must learn how to forgive one another for progress so that you can enjoy peace and breed loving children that are mentally unaffected by the disunity of their parents. No one is perfect.
Men, take it easy and avoid physical engagement with your wives. Forgive and let peace reign.
Women, same goes to you. Avoid physical confrontation with your husband and show respect for your marriage by avoiding anything that could give the devil a chance.
Everyone has their faults in marriage.
Women stop learning how to break a home by killing a man or throwing him out.
Men as well, respect the home.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by sisisioge: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hmmmmm.....I dont understand how a man thinks his wife would completely forgive and forget domestic violence! You turned her to a punching bag and still expect her to love you with all her heart.....OYO.

He should go find his feet. She is not his mother biko. Let everybody dey their lane abeg.

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
bfeather1:
In Marriage, you must learn how to forgive one another for progress so that you can enjoy peace and breed loving children that are mentally unaffected by the disunity of their parents. No one is perfect. Men, take it easy and avoid physical engagement with your wives. Forgive and let peace reign. Women, same goes to you. Avoid physical confrontation with your husband and show respect for your marriage by avoiding anything that could give the devil a chance. Everyone has their faults in marriage. Women stop learning how to break a home by killing a man or throwing him out.
If your wife did half of what this woman said her husband did to her, will you equally forgive her and continue living together as if nothing happened? Is there peace in such a union when one partner has been torn to pieces by the other? undecided

How can children live in peace knowing their father might explode again on their father, sending her to the hospital yet again? The anxiety of living in such a house alone is enough to send most crazy. lipsrsealed

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by smasher1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
Stop sterotyping**Women**
Not every woman does that.

I'm not stereo typing. My first wife did this. So I'm speaking from experience. Note that I didn't say girlfriend.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kukutente23: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What Sponsorship? undecided
Make una dey apply sense in all these your posts na
So since 2016, the husband has been totally dependent on her and her family yet she couldn't divorce him for domestic violence and sexual molestation even while she lost a six weeks pregnancy but got the liberation to do that at a UK airport? Make una dey apply sense na.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:
Make una dey apply sense in all these your posts na
So since 2016, the husband has been totally dependent on her and her family yet she couldn't divorce him for domestic violence and sexual molestation even while she lost a six weeks pregnancy but got the liberation to do that at a UK airport? Make una dey apply sense na.
The way many of you dey feign ignorance of reality of life in Nigeria dey astound person.
▢No be the same Nigeria where many women have been breadwinners from even year one, living with what are practically deadbeat dads, we dey talk about here?
▢No be the same Nigeria where even Osinachi stuck for what seemed 14 years — until the life was snuffed out of her — to a deadbeat father of her 3 sons we dey talk about again?
▢Are we not here still talking of the same Nigeria where the official divorce rate remains below 3% even after so many have come to accept that violence in marriage is a NO-NO? undecided

Abeg waka pass me o'jare! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kukutente23: 12:00am On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The way many of you dey feign ignorance of reality of life in Nigeria dey astound person.
▢No be the same Nigeria where many women have been breadwinners from even year one, living with what are practically deadbeat dads, we dey talk about here?
▢No be the same Nigeria where even Osinachi stuck for what seemed 14 years — until the life was snuffed out of her — to a deadbeat father of her 3 sons we dey talk about again?
▢Are we not here still talking of the same Nigeria where the official divorce rate remains below 3% even after so many have come to accept that violence in marriage is a NO-NO? undecided

Abeg waka pass me o'jare! undecided
This dude just keeps blaming Nigeria for people's decisions
1. A woman who is the breadwinner can easily kick her husband out of the marriage in Nigeria
2. Osinachi stuck in the marriage due to her personal beliefs and not Nigeria. She even begged those familiar with her case not to let those who can help her know. It actually buttress my point. Osinachi wouldn't have done what this particular woman did to her useless husband whether in UK or Nigeria.
3. Divorce rate is more than 3% I can assure you. But more importantly, it is lower than that of the western world due to poverty rates and not culture as you think. Most women can't divorce because they are dependent on the man. But in her case, she isn't as her claims have shown which begs the question why she's not part of the 3% divorcees but chose to condone the suffering only to go rogue at the first sign of a UK airport. Nothing is making sense in her claim to the unbiased mind. Stop blaming Nigeria
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2023
Kukutente23:
This dude just keeps blaming Nigeria for people's decisions
I see there is no point to this!

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Discountsempai: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

No worries you go see woman wahala you go cry , you sha dey see Wetin them dey do those sport guys ... no worries

There are evil women and there are evil men too.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Ajsmart(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2023
That’s pure wickedness from that evil woman. The husband provided everything financially to help the wife migrate abroad under the pretence of studying. She basically scammed her own husband and revealed the type of demon he married as a wife.
Even if she wanted out of the marriage, she had no rights to deny the ex-husband rights to have and see his children. Karma will catch up to her eventually for that wickedness.

Chioma1989:
I knew the man must be the guilty party. We have a family member that the husband was using as a punching bag. Someone sold the idea of japa to him, which he happily bought. The wife was prepared to travel to study in Amsterdam, Holland, which the man fully sponsored.

The wife travelled, finished her studies and luckily, joined an NGO organisation in the Hague. She did exactly what this Nigerian lady did to her husband and invited the husband and the kids. Just after four days stay in Holland, she and her organisation filed papers for the husband "s deportation to Nigeria becauseof previous unresolved domesticviolence. Her evidence was water-tight and the man was sent packing back to Nigeria.

It has been seven years now and the lady is still with the kids who are all grown. The last child was 8 then when they were brought to Holland in 2015. That was before the general elections. I remembered vividly how the gist spread within our family. Luckily, the man is still doing well in Nigeria, doing his business at Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos. I am surprised that he didn't remarry after that incidence. He is still living his normal life, attending our town's meetings. My husband regularly sees him in the meeting.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Nov 05, 2023
Ajsmart:
That’s pure wickedness from that evil woman. The husband provided everything financially to help the wife migrate abroad under the pretence of studying. She basically scammed her own husband and revealed the type of demon he married as a wife. Even if she wanted out of the marriage, she had no rights to deny the ex-husband rights to have and see his children. Karma will catch up to her eventually for that wickedness.
Why una dey like to propagate lies abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Ykc2(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

What does this have to do with anything?
women are supporting their fellow women, okpo
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kukutente23: 12:51am On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This one too does not make sense.
So she stayed with a man for 9 years who was jobless for 7 out of the 9 and was abusing her.
She decided enough is enough when he started abusing the kids but left the kids in his care to purportedly travel out for the kids!!
Think about it now. She could have easily gone to a family court and got him divorced the first time he touched the kids before traveling out. But no. She stayed, traveled out and left her kids with a serial abuser whom she trusted enough that he'll bring the kids with him to UK.
So while she was in UK her kids were being abused by this man and she was OK with it until he arrived UK and she had an epiphany.
So the best way to protect your kids from an abusive father is to leave them in his care while you travel out, trust him to bring them with him and then dump his sorry ass once he shows up with the kids in UK?
Dey play
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by sisisioge: 1:32am On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Wowzerful! What a terrible experience she had! I hope Mr. Family friend doesnt treat his own wife like that too fa. How could he have thought beating a spouse is normal. Awon werey! I hope he gets exactly what he deserves!

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by luminouz(m): 1:42am On Nov 05, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You're becoming a stalker abi what's your problem? There are pictorial evidences on other social media that the husband was an abusive man so what exactly are you implying?
I won't quote you again then.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by edunaragold(f): 4:18am On Nov 05, 2023
ahnie:
I said it on the other thread...women don't just dump their husbands like that,she must have endured his toxicity for years.

We masked our feelings n hatred alot and always wait for the right time to strike, underestimate a woman at your own peril.

Immediately I read the topic,I already knew our bobo was a toxic
Person who must have dealt massively with his wife...some naija men and toxicity.

When you start hitting on your wife she channels all atom of love she has for you to the kids and that ends it all,she may be giving you her body,and patiently waiting for you to slip then she strikes.

If it were me....I would do same to him no hard feelings.
. I swear u are right, woman can be very sensitive and unforgiving.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by edunaragold(f): 4:21am On Nov 05, 2023
bfeather1:
In Marriage, you must learn how to forgive one another for progress so that you can enjoy peace and breed loving children that are mentally unaffected by the disunity of their parents. No one is perfect.
Men, take it easy and avoid physical engagement with your wives. Forgive and let peace reign.
Women, same goes to you. Avoid physical confrontation with your husband and show respect for your marriage by avoiding anything that could give the devil a chance.
I wish u can give my imo state wife this advice,woman small thing or hardship ,they will never forget ,it's why I pretend to be a fool,but watch any one am in love with now on a passive mode,I fear woman o,they are naked weapon.when people forgive each other it's were perfection comes in,but most woman hardly forgive because of the advice given to them, especially by another woman
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by edunaragold(f): 4:28am On Nov 05, 2023
bfeather1:
I have been in this situation of your advice before ,my wife almost push me to hit her,so she can say I hit her,but I stay calm and act like a fool,even went out to buy her small gift,but the issues is still bent on our wife,they want to push u to see your reation ,and use it against u,I know that lady will be an igbo lady,many igbo lady likes to intimate there man,so he dose the unthinking .
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by edunaragold(f): 4:31am On Nov 05, 2023
smasher1:

I'm not stereo typing. My first wife did this. So I'm speaking from experience. Note that I didn't say girlfriend.
my first wife from imo state did same to me,them will never agree u spend a dime on them,they praise family and see you the man as useless,if u can't provide,.woman nothing dey do them ,
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by edunaragold(f): 4:33am On Nov 05, 2023
sisisioge:
Hmmmmm.....I dont understand how a man thinks his wife would completely forgive and forget domestic violence! You turned her to a punching bag and still expect her to love you with all her heart.....OYO.

He should go find his feet. She is not his mother biko. Let everybody dey their lane abeg.
see mostly igbo woman are too conscious in marriage,when a woman have an unforgiving heart,is what leads to broke marriage,
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Lookingback: 4:38am On Nov 05, 2023
Ykc2:
his beating her later he sold all he had on this earth to sent her to abroad ,I need part 2 of this movie from ossy afasson Nig Ltd 51 iweka Road onitsha

Hahahahaha..Na so
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by smasher1(m): 7:07am On Nov 05, 2023
edunaragold:
my first wife from imo state did same to me,them will never agree u spend a dime on them,they praise family and see you the man as useless,if u can't provide,.woman nothing dey do them ,

Only God can save us from toxic women. And most people believe the negative impression they give about you. Only God would reward sincere men and give them financial capabilities to overcome such, because without money, you can't succeed or remarry a better person.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by emmy512: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2023
Started reading this thread yesterday, and finish it this morning.
All I can say is

Nawa ooo
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2023
Nazgul:
The man is very foolish. How can you be brutalizing your wife and not expect any kind of reaction from her? Like you beat her every now and then, and you're planning to relocate to a country where the rights of women are seriously protected by the law, and your relocation doesn't give you goosebumps?

Even Joseph in the Bible whom his brother's sold into slavery, when they discovered that he was now a powerful ruler and invited them to Egypt, they still met him secretly and pleaded with him that their father's dying wish was for him to forgive them. They knew what they did to him, and quickly apologized so that if he nursed any plans to deal with them, he'll abort immediately.

This is what this man should have done man if he was wise, he should have called his wife privately and beg her for forgiveness before she travelled, if possible kneel down sef. Let her use her mouth and tell him that she has forgiven him. Cos when you treat people badly, and the tables change, don't expect them to overlook what you did to them.

Besides, I don't even know how some men feel beating up a woman who can't fight back. Like you'd just keep punching and punching her, until you're tired or she collapses? That's horrible.

Anyways he has until January to find something doing, if he has skills, he might get something. Once he's back on his feet, he and his wife can iron things out.

Naz, great submission, I strongly support the woman, I would never allow any female friend stay in a consistently abusive marriage. That's very wrong.

On the flip side my brother some women can bring out the beast in men. I remembered one story where a guy well brought up dated a lady from a broken(the dad consistently beats the mother), my brother that guy use him eye see him back, the lady doesn't know what love really was, how to receive it and reciprocate, she abuses the guy for not loving her, even use objects or get physical when they get into arguments, I had to tell him to cut off immediately, you're dating a lady that's hesitant to change doesn't know how to receive love, bro there's nothing here.

I'm not condemning the lady, but you see it's one thing to know you have a problem, it's another to admit and work on yourself. The lady is always right and the guy wrong, anty haba! Everything cannot be about you.

In any case abuse is not one sided, it goes both ways, I notice most sincere and nice people have the habit of making wrong choices, until thier eye's don see pepper. Make person open eyes Wella and make God help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by guysbewise: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2023
There are a lot of naija Jezebels. Once they have used a man to get their papers or to enter the country and the man is foolishly thinking he has found love, these Jezebel are very demonic as they know how to set the man up and make the man look like the bad one, after these Jezebels have collected all they need from a nice man that have helped them. Only God can help a nice man not to fall in love with these Jezebels.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2023
Discountsempai:

There are evil women and there are evil men too.

How many men you see leing against celebrities for west to collect money from them
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by blahc007: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2023
ahnie:
I said it on the other thread...women don't just dump their husbands like that,she must have endured his toxicity for years.

We masked our feelings n hatred alot and always wait for the right time to strike, underestimate a woman at your own peril.

Immediately I read the topic,I already knew our bobo was a toxic
Person who must have dealt massively with his wife...some naija men and toxicity.

When you start hitting on your wife she channels all atom of love she has for you to the kids and that ends it all,she may be giving you her body,and patiently waiting for you to slip then she strikes.

If it were me....I would do same to him no hard feelings.
I know a woman suffering same issue of emotional and physical abuses here in Nigeria...the family is making plans to move to the UK....I foresee the woman serving the husband same manner of breakfast
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by edunaragold(f): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2023
smasher1:

Only God can save us from toxic women. And most people believe the negative impression they give about you. Only God would reward sincere men and give them financial capabilities to overcome such, because without money, you can't succeed or remarry a better person.
those woman coming now,came because they perceive I have a well paid job.

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Discountsempai: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

How many men you see leing against celebrities for west to collect money from them

Abeg, I am not part of you men and women or whatever doing men vs women war. Thank you.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2023
Discountsempai:

Abeg, I am not part of you men and women or whatever doing men vs women war. Thank you.
You for no quote me before na

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.