Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London (51776 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by cococandy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
You know once any married woman achieves something it’s the husband that did it.

She went to school? He put her through school
She starts a business? He started a business for her.

It Kills people to give women credit

Romanoff:

He didn't send her abroad. According to the woman's story, her parents and friends funded her move abroad. The man has not held a job since 2016. Her parents even opened a business for him with an office, he squandered the money and kept beating her. He beat her whilst she was 8 months pregnant and beat her till she miscarried a 6 weeks pregnancy.

It's funny how Nairaland refused to post the woman's response with evidences.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
crystalmoon:
Stop parroting the constitution of Israel with regards to the modern world

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Titogbanski: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Always god to hear from both side of an issue before taking decision
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by TheMostComplex1: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by doncartel: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
The man should also be dealt with by the airport police if he tries to mess up there. Those wife-beaters are so evil and hopeless, he should be given some slaps and even lose one or two teeth.

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by GUNITGuy: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
this is wrong you played on him and did that ...........Women of this generation are playing with fire ,,,,,you can't win a battle like that it would affect your children no matter what......
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Geenosko: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

The other party has spoken.

Infact, he spoke first. It is on this thread. The man's family friend came to share the story first. They literally had the advantage and the upper hand of being the first narrators.

But as the saying goes, no be who fess call police dey win case.

The man came to share his story first, and he has refused to speak again so don't hold your breath waiting for him to say anything.

It is well o
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by IamAsiri: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
1Sharon:
Some men are anti-japa so they can have the freedom to beat their wives.

To add insult to injury, I'm certain he was beating his wife in front of the kids.

She said so now! He was beating her in front of the kids.

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by IamAsiri: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

And you're sure he treated her badly because you were there abi
You conveniently forgot the part of he sold all he had for her to travel.
If she hated him that much, why didn't she divorce him before leaving Nigeria so she can go with her kids?

Go and read her story again. Sold what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by IamAsiri: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
viodemus:

I will implicate her, she was aiding and abetting me. She wants to kidnap our kids. Just dey messy with the system with her.

I don't support such actions, but am saying the guy can be petty, and with a kind fair lawyer, they can mess her reputation like she want to do to him.

I must admit, I don't know their specific issue history, but I kinda have a fair knowledge of UK laws, not like I know America or Brazil tho.

How was she aiding and abetting you? If you want to know how the UK law works, you can go over Ekweremadus' case again.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by LegallyBlunt: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jeon:
Men are very stupid. They think the bad seeds which they planted can never be harvested.

But why are they so quick to cry and playing the victim if the Woman is no longer interested ?. And all the other fools will be blaming /insulting the woman without knowing the past events in the Marriage.
Are you sure you're not the stupid one? The comment under yours said 'the man'. You're here generalizing about 'men' instead of attacking the single entity.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by kaywiluv(f): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Those supporting the man should help him with accommodation so he can begin properly fighting his case there in the UK. The woman does not want him living with her and also filed for divorce — this is, of course, assuming their marriage is registered in the courts. So long as the marriage is registered in the courts — not traditional marriage — all he can work for is to be allowed to stay in the UK and maybe fight for custody of his kids. If their union was a traditional one, then he should probably find ways to get money from his supporters to return to Nigeria. undecided

Before his case turns to that of Happy Boys
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
crystalmoon:
Stop parroting the constitution of Israel with regards to the modern world
Oponu leleyi ni ...
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by IamAsiri: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Read again the WhatsApp chat and see who is sounding aggressive between the two.
Three pic could be from anywhere. It is not confirmed.
Though i realise going to the UK must be an agreement between the two as a survival strategy and she feels since he's in the UK, she has fulfilled her part.
But to claim he mistreated her as the reason for her behaviour is an obvious lie.

What's obvious about the lie?

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol you're so pathetic I swear, why are you now changing mouth again?

Lord as in oga, okay o.

If you said all of this to a white woman, she'd chew you alive for this kind of mentality, but you'd still go for her.
No be them bring Christianity ni... or you don't know dey see men as their lord too... oyinbo ko dudu ni grin... your lord in human context I meant here as your lord... A man will always be superior... if you have a daughter teach her to go dey drag with man na... she go just die before her time ... dey play there , them dey beat woman for there too
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by UmmuFarrah(f): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

No, no, no, no. Calm down and don't flip your point on me.

You stance was how the picture evidence is a k-leg because of the seeming impossibility of he beating her from Nigeria, right?

You asked, "did he beat her through the phone?"

If you want to argue where the bruise is from is a different matter. I only show your logic false that he couldn't have beaten her if they were together.

But you'll agree that if they were together and he used to beat her, she could have taken the picture as an evidence to use later, hence why she can post it now.

A police report from an institution that tells you that "we nor dey meddle for husband and wife matter. Na civil matter. Go resolve am for your family?" Abi nor be watin dem dey talk be that? So what's this delusion? Are you not in Nigeria?

Does it sound reasonable? Does it sound reasonable to you too that a woman will collect her children from her husband and have him deported without reason? If the man had the money for travelling, why didn't he sponsor his own self?

I dont understand. Are you saying that some men aren't stupid or irrationally terrible? A man that cheats on his wife still come home and expect her to respect and cook for him.

Are humans not also crassly opportunistic? You're acting as it you don't know dumb men or that men are incapable of being dumb and brazen. They are people that abuse you and still feel entitled to you. Everything about you and in you. Your time, your energy, your resources, your sweat, your devotion, they want it all even while stomping on you. Yes, it's a foolish thought. But he thought it all the way. It's an abuser's playbook and their idea of control. It is exactly the same way a cheating man expects his wife not to cheat on him in turn, that is exactly the reasoning behind this man wanting to eat from whom he's shat on.
😘😘
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
I said it on the other thread...women don't just dump their husbands like that,she must have endured his toxicity for years.

We masked our feelings n hatred alot and always wait for the right time to strike, underestimate a woman at your own peril.

Immediately I read the topic,I already knew our bobo was a toxic
Person who must have dealt massively with his wife...some naija men and toxicity.

When you start hitting on your wife she channels all atom of love she has for you to the kids and that ends it all,she may be giving you her body,and patiently waiting for you to slip then she strikes.

If it were me....I would do same to him no hard feelings.

You are wrong, anyone who wants to betray you needs no reason to do that. Evidence abounds as regards this, even you may also have gilted ex lovers without any cogent reason to give as regards that.

These reasons is why I will never give anyone the ability to dictate my financial success on my behalf in order not to be caught unawares.

Men will never learn from the mistakes of others, you use all your resources and out in someone else's care for the purpose of relocating the entire family who does that?

I will always take the lead when it concerns my resources in order to be the financial pace in my life.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by NoToPile: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Me I have given up on lots of male posters on NL teytey. A man can never be wrong in their eyes even with glaring evidence of guilt.

Why hasn't the man or any one come out to refute the wife's response? Has anyone seen any rebuttal here or Twitter or any other place? No. Radio silence on countering the wife's response. He was the accuser now.

Abi e no get relatives using social media?

The guy brutal sha and he met a solid reaction that justifies his wickedness. Holding the kids to ransome? Thank God it's not Naija.

Besides people should read the full story joor, he didn't sell properties to sponsor her she did herself and there has not been a rebuttal about that claim.

5 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Jonwesley(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Could this be related to a recent video of a lady that was shown reuniting with two kids and the husband in the London airport? But this Lady I saw held on tightly with the husband to justify the much misses. How suddenly would it turned sour for the guy. She's probably living in a denial.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by viodemus: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Illiterate.

updated f**l.

E be like say intelligence dey avoid your future.

Idi*t, no cun force your name for mine.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Nahunger(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

ATTRACTED is the word.
Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by sonyad: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

No, no, no, no. Calm down and don't flip your point on me.

You stance was how the picture evidence is a k-leg because of the seeming impossibility of he beating her from Nigeria, right?

You asked, "did he beat her through the phone?"

If you want to argue where the bruise is from is a different matter. I only show your logic false that he couldn't have beaten her if they were together.

But you'll agree that if they were together and he used to beat her, she could have taken the picture as an evidence to use later, hence why she can post it now.

A police report from an institution that tells you that "we nor dey meddle for husband and wife matter. Na civil matter. Go resolve am for your family?" Abi nor be watin dem dey talk be that? So what's this delusion? Are you not in Nigeria?

Does it sound reasonable? Does it sound reasonable to you too that a woman will collect her children from her husband and have him deported without reason? If the man had the money for travelling, why didn't he sponsor his own self?

I dont understand. Are you saying that some men aren't stupid or irrationally terrible? A man that cheats on his wife still come home and expect her to respect and cook for him.

Are humans not also crassly opportunistic? You're acting as it you don't know dumb men or that men are incapable of being dumb and brazen. They are people that abuse you and still feel entitled to you. Everything about you and in you. Your time, your energy, your resources, your sweat, your devotion, they want it all even while stomping on you. Yes, it's a foolish thought. But he thought it all the way. It's an abuser's playbook and their idea of control. It is exactly the same way a cheating man expects his wife not to cheat on him in turn, that is exactly the reasoning behind this man wanting to eat from whom he's shat on.

Wheew. I'm tired abeg.

The summary of what u wrote now is that:

He beat her
He is foolish and that's y he spent millions in this economy to follow her there.

Such simple reasoning. And u re certain of this because she told u so.

I'm tired. So u win. I now agree with you

Ngwa good nite.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by viodemus: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

The UK already sent his deportation letter, he has until January 1st. They won’t deport her or the kids, she’s already told the authorities about his abusive history with her and her kids in Nigeria which she’s sure to face again if deported.
This isn’t a dumb woman that he’s dealing with—she’s already outsmarted him in the ultimate way.

like i said before, i didn't follow the story history. I hate that kind of blind siding.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Orinechi: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
wittywriter:
Domestic Violence is a No No.

If you are in such relationship or marriage kindly leave by either separation or divorce.
Don't die before your time.

It's whatsapp and she must have shared/sent it with a friend/family when it happened hence made it available for a defence case for abandoning the man in UK...no brainer.

Wittyness.
Marriage is for better; for worse. If u die in marriage, u didn't die for nothing. At least u died for what u believe in. Bible is clear in that regard
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nigerian men, pls ehn, keep maltreating your wives, keep cheating brazenly on your wives and think it's your right using polygamy as an excuse, what was not agreed upon before marriage una hear, keep it up, one day, you will meet your waterloo, tit for tat and and an eye for an eye via karma came too early for Henry Osah, he was served ice cold on a wooden plate lol, can never pity those type of men, his god mentality made him believe he can still lord over her anywhere in the world, such insane delusion from a slow and daft fool, how he thinks she would have forgotten his beatings while pregnant to the extent of loosing a child has to be studied, a very sweet end to this story made my weekend honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by OnknownSoldier: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fiscus105:

This wife is deadler than husband, infact she is a serpent, the level of blame I gave the husband reduced wen I read the extent the wife dealt with her man, who is also father of her children. In future, how will she stand and face him if occasions call for it.

Did she even think, if she can still need his assistant in future?

Woman will take decisions without thinking twice.

A wise person would have given him last chance in UK to try nonsense before doing that, at least, she would be able to justify her actions .

You are the first person with sense on this thread
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
Orinechi:
Marriage is for better; for worse. If u die in marriage, u didn't die for nothing. At least u died for what u believe in. Bible is clear in that regard

You are stu.pid, a mentally deranged human is better than you believe me, where did the bible say such nonsense quote the book, chapter and verse you ignorant entity, imagine using the word of God as an excuse for suffering you below par human that threw his IQ away

Imagine saying this nonsense because a woman is at the receiving end, will you as a man stay and die in such kind of marriage? You think on the last day you will be judged based for being married or suffering in marriage? You think being married automatically guarantee heaven for you? Very ignorant nomenclature reading his bible upside-down.

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by HaneefahRN(f): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
This same nairaland we saw how a lady kissed and was extremely excited to see her husband and kids on arrival at the airport.
You get what you give out.
A reasonable woman will not dump a good man at the airport not after she has experienced and seen how lonely abroad can be.
Better single than with a toxic abusive spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by godofuck231: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Revoke your sponsorship, and watch her return to her village , all those old prostitutte when de do sec chats inside husband house, wait make Nigerians hear the other side , una gutter go full
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Orinechi: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You are stu.pid, a mentally deranged human is better than you believe me, where did the bible say such nonsense quote the book, chapter and verse you ignorant entity, imagine using the word of God as an excuse for suffering you below par human that threw his IQ away

Imagine saying this nonsense because a woman is at the receiving end, will you as a man stay and die in such kind of marriage? You think on the last day you will be judged based for being married or suffering in marriage? You think being married automatically guarantee heaven for you? Very ignorant nomenclature reading his bible upside-down.
What is this gay saying?
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
godofuck231:
Revoke your sponsorship, and watch her return to her village , all those old prostitutte when de do sec chats inside husband house, wait make Nigerians hear the other side , una gutter go full
What Sponsorship? undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by slimjohn2k5: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
If he has not been asked to pay for child support, it will be better for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.