Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London (51909 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Justiceleague1: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
I hate men who do such things to their wives and children....they cause so much emotional and mental damage that takes time to heal.
The wife is even a good woman to have gotten him over to the UK.
He got no problem as he would certainly get a job and live his life in the UK.
Then after some time,he should be a changed man and make contact with his family only for peace. He should leave his kids with his estranged wife for now.

5 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by jrusky(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
Have said it any man that placed his life in the hand of all these tiny legs oversized ego 21st century women will die of heart attack then they will start given reasons and start playing victim card.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Enemyofpeace: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
They are all beds of the same feathers
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by viodemus: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
The guy can sue her, and have her share custody of the kids.

If she think say dem go deport am and leave her, she lie. UK will gladly rescind her kpali and send all of them back, afterall, them no dun collect processing money and years of tax money. As Nigeria dey thief them, they them dey clear Nigeria too, from every avenue possible. from the top leader to the common man. U think say you wise, no be only them, any country with leverage, dey clear Nigeria without pity, and Nigeria get willing thieves wey go cooperate with them.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Nice2023(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

So someone will be mumu enough to think the woman he allegedly beats will forgo everything and invite him to keep beating her in the UK?

You're dull, no apologies.

It is always good to read and understand.

Many of u here need to go back to learn courtesy. If it was ur mum that was beaten with glaring evidence...I guess u will be happy?

U only talk like a fool because it is not ur mum here or ur sister.

I spit on ur ugly head.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fiscus105(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
What the girl did now worse . Which means,she herself, if she is stronger than the husband she would be beating the husband in Nigeria.

Atimes, I dnt blame some guys that are dealing with women mercilessly.

On many occasions, they only respect and loving guy/husband because of what they stand to gain and not real love.

Girls will ask u to come her side, in which after stressing and wasting time and money to see her, she would just off phone or telling u she is not available,but if it's other way round ,just 5 minutes of not coming out, she would be angry and complaining

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by emnite(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wahala dey oooh when women want to pay back even the devil sits down and take notes of events e nor dey ever end well. I don't hit women cause hmmmm e nor good maka paybacks

5 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by cococandy(f): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Because some of them truly believe women are not real humans with real feelings
Nazgul:
The man is very foolish. How can you be brutalizing your wife and not expect any kind of reaction from her? Like you beat her every now and then, and you're planning to relocate to a country where the rights of women are seriously protected by the law, and your relocation doesn't give you goosebumps?

Even Joseph in the Bible whom his brother's sold into slavery, when they discovered that he was now a powerful ruler and invited them to Egypt, they still met him secretly and pleaded with him that their father's dying wish was for him to forgive them. They knew what they did to him, and quickly apologized so that if he nursed any plans to deal with them, he'll abort immediately.

This is what this man should have done man if he was wise, he should have called his wife privately and beg her for forgiveness before she travelled, if possible kneel down sef. Let her use her mouth and tell him that she has forgiven him. Cos when you treat people badly, and the tables change, don't expect them to overlook what you did to them.

Besides, I don't even know how some men feel beating up a woman who can't fight back. Like you'd just keep punching and punching her, until you're tired or she collapses? That's horrible.

Anyways he has until January to find something doing, if he has skills, he might get something. Once he's back on his feet, he and his wife can iron things out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
viodemus:
■ The guy can sue her, and have her share custody of the kids.
■ If she think say dem go deport am and leave her, she lie. UK will gladly rescind her kpai and send all of them back, afterall, them no dun collect processing money. As Nigeria dey thief them, they them dey clear Nigeria too, from everywhere.
1. Sue her how? undecided

2. The UK already gave the man until January 2024 to find his roots or be deported. You don't seem to know how the UK works at all but you publicly beat your chest in ignorance, why? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by blacksam01: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nice2023:

If u treat ur wife and children well,u will see the woman loving u like mad. The man na mumu.

He was lured and he truly fell for it.

He doesn't treat his wife well and he wants to live abroad.

That man na animal.

its a very big lie...wen dont live their husbands in naija..they love only the kids...does it mean man and wife cant have a fight again without the wofe terming it beat me beat me, brutalized me brutalized me...abeg mk una park well,the woman is a Jezebel

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Luckysbab: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
1Sharon:
Some men are anti-japa so they can have the freedom to beat their wives.

To add insult to injury, I'm certain he was beating his wife in front of the kids.

So he enslaved her and somehow still allowed her to japa to the UK?!

How brilliant!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by NOwazobia: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
If this is true, then I can't help but support the wife decision.

I fit kill any man wey go dey beat my sister as if na him punch bag.

I almost did it once for someone else's sister when my uncle was involved.

5 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
So he didn't allow the woman speak to her children so she will have no choice than bring him over grin grin

That man's brain is full of fufu grin . Upon all the stories his brothers share online, he still carry his Nigerian mentality into dealing with a woman in the Uk grin

I like the woman sha.... Make him come back to Nigeria his fellow alpha male will contribute money for him
grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by kwenu: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
There are 2 sides to a story, why not hear from both the man and the woman

4 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kukutente23: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nazgul:
The man is very foolish. How can you be brutalizing your wife and not expect any kind of reaction from her? Like you beat her every now and then, and you're planning to relocate to a country where the rights of women are seriously protected by the law, and your relocation doesn't give you goosebumps?

Even Joseph in the Bible whom his brother's sold into slavery, when they discovered that he was now a powerful ruler and invited them to Egypt, they still met him secretly and pleaded with him that their father's dying wish was for him to forgive them. They knew what they did to him, and quickly apologized so that if he nursed any plans to deal with them, he'll abort immediately.

This is what this man should have done man if he was wise, he should have called his wife privately and beg her for forgiveness before she travelled, if possible kneel down sef. Let her use her mouth and tell him that she has forgiven him. Cos when you treat people badly, and the tables change, don't expect them to overlook what you did to them.

Besides, I don't even know how some men feel beating up a woman who can't fight back. Like you'd just keep punching and punching her, until you're tired or she collapses? That's horrible.

Anyways he has until January to find something doing, if he has skills, he might get something. Once he's back on his feet, he and his wife can iron things out.
And you're sure he treated her badly because you were there abi
You conveniently forgot the part of he sold all he had for her to travel.
If she hated him that much, why didn't she divorce him before leaving Nigeria so she can go with her kids?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Luckysbab: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
E be like say you dey craze abii ...I think your UseleSS sisters would relate perfectly with the situation.
Anu-pama,I HAVE BN NOTICING YOUR STUPIDITY FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW.

Fvckterd now you have my attention. Any derogatory word you use on me,I would return the energy back to your mother and fuu-lish sisters.

Be like you want make Ogun kill like the gutter rat you're this afternoon.

I no be gutter person like you.

Make e pain you die; I no go engage your nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
viodemus:
The guy can sue her, and have her share custody of the kids.

If she think say dem go deport am and leave her, she lie. UK will gladly rescind her kpali and send all of them back, afterall, them no dun collect processing money and years of tax money. As Nigeria dey thief them, they them dey clear Nigeria too, from every avenue possible. from the top leader to the common man. U think say you wise, no be only them, any country with leverage, dey clear Nigeria without pity, and Nigeria get willing thieves wey go cooperate with them.

Sue who? On what ground? grin grin grin

Send who packing grin

Abeg i no wan talk

6 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by viodemus: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Sue her how? undecided

2. The UK already gave the man until January 2024 to find his roots or be deported. You don't seem to know how the UK works at all but you publicly beat your chest in ignorance, why? undecided

I will implicate her, she was aiding and abetting me. She wants to kidnap our kids. Just dey messy with the system with her.

I don't support such actions, but am saying the guy can be petty, and with a kind fair lawyer, they can mess her reputation like she want to do to him.

I must admit, I don't know their specific issue history, but I kinda have a fair knowledge of UK laws, not like I know America or Brazil tho.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kukutente23: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

So he enslaved her and somehow still allowed her to japa to the UK?!

How brilliant!
God bless you jare

I'm not even standing up for the guy but to support what she's doing is total bullocks. That's fraud!! And she's doing it because she knows she's in a society that is on her side.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:
And you're sure he treated her badly because you were there abi You conveniently forgot the part of he sold all he had for her to travel. If she hated him that much, why didn't she divorce him before leaving Nigeria so she can go with her kids?
How many women in Nigeria to this day divorce their husbands even when treated less than humans by them in marriage? Even your grandmothers and so on who were abandoned in marriage, how many of them got a divorce at the end of the day? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 90dbest: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
DKM123:
Ofcourse I knew it was more than meet the eye. Nigerian women wey like marriage pass food.... Suffering and smiling marriages and Naija women are a match made in heaven.

No Nigerian married woman married to a good man (I am using good loosely here cos some Nigerian women call thier toxic cheating husband's good) will dump him for no concrete reason. Talkless of doing so in a country where the earning of two adults will help the family to navigate the new territory.

She must have seen shege banza before she made that decision.
you are funny, walahi.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by TheWinterBird(f): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
I said on the other thread that there has no be more to the story. It was obvious the man who told the previous version left out many parts because what I read seemed incomplete

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by FireUpNow(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
Beating women is not the best. Why do some men turn their wives into punching bag. The woman served the man as e dey hot

6 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by soccerlite: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jeon:
[b]Men are very stupid. [/b]They think the bad seeds which they planted can never be harvested.

But why are they so quick to cry and playing the victim if the Woman is no longer interested ?. And all the other fools will be blaming /insulting the woman without knowing the past events in the Marriage.

Lolzzzzz
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Chioma1989: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
I knew the man must be the guilty party. We have a family member that the husband was using as a punching bag. Someone sold the idea of japa to him, which he happily bought. The wife was prepared to travel to study in Amsterdam, Holland, which the man fully sponsored.

The wife travelled, finished her studies and luckily, joined an NGO organisation in the Hague. She did exactly what this Nigerian lady did to her husband and invited the husband and the kids. Just after four days stay in Holland, she and her organisation filed papers for the husband "s deportation to Nigeria becauseof previous unresolved domesticviolence. Her evidence was water-tight and the man was sent packing back to Nigeria.

It has been seven years now and the lady is still with the kids who are all grown. The last child was 8 then when they were brought to Holland in 2015. That was before the general elections. I remembered vividly how the gist spread within our family. Luckily, the man is still doing well in Nigeria, doing his business at Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos. I am surprised that he didn't remarry after that incidence. He is still living his normal life, attending our town's meetings. My husband regularly sees him in the meeting.

13 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by ahnie: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
Imbe.cile don drop quote with saliva d.rooling from his mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy
Luckysbab:

I no be gutter person like you.

Make e pain you die; I no go engage your nonsense.
I m glad you got the message,going forward if you ever cap nonsense I go drag your useless mother who did a shoddy job raising you.

Now run along you vermin!

Welcome to the elite list of my stalkers....take a sit you would soon get to meet the other imbe.ciles.

And consider it a huge favour your been enlisted into the hall of Fame of my stalkers.
Rat-nose.

Now you can take the floor n entertain the house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Jman06(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
I don't blame women for how badly they treat men in marriage. I rather blame f00lish men who would work their butt off only to lavish the money on one ungrateful lady who would not hesitate to dump his assz if the money stops coming.

Men should desist from carrying women as responsibilities in this modern time! Not even in marriage! There's equal opportunities for both genders in all spheres of life, so why should you make a woman your responsibility Someone who'll not look back in treating you like trash when the chips are down. Stop being brainwashed by religious tales, after all modern women have discarded all the marital duties given to them by same bible!

These f00lish men would still call themselves logical beings but show no iota of logic when dealing with women.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
viodemus:
I will implicate her, she was aiding and abetting me. She wants to kidnap our kids. Just dey messy with the system with her. I don't support such actions, but am saying the guy can be petty, and with a kind fair lawyer, they can mess her reputation like she want to do to him. I must admit, I don't know their specific issue history, but I kinda have a fair knowledge of UK laws, not like I know America or Brazil tho.
Abegi! undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chioma1989:
I knew the man must be the guilty party. We have a family member that the husband was using as a punching bag. Someone sold the idea of japa to him which he happily bought. The wife was meant to travel and study in Amsterdam, Holland.

The wife travelled, finished her studies and luckily joined an NGO organisation in the Hague. She did exactly what this nigerian lady did and invited the husband and the kids. Just after four days stay in Holland, she and her organisation filed papers for the husband "s deportation to Nigeria. Her evidence was water tight and the man was sent packing back to Nigeria.

It has been seven years now and the lady is still with the kids who are all grown. The last child was 8 when they were brought to Holland in 2015. That was before the general elections. I remembered vividly how the gist spread within our family.
WOW... things are happening! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kukutente23: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How many women in Nigeria to this day divorce their husbands even when treated less than humans by them in marriage? Even your grandmothers and so on who were abandoned in marriage, how many of them got a divorce at the end of the day? undecided
The problem with you is your inability to stay in one place. Which are you fighting for? My grandmother in 1900s or the lady in 2023?
Getting a divorce is as easy as ABC in today's Nigeria even in the Conservative North!!
Don't argue what you don't know pls

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Luckysbab: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
Imbe.cile don drop quote with saliva d.rooling from his mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy
I m glad you got the message,going forward if you ever cap nonsense I go drag your useless mother who did a shoddy job raising you.

Now run along you vermin!

You no reach. I know say your fish brain no go comprehend my initial message.

Na the man wey carry you put for house you fit use your crude attitude frustrate.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.